Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

I am so tired of the womminfolk constantly screeching after Jason. Hopefully we are done with this FOREVER. But who am I kidding. Jason has more lives than a cat. I'm sure he will hulk out from under the rubble, because supah Jase! The hope is that both Jason and Peter have been buried in the rubble, but I'm not that lucky.

All that being said, it was not a bad overall episode, although I did FF through the Willow/Michael scenes because I have negative infinity use for them.

The BLQ/Valentin scenes were extremely soapy. I feel sorry for Valentin. He such a girl dad and watching him get his heart broken sucks, but I'm glad that that part of the truth is now out.

And for once Bobbie didn't flap her gums just because reasons. Also way to drive the knife in Carly's non-beating black black heart with the comment about three people in a marriage. More of Carly getting her face cracked, please! She also did not like Sonny's comment about how he is also Mike. Hahahaha! Hahahahaha! 

I thought Nina would stay at the hospital and wait to find out about Sasha and the baby. And Charlie's looks empty. Where have the clients gone, Phyllis?

So Chase just offered himself up as the Bailey's father. I'm waiting to see Willow and Michael get on their high horses on this one. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Why is this a big deal when every doctor at GH has five different specialties? 

it's not a big deal per se, just curious lol just like i am curious when the other doctors become someone new. 

The way to salvage Willow is to have her realize how fucking awful the Corinthos clan is. But I'm guessing Michael and Willow have sex at the end of the episode and any shock Willow had at Michael cheering on Carly almost having Nina arrested for stalking will be forgotten.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

They're not going to bring on day players when they have actors' minimums. That's how it always goes.

I'm surprised Finn didn't deliver the baby, to be honest.

Just now, Gigi43 said:

The way to salvage Willow is to have her realize how fucking awful the Corinthos clan is.

No one is allowed to acknowledge how awful the Corinthos clan is. The writers have their finger shoved in their ears and shout "lalala" anytime someone suggests it. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

The way to salvage Willow is to have her realize how fucking awful the Corinthos clan is. But I'm guessing Michael and Willow have sex at the end of the episode and any shock Willow had at Michael cheering on Carly almost having Nina arrested for stalking will be forgotten.

There is no salvaging the character. Characters who go near the Corinthos clan become zombified. The best thing to do is put them to pasture.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

They're not going to bring on day players when they have actors' minimums. That's how it always goes.

yeah but they have that blonde nurse and that black nurse with the curly hair (sorry i don't know their names, but the one that helped maxie when she gave birth to Louise). I know it's not a big deal and it's more tongue in cheek kinda thing

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Maxie and Nina are info-dumping. (haha Nina was like yah I coulda told you Kip would have sucked). Nina is saying yeah it's too late to tell Valentine because he fell in love with Bailey (like she did with Mooby). Maxie is like better late than never?

So now, will Maxie see Valentin, who will tell her that Brook told him the truth, and then accidentally tell him that Bailey is Louise because she thinks he already knows? 

Dear show,  Forget the unicorn I asked for before. All I want for Christmas now is to learn the Peter is not only merely dead, but really, most sincerely dead. Please. Pretty Please. With a cherry on top. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 12

I'm kind of surprised that BL didn't tell Valentin everything at this point, since the big takeaway is he's not Bailey's father. That won't change. The whole story would at least give him context for the lie besides the ELQ stock thing. It mitigates some of the awfulness, IMO. Brook Lynn wasn't entirely craven.

I don't quite get why Bobbie spilled some of the beans, but I'm glad things are coming out.

Ugh, shut up, Michael. You are unreasonable. Nina is trying to mind her own business and your family can't stop interfering. 

41 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Also way to drive the knife in Carly's non-beating black black heart with the comment about three people in a marriage.

Bobbie could have been talking about Carly being the interloper in Bobbie's marriage to Tony, heh. 

Of course Peter escapes. AGAIN. At least one of Liesl's minor Ph.D.'s was in geology, LOL.

Shouldn't Sasha be wearing a mask in the OR, too? That was so weird.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm kind of surprised that BL didn't tell Valentin everything at this point, since the big takeaway is he's not Bailey's father. That won't change. The whole story would at least give him context for the lie besides the ELQ stock thing. It mitigates some of the awfulness, IMO. Brook Lynn wasn't entirely craven.

I think really she's still protecting maxie and when Valentin was going how he thought BLQ was different she did say that this was way beyond the company when she actually did it but then that's when Chase came in and went all "I'm the father." Which was a great Friday Twist because I honestly didn't see that coming. I thought it was going to be Chase going to Maxie and saying "Bailey is louise isn't she?" (which he probably knows anyway but he's protecting the secret." 

but again at this point. just tell Valentin

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

The way to salvage Willow is to have her realize how fucking awful the Corinthos clan is.

This would actually be a decent story, and of course it will never happen. Willow coming to realize she's as trapped with the Corinthii as she ever was by the cult, that Carly is the dominant force in the family, including the Michael/Willow marriage, that she has no personal allies, that if she ever left Michael or "betrayed" him in any way Carly would not hesitate to cut her right out of Wiley's life and Michael would do nothing to stop it...it sounds like a horror movie.

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, shut up, Michael. You are unreasonable. Nina is trying to mind her own business and your family can't stop interfering. 

It's exactly like how Sam would storm into Charlie's and yell at Julian for being there.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Valentin can rock a frown like no one else. :(

this show imo really insults us by constantly having Peter survive. No one can seem to shoot him to kill, he makes Houdini looks like an amateur by constantly escaping, etc.

It defies even soap logic.

Has there ever been another character like this?

Maybe Faison's DNA has some kind of magic or something. 

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

This would actually be a decent story, and of course it will never happen. Willow coming to realize she's as trapped with the Corinthii as she ever was by the cult, that Carly is the dominant force in the family, including the Michael/Willow marriage, that she has no personal allies, that if she ever left Michael or "betrayed" him in any way Carly would not hesitate to cut her right out of Wiley's life and Michael would do nothing to stop it...it sounds like a horror movie.

Interesting! Willow might be forced to consider that she could have the type of personality that is vulnerable to cults as the result of her childhood. She would recognize that she's traded in one type of cult life for another one, and what you say about how Carly perceives her is the truth.

• Love 10

To err is human, to forgive divine."  Words Carly will never believe.

Michael, Son of Carly, is calling Nina a borderline psycho Who kept Sonny prisoner???

Very nice work by JPS these last few episodes.

Austin is teh evul for asking Chase to look for a document but it's fine for Bobbie to break HIPAA by telling Chase that she was going to deliver Maxie's baby.

"You may not know this but one of my minor PhDs was in geology."  Even in a dark tunnel, Liesl brings it.

LOL at all the foreboding comments (I counted five) about a loud noise bringing down the tunnel. But it's nice to have it confirmed that the Cassadines were escaping the Russian revolution.

Why didn't Nina stay at the hospital to wait for how Sasha does. I had an emergency caesarian but it was in the maternity ward, not an operating room.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

I know i've been an advocate of Sasha's baby dying but i will take it back if we have Wiley die instead. (

The longer this "NINA MUST PAY! goes on, the more I need this.

5 hours ago, absnow54 said:

There are two ways this can go. Brook will be *this close* to revealing the truth when Maxie busts in and announces that Chase is Bailey's father,

Congrats on being close.  Clever Chase to figure out that Bailey is Maxies baby., he's worth more than the rest of the PCPD put together.

32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't quite get why Bobbie spilled some of the beans, but I'm glad things are coming out.

So that Chase could figure out the truth.

1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

All medical professionals dabble in every specialty!

GH is badly understaffed. It's all  hands to every floor when needed.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, KittyQ said:

Interesting! Willow might be forced to consider that she could have the type of personality that is vulnerable to cults as the result of her childhood. She would recognize that she's traded in one type of cult life for another one, and what you say about how Carly perceives her is the truth.

I've been watching interviews with India Oxenberg, and the way she describes being seduced in NXIVM, it sounded more like what Sonny does than what Shiloh did.  I always called bullshit on that storyline, because Shiloh would have to work for years to gain that power and influence over people, you know like Sonny does. Showering them with attention, buying them presents, separating them from their family. He got relatively good people like Robin and Lila to defend him. He even has a stupid "code" that he ingrains into his various hanger ons. Karen Wexler and Brenda might the only two "followers" that broke free, though it took Sonny framing Jax to wise up after decades. 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, statsgirl said:
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

So that Chase could figure out the truth.

I know that, but it was so out of nowhere. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Michael, Sonny was not a virtual prisoner! I think the more he dwells on it, the worse he is convinced it was.

Every time they say how Nina was keeping Sonny prisoner, all I can picture in my head is Sonny down in some dungeon chained to a wall with slop for breakfast, lunch and dinner and a bucket for a bathroom.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Michael, Sonny was not a virtual prisoner! I think the more he dwells on it, the worse he is convinced it was.

Maybe Michael can ask Spinelli to pound on his keyboard for video evidence of this prison-like situation that Nina allegedly had Sonny in.  I'd love to see footage of Broom-Dancing Mike and Nina macking on each other be revealed to Carly and Michael.  The former would turn a lovely shade of purple and the latter would...well, he'd just look his usual constipated self.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

I don't even recall Nina doing all that much to hide Sonny's identity from him. She didn't tell him a truth he repeatedly said he didn't want to know. I don't want to defend her too much - she WAS wrong - but her actions seem fairly passive to me. Sins of omission, rather than commision.

• Love 17

Oh yay, Chase gets to now be involved in another lie. Can we please have a Chase story that isn't Chase lying or Chase being lied to.

Oh no. Peter got away. I am shocked. Shocked I tell you. 

I hate this pattern GH is getting into where instead of a big soapy revelation and denoument, story endings are meted out in tiny dribs and drabs forfuckingever until the point that we really don't even care anymore and just want it to be OVER. 

• Love 5

Honestly, I wish Nina (or someone with sense, which isn't that many people on the show) when Carly or Michael are going on, just simply ask - while you are going on and on how Avery and Donna and Wiley (you know. kids) didn't know Sonny, what is better. Sonny - coming back from he dead knowing who he is, or Sonny coming back 6 months earlier as Mike, and has no idea who these people are, and would be friendly to them but not DADDY. not GRAMPA.  They would be equally confused, equally upset  and Carly will be going around town still saying I don't know who this guy is anymore

like. every time they go "look at the damage Nina did." what damage?. Carly always wanted to be mob queen, she got to do that and per usual wasn't smart enough and got herself in trouble. Carly always wanted Jason and she was THIS CLOSE to having sex with him. Donna didn't know who he was so having him around not knowing he was a father was going to accomplish what? Avery is confused. but again would she have been less confused?  Yeah you wouldn't have mourned for months, but then you would have had 9+ months of a man who wanted nothing of that life you wanted him to have. He wouldn't have recognized his children or Carly and it could have done more damage vs. him actually showing back up as Sonny. 

this isn't justifying what Nina did but these morons are literally acting like Sonny was sonny and Nina kept him in a locked room or something.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Austin is teh evul for asking Chase to look for a document but it's fine for Bobbie to break HIPAA by telling Chase that she was going to deliver Maxie's baby.

I'm not sure how the situations compare. It's one thing if you're talking about Austin breaking HIPAA telling BrookLynn about Leo. That's a direct comparison - Austin's behavior with Chase isn't IMO. And, Austin wasn't teh evul for what he did with Chase, but he was a selfish jerk who used someone's misfortune to try and enrich himself. I'm glad Austin was willing to admit yesterday that he wasn't blameless there.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

If Nina was keeping Sonny prisoner in Nixon Falls, then so was Phyllis, but no one is trying to run her out of town on a rail. She's allowed to let Charlie's go down the tubes.

I think Michael calling Sonny a virtual prisoner was stupid, but I don't think Nina and Phyllis's behavior was the same. Phyllis had no idea who Sonny was. Yes, she didn't encourage him to find out who he was and pushed him toward Nina, but that's not the same as purposefully hiding the truth and and starting a relationship with someone you know for sure is married. 

25 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Avery is confused. but again would she have been less confused?  Yeah you wouldn't have mourned for months, but then you would have had 9+ months of a man who wanted nothing of that life you wanted him to have. He wouldn't have recognized his children or Carly and it could have done more damage vs. him actually showing back up as Sonny. 

Your hypothetical assumes that he wouldn't have gotten his memory back that entire time, but no one will ever know partially because of Nina's lie. While his memory came back because of a blow to the head, who knows if it might not have come back sooner if he was surrounded by loved ones, or he had to witness his kid cry because daddy doesn't recognize her. It's hard to know, since situations like this rarely happen in real life, but I'm guessing you would rather know your loved one is alive, even if they don't remember you, than thinking they're dead. I'm sure Monica and the rest of the Qs that loved Jason, preferred knowing he was alive even when he didn't know them and was treating them horribly.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Your hypothetical assumes that he wouldn't have gotten his memory back that entire time, but no one will ever know partially because of Nina's lie....

well i'm just going with what we know. Yeah it could have, but it could have been like most soap amnesias tend to go (forever). Im just saying as much as they are grousing and as confusing as it is for the kids - at least when Sonny came back he came back as how they knew him (albeit slightly changed) .not as someone who didn't and didn't want anything to do with them. 

and like i said. fundamentally - I am on team Carly/Michael here. they DO have the right to be mad. where they lose me every single time is how they warp and twist  everything to be uglier than it is. So now i really give zero craps about their side of the story now (hence now my hypothetical is still team nina - which you know i'm only on because the other side is just so yucky)

2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Man, Jax leaving doesn't even merit a preview. I'm not crying over it, just noting.

Jax is leaving? that's a bummer

4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

well i'm just going with what we know. Yeah it could have, but it could have been like most soap amnesias tend to go (forever). Im just saying as much as they are grousing and as confusing as it is for the kids - at least when Sonny came back he came back as how they knew him (albeit slightly changed) .not as someone who didn't and didn't want anything to do with them. 

and like i said. fundamentally - I am on team Carly/Michael here. they DO have the right to be mad. where they lose me every single time is how they warp and twist  everything to be uglier than it is. So now i really give zero craps about their side of the story now (hence now my hypothetical is still team nina - which you know i'm only on because the other side is just so yucky)

Jax is leaving? that's a bummer

Check out the PC in the Press thread for info.

Willow: "the next time Nina comes calling."

Girlfriend, Nina didn't come calling THIS time.  You showed up somewhere she was first.  She didn't approach you, Wiley ran to her.  Someone being somewhere where you happen upon them is not stalking.  Even by Corinthos logic, that's pathetic.

• Love 21
49 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

So much for Willow wising up about the Corinthos cult. She was back following Michael's lead and getting worked up over things Nina might do, like showing up unannounced on Thanksgiving. 

Everyone: Stay away from Wiley.
Nina: Okay (respects this request)
Willow and Michael: OMG WHAT IF SHE SHOWS UP FOR THANKSGIVING?

these people are pathetic

• Love 8
1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

So much for Willow wising up about the Corinthos cult. She was back following Michael's lead and getting worked up over things Nina might do, like showing up unannounced on Thanksgiving. 

I think Willow will wise up once she is faced with the realities of being married to the mob.  Cyrus is still out there and is planning his next move against Sonny.  Willow has yet to experience the violence and dangers of a mob war.  Cyrus has put out a hit on his siblings, Laura and Martin, he will not hesitate to go after the entire Corinthos family, including the children.  I can see Willow being so terrified for Wiley's safety that she leaves Michael and takes her son with her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Please let Cyrus go after the Corinthos family. Something must be done.

2 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I'm not sure how the situations compare. It's one thing if you're talking about Austin breaking HIPAA telling BrookLynn about Leo. That's a direct comparison - Austin's behavior with Chase isn't IMO.

I meant Bobbie telling Chase that she went to Beechers Corners to deliver Maxie's baby. Austin and Bobbiewere acting in a medical capacity to Leo and Maxie respectively.

Sonny's amnesia bears so little resemblance to real amnesia, I don''t think that we can extrapolate what would have happened if Nina had told him who he was right away. It's as possible that 'Mike' would have decided to stay in Nixon Falls because he was happy there instead of going back to a city he doesn't remember. But that would put Sonny at fault and they would never do that.

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Where in the world did that idea come from?  Nina never dropped by unexpectedly, why would she do it on Thanksgiving? For the pizza?

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

and like i said. fundamentally - I am on team Carly/Michael here. they DO have the right to be mad. where they lose me every single time is how they warp and twist  everything to be uglier than it is.

Exactly. It's like the entire amnesia thing has been completely forgotten by Carly and Michael. And sorry it's a rather important element to the 9 MONTHS Sonny was gone. Nina was wrong for sure. Absolutely not going defend her not telling anyone or not telling Sonny the truth no matter how many times he said he didn't want to know.

BUT she didn't hold him prisoner for 9 MONTHS. And she certainly didn't commit identity theft or whatever foolishness Michael is trying to hang on her.

It's been how long now that Sonny is back and Nina still hasn't spilled the beans about Mike falling in love with her. Seriously? The pacing on this show is awful. Has anyone asked Sonny about Nixon Falls? Like what he was up to or if he tried to find out who he really was or anything like that? It's just stupid.

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

It's been how long now that Sonny is back and Nina still hasn't spilled the beans about Mike falling in love with her. Seriously?

Honestly. the only way reason I can see why she hasn't said anything is because it's basically a weapon. Nina feels guilty and what not for the damage she caused and using it as a weapon will basically just continue to have her be the villain. Part of the reason why Nina is basically taking all her lumps is because that's what Phylis said to do before they left Nixon Falls (like make amends, take the hits, and deal with it). I also feel she's playing possum so that if Michael cools down, she can see Wiley again.

57 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

Has anyone asked Sonny about Nixon Falls? Like what he was up to or if he tried to find out who he really was or anything like that? It's just stupid.

of course it's stupid. it was basically. "Oh well I was Mike. and then I was in a fire, and then I was Sonny, and SURPRISE NINA WAS THERE."  No one is questioning Sonny about anything. I remember @Cheyanne11 thought that they were probably saving all of that for the trial which is also taking forever. 

But I am just so tired of this crap
Nina: Hi Wiley, I'm your gramma, i'm your other mommy's mommy. 
Everyone: OH MY GOD NINA TOLD WILEY WILLOW WASN'T HIS MOTHER

Nina: I was so wrong in what i did
Everyone: OMG NINA IS PLAYING THE VICTIM HERE

Nina:  I'll stay away from Wiley because you asked me too
EVERYONE: OH MY GOD, NINA WAS HERE FIRST. SHE'S STALKING WILEY AND SHE'LL SHOW UP FOR THANKSGIVING. 

Like even Carly's crap. "Well we said well go after anyone who goes after our family twice as hard so they'll regret it why aren't we going after Nina." when did Nina go after your family, you idiot?

• Love 9
8 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

It's been how long now that Sonny is back and Nina still hasn't spilled the beans about Mike falling in love with her. Seriously? The pacing on this show is awful. Has anyone asked Sonny about Nixon Falls? Like what he was up to or if he tried to find out who he really was or anything like that? It's just stupid.

They did hit on that story beat yesterday. Sonny admitted that he and Nina were good friends in Nixon Falls, and not just passing acquaintances. Carly’s head was about to explode when Bobby showed up.

Speaking of Bobbie, what was with the line about Willow still being Chase’s wife. She’s been dating her grandson for months now! They were openly dating at Jason and Carly’s wedding. That’s a step beyond “oops, lol, so sleepy!”

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Daisy said:

of course it's stupid. it was basically. "Oh well I was Mike. and then I was in a fire, and then I was Sonny, and SURPRISE NINA WAS THERE."  No one is questioning Sonny about anything. I remember @Cheyanne11 thought that they were probably saving all of that for the trial which is also taking forever. 

Yeah, I figured with the fucking speed they had Nina arrested and extradited to Pennsylvania that the trial would be happening now, during sweeps.  But with the awful pacing, it probably will be dragged out til friggin' February.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Daisy said:

Everyone: Stay away from Wiley.
Nina: Okay (respects this request)
Willow and Michael: OMG WHAT IF SHE SHOWS UP FOR THANKSGIVING?

It's so galactically stupid. It kind of cracks me up that the Corinthii are convinced that Nina skulks around town waiting to "accidentally" run into Wiley, when she's done absolutely nothing of the sort. She's trying to hold up her end of the deal with Sonny; of course the Corinthii hold that against her somehow. I just can't with these people.

12 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I think Willow will wise up once she is faced with the realities of being married to the mob. 

Unlikely, given she thinks Michael hung the moon. She'll be persuaded he can keep her safe. He's perfect, you know.

• Love 4

OK, let's try this again:  I am once again asking the writers to explain how Drew knows how to track people, Navy Seal-style, if his memory was forever damaged. And what was that "banter" with Jason involving Jason asking Drew what his football number was in high school...and Drew apparently knew the answer?

18 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

OK, let's try this again:  I am once again asking the writers to explain how Drew knows how to track people, Navy Seal-style, if his memory was forever damaged. And what was that "banter" with Jason involving Jason asking Drew what his football number was in high school...and Drew apparently knew the answer?

I think the football question was Jason testing to see if Drew was Drew again. But yeah, I don't think the writers are ever going to explain the memory stuff. 

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

And what was that "banter" with Jason involving Jason asking Drew what his football number was in high school...and Drew apparently knew the answer?

Why would Jason know the answer? He could have been number eleventy billion for all Jason knows. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Daisy said:

ny, what is better. Sonny - coming back from he dead knowing who he is, or Sonny coming back 6 months earlier as Mike, and has no idea who these people are, and would be friendly to them but not DADDY. not GRAMPA.  They would be equally confused, equally upset  and Carly will be going around town still saying I don't know who this guy is anymore

like. every time they go "look at the damage Nina did." what damage?. Carly always wanted to be mob queen, she got to do that and per usual wasn't smart enough and got herself in trouble. Carly always wanted Jason and she was THIS CLOSE to having sex with him. Donna didn't know who he was so having him around not knowing he was a father was going to accomplish what? Avery is confused. but again would she have been less confused?  Yeah you wouldn't have mourned for months, but then you would have had 9+ months of a man who wanted nothing of that life you wanted him to have. He wouldn't have recognized his children or Carly and it could have done more damage vs. him actually showing back up as Sonny. 

this isn't justifying what Nina did but these morons are literally acting like Sonny was sonny and Nina kept him in a locked room or something.

So much word.   Exactly.  Soaps keep doing this; use the amnesia to create a plot point but then have characters act as if it isn't really there.

11 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Exactly. It's like the entire amnesia thing has been completely forgotten by Carly and Michael. And sorry it's a rather important element to the 9 MONTHS Sonny was gone. Nina was wrong for sure. Absolutely not going defend her not telling anyone or not telling Sonny the truth no matter how many times he said he didn't want to know.

BUT she didn't hold him prisoner for 9 MONTHS. And she certainly didn't commit identity theft or whatever foolishness Michael is trying to hang on her.

Yes, keeping him prisoner - the amnesia did most of that, not Nina.  And the reveal about Mike falling in love with Nina needs to happen before no one cares.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Why would Jason know the answer? He could have been number eleventy billion for all Jason knows. 

Also, SBu's delivery of the question was so weirdly intense (although it may be more of an awkward script issue). At first I thought they were both having memory breakthroughs, like -- "Oh, my God, this reminds me of when my school played your school! We've totally been in this tackle moment before!" 

• LOL 5