Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

What's the point of the Porsche?

Britt and the Borg bonded while on the run.  Jason needled her about her  driving skills, they play fought, and she said she was going to buy a Porsche.  I believe it was also a "live life to the fullest" moment because of Britt possibly having Huntington's.

Sam and Jason had dominoes, rooftop dates and tequila. 

Maxie, please go home and change.  I'm all for being comfortable, but ripped jeans are more appropriate for Kelly's, not the PC Grill.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Yes to Jeff Webber! Especially if he is played Richard Dean Anderson. 

Richard Dean Anderson, if I recall, made no secret of the fact that he would never return to GH, so if Jeff Webber does return, it will be with a new face.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

OMG, LYING TO A PERSON IS NOT A CRIME!  If it were, Carly would've gotten the electric chair 20 years ago.

Maybe ( gasp) it's not about Sonny. I assumed he's referring to Nina not calling the cops on Peter, who is wanted for Franco's murder. 

They kind of set it up with that Carly/Jason/Sonny scene where they talked about 'Mike' meeting Peter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Maybe ( gasp) it's not about Sonny. I assumed he's referring to Nina not calling the cops on Peter, who is wanted for Franco's murder. 

At least that would make sense.  That's aiding and abetting I believe.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

I assumed he's referring to Nina not calling the cops on Peter, who is wanted for Franco's murder. 

Michael doesn't know about the Peter angle yet.  Jason just told CArSon today about Liesl going after Peter to kill him in St Lucia.  

Plus, Nina only knew where Peter was for the few minutes that he was in the bar in NF. I suppose one could argue that she could have called the police and told them that Peter was there, but apparently he apparates in all the corners of the world in nano seconds, so that lead wouldn't have been hot for very long.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
13 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Can someone please tell me what charges Michael thinks Nina will be brought up on? 

Being mean. And likely "fraud," which they love to throw around with absolutely no understanding of its legal meaning. (No surprise.)

10 hours ago, ciarra said:
17 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

What's the point of the Porsche?

Britt and the Borg bonded while on the run.  Jason needled her about her  driving skills, they play fought, and she said she was going to buy a Porsche.  I believe it was also a "live life to the fullest" moment because of Britt possibly having Huntington's.

Yeah, I know all that. My question was more about why use a Porsche to drive 10 minutes to the airport? Had Britt and Jason being going on a road trip, that would have made more sense. But again, they're probably going to take the car in the airplane to drive in Greece, so whatever, Show.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, absnow54 said:

Look, I know there will be bending over backwards to conjure up charges against Nina, but Michael bribing the DA is the most interesting thing he’s done in years. 

Whaaat? SLS bribed RobertFucking!Scorpio?! (Kidding, kidding. it was more likely the Assistant DA, unless there was a line about Robert leaving the DA's office?)

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
3 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Whaaat? SLS bribed RobertFucking!Scorpio?! (Kidding, kidding. it was more likely the Assistant DA, unless there was a line about Robert leaving the DA's office?)

It wasn't either--it was the Attorney General of Pennsylvania.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Plus, Nina only knew where Peter was for the few minutes that he was in the bar in NF. I suppose one could argue that she could have called the police and told them that Peter was there, but apparently he apparates in all the corners of the world in nano seconds, so that lead wouldn't have been hot for very long.

Well Peter appeared twice. First, when she sent him off to St Lucia for the Liesl trap, and second, when he came to burn the Tano down. Regardless, Michael doesn't know about the Peter angle, yet, but those are probably the only charges he could get to stick. I'd love for it to blow up spectacularly in his face, since Carly and Sonny have both done some shady things on or near the Pennsylvania border.

• Love 1

And can we take a moment that Michael is using Q money to get justice for Sonny? 
Sonny. The man whose actions got Emily and Justice murdered and who murdered AJ. 

may he choke on a pretzel. 

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, Daisy said:

And can we take a moment that Michael is using Q money to get justice for Sonny
Sonny. The man whose actions got Emily and Justice murdered and who murdered AJ. 

Because Mooby is his Daddddeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

I think he spent a night at her place before he left for St. Lucia. 

But regardless. The point still stands about Michael not knowing that Peter was in NF or that he burned down the Tan-O.

Knowing this show, though, they will say that he found out off screen from Maxie or something.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Daisy said:

And can we take a moment that Michael is using Q money to get justice for Sonny? 

I wish someone would point out that Michael now has the worst qualities of both the Qs and the CarSons. That is what you get when you constantly blow smoke up someone ass all their life.   He is entitled, devious, a user, passionless, a significant other stealer and lazy. Sonny & Carly's issue was never really that the Qs used their money, influence and power to acquire more, it was they didn't have their hands on it themselves. 

Like I said with Spencer: he knows he isn't the center of the universe (believe it or not), bc he is an afterthought to the one person that he should be a priority, Nikolas, and other family members constantly turn their back on him.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Because Mooby is his Daddddeeeeeeeeeeee.

Then use Mooby's money. I'd say i'd pray for the day he gets his but he's Corinthii so that day won't. 

2 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I wish someone would point out that Michael now has the worst qualities of both the Qs and the CarSons. That is what you get when you constantly blow smoke up someone ass all their life.   He is entitled, devious, a user, passionless, a significant other stealer and lazy. Sonny & Carly's issue was never really that the Qs used their money, influence and power to acquire more, it was they didn't have their hands on it themselves. 

I know.  it's insane. and Carly did the same thing w/Joss and then they are all like "no we're awesome, it's OTHER people who are spoiled etc etc. 

on twitter, people are like yay, let's go Michael, nail Nina's butt. (and someone was telling me Nina deserves to pay because Sonny was like a child and Nina took advantage of it). 

Clearly we all did not watch the same 9 months of crap. 

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Is he using Q money? Or is he using Aurora money? You know, for Scout.

23 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Well he said his family, so I am assuming Q - because I've noticed that when Michael wants to get things done "family" equals Q's. (ie: using the Q name to get answers for Sonny's disappearance etc etc).

• Love 2

Using mob money to buy a DA would be classic organized crime. But Sonny and Carly aren't smart enough and this show will never acknowledge that they aren't the heroes.

1 hour ago, absnow54 said:

I wouldn't put it past Michael to use Scout's money, a child who is fortunately untainted by being related to Sonny. If I were Valentin I would not let him use ELQ money.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

He’s not really using it to get justice for Sonny. He’s using the money to get revenge for the pain that he suffered and his family suffered.

I can’t remember how Justice died, but Emily (and others)  were killed by Diego. Yeah, he was Lorenzo’s kid - and Lorenzo was one of Sonny’s many enemies, but I’m not sure how Emily’s death was Sonny’s fault. 

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

on twitter, people are like yay, let's go Michael, nail Nina's butt. (and someone was telling me Nina deserves to pay because Sonny was like a child and Nina took advantage of it). 

Clearly we all did not watch the same 9 months of crap. 

I somewhat agree with the people on Twitter. Not about Sonny being a child - well, if they’re talking about him having tantrums like a child. I don’t really want to see Nina pay. I loved Carly’s suffering and I think Sonny’s loved ones were better off without him. I also don’t love that Michael is doing this behind Willow’s back. But, I think most of Sonny’s family has every right to be pissed off about what Nina did. I was going to say Michael is taking after both sides of his family here, but the Corinthos side would probably have someone killed. It’s very in Q tradition to use power and influence to get revenge. 

• Love 1

Just now, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I can’t remember how Justice died, but Emily (and others)  were killed by Diego. Yeah, he was Lorenzo’s kid - and Lorenzo was one of Sonny’s many enemies, but I’m not sure how Emily’s death was Sonny’s fault. 

Justice died doing mob business for Jason and Sonny. 

Sonny and Jason were going to murder Lorenzo. Skye freaked out because Lorenzo had Lila Rae, and asked them don't murder Lorenzo until she got Lila Rae back, because Lorenzo had LR hidden as Skye was tired of being a mob moll and was gonna split. Jason and Sonny agreed that they would wait until the baby was back and no more, and if this was a stall tactic that Skye wouldn't like the consequences. Skye promised it wasn't, and she convinced Lorenzo that she was in love with him and was happy to go to Venezuela or Puerto Rico - somewhere like that. So Lorenzo agreed, brought back Lila Rae and Skye called Jason and Sonny to let them know that she had Lila Rae and that Lorenzo was home. Sonny sicc'ed Jason on Lorenzo, and i think in one of the most chilling things I've seen - you just see Skye singing "hush little baby." to her daughter while you hear a gunshot and a thump, and then continue to sing.

Diego went psycho because of it and was going to kill Carly (but killed Leticia instead), and and Emily (and Sam) because those were the three most important people  in Jason and Sonny's lives, just like Lorenzo was to him. (he said this all to Sam as he was explaining why he sent the texts "I'm coming for you." as those were Lorenzo's last words to Diego before Jason shot him (and Jason/Sonny killed his family, so Diego killed theirs). I firmly blame(d) Skye, Jason and Sonny equally for all what happened. 

(that was the one GLORIOUS moment where when Jason went to tell Monica and Monica was (rightly) devastated  and started screaming at him who was he supposed to call because everyone was dead and that Monica hated him and wished it had been Jason, not Emily that had died because they had all thought at the time it was the Johnny/Claudia Z family who murdered Emily (who Sonny ALSO provoked), and they went after Emily because Sonny had that fling w/Emily, and of course was Jason's sister - and that she denounced him, wanted him and his mob ways out of her life forever - before the show made her into an alcoholic, Hit and Run'ed Sam, Jason covered it up and then Monica forgave him). 

18 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

But, I think most of Sonny’s family has every right to be pissed off about what Nina did

I never said that they don't have the right to be pissed off. I've constantly said that Nina was 100 percent wrong in what she did. I probably would have been quiet for a week (because of that phonecall from Carly) and that she kept quiet way too long and deserves stuff.  What I don't agree with is that Sonny is some kind of "victim" here. - or you know that the older ones actually question if ANY of this would have happened had Sonny not decided to go kill Julian. A Lot of Twitterverse (and a GH recap) also ignores what a majority of people here have been screaming for ages - SMike chose not to investigate his past. When asked by Nina if someone could tell him about his family he said he didn't want anything to do with it. when Jax was saying Nina LIED to him about his past, SMIKE was the one who was stating that he didn't give a crap. 

Not to mention Team Shrew still fails to realize, mentions, or just handwaves because it's nell and they hate her, so who cares - is that Nina actually lost her daughter and Carly was prepared to hide that from her for the rest of her life. Carly had no qualms about Nina not knowing about Wiley, and have her continuing to search (for the rest of her life maybe w/o ever finding any leads that led to Nelle) for someone who was dead. Team Corrinthi had closure. Yeah, they were grieving but for all they knew he was dead, he was buried and they would move on. Nina wouldn't have had any of that had Carly had her way.  yet still. Nina deserves to pay for keeping quiet for six months (or nine according to the show). where they aren't even gonna question why Sonny didn't even go to the police or hospital to get some kind of workout/search something to find out who he was? or at least go. "you know as SCUM as it is, if it were reversed and someone did to me what MOM did to Nina, i have to admit I'd probably be quiet for a little bit too." 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, absnow54 said:

Look, I know there will be bending over backwards to conjure up charges against Nina, but Michael bribing the DA is the most interesting thing he’s done in years. 

Michael isn't bribing the DA. He is bribing the AG.

1 hour ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I also don’t love that Michael is doing this behind Willow’s back.

Willow's pretty spineless, so even when she finds out I doubt it'll amount to much other than "I wish you had talked to me about it first" followed by Michael looking like he's holding in a fart and then they'll segue into how cute it was when Wiley set fire to his GI Joe's hair and isn't he clever...

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

My question was more about why use a Porsche to drive 10 minutes to the airport?

To show that she followed through and bought one.  Reinforcing their "bonding" moment.   It's like Millowtonin blathering on about the kiddie movies they watched together.  It's shorthand for what the writers think is "romance".

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Justice died doing mob business for Jason and Sonny. 

Sonny and Jason were going to murder Lorenzo. Skye freaked out because Lorenzo had Lila Rae, and asked them don't murder Lorenzo until she got Lila Rae back, because Lorenzo had LR hidden as Skye was tired of being a mob moll and was gonna split. Jason and Sonny agreed that they would wait until the baby was back and no more, and if this was a stall tactic that Skye wouldn't like the consequences. Skye promised it wasn't, and she convinced Lorenzo that she was in love with him and was happy to go to Venezuela or Puerto Rico - somewhere like that. So Lorenzo agreed, brought back Lila Rae and Skye called Jason and Sonny to let them know that she had Lila Rae and that Lorenzo was home. Sonny sicc'ed Jason on Lorenzo, and i think in one of the most chilling things I've seen - you just see Skye singing "hush little baby." to her daughter while you hear a gunshot and a thump, and then continue to sing.

Diego went psycho because of it and was going to kill Carly (but killed Leticia instead), and and Emily (and Sam) because those were the three most important people  in Jason and Sonny's lives, just like Lorenzo was to him. (he said this all to Sam as he was explaining why he sent the texts "I'm coming for you." as those were Lorenzo's last words to Diego before Jason shot him (and Jason/Sonny killed his family, so Diego killed theirs). I firmly blame(d) Skye, Jason and Sonny equally for all what happened. 

(that was the one GLORIOUS moment where when Jason went to tell Monica and Monica was (rightly) devastated  and started screaming at him who was he supposed to call because everyone was dead and that Monica hated him and wished it had been Jason, not Emily that had died because they had all thought at the time it was the Johnny/Claudia Z family who murdered Emily (who Sonny ALSO provoked), and they went after Emily because Sonny had that fling w/Emily, and of course was Jason's sister - and that she denounced him, wanted him and his mob ways out of her life forever - before the show made her into an alcoholic, Hit and Run'ed Sam, Jason covered it up and then Monica forgave him). 

I never said that they don't have the right to be pissed off. I've constantly said that Nina was 100 percent wrong in what she did. I probably would have been quiet for a week (because of that phonecall from Carly) and that she kept quiet way too long and deserves stuff.  What I don't agree with is that Sonny is some kind of "victim" here. - or you know that the older ones actually question if ANY of this would have happened had Sonny not decided to go kill Julian. A Lot of Twitterverse (and a GH recap) also ignores what a majority of people here have been screaming for ages - SMike chose not to investigate his past. When asked by Nina if someone could tell him about his family he said he didn't want anything to do with it. when Jax was saying Nina LIED to him about his past, SMIKE was the one who was stating that he didn't give a crap. 

Not to mention Team Shrew still fails to realize, mentions, or just handwaves because it's nell and they hate her, so who cares - is that Nina actually lost her daughter and Carly was prepared to hide that from her for the rest of her life. Carly had no qualms about Nina not knowing about Wiley, and have her continuing to search (for the rest of her life maybe w/o ever finding any leads that led to Nelle) for someone who was dead. Team Corrinthi had closure. Yeah, they were grieving but for all they knew he was dead, he was buried and they would move on. Nina wouldn't have had any of that had Carly had her way.  yet still. Nina deserves to pay for keeping quiet for six months (or nine according to the show). where they aren't even gonna question why Sonny didn't even go to the police or hospital to get some kind of workout/search something to find out who he was? or at least go. "you know as SCUM as it is, if it were reversed and someone did to me what MOM did to Nina, i have to admit I'd probably be quiet for a little bit too." 

If Justice was voluntarily doing mob business for Sonny and Jason then I can’t put the blame solely on them, unless they were holding a gun to his head.

As for Emily and Diego’s other victims that’s mostly Diego’s fault. While I liked Lorenzo more than Sonny or Jason, he was a mobster. He wasn’t an innocent and knew what he was signing up for. Diego went after people who were mostly innocent, especially Georgie. Don’t blame him for wanting revenge, but him deciding to murder a bunch of women to exact revenge on Sonny and Jason instead getting revenge legally or killing the people actually responsible puts the blame on him.

Maybe my reading of this is wrong, but you decided to mention the response on Twitter of people rooting Michael on in getting revenge on Nina. It seemed you were implying they were weird or ridiculous for thinking that. I was just saying why I get why people feel he’s justified and are rooting him on. I’m not disagreeing with most of what you said - Sonny does share some blame for not discovering who he was as does Carly for keeping the Nelle secret and generally being a bitca worthy of scorn 24/7 - but it still doesn’t negate the pain his family felt or Nina’s part in that.

19 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Willow's pretty spineless, so even when she finds out I doubt it'll amount to much other than "I wish you had talked to me about it first" followed by Michael looking like he's holding in a fart and then they'll segue into how cute it was when Wiley set fire to his GI Joe's hair and isn't he clever...

If she was so spineless she would probably have just done what Michael wanted and kept Nina from Wiley and not talked him out of it. 

4 hours ago, Daisy said:

A pretzel with no salt, and made from the blandest of white breads.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Ugh is this show just trolling us? Sonny the moral compass of Port Charles??  Don't get caught don't break the code , your dad is addicted to love...blah blah blah. Who ? WHO thinks this is a good character???  

Spencer  (or should we now call him Sparky) was funny with his "Diane Miller" line.  

But did Sonny come to some kind of sense about the importance of parents and now is willing to give Ava more time with Avery? I still hope Ava gets to put the screws to Sonny about Nina.

• Love 6

It was so nice to have a few days with minimal Horrible Mob. Carly is the last person I want to hear pronounce on someone else's (Nina) mental health. I'm also tired of Carly playing the martyr for stepping in and running the organization when that's her dearest desire.

Sonny's lesson to Spencer -- don't get caught when you do illegal stuff. This is the moral centre of the show? And the guy who excused Spencer's rigging of the election.

Doesn't Ava already have joint custody of Avery? Legally if not in terms of where she lives. Can't they just SORAS Avery already and end this constant custody stuff?

I wish people (today Michael and Brook Lynn) would stop misrepresenting what Austin did. It cuts all the ground from under their feet. I'm disappointed that Austin, who is genetically Quartermaine, folded like that. I hope this is not the end of it.

Olivia, people talk behind your back because you get hysterical when they talk in front of you.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Corinthos."  I'd forgotten that Michael identifies as a Corinthos even as he's using Quartermaine money to subvert the system. Also Chad is looking very sleazy these days.

2 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

He’s not really using it to get justice for Sonny. He’s using the money to get revenge for the pain that he suffered and his family suffered.

I was thinking the other day (you can guess which one) about the words "as we forgive those who trespass against us".  The Corinthos clan, Sonny, Carly, Michael, Joss, never forgive those who trespass against them. They feed off of the ire and use it to justify their actions.

• Love 9

Notes: 

I like Esme's hair in a ponytail. my hair like refuses to grow so i am always jealous of long white girl hair. Sonny is pathetic. "You can go after Ava, I don't care."  go kick a quarry.. 

lmao  "Why do you think I'm a free man?"  - Sonny
"Dianne Miller?" - Spencer  hahahahahhaahhahahaha

This heart to heart is so freaking stupid. Comparing Mike's betting to Nik loving and marrying Ava is disgusting. 

I actually like the new court set. it's nice and bright (it makes me wonder if we're going to have more trial scenes).

Olivia needs to shut up. "Austin is wrong about Leo." (when Olivia was JUST told that another doctor agreed with him.. Can someone please bring up if Austin said "i think you need to see a specialist in regards to Cancer." you wouldn't acting like a shrew?") And now you want to divorce Ned? Ned do it. You deserve so much better

BLQ is bringing it today. she looks/sounds like a mini Tracy :)

Monica asking real truths to Austin. (finally)

Carly and Willow being hypocritical shrews. 
Also. NINA DID NOT KNOW SONNY WAS ALIVE WHEN THEY WERE AT THE FUNERAL. for goodness sakes. Ohh my god. the hypocritical vitriol from the two of them. let's just smash this poop:

Nina only pointed out if Nelle was unstable it was because of the drugs pumped into her body when she was pregnant. that if she had had a STABLE UPBRINGING she might not  have been so broken and Nina just wanted to be able a chance to know her daughter and give her the chance at.. well "redemption"  that Carly seemed to have had. She never once whitewashed any of what Nelle had done, just that if Nina found her earlier it might not have been that bad. that's delusional? geeze marie 

(also. you cow. you didn't have to step in for Sonny. you wanted to. own your crap).  

And once again. What a waste of a story in regards to Holt v Q's. and like I said. Austin is all :( you just went after me and i just wanted to be part of the family. if that were the case you would have gotten to know them first and then work on getting JL recognized. so spare me the judgemental speech dude. but it might not be over. so that... maybe be exciting. but i'm not holding my breath. 

So glad Sonny grew from his experiences in Nixon Falls and decided to have joint custody of Avery- oh wait no. that would be a nice human being. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Blackie said:

But did Sonny come to some kind of sense about the importance of parents and now is willing to give Ava more time with Avery? I still hope Ava gets to put the screws to Sonny about Nina.

Sonny wants something from her.

Spoiler

I wonder if it's Charlie's, because his coffee shop and restaurants are not enough to play bartender in.

Whatever it is, I hope Ava puts the screws to him.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Also Chad is looking very sleazy these days.

I thought the same thing with those side burns sprouting lol!

10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Olivia, people talk behind your back because you get hysterical when they talk in front of you.

so true, I wish someone would have pointed that out to her

• Love 9

Brook Lynn's hatred of Austin is irrational and OTT. I do not get it. What did this man do to her? She keeps saying Edward wanted Jimmy Lee out of his will. Okay. But what if Edward changed his mind? Would it be that bad if he did? I don't get her. I am happy Austin signed that paper and told her it wasn't over! She is beyond annoying! 

Ned needs to divorce Olivia. If she cannot handle a difference of opinion about her child, then they shouldn't be married. Olivia is beyond annoying, and she makes me sick. 

Sonny can shut up about Nikolas and his fathering skills. You shot one of your sons, got another one shot, got your daughter almost blown up, and lost some other fetuses to mob violence. Shut up. 

I'm in the minority in that I understand why Spencer is upset w/Ava. I truly get why he doesn't trust her and thinks she's bad for his dad, but it's sad that he's letting his hatred of her rule his life. Let it go, Spencer. Ava is living rent-free in his head, and that's just sad. I would tell my dad to be cautious of her, but that's it. Nikolas has to live his own life. 

I didn't watch the Carly/Willow scenes. 

Chad perks up a bit (IMO at least) when he gets to be more assertive and do "bad" things. I'm guessing Willow won't be happy w/him. 

• Love 9

I’m so sick of hearing what a trollop Jimmy Lee’s mom was.  What about Edward??  HE was the married one.  Maybe he should have tried keeping it in his pants and they wouldn’t be in this predicament.

And Michael, Austin did not give an opinion he is in no way qualified to give.  He is a doctor and he made an educated, non binding suggestion, stating multiple times Leo should see a specialist.  Is that not allowed??  He wasn’t diagnosing anyone.  If what he did was wrong I can see why a lot of doctors wouldn’t stick their necks out.  No good deed goes unpunished, and all that.

So Olivia was shitty to Austin, now she’s being shitty to Leo’s pediatrician since he’s coming to the same conclusions that Leo should see a specialist.  I’m about done with her.  Also Liv, no one has said there is anything WRONG with your son.  The only person who has used that term is YOU, so pipe down.

• Love 18

Sonny: If you wanna stalk people, hurt people, be a total dickward, just don't break the code and make sure you don't get caught, otherwise you have to pay the consequences, like you are now. Also, if you wanna terrorize a woman, that's totes fine too. 

Our valiant hero, ladies and gents. Do bugger off, Sonny! 

No one is wondering why Esme hates Ava so much? Like there's hating someone for the sake of someone you care about, or trying to mooch off of, and then there's irrational hate when you never met the person. 

That Willow/Carly conversation was incredibly cringe. Carly and Sonny were quite the tag team today.

Charlie's sale is brought up to Phyllis with an invite to visit.

I think that Olivia is a total dumbfuck. Bitch, if you want your space, take your kid that you are stubbornly refusing to help and move the fuck on out! You co-own a goddamn hotel. The more she digs her heels in that there is nothing wrong with Leo, the more I wanna slap her. There's being in denial, and then there's Olivia. 

I'm not into this whole BLQ thing and what she's been doing with Austin. If they weren't cousins, I'd think they were setting the two to end up together. Hey, maybe the writers forgot about that, which wouldn't even be shocking. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Brook Lynn's hatred of Austin is irrational and OTT. I do not get it. What did this man do to her? She keeps saying Edward wanted Jimmy Lee out of his will. Okay. But what if Edward changed his mind? Would it be that bad if he did? I don't get her. I am happy Austin signed that paper and told her it wasn't over! She is beyond annoying! 

It's annoying, but definitely puts her in league with her grandmother. Brook initially hated Austin because she worked so hard to get the shares needed to get the Qs control of ELQ (after being the reason the Qs lost control in the first place.) Ned and Austin seem to be cordial, if BLQ weren't meddling, I'm sure Austin would support Ned as CEO.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, lala2 said:

She's going after Austin for a few reasons:

1.) She feels guilty for signing over her shares of ELQ to Valentin and is trying to make up for it by getting Ned back in control (and she fears that Austin will side with Valentin with his voting shares).

2.) She is worried that accepting him into the family and spending time with them could lead to the exposure of the baby switch.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, drtslim said:

She's going after Austin for a few reasons:

1.) She feels guilty for signing over her shares of ELQ to Valentin and is trying to make up for it by getting Ned back in control (and she fears that Austin will side with Valentin with his voting shares).

2.) She is worried that accepting him into the family and spending time with them could lead to the exposure of the baby switch.

Okay, but have they actually explained that on the show?  And does she have to be a complete bitch about the whole thing?

I haven’t seen the show but if Austin actually smiled at the bitch and said, “This ain’t over”, I hope they actually do something about that.  But with these horrible ass writers and the producer favoring Brook Lynn over Austin, I’m not expecting anything.

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

100% this.  These are the worst people to deal with because you cannot have any sort of substantial discussion with them. They become unhinged at the slightest difference of opinion.

13 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Charlie's sale is brought up to Phyllis with an invite to visit.

Yep, caught that.  Setting it up for her to buy it with the Tan-O insurance money?  Or Sonny will buy it for her.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Okay, but have they actually explained that on the show?  And does she have to be a complete bitch about the whole thing?

They sort of did, but I think that the writers are also trying to drum up sympathy for Austin. They gave RH a brand new character to play and they want us to like him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Sonny doesn't care about what Spencer does to Ava as long as Avery isn't involved (because in general stalking her mom doesn't count as doing  anything to her, sure.) And Spencer should get caught when he does illegal stuff, just like Sonny doesn't get caught.

This fucking show actually expects me to think it's a good thing he's Sonny again?

Avery should be uncomfortable with Sonny after a long absence and wanting to be with Ava, because Sonny was away, instead of just being "confused." Donna (who may be imaginary at this point) should want nothing to do with this stranger. It still wouldn't make Sonny think about how he made no effort to look for his family, no, it was all Nina, but it would be some kind road block to Sonny's happy homecoming to PC.

BLQ is at her worst with Austin. If she were smart she'd be sucking up to Austin, if he wins, he'd be more inclined to vote with the Qs not Valentin if they are good to him. Oliva can gtfo with her threatening to divorce Ned. Her ignorance is on full display but no one will really go into her and say that. Does she think all Autistic kids are labeled that way because people are looking to 'throw money at a problem' or just the Qs/Ned? Ned should be jumping to get rid of her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

I haven’t seen the show but if Austin actually smiled at the bitch and said, “This ain’t over”, I hope they actually do something about that.  But with these horrible ass writers and the producer favoring Brook Lynn over Austin, I’m not expecting anything.

I'm pretty sure that Austin has the BaileyLou switch in his back pocket.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

If they weren't cousins, I'd think they were setting the two to end up together.

Well, technically they're only second half cousins, since Austin and Ned are first half cousins.  So, you know.....

28 minutes ago, drtslim said:

I'm pretty sure that Austin has the BaileyLou switch in his back pocket

I can see him using it on BLQ but that would hurt Maxie and I don't see him doing that.  He seems to really like Maxie and she went to bat for him during the ELQ stuff today.  

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

100% this.  These are the worst people to deal with because you cannot have any sort of substantial discussion with them. They become unhinged at the slightest difference of opinion.

Haha! There's a lot of that going around, even IRL. :-)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I didn't watch GH for a number of years because of a conflict in scheduling, but back when I was able to watch it more regularly, I thought that Olivia was presented as a down-to-earth, pragmatic person, not so given to hysterics. Am I remembering that correctly?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, superdeluxe said:

Thank you!! That is a fine explanation but Brook Lynn has never stated that, and her attitude towards him is still OTT! She acts like she despises the very sight of him. It's just too much, IMO. She needs to take it down some, IMO. 

ETA: I recall her being afraid of him remembering the baby switch, but she is still just so extra when it comes to him. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

I can see him using it on BLQ but that would hurt Maxie and I don't see him doing that.  He seems to really like Maxie and she went to bat for him during the ELQ stuff today

I could see him blackmailing BLQ and doing his best to keep that from Maxie.

@perkie1968

Well, technically they're only second half cousins, since Austin and Ned are first half cousins.  So, you know.....

They’re technically half-first cousins once removed..

Edited by drtslim
  • Love 1

Willow fears Nina suing for visitation.  Does Harmony, as a step-grandmother, have any legal to see Wiley, if she chose to sue?  Or is it just a blood relative?

Correcting my post.  Willow adopted Wiley, but didn't marry Michael --yet-- so Wiley and Harmony are related by adoption, and not step-anything. 

And adding:  Harmony doesn't have the money needed to sue like Nina does.  But it's possible that Harmony could be bankrolled by Cyrus, if the writers wanted to go that route. 

Edited by ciarra
  • Useful 1