Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Honestly. the only way reason I can see why she hasn't said anything is because it's basically a weapon. Nina feels guilty and what not for the damage she caused and using it as a weapon will basically just continue to have her be the villain. Part of the reason why Nina is basically taking all her lumps is because that's what Phylis said to do before they left Nixon Falls (like make amends, take the hits, and deal with it). I also feel she's playing possum so that if Michael cools down, she can see Wiley again.

Yeah I do get that and agree but the thing is Carly and Michael are treating her like a villain now any way. Plus this is a soap opera or at least allegedly it is, and it feels like the writers don't know this.

I mean whether one actually wanted Carly and Jason together or not, Sonny finding them on their wedding night was a complete bust as far as soapiness. Sonny's return hasn't been soapy at all. I mean where are the scenes of him really being torn about being Mike and Sonny? Or of him actually being torn between Carly and Nina? Or his life in Nixon Falls (zzzz) and being a 'mob' boss? Why not let Nina finally have enough of Carly and accidentally spills the Mike/Nina love fest? This entire story just sits inertly on the screen. It's not only dumb but boring.

They did hit on that story beat yesterday. Sonny admitted that he and Nina were good friends in Nixon Falls, and not just passing acquaintances.

Well I am glad they finally touched on some of it but again Sonny has been back for how damn long now? Plus it's supposed to be sweeps! Let's see some forward momentum.

And it's not just that story - Cassadine island, Drew, Maxie's baby, The Q fight with Austin, Leo maybe being on the spectrum, no one every killing Peter - all of it just feels like treading water.

• Love 12

So I guess that’s the end of a Jason for a while. Of course, Peter escaped and showed up again. It’s all so dumb. Peter is like a cockroach at this point. He will just.not.die. I liked the conversation between Maxie and Nina. Granted Nina has made her own dumb mistakes but she was honest enough to tell Maxie it was too late to come clean with Valentin. He would have gladly helped her in the beginning but it’s too late now. I’m a little with Chase claiming the baby is his though. Does he think he’s saving Brook Lynn or Maxie or is he off the mark and, hasn’t completely figured out the truth? I guess I’ll find out Monday. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, absnow54 said:

Speaking of Bobbie, what was with the line about Willow still being Chase’s wife. She’s been dating her grandson for months now! They were openly dating at Jason and Carly’s wedding. That’s a step beyond “oops, lol, so sleepy!”

One more of the practical legal issues that are being hand-waved. Did Chase and Willow's marriage get annulled already? That girl is going to get some kind of discount as a "frequent flyer" in the annulment division. So far she's what - 2 for 2?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

‘One of my PhD’s is in geology.’ ‘Way to work that in, Mother!’ 😂

Seriously, I could watch the Brita and Liesl show all day long.

That was sweet when Nina hugged Brando to comfort him.  I don’t think she’d ever met him before?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 11/20/2021 at 9:23 AM, Auntie Velvet said:

OK, let's try this again:  I am once again asking the writers to explain how Drew knows how to track people, Navy Seal-style, if his memory was forever damaged. 

I guess it’s like Jason retaining medical knowledge (when it’s convenient to the plot), because he was pre-med before he banged his head. Once learned, it’s in your bones.

Spoiler

Nice writerly stall with the Rocks of Vaccine Hesitancy. How long do we have to wait before we learn if there was a loaded syringe at the bottom?

Edited by 30 Helens
Added spoiler tag just in case
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 11/19/2021 at 12:50 PM, rur said:

So now, will Maxie see Valentin, who will tell her that Brook told him the truth, and then accidentally tell him that Bailey is Louise because she thinks he already knows? 

Dear show,  Forget the unicorn I asked for before. All I want for Christmas now is to learn the Peter is not only merely dead, but really, most sincerely dead. Please. Pretty Please. With a cherry on top. 

A severed head would be totes awesome.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 11/20/2021 at 10:23 AM, Auntie Velvet said:

OK, let's try this again:  I am once again asking the writers to explain how Drew knows how to track people, Navy Seal-style, if his memory was forever damaged. And what was that "banter" with Jason involving Jason asking Drew what his football number was in high school...and Drew apparently knew the answer?

The same way Sonny remembered how to play poker, how to disarm a man holding a gun on you,  the recipe for his special sauce and absolutely everything else except who he was.

13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Even better, it was one of Liesl's "minor" PhD's. Hee.

I was looking at the degree requirements at my university. I don't know about geology but to get a PhD in physics or chemistry, you have to take 2 courses and do a dissertation. To get a PhD in clinical psychology, after an MA you have to do 5 courses, 2 practica, a minor area paper, a clinical competency exam, a dissertation and a full year internship followed by a tough set of exams.

If Liesl wants to refer to her geology PhD as "minor", I understand completely.

• Love 1
On 11/20/2021 at 2:19 PM, KittyQ said:

That girl is going to get some kind of discount as a "frequent flyer" in the annulment division. So far she's what - 2 for 2?

I believe that is known as the Ross Gellar discount.

• LOL 15

Today's Notes:

Why doesn't Sasha have a mask? She passes out, and she's bleeding. LOL i watch too much Greys because when Elizabeth pushed Brando out i just thought "but you breached the sterile field!" Brando is freaking out and crying to Maxie. Maxie is giving sound advice. 

Carly is civil to Jax. Jax is leaving town. (bye Jax) Oh that didn't last long. Carly still thinks Joss is safe (pls kill her). Jax basically goes hopefully she's safer, i mean theoretically you stepped back,  Jason and you aren't a think. i mean business partners, coz Jason orbits your world and splits. Carly looks pissed (because the truth was told). Carly goes i told you my life is none of your business. Jax is like. ahuh. except for when it comes to our kid. Carly goes. we're not friends anymore. Jax goes okay. I'll stay out of your life. Carly automatically goes. "wait but for how long though?" LOL. Jax says he's on the outs with anyone and Carly goes yah because you dropped everything for Nina. Watch out for lightning strikes because Carly is on a roll saying how Nina showed everyone their true colours and she's not falling for it. 

Everyone is unconscious  except for Peter. because of course. He was going to kill Drew, and again he runs off to live. why.  ROBERT IS THERE.  and doesn't shoot him. Peter runs for the gun. Anna steps on his burned hand and doesn't shoot him. STOP TALKING. START SHOOTING. They actually put him in handcuffs. pity. Peter is hamming it out how they got squished by rocks. 

Lisel is saying they have to leave now. Drew is saying not w/o his brother. Brit is whimpering Jason, jason, he was right there! (i'll forgive her. she has a concussion). Lisel is getting pissed off that no one wants to leave the collapsing tunnel. Anna says they have peter in custody and Lisel legit goes YAY then we can murder him ourselves, let's go! 

Peter is hamming it up(per usual). and everyone is like please can we kill him. Even Robert is like if it were up to me, I'd take him out back. (LIAR. you COULD HAVE SHOT HIM BEFORE YOU WARNED HIM). Lisel remarks she has no medical license to worry about so she can kill him with drain cleaner in a syringe. 

Chase... is I thought we were friends. you lied to me. He even has a 'DNA test' (Valentine isn't buying it. Brooklyn is like whu?!) BLQ is working with it but she then blurts out - for once in her life she wanted to do the right thing (it's not about the stocks). But she doesn't cope for doing it for Maxie (at all). Valentin says he will never forget.  They leave - and BLQ is all thanks for covering. and Chase is like is all good. and HE spills the tea about who Baileylou really is. Once again BLQ's brains explodes.

Valentin is looking at pictures of Bailey and crying. :( and now he's calling a hit?

Apparently Sonny know about placenta abruptions. (okay there). he was going to leave but decided to stay with Nina. Nina says her mind remembers how Sasha did to her is bad, but her heart remembers the love. Sonny agrees how the heart is tricky like that. Now they are talking about lying, Nina explains why she didn't tell the truth. Sonny is all well why didn't you tell me the truth. (Um. because you said you DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW.). are they retconning this? This is so pathetic. Nina is saying she knows it wasn't love but it was close enough for her. Nina. Sonny isn't worth this. 

These stupid WSB people. they let him call Maxie.

Jason is still squished under rocks. don't tease me show.

• Love 10

LOL at Elizabeth shoving Brando out of the OR. She really manhandled him out.

Robert, if you'll use any excuse you can find to shoot Peter, just SHOOT HIM. He's long worn out his welcome. I enjoy all the hamminess WR is putting in, but the way the show pretzels itself not to kill off Peter is absurd.

"Maybe you'll find a unicorn, too." Hee. Peter gets some good snark.

And the show keeps letting Sonny off the hook for his part in not wanting to know who he was. I don't expect him to suffer any consequences or admit he didn't care, but I'd really like Nina to at least remind him that he had no interest in his past. I'm also sick of her having to grovel to the entire town. What she did is hardly the worst thing that's ever happened. Everyone is alive and well.

The Maxie-Brando scenes were nice. I wish Brando had said "our son." At least he said that when he was talking to Sasha.

It would have been so much soapier if Carly had walked into Charlie's and seen Nina and Sonny talking. But soapiness is anathema to TFGH.

• Love 13

Those WSB agents are of course dumbasses. Not only did they allow Peter to be cuffed in front instead of the back, but they also allowed him a phone call. What geniuses! I'm just waiting for tomorrow's episode when Anna and Robert walk in on dead WSB agents. I'm assuming that the writers want BL and Chase to play house for a bit.

Carly tells Jax they're no longer friends then asks him a bunch of questions that have nothing to do with her while haranguing him about Nina. How anyone can stand there with a coffee in their hand and not toss it at her face is just a great show of restraint. I see that tomorrow, she chases after Sonny about Nina. Someone, please lock her up already.

MB has really toned down Sonny since Sonny got his memory back. 

I am very much over the Greece storyline. It started out really well, but now it's just dragging. Just put Drew on a plane so that he can be reunited with Scout. I'd mention Monica too, but Monica was very quick to replace him with Franco when he was injected with Drew's memories.

Still don't care about Sasha and Brando or their baby. I still don't get why they gave them a baby to begin with, whether it survives or dies.

• Love 2

I don't understand why we are supposed to care about Valentin's man-pain and crying about a baby that wasn't actually his when he did the exact same thing to Nina, and everything he did to Lulu concerning Charlotte. And Show, if this entire escapade is meant to redeem him, maybe don't show Valentin calling people to hurt BLQ.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Carly to Jax - everything's your fault because you went after Nina - Nina ruins everything! 

Good grief, it's like Nina is the serpent in the Garden of Eden that is Port Charles, right, Carly?

I was happy to hear Nina at least point out that she's been lied to by the same people who now blame her and want her to go to jail (!) for lying by omission. Give Sonny something to think about. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Valentin to Anna - Don't turn your back on Peter

Anna - I won't (even as she has her back turned to Peter) LoL!

Oh for crying out loud - Sonny is blaming Nina for "controlling" someone she loved - pot, meet kettle. I can only hope that at some point he does deeper self-reflection. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Amazing to see GH literally resort to Rocks Fall, [Jason] "Dies" on that incredibly fake '80s Doctor Who-looking cave set.

They clearly do not want to admit he's out but as long as he's gone I'll take it.

• Love 7

Well if there was any question, they made it obvious today with Jax’s dialogue to Carly that he has no purpose on the current canvas outside of Carly and Nina. Now part of me finds it funny given the RL issues but it’s also kind of sad given how long the character has been on and how he used to be better integrated. Having him say he’s outs with everyone except Joss and Alexis? I can’t think of a reason that his recent actions would alienate anyone in town except Carly, Nina, and Michael because he didn’t do anything wrong, which means they are saying that only 5 people cared about him to begin with. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, statsgirl said:

The same way Sonny remembered how to play poker, how to disarm a man holding a gun on you,  the recipe for his special sauce and absolutely everything else except who he was.

But in all seriousness -- in contrast to the Jason/surgeon and Sonny/gunslinger moments (among many others over the years!), it's not one of those "I don't know where THAT come from!" moments. He's been talking about it the way any non-amnesiasic with training in something would mention it. If that makes sense.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 2

I'm not looking forward to all the screeching that Carly is going to do about Jason's death (or "death"), particularly because you know she's going to square up to Britt, who hopefully will just slug Carly in the face.

Oh, was I supposed to be sad he's dead (or "dead")?  Not quite.  And this was not even closer to as fun as Faison-as-Duke casually kicking him into the harbor.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm not looking forward to all the screeching that Carly is going to do about Jason's death (or "death"), particularly because you know she's going to square up to Britt, who hopefully will just slug Carly in the face.

Gotta love that he's out there helping (allegedly) find a murderer and save people and Carly's like "I reallllllyyyyy miss our talks, xxoo."  Like, read the room, you lunatic.  She probably thinks he's still pining for her when he's actually trying to figure out if air is essential for his continued existence. 

Also, gotta love how that shrew thinks telling someone "we're not friends anymore" is anything but cause for celebration.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, gotta love how that shrew thinks telling someone "we're not friends" anymore is anything but cause for celebration.

Also, how completely juvenile of her, especially when the reply was "I know."

She acts like she owns the place, like the people are stalking and invading her space when they're not stalking her and she's the one who constantly invades everyone's bubble.

Carly is great case study for psychiatrists everywhere. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, gotta love how that shrew thinks telling someone "we're not friends" anymore is anything but cause for celebration.

i still think that was the funniest part of the episode. Basically

"I'm not your friend anymore."
"Okay, Cool."
"Wait, what? you mean... you're not gonna hang out with me anymore?"

Yeah Carly. that's what not friends means.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Carly finally had her chance with Jason, and she did not choose him, she chose Sonny, and that is why Jason went to Greece and now he's "dead". Jax is fleeing, and Sonny is getting his Mike on with Nina. Someone reserve a room at Ferncliff!

I do not believe for one freaking second that Robert or Anna would let Peter out of their sight, given how many times they've had him and lost him. So fucking stupid!!!!!!!

I forgot to give a shout out to Leisl for my favorite line from last week. When Jason and Drew first rescued Leisl and Brit in the tunnel, she congratulated them both for overcoming the programming. Drew says, "Is was Jason that did it." And Leisl goes, "Yes, I know, I was trying to be inclusive."    

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Brooklyn should have told Valentine the truth, she owed him that much.

Carly and Jax convo should have ended at you're not my friend. Yes Carly he's returning for Thanksgiving that's in days, flying back and forth from Australia.

Peter is such a cartoon. Nobody shooting him is eye rolling. He'll escape and run away in probably 5 mins. Those wsb agents watching him are dumb.

Britt forgot already that Jason would dump her in seconds for Carly.  

Drew cares now so much to not leave without his brother. 

So Jason is missing on same day as Jax leaving? How coicidental. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Well if there was any question, they made it obvious today with Jax’s dialogue to Carly that he has no purpose on the current canvas outside of Carly and Nina. 

He made his own bed, and he deserves to lie in it, but, damn, he sure looked good today. 

3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, gotta love how that shrew thinks telling someone "we're not friends anymore" is anything but cause for celebration.

Apparently she'll miss verbally abusing him periodically, though, since she wanted to know when he'd be back as soon as he told her he was leaving. Proof again that she believes all her men belong to her in perpetuity.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, LexieLily said:

I don't understand why we are supposed to care about Valentin's man-pain and crying about a that wasn't actually his when he did the exact same thing to Nina, and everything he did to Lulu concerning Charlotte. And Show, if this entire escapade is meant to redeem him, maybe don't show Valentin calling people to hurt BLQ.

I thought JPS's performance was cringe-y and, yeah, I feel not an ounce of sympathy for Valentin. Last week when he was going off on BrookLynn breaking the law, and how he thought he knew her, and how could she do this just for some stock, I just rolled my eyes and thought "Stuff it, Valentin. Call me when BrookLynn tosses someone off the side of a building to hold on to her family legacy." He is the last one to complain about someone going to far to hang on to something. And, the way he was going on about BrookLynn not being who he thought she was. The two barely knew each other when they slept together and for all the talk of their little family, we barely saw that on-screen. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

My favourite part of today's episode was Liesl's 'too bad Britta has a medical license and can't inject [Peter] with bleach. On the other hand, I don't have mine any more so bleach it is.' And her telling Peter "Begone disgusting monster" in German.

On the other hand, how stupid are those WSB agents who not only made the duffs more comfortable but let the psychopath phone Maxie to terrorize her. No wonder Victor plays them so easily.

Poor Sasha  and Brando with a tock. Nona should have waited at the hospital.

4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

She acts like she owns the place, like the people are stalking and invading her space when they're not stalking her and she's the one who constantly invades everyone's bubble.

Carly is great case study for psychiatrists everywhere. 

Narcissistic personality disorder. Made worse by the fact that everyone (except for Scott) tells her how brave&strong&loveswithallherheart she is.

• Love 4

Hooray for Chase, the only person in PC who figured out the baby switch. 

Line of the day goes to Chase, when BLQ said he's one of the, like two and a half people she can trust.

Chase: and I'm the half?

Carly continues to be the worst, she won't have Jax to kick around, Jason may be dead, and Sonny is pulling away from her. 

And her plan to 'AJ' Nina don't seem to be working, the only people simple- minded enough to fall for her 'Nina is evil incarnate' BS are, unsurprisingly, Michael and Willow.  

• Love 9

Presumably it would be even worse for Brook Lyn to tell Valentin the whole truth-- though I was looking forward to her saying "And I'm not the mother, either"-- because what she'd be copping to would be not just being uncertain of and/or lying about paternity, but deliberately scamming him for months and months by faking a pregnancy. Not, at first, to save lives or help someone else, but to get his shares. That involves so much more cold blood than a mere lie about your actually existent baby's father. Can I look forward to his reaction to that revelation?

I hope that the job he ordered is not killing Brook Lyn or Chase or anything dreary like that, but kidnapping Bailey/Louise so he can move to Cassadine Island with her and bring her up as his daughter. Then Peter would have to face off against him. Though if the writers are any good at ALL (we can't trust them, of course), after all this, Peter is still alive because he has to have a scene of actual face to face menace with Maxie and Louise before he's really killed.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Corvino said:

Peter is still alive because he has to have a scene of actual face to face menace with Maxie and Louise before he's really killed.

No doubt, that's the plan, because this is a soap after all.   And I'm starting to think that it will be Maxie who takes him out during the confrontation.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Poor Sasha  and Brando with a tock.

I don't know, I feel like the baby has a better chance of making it than Sasha. Dr. Novaro seemed to be implying that she wasn't out of the woods yet, and Brando has been assembling an army of sympathizers to help him through a single dad storyline. 

2 hours ago, ljr said:

I know jax and Jason are leaving the show.  Will there be recasts?  

Probably not. Jax has no reason to be on the canvas, and Drew will be able to fill Jason's role for as long as they need him, like he did the last time SB left.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Daisy said:

"I'm not your friend anymore."
"Okay, Cool."
"Wait, what? you mean... you're not gonna hang out with me anymore?"

Yeah Carly. that's what not friends means.

That whole exchange cracked me up. Carly rails on Jax for siding with Nina, then when he says he knows they're no longer friends, she gets offended. Very typical Carly. She's the only one who can set the terms of a relationship.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That whole exchange cracked me up. Carly rails on Jax for siding with Nina, then when he says he knows they're no longer friends, she gets offended. Very typical Carly. She's the only one who can set the terms of a relationship.

One would think that someone who has never had many friends wouldn’t treat the ones she has like this. I’m still not sure how Jax not wanting her to be a mob boss was this big deal breaker. However, she doesn’t seem like she wants friends who don’t fit the Jason mold of enabling all of her actions. This probably extends to her children as well- see how Joss and Michael are are written. I’ll second whoever said earlier that she’s a great psych case. 

• Love 6

A couple of months after having a bomb set in her limo to blow her and Jason up, Carly yells at Jax for saying that mob life is dangerous. Not the brightest bulb in the lamp.

15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Carly and Jax convo should have ended at you're not my friend. Yes Carly he's returning for Thanksgiving that's in days, flying back and forth from Australia.

Also so stupid. The flight time from New York City to Sydney is 21 hours. How could Jax make it back for Thanksgiving even if he wanted to ? 

4 hours ago, absnow54 said:

I don't know, I feel like the baby has a better chance of making it than Sasha. Dr. Novaro seemed to be implying that she wasn't out of the woods yet, and Brando has been assembling an army of sympathizers to help him through a single dad storyline.

True, but they seem to want to keep Sasha though.  Given her job at Deception and her relationship with Nina, she would leave a much bigger hole than the baby dying. Or Jax leaving, come to that 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

A couple of months after having a bomb set in her limo to blow her and Jason up, Carly yells at Jax for saying that mob life is dangerous.

Carly rarely thinks mob life is dangerous. It's everyone else who can't handle things.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Today's Notes

Since when are Carly and Sonny so close to Brando. Carly is throwing smack at Gladys and basically saying well if it depends between Gladys and You, I don't blame Brando for reaching out to you. stupid cow.  What happened for Donna? anyway i don't care about these people. LMAO "I can't tell you how bad it hurt me when you said Nina was your friend." oh Carly, fly off a bridge.  Carly "I don't want you to defend the life you didn't choose." THIS WAS THE PERFECT TIME TO SAY, SONNY - I DID CHOOSE IT.  Okay, i will have to say, I can give credit for Sonny for comforting Gladys and calling her family. Okay and I can give Carly credit for actually being sweet to Gladys. See. Be like this Carly and I wouldn't hate you 100 percent of the time. 

Dr Navarro is telling this news so badly. basically she's saying the baby might die or might be disabled. anyway if this story gives Sasha/Brando development  that works for me. 

Epiphany you are such a great nurse. (sarcasm abounds). looking at Valentin he's obviously distraught but you wanna cop attitude?  I will have to say. Good on Nina for actually saying "did BLQ say it was about the stocks?"  finally. Nina is all wait what when Valentin says Chase is the father. Valentin says this is karma for Sasha. Nina says one day hopefully you can forgive BLQ the same way my heart forgave you. Epiphany slaps down the AMA forms and snaps was that fast enough for him. Cow. 

BLQ is saying this new plan is probably not the best idea. (yah, you think?)  Maxie shows up. and gets kinda pissed off that chase knows. why. aren't these people just telling Valentin the truth truth. Also shallowly - man Chase is hot. I just wish his first reaction wasn't to lie to protect people lol

Britt threw out backwards alphabet so fast. LOL I was like geeze lemme think. She's all snitty because saving Maxie could have cost us Jason (I am fine with that trade thanks). Lisel info dumps. Brit is now sobbing over Jason. but she feels bad that he could have died because she asked for help and how could she live w/that knowledge. 

There is no sign of life for Jason. Brit is sad (and watching the rain). I am cheering. Bye bye Jason (celebrate good times!).

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Brit is now sobbing over Jason. but she feels bad that he could have died because she asked for help and how could she live w/that knowledge. 

Girl, Carly and/or Sonny would have gotten him killed eventually, you did him and yourself (and us) a favor. 

I really hope we're not in for too much blubbering, that's not a fun mode on Britt.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

She's all snitty because saving Maxie could have cost us Jason (I am fine with that trade thanks). Lisel info dumps. Brit is now sobbing over Jason. but she feels bad that he could have died because she asked for help and how could she live w/that knowledge. 

I hope everyone remembers that Liesl warned him that shooting a gun would cause the cave to collapse, but Jason decided he couldn't resist one of his classic short range shootouts. That caused Jason's "death".

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, absnow54 said:

I hope everyone remembers that Liesl warned him that shooting a gun would cause the cave to collapse, but Jason decided he couldn't resist one of his classic short range shootouts. That caused Jason's "death".

yeup. 
I also love for how awesome a shot Jason is - he sucks so much in shootouts. also Brit needs to remember that yah she asked for help but Jason volunteered like 98 times. but of course we don't see a smushed body so. my happiness isn't going to last. i know it. :(

Also... it just realized 
Monica is gonna lose her last kid.. that's... going to be devastating. even though i loathe Jason. Monica does't deserve to lose her last child. (again).  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Jason decided he couldn't resist one of his classic short range shootouts. 

Which of course was pointless. They always are.

I am not looking forward to Carly blaming Britt for Jason's "death." She usually stands up to Carly, but she's got enough guilt of her own to make that unlikely. Ugh.

• Love 8