Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Sonny was trying to get Julian to come back to Port Charles so he would tesify against Cyrus for setting up the bombing at the Floating Rib. Cyrus' men shot/wounded Julian and Sonny followed him to drag him back to Port Charles.

I don't care if these stupid charges against Nina stick or not. At least something is happening because Nina has suffered no ill effects for dragging the stupid Nixon Falls storyline another six months. She has all friends supporting her. She still has her fabulous job that she abandoned for six months. She even still gets to visit Wylie if she wants to even though she had only visited him once during those six months in Nixon Fall.

Frankly, I am getting tired of Nina hemming and hawing and acting like a victim and asking her friends to forgive her for what she did when NONE of them gave her any grief at all for what she did. Not even to tell her "Girl , you crazy" for she did.

Liz did the same thing that Nina did with Jake Doe when she found out that (incorrectly) that he was Jason. When the truth came out, Liz not only had to deal with the diapproval of people she cared about, she felt that she was so ostracized and had no friends. So much so she was desperate to allow a serial killer to get close to her so she had someone who would support her.

Liz, a legacy character who has been on the show for over 2 decades.

But Nina somehow gets treated better than her? Unbelievable.

I believe it's because Maurice wants to work with CW and the writers are giving Nina leeway to make that happen.  MB doesn't even bother hiding what he wants on social media, he makes it very clear he wants this pairing and wants to play more of the Mike personality rather than Sonny. I wish he would just retire already.

Liz was treated far worse and then got paired with the show's resident sexual assaulter.

Edited by Hater
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Sonny definitely needs to be involved in this case against Nina, in her defense either by choice or by subpoena.  That SHOULD kickstart some movement in their story.  

Also, there should be a scene of Carly and Sonny coming down the stairs and him having a shit fit because Donna won't stop screaming and asking for her daddy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

they added a lot of new sets for the “Greece” scenes

Valentin's hospital room is the same "hotel room" where Hayden's mother took her last breath.  I don't even think they changed the painting on the wall.  Maybe her body outline is still on the floor.

• LOL 10
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Carly in the previews: "if that's not a crime, I don't know what is."  Got about 5 hours for me to recite the 947 that you, Sonny and/or Jason have committed in the last two decades, you wench?

Hey, remember how Carly kicked off the year HAVING AN ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED?

• Love 21
12 hours ago, Blackie said:

Yes but this makes her eligible to be Sonny's new girlfriend (when she is of age of course).

That would mean Sonny would 'acheive' sleeping with three generations of the Davis clan. (Alexis, Sam, Scout) An idea so abhorrent in it's ickiness that it will inevitably happen. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Hater said:

I believe it's because Maurice wants to work with CW and the writers are giving Nina leeway to make that happen.  MB doesn't even bother hiding what he wants on social media, he makes it very clear he wants this pairing and wants to play more of the Mike personality rather than Sonny. I wish he would just retire already.

Liz was treated far worse and then got paired with the show's resident sexual assaulter.

To me though, and opinions may vary, I understand,  but the Mike character was not that different from the Sonny character.  His wardrobe was different,  his setting was different but he was still a bully who wanted everything his own way and exploded and screamed at people. He wasn't shy about using physical force and threats to get what he wanted.  If MB was trying to play a different personality, he totally failed to me

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, nilyank said:

I don't care if these stupid charges against Nina stick or not. At least something is happening because Nina has suffered no ill effects for dragging the stupid Nixon Falls storyline another six months. She has all friends supporting her. She still has her fabulous job that she abandoned for six months. She even still gets to visit Wylie if she wants to even though she had only visited him once during those six months in Nixon Fall.

You're not keeping up with the rewrites. I think you meant nine months. 

That said, I wish I can purge that NF storyline out of my mind.

So Spencer pled not guilty without even thinking that he would need bail and that he'd stay in jail if he couldn't post bail. He doesn't even have $5 to his name since his father cut him off.

And I wish Laura and Kevin would've just stayed out of this. I'm glad they're forcing Spencer to get a job, but they're undercutting Nikolas. And yes, Nikolas is a trash father. And Esme inviting herself to live with Kevin. Her going elsewhere should have been a condition for Laura and Kevin taking Spencer in. Kevin already knows she's bad news. 

Sam telling Jason that if she'd told him about Drew, then maybe Drew would be alive or whatever. SMH. We get it show, everyone is useless compared to Jason Morgan, ordinary man and hero for all days.

I'm thinking that Peter had returned to Port Charles anyway. 

The scenes with Vicky and Robert were delightful. It was so nice to watch two veteran actors do what they do best.

I have to say that MB has been playing Sonny a little less tense for lack of better words, like someone told him to use his indoors voice or something. I didn't hate his scenes with Ava. 

Michael is such an obnoxious douchenozzle. I'm glad Willow is pushing back on this, but I'm sure she'll fall back into the whole Michael is so smart, Michael so awesome and whatever other nauseating thing she says about him.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, nilyank said:

Sonny was trying to get Julian to come back to Port Charles so he would tesify against Cyrus for setting up the bombing at the Floating Rib. Cyrus' men shot/wounded Julian and Sonny followed him to drag him back to Port Charles.

A: that's not his job.  he's not a cop. 

and B: Sonny was going to kill Julian if he chose not to testify against Cyrus.  just because Cyrus's men did it first doesn't mean if Julian said to Sonny "you know, I'm not feeling like testifying against Cyrus, i'm going to go to Canada, see you." Sonny would have gone. "Oh, okay have a nice trip, send me an address, I'll write you."

She still has her fabulous job that she abandoned for six months.

she didn't abandon it. she took a sabbatical. 

Not even to tell her "Girl , you crazy" for she did.

well, Phylis, Maxie, Ava and Curtis all basically did say they were totally judging her for her actions, and she was completely wrong with what she did. I would argue - because Nina is basically owning up to the fact what she did was wrong, that's why most of the harsher judgements aren't coming. Usually, most people don't. Since Nina's come back to Port Charles, she's never not said she wasn't wrong in what she did. I think if she were more like Carly or whatever, and basically going around going she did no wrong ever in life, more vitriol (outside of the Corinthii) would be more vitriolic against her. 

to be fair. I don't even really like Nina so it doesn't really  bother me either way. 

I can't comment on Liz because i wasn't watching during that whole thing.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

And Esme inviting herself to live with Kevin. Her going elsewhere should have been a condition for Laura and Kevin taking Spencer in. Kevin already knows she's bad news. 

That might happen on Monday. I can't imagine Kevin wants Esmé around the house.

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I have to say that MB has been playing Sonny a little less tense for lack of better words, like someone told him to use his indoors voice or something. I didn't hate his scenes with Ava. 

Same, and Sonny was pretty low-key (grading on the Sonny curve) when both Jason and Carly admitted they were about to have sex on their wedding night. No barware was hurt! That has to be a first.

• Love 3
On 10/21/2021 at 2:59 PM, Daisy said:

I like Esme's hair in a ponytail. my hair like refuses to grow so i am always jealous of long white girl hair. Sonny is pathetic. "You can go after Ava, I don't care."  go kick a quarry.. 

Daisy my sister! I'm sure you look awesome, short hair or long hair. There's a sister with short hair that does a lot of commercials these days and she looks adorable. Btw, I love your posts so much, some of them are absolutely hilarious!!! You should do stand-up.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, nilyank said:

Liz did the same thing that Nina did with Jake Doe when she found out that (incorrectly) that he was Jason. When the truth came out, Liz not only had to deal with the diapproval of people she cared about, she felt that she was so ostracized and had no friends. So much so she was desperate to allow a serial killer to get close to her so she had someone who would support her.

Kind of, but not really. Liz actually had sex with Jake, which is not what Nina did with Sonny. The fact that she turned out to be wrong about Jake being Drew and not Jason (and that sentence only makes sense if you watch soaps) doesn't make it less relevant that she slept with him under false pretenses.

What gets me is that Smike said about eleventy times that he Didn't. Want. To. Know. He even had some line about feeling like he wasn't a good person before, which is probably the most self-awareness he's had in a long time. Not entirely facetiously, wouldn't that make him Nina's accomplice? It can't be any more ridiculous than her being arrested for identity fraud.

• Love 7

Is it impossible to believe that MB will ever be let go from this show? He really cannot remember his lines no matter the other actors involved or the circumstances. I can’t even watch this poor man anymore. It’s too uncomfortable and sad to watch him deteriorate every day. Sad for him, his family and his coworkers.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

You're not keeping up with the rewrites. I think you meant nine months. 

That said, I wish I can purge that NF storyline out of my mind.

So Spencer pled not guilty without even thinking that he would need bail and that he'd stay in jail if he couldn't post bail. He doesn't even have $5 to his name since his father cut him off.

And I wish Laura and Kevin would've just stayed out of this. I'm glad they're forcing Spencer to get a job, but they're undercutting Nikolas. And yes, Nikolas is a trash father. And Esme inviting herself to live with Kevin. Her going elsewhere should have been a condition for Laura and Kevin taking Spencer in. Kevin already knows she's bad news. 

Sam telling Jason that if she'd told him about Drew, then maybe Drew would be alive or whatever. SMH. We get it show, everyone is useless compared to Jason Morgan, ordinary man and hero for all days.

I'm thinking that Peter had returned to Port Charles anyway. 

The scenes with Vicky and Robert were delightful. It was so nice to watch two veteran actors do what they do best.

Michael is such an obnoxious douchenozzle. I'm glad Willow is pushing back on this, but I'm sure she'll fall back into the whole Michael is so smart, Michael so awesome and whatever other nauseating thing she says about him.

Vicky? Do you mean Victor ("Mistah Sheffield")? 🤔

19 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Yes, it's Victor. Robert called him Vicky. 

Of course he did! I should have known!

All the crap on this show is so very outweighed by having Robert, Anna, Vicky(!) on my tv with their beautiful accents and fantastic acting skills, screen presence. I just wish they hadn't turned Anna into such a wuss. 

Edited by seasons
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Daisy said:

Since Nina's come back to Port Charles, she's never not said she wasn't wrong in what she did.

I'm trying to remember when Carly, Sonny, Michael or Joss said that they were wrong. Maybe Willow can make Michael admit it.

14 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

To me though, and opinions may vary, I understand,  but the Mike character was not that different from the Sonny character.  His wardrobe was different,  his setting was different but he was still a bully who wanted everything his own way and exploded and screamed at people. He wasn't shy about using physical force and threats to get what he wanted.  If MB was trying to play a different personality, he totally failed to me

MB is a limited actor, made worse by his belief that he's a genius thespian.

14 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

And I wish Laura and Kevin would've just stayed out of this. I'm glad they're forcing Spencer to get a job, but they're undercutting Nikolas.

It makes me bang my head against the wall. I understand Laura, trying to make up for Spencer's failed upbringing (some of which were her fault) but Kevin is a psychiatrist, he should know better.

10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

That might happen on Monday. I can't imagine Kevin wants Esmé around the house.

He might not want her there but the smart thing would be to keep his enemies closer. Esme has altogether too much influence over Spenser and she's sketchy as hel.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I'm trying to remember when Carly, Sonny, Michael or Joss said that they were wrong. Maybe Willow can make Michael admit it.

usually they go. "Was I wrong?" or "Maybe I was wrong?" then the smoke blower up their ass that day goes. NO YOU WEREN'T WRONG, YOU ARE SO AWESOME, AND BRAVE AND TRUE! and they go "oh yah - I get it from you Mom!"  or  "Mom that's you" and they go *preen* "That's so right!" and continue to be hypocritical buttheads

I've said it before. 
the fact that Monica hasn't told Michael that keeping Nina away from Wiley is selfish and wrong, and the exact same thing Carly and Sonny did to Alan and her is criminal. Like let's review. 

Michael doesn't want to have Nina around Wiley because Nina said "I'm your other mommy's mommy." (the truth) and that it hurt poor Willow's feelings. But Michael is perfectly happy having his mob father and mob moll mother drool over that boy, where there is a 99% chance that one day he will be blowed up, shot in the head, or something Mob related. Okay there Michael.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Is it impossible to believe that MB will ever be let go from this show? He really cannot remember his lines no matter the other actors involved or the circumstances. I can’t even watch this poor man anymore. It’s too uncomfortable and sad to watch him deteriorate every day. Sad for him, his family and his coworkers.

Have you seen Tootsie? There is this old goat on the soap in that movie. He can't remember his lines and the female actresses on the soap call him "The Tongue" because he insists on love scenes with all the young actresses and always slips them the tongue. I'm not sure if it's more sad or scary that that film came out before MB started on GH because he IS that character.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 10/21/2021 at 5:24 PM, racked said:

I was so happy to see her hair in a ponytail! Yes it’s lovely and long but I’m tired of seeing it swish behind her like a character of its own. 

Spencer is in fact spoiled, but he’s also been obscenely neglected by Nikolas. Everything he’s done is driven by his knowing that he’s not Nikolas’s world, not because he thinks he’s the center of the universe. Sonny was ridiculous pretending he’s just the bestest at mobstering because he never gets caught. It was amusing to have him up against the extremely tall Nick Chavez though. The toughest tiny mobster. If only Spencer had another uncle who could give him life lessons…

What’s up with Esme wearing sneakers in every scene?  Is that a thing right now, or does she have an issue wearing other types of women’s shoes?

Am I hallucinating or was there a snippet of a preview that showed Drew ripping off his bulletproof vest in front of Peter, as if they were in cahoots? I sure hope Drew is playing Peter (and ends up killing him for all the time he missed with Scout. Olbrecht could watch.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, TheMediaHo said:

Am I hallucinating or was there a snippet of a preview that showed Drew ripping off his bulletproof vest in front of Peter, as if they were in cahoots? I sure hope Drew is playing Peter (and ends up killing him for all the time he missed with Scout. Olbrecht could watch.

It wasn't a preview, it was the ending of the episode on Tuesday.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, TheMediaHo said:

Am I hallucinating or was there a snippet of a preview that showed Drew ripping off his bulletproof vest in front of Peter, as if they were in cahoots?

Even though TIIC have made us all sick of Peter, I've got to admit they've kept us all guessing if or when he's ever going away. I too think Drew is playing him, and if anyone is ever going to put an end to Heinrik it will either be Drew or Lisel. I'd really hate it if JaBorg throws on his cape and finally ends Peter, hope that it's not inevitable.

• Love 5

So Nina held Mike/Sonny hostage now. That’s the story they want to tell? Meanwhile, Carly actually kidnapped an elderly woman with dementia and held her hostage while the cops and mayor knew and did nothing. 

• Love 15
On 10/22/2021 at 10:28 PM, Hater said:

Frankly, I am getting tired of Nina hemming and hawing and acting like a victim and asking her friends to forgive her for what she did when NONE of them gave her any grief at all for what she did. Not even to tell her "Girl , you crazy" for she did.

The only one who said she was judging Nina but still loved her was Maxie.  I think that was a realistic reaction.

On 10/22/2021 at 10:28 PM, Hater said:

MB doesn't even bother hiding what he wants on social media, he makes it very clear he wants this pairing and wants to play more of the Mike personality rather than Sonny. I wish he would just retire already.

I don’t care for this pairing necessarily, but I am all for it as it will make Carly’s head explode.  Even for a short while, it would be worth it.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

So Nina held Mike/Sonny hostage now. That’s the story they want to tell? Meanwhile, Carly actually kidnapped an elderly woman with dementia and held her hostage while the cops and mayor knew and did nothing. 

this one needs repeating for those not hearing at the back. 

Nina held Sonny hostage. (okay there, Michael). but Carly actually kidnapped an elderly woman with dementia to control a mobster and everyone was okay with this.

God where is Col. Sanders? sue Carly's ass. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 10/22/2021 at 5:45 PM, Daisy said:

the DA of Llantano would have had to contact Robert (the DA of PC) or Mac etc and inform them of the charges that they intend to file on Nina. PC Police would arrest Nina and then extradite her to Llantano, where the trial etc would take place. (or they could ask for a venue change and have it prosecuted in New York)

but as Robert is in Greece and Mac is Offscreen who knows how that process actually happened.  

Nina would never be arrested if it had to go through Robert or Mac. Rather, they would show up with a key to the city and thank her for keeping Sonny at bay for NINE MONTHS!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Daisy said:

this one needs repeating for those not hearing at the back. 

Nina held Sonny hostage. (okay there, Michael). but Carly actually kidnapped an elderly woman with dementia to control a mobster and everyone was okay with this.

God where is Col. Sanders? sue Carly's ass. 

Also I’m laughing that somehow Nina is already up in front of a judge (in a different county than the “crime” was committed even) but still no mention of Jason being brought up on charges in the connection of the death of his mob rivals or that he shouldn’t have been allowed to leave the country. Like they do know how ridiculous Nina’s arrest looks when Sonny, Carly, and Jason have all committed legit felonies this past year that the authorities already know about? 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

but still no mention of Jason being brought up on charges in the connection of the death of his mob rivals

He wasn't even questioned, was he?  Jordan didn't roll in on her hospital bed to question him.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ciarra said:

He wasn't even questioned, was he?  Jordan didn't roll in on her hospital bed to question him.

I think Jordan was already carted off to Albany. Dante came to Casa Corinthos that night to talk to Jason about it, but was distracted by Sonny's return from the dead, and then went off to Monte Carlo. I don't think anyone has mentioned it since. I'm sure no one will care until they decide to bring Joey Novak and Cyrus back for revenge.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Dante did but that was mostly just a precursor to finding out Sonny was back. It hasn’t been mentioned since. 

I think making up a crime for Nina is just pushing me over the edge for some reason. Maybe because we already have Alexis doing the longest onscreen prison stint for something she could have easily pled out and gone to rehab over and Brad who pled guilty to kidnapping a baby and hide a long dead Nelle’s involvement for no reason. While others much bigger crimes are out there, widely known, and nothing happens with it. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I think making up a crime for Nina is just pushing me over the edge for some reason. Maybe because we already have Alexis doing the longest onscreen prison stint for something she could have easily pled out and gone to rehab over and Brad who pled guilty to kidnapping a baby and hide a long dead Nelle’s involvement for no reason. While others much bigger crimes are out there, widely known, and nothing happens with it. 

Have they ever mentioned if Steven Lars is out of prison yet? Him and Dr Matt Hunter have been in jail forever!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 10/22/2021 at 11:14 PM, nilyank said:

I empathize with being pissed Nina’s not getting much blowback. I felt the same about Liz back then. I don’t think Liz got much worse treatment than Nina did. I think Liz’s behavior was slightly worse because, as someone else pointed out, she slept with Drew - and I think they might have been engaged. Drew yelled at her, rightly so. Of course, Carly did. Sam did as well, but other than that I don’t remember her getting dressed down by anyone else. Not publicly berated like Nina has from Joss and Michael. I don’t think Liz had many friends, but she didn’t have anyone turn on her. I definitely remember Liz whining about being pariah, but it was such self-pitying BS. No one was treating her like a leper. It was probably her guilt talking (and a way to start the Liz/Franco story.)

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I think Liz’s behavior was slightly worse because, as someone else pointed out, she slept with Drew - and I think they might have been engaged. Drew yelled at her, rightly so.

I'm not excusing Elizabeth.  Way back when I said she should have told him as soon as they got home from the Nurse's Ball (I think telling him AT the Nurse's Ball would have been a bit much).  But, if we're going to compare, Elizabeth didn't "know that Drew was Jason" until after she had fallen in love with him.  Nina knew from the get go and kept it secret out of spite and then fell in love with him.  

• Love 2

lol Anna is all "Valentine, imagine you torturing Peter." it calms him down. but we know this is crap because Valentine was "I'm going to shoot to kill  him." and then didn't. 

"The Corinthos family won't forget it." But yet you are using Q money to do your revenge. Kick rocks, Michael. I love how they are like "Wiley has the right to know what Gramma Nina did to Grampa Sonny." what? WHY?  its like they are all waiting for this kid to turn 18 and they are going to spill all the tea to this kid about the people they want him to hate.

Ohh, the Hypocrisy, thy name is Carly. 
How is this woman not dead from lightning strikes. "Nina still did crap to you, and me and our family if that's not a crime i don't know what is." that right there is eternally the problem with Carly, her husband, her pet dog and her entitled children. 

this is making me so livid. this is why this show needs Lila Rae or someone to continually bring reality to these hypocritical morons. Nina kept Sonny away for "nine" months. Carly was prepared to keep people away from their loved ones for the entire lives and Sonny has done that. what y'all have experienced is a splash in a bucket compared to all of your victims. 

Honestly, that smug bitch look on Carly's face. That's where i would have leaned over and said "Sonny fell in love with me. That's why i didn't say anything. He told me constantly he didn't care about his family, and didn't want to bother looking for them because he's never been happier so put that in your pipe and smoke it."

and BLQ says that BLQ2 isn't Val's on Gladys's phone. dun dun whatever. 

also. arrested for what. for god sakes. 
what law was broken? i swear to God this show. 

• Love 16

Maxie looked like HELL again. For someone who works in the fashion industry, she dresses worse than me!  And I don't believe she is somehow hobo-chic or something like that. Maybe that is why Gladys wanted to book the next meeting at a bowling alley.

LOVED Ava giving Nina the tips on how to mess with Sonny and Carly.

"Aren't you far to clever to appeal to something as prosaic as my vanity" - see this is the kind of line the writers could never dream of giving to MB

• Love 6

OMG, Michael. Your "blackmail" was the lamest thing ever. All you had to do was tell the truth, something you were ostensibly planning to do eventually, remember? God, he's such a wienie.

It's no fun when my rage-blackout stories collide.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Maxie looked like HELL again.

She really did.  This is supposed to be a business meeting and everyone else was dressed accordingly.  She looked like she had just rolled out of bed with oversized sweater and messy hair.

Even though the charges make no sense (#soultheft), I can appreciate seeing some of Michael's Quartermainesque qualities come out in having Nina arrested.

Now, I'm really curious about Nikolas's involvement in the goings on in Greece.  Has he been in cahoots with Victor?  Is Hayden the mystery captive?  And who will be the one to expose him?

I can't say I'm surprised that Gladys found out part of the BaileyLou secret.  But she only knows that Bailey isn't Valentin's.  I of course expect blackmail; but I wouldn't be surprised if she comes into contact with Austin and Austin puts all the pieces together.  Will BLQ attempt to convince Chase to claim paternity?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Please. Michael is trying to show that he actually has balls? He's still a weenie.

But there is this in real life

https://people.com/tv/soap-stars-courtney-hope-chad-duell-married/

Ugh. Finola still is so thin. When she leaned over Valentin's bed you could clearly see her ribs. Not good. My mom used to say, as you get older you need a little padding to fight off in case you get sick. Lol I've taken that one to heart! But really, even just 5 or 10 pounds on FH would probably soften her and make her even more gorgeous.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 5

What, exactly, is Nina being charged with? What absurd law did she break? Sonny, if you never do another decent think in your sorry illegal life, tell the truth about Nina.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Michael: Facts are facts, the law was broken.

Given smoke has been blown up his ass his entire life I'm sure it's difficult to grasp that BE NICE TO MY FAMILY is not a law.  

Since the trial will probably be next week already--and what with Nina fighting for her life, since I presume this is a death penalty case (#deathtoliars)--Sonny on the stand spilling how he didn't want to find out who he was and that he fell in love with Nina better be the payoff.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Given smoke has been blown up his ass his entire life I'm sure it's difficult to grasp that BE NICE TO MY FAMILY is not a law.  

Since the trial will probably be next week already--and what with Nina fighting for her life, since I presume this is a death penalty case (#deathtoliars)--Sonny on the stand spilling how he didn't want to find out who he was and that he fell in love with Nina better be the payoff.

I don't see Sonny ever admitting his part in this fiasco. At best, he will say on the stand that he forgives Nina and say he doesn't want her punished.  He will then expect eternal gratitude and loyalty and most of all, silence from Nina. 

Edited by Liddy52
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I presume this is a death penalty case

LOL. You know it.

1 minute ago, Liddy52 said:

I don't see Sonny ever admitting his part in this fiasco. At best, he will say on the stand that he forgives Nina and says he doesn't want her punished.  He will then expect eternal gratitude and loyalty and most of all, silence from Nina. 

Same. Sonny being presented as anything except the poor put-upon victim? No way. Or, he does say he didn't want to look for his family and everyone blames Nina and it's forgotten except for being yet another terrible way she was Mean to the Corinthii. Sonny never has to take responsibility for anything. I don't expect this to be any different, alas for us.

• Love 8