Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

On 10/29/2021 at 7:21 PM, statsgirl said:

Once it was in his conscious and he was aware of who he really is, the jig was up.

It is absurd to treat a soap opera story as if it were real life. But for fun, in real life brain injuries are never as localized as Sonny's was so that the only thing that's different is that he couldn't remember who he was. (That's why they stopped making brain lesions in monkeys to find out what the damage is, because it's never localized to such a small area as the lesion. That and that monkeys became too expensive to use for the experiments.)

So the only way that Sonny would forget who he is but nothing else and have no other impairments is that he unconsciously didn't want to remember who he is.

Yep, and exactly this was implied several times.  That "Mike" sensed he wasn't a good man in his previous life, and wanted to stay in the life he had in Nixon Falls.  Now, if they explored THAT, then this story could be interesting.  

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, CeChase said:

Yep, and exactly this was implied several times.  That "Mike" sensed he wasn't a good man in his previous life, and wanted to stay in the life he had in Nixon Falls.  Now, if they explored THAT, then this story could be interesting.  

Now that's just silly talk. If the writers bothered following up with half the stuff they put in characters' mouths, like how Jason and Carly have a toxic relationship, or how Sonny is really not a good person, then we would have a very different show.

There is some fear that breaking the status quo on the show will make it suck less. 

I guess we could have it worse. Over at B&B, they're doing an ED storyline that's so bad that it's hard to put into words.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, CeChase said:

I feel like they’re sort of, maybe, tentatively exploring that already. Despite his harsh words to Nina, he obviously still has a soft spot for her. The lack of barware smashing when he realized his “bitch!slut!whore!” was planning to sleep with “that baaastard!” (see, he said none of those things!) also denotes a kinder, gentler Sonny who is holding on to the remnants of Smike.

I think he is a little nostalgic for Nixon Falls (and aside from Nina, he’s definitely the only one), and in time they will show him being pulled in that direction. But like everything else on this show, the pacing is terrible, so it will likely take us NINE MONTHS to get there.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I think Carly realizes something is up, too, and that's one reason she's always leading with her chin when it comes to Nina. Carly always has to have the upper hand, so that's another reason, of course. But every so often LW gives Carly a look or a line reading where Carly isn't 100 percent sure that Sonny means what he says that he's glad he's back and things are back to "normal."

• Love 3
On 10/27/2021 at 8:59 PM, absnow54 said:

Why is the Greece storyline not the A-story right now? I feel like it’s only featured once a week, if that. 

Because they had to wait for Sam and Jason to arrive to suck up any minutes allotted to this non-Corinthos plotline that viewers might have enjoyed. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I guess we could have it worse. Over at B&B, they're doing an ED storyline that's so bad that it's hard to put into words.

So now you have my curiosity piqued. When you say "ED", does that stand for eating disorder or erectile dysfunction?

16 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

OMG. Thank Jasus for small favors GH hasn't gone there.

I don't watch B&B. It's a soap I've never been into, but I did try to follow the baby switch storyline they had like 2-3 years ago, so I still read the comments on that board. That storyline is abysmal and very gross. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, ciarra said:
34 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

OMG. Thank Jasus for small favors GH hasn't gone there.

With Sonny or Jason? 

Please. It would be someone like Brando—or Jax, if the writers were feeling vindictive toward IR—and it would be played for laughs.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Please. It would be someone like Brando—or Jax, if the writers were feeling vindictive toward IR—and it would be played for laughs.

i still haven't forgotten how Jax was raped and they had Jason, and JAX'S. WIFE. CARLY. laugh about it. basically going how pft. like men could get raped. 

no laughs from them when it was precious Michael though

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, Daisy said:

i still haven't forgotten how Jax was raped and they had Jason, and JAX'S. WIFE. CARLY. laugh about it. basically going how pft. like men could get raped. 

Carly accused him of cheating on her too, so you know . . . tasteless as always. 

• Love 10
On 10/29/2021 at 2:52 AM, Kim0820 said:

Suspension of disbelief: show wants us to think that what Michael did (illegal in the real world( is legal and what Nina did (not a crime in the real world) is criminal.  They are really trolling us.  

Nina merely kept a secret.  I wish they would not call that "lying."  Lying is an active and affirmative action.  I suppose the Corinthii could claim emotional distress, but the financial damages would be unrecoverable.  Profits from an illegal business.

She did take affirmative steps to suppress that information.  Like when she outright lied to Jax after he and Moody saved everyone at the barn dance form the robbers.  I don’t know if this would fly as a tort in NY, but I’ve seen far flimsier lawsuits prevail in the past.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

A civil lawsuit is about all I can see this being IRL. But this fakakta show is hellbent on making Nina OMG TEH EVUL when Sonny is skating by unscathed, as usual. Gah.

that is what i would have expected. for emotional damages and what not, to which yeah Nina would have been guilty. had you know, Michael consulted Dianne about this that's probably where she would have pushed him towards. If the goal is to make Nina pay make her literally pay. Don't make up some crap to have Nina go to jail.

And at the end of the day, i'm supposed to feel bad and sorry for Carly and Sonny and family, when Sonny like his 2nd day home, full of 2nd chances and doing right things was to go to Nik's house to kill him because he didn't have two brain cells to go "wait. Ava was at my house THIS MORNING and she was sad about leaving Avery here."  and two days before that, Carly's pet dog had two people blowed up. 

A Lie vs. Attempted Murder and Actual Murder.

come on, show. 

• Love 7

Today's Notes:

Sonny and Sam are close enough to hug? Why is Sam so dressed up for lunch? apparently Sam needed to be here for her children. I'm glad she remembers them this week. 

Dante. shut the ever loving hell up. "Port Charles is 1000 times better without Renault in it." yeah and it was 2000 times better without Sonny. 

Do Spinelli and Shawn not realize regardless if they record Nik spilling the tea, it's not allowed in court? i hope their van blows up. 

Oh yay. Peter is here. see my excitement. Lisel kick him in the head. come on, kick him. Okay Acid works. (but i wish it was on his face).

Jason and Britt are now G.I Joes. 

I'm so over gladys. 

Nik and Spencer is awesome. Where exactly this wire? or mic also- Spencer darling, Shawn was in jail for almost killing Drew. he just lied to cover for Sonny. that entire sequence was great, and you just saw Spencer's heart breaking... 

This is so freaking stupid. So peter's big plan is to mentally condition maxie to love him. instead of you know. becoming a better man, giving up crime, and all this crap. go away show.

of course Britt shot Lisel (and not Jason. :( )

but you know. Jason holding a gun on Peter makes it worth it. Jason, if you shoot peter dead, i'll not rag on you for an entire month, i promise. 

• Love 15

Ummm . . . why in the world did Britt shoot first before checking who was coming in the door? Why not go to the side of the door to see who comes in? I know she was scared but that just seemed stupid. That said, I was not fully watching today's episode. 

OMG . . . I did hear Sean say, "How am I going to get justice for Hayden," and I almost had a meltdown. I hate this retconned story SOOOOOO MUCH! As far as I'm concerned, Hayden knows who shot her and doesn't care. So, does Hayden really need justice? And I know if Hayden ever reappears she'll probably have amnesia w/everyone else, but I will never forget! I don't want to sound like a broken record but this story is complete and utter trash! I feel for SB b/c he is a broken record - "justice for Hayden, justice for Hayden" - that's literally all they have the man doing. Just end this mess now. 

From what I saw - good acting w/MC and NC but as a fan of Nikolas and Spencer and their relationship, I'm not that interested in seeing the split btw them widen. 

Good scenes w/Austin and Maxie. I think Austin is going to figure out the secret and use it against Brook Lynn (but not Maxie) in some way. That's cool w/me. 

No comment on CarSon or Sante. LOL! They were automatic mute material for me. 

• Love 9
On 10/31/2021 at 1:40 PM, 30 Helens said:

I feel like they’re sort of, maybe, tentatively exploring that already. Despite his harsh words to Nina, he obviously still has a soft spot for her. The lack of barware smashing when he realized his “bitch!slut!whore!” was planning to sleep with “that baaastard!” (see, he said none of those things!) also denotes a kinder, gentler Sonny who is holding on to the remnants of Smike.

I think he is a little nostalgic for Nixon Falls (and aside from Nina, he’s definitely the only one), and in time they will show him being pulled in that direction. But like everything else on this show, the pacing is terrible, so it will likely take us NINE MONTHS to get there.

I feel like the writing has sort of tried to go their but MB's is such a terrible actor there is no way they can do a nuance storyline.

ETA: now I am wracking  my brains to figure out how Gladys is  distance relative of Valentine, I can't even remember how she knows him.

Edited by Blackie
eta

What an unpleasant episode.

I hate that Spnelli thinks that it's okay to record people and hack their computers.

Nik is an idiot to not ask where Spencer got the idea that he wanted to kill Hayden.

Smugness off the charts for the Carly/Sonny/Dante/Sam scenes. I don't see why Sam had to be in Port Charles to tell Scout if her father is alive, she could have been in Crete looking for him and then flown back to PC when he was found. Sonny being so pleased that Dante was dating his former baby mama was very squicky.

Nice to see Obrecht again but mitigated by the fact Peter always has the upper hand. I'm not placing any bets on Jason succeeding killing him this time either.

50 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Do Spinelli and Shawn not realize regardless if they record Nik spilling the tea, it's not allowed in court? i hope their van blows up.

If Gladys, Spinelli and Shawn were removed, the average IQ of Port Charles would rise. Add in Sonny and you can see a significant difference.

I'm glad that Brook Lynn pointed out that if she revealed the blackmail information, she wold lose her leverage because duh....

36 minutes ago, Blackie said:

ETA: now I am wracking  my brains to figure out how Gladys is  distance relative of Valentine, I can't even remember how she knows him.

I don't think she is. He romanced her when she first arrived for some nefarious reason taht I can't remember.

• Love 4

LOL at Jason and Britt as frogmen. Big fat boo to Jason being a total douche about Britt asking him not to watch her change clothes. It doesn't matter if it's dark, asshole.

The acid throw was dumb, but at least Liesl made some effort to get rid of Peter, unlike, say, Anna.

Marcus Coloma's open-mouth look is thisclose to being a duh face. He needs to find another expression.

I could not be less interested in any of the Hayden stuff. This is as bad as #JusticeForDuke.

It's usually annoying when someone doesn't just spit out the news, but I thought it was actually in character for Gladys to try to give her blackmailing a big intro to Valentin. She always wants her moment. That doesn't mean I don't want this story over, though.

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Nik is an idiot to not ask where Spencer got the idea that he wanted to kill Hayden.

He did ask, though, and then we got the big "reveal" of Shawn saying it was from him.

Ugh, and now we have to watch someone else not shoot Peter dead. Stahp.

• Love 7

I have only one comment. Can we hope that Jason will shoot and kill Peter?

Answer: Probably not. Brainwashed Drew will probably come and jump Jason. Any other time, I'd root for anyone to kick Jason's ass, but please not this time. Thanks.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I could not be less interested in any of the Hayden stuff. This is as bad as #JusticeForDuke.

That's exactly what this story reminds me of.  Everyone conveniently forgot Duke was a mobster doing mobster business when he got killed.  Now everyone's acting like Shawn was at a Feed the Orphans luncheon on the Pennsylvania side of town when the garage shooting happened and not there to actually kill someone.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 10/31/2021 at 8:26 AM, YaddaYadda said:

And on DOOL they have gone back to the whole Marlena is the devil story.  So yeah, not exactly groundbreaking stuff on all of daytime.

2 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

And on DOOL they have gone back to the whole Marlena is the devil story.  So yeah, not exactly groundbreaking stuff on all of daytime.

to be fair to DOOL, i think it was too pay homage to the 25th anniversary to that. (i mean of all the things to pay homage to - why that particular storyline, but it was close to halloween so i guess it worked out timing wise. (and then it just makes me feel so old because iremember watching that storyline lol)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Can we hope that Jason will shoot and kill Peter?

If rumours are true that WR cleaned out his dressing room last week, than the answer is no, that Peter's not going anywhere for at least another 4-6 weeks, depending on how far in advance they shoot.  They still haven't caught up to the missed episode from a few weeks ago, as they are still a day behind.  

Jason should have walked in and shot him straight in the head.  I get that he's still looking for Drew and Liesl, but just do it already.  Or maybe shoot him in the crotch so he can still say where the others are being held.  

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

my brains to figure out how Gladys is  distance relative of Valentine, I can't even remember how she knows him.

and

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

He romanced her when she first arrived for some nefarious reason taht I can't remember.

It took me awhile to remember this, but Carly had Valentin pretend romance Gladys in order to get her to confess that Jason didn't shot Franco but that Peter did.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

to be fair to DOOL, i think it was too pay homage to the 25th anniversary to that. (i mean of all the things to pay homage to - why that particular storyline, but it was close to halloween so i guess it worked out timing wise. (and then it just makes me feel so old because iremember watching that storyline lol)

Ah, I didn’t know that!  I don’t watch regularly (obviously) but it’s been on a few times when I was eating lunch and I was like I can’t believe they’re doing that again.  And has it seriously been 25 YEARS?!?!  Yep, feeling old now.  Lol.

1 hour ago, lala2 said:

Sean say, "How am I going to get justice for Hayden,"

I want Hayden to come out of hiding and be all "No one needs to get justice for me.  I'm right here, alive and well".  

Shawn had literally no idea who Hayden was.  

• Love 10

Oh look, Jason gets to be another character to not shoot Peter. Based on how trigger happy Britt was, maybe they should have had her go on the rescue mission. Speaking of which, did she use a tranq gun or a harpoon or something? It didn’t seem like it fired.

1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

I want Hayden to come out of hiding and be all "No one needs to get justice for me.  I'm right here, alive and well".  

Is anyone going to find out who killed her mother? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

If rumours are true that WR cleaned out his dressing room last week, than the answer is no, that Peter's not going anywhere for at least another 4-6 weeks, depending on how far in advance they shoot.  They still haven't caught up to the missed episode from a few weeks ago, as they are still a day behind.  

If he cleaned his locker, it means that we're this close to the end of this horrid character, hopefully for a while.

The thing is that even Hayden didn't give a flying fig that Nikolas tried to kill her. She moved on, she was helping him find the codicil to Helena's will. I vaguely remember them having a scene about him trying to have her killed and how it was all bygones between them.

This whole #justiceforhayden storyline needs to die and Sean needs to go. Bring the actor back as the nice twin brother or as his own son for all I care. Just end it.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

She can also add that she knows Nik tried to have her killed, and they sorted it out. If she isn't worried about it, no one else should be.

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

She can also add that she knows Nik tried to have her killed, and they sorted it out. If she isn't worried about it, no one else should be.

but then! we can't have our racial justice storyline, ye know!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Well, I hope it's true about the dressing room, I can't take much more of Peter.

I guess chem is really subjective because for me, Sam and Dante have it and I am loving them.  OTOH I never really saw this "amazing' chem between Becky and Roger.  Becky always makes it work of course, but...meh.  I would love to see Becky chem tested with nuDrew, Cam.  I really hope they check that out.  I'm fine with Fin, I don't dislike him OR Michael Easton, but I feel like Liz can do better. 

Well, they went and did it. Made my favorite, Dante, “hang out” with that loser, Sam. She can’t even speak in a normal voice, talks through her nose and can barely emote. What a boring character and what a boring actress. Bummer.

• Love 5

No fucking way would Liesl not throw that acid right in Peter's eyes. 

Um, so since the recording didn't really incriminate Nik, Spinelli asks Sean if he wants Spinelli to doctor the recording. Sean asks if there any chance the cops could figure out it is doctored, to which Spinelli says there is a chance, so Sean says, then no it would have to be fool proof. If Spinelli had said it would be undetectable, Sean would have no problem fabricating evidence against Nik. He doesn't even know 100% if Nik is guilty. So he would be committing a crime and might send the wrong person to jail. But hey, keep seeking your justice. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, absnow54 said:

Is anyone going to find out who killed her mother? 

Yes, right after they deal with that pesky double murder/car explosion at the Jarly wedding.  

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

f he cleaned his locker, it means that we're this close to the end of this horrid character, hopefully for a while.

He hasn't done an exit interview yet, so I won't believe he's gone until he's gone.  Also, even Peter is gone doesn't mean they won't bring WR back as he's twin brother Shmeter.  

• LOL 4

Liesl tried to throw the acid in Peter’s face but missed. Mores the pity but it wouldn’t have stopped him anyway. 

did Sonny really make a ‘banging’ gesture to Dante about Dante’s relationship with Sam? Really? And are Sam and Dante teenagers that they need CarSon’s approval? I just can’t. 

nik, why didn’t you just say ‘what are you talking about? Of course I didn’t try to kill Hayden! Why would you even think such a thing?’ After all, there’s no evidence pointing to you, so who’s going to know the difference?

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Daisy said:

I always feel this way about anywhere Spinelli is. Just hoping a stray bomb will find him. 

Not only would the recording not be allowed in court, but NY is a one party consent rule state when it comes to recordings. If neither party consents, the act of recording the conversation itself is a felony. And a real one, not like Nina simply not telling someone something she has no obligation to. This show man. 

Edited by racked
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Um, so since the recording didn't really incriminate Nik, Spinelli asks Sean if he wants Spinelli to doctor the recording. Sean asks if there any chance the cops could figure out it is doctored, to which Spinelli says there is a chance, so Sean says, then no it would have to be fool proof. If Spinelli had said it would be undetectable, Sean would have no problem fabricating evidence against Nik. He doesn't even know 100% if Nik is guilty. So he would be committing a crime and might send the wrong person to jail. But hey, keep seeking your justice. 

Right?!?  So, Mr. Innocent would be ok with breaking the law in his pursuit of...justice.  Go to hell, Shawn.

Why was Sam dressed in a cheap-looking/ill-fitting evening gown for dinner at the Metro Court?  Maybe that's all she had to wear as I'm sure the laundry piled up while she was out of town and since she got back she's been spending every waking minute with her children...

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Right?!?  So, Mr. Innocent would be ok with breaking the law in his pursuit of...justice.  Go to hell, Shawn.

and we're supposed to be on team Shawn here. Like how did someone write and read that and go"that's so sympathetic to his case, let's include that line."

40 minutes ago, racked said:

always feel this way about anywhere Spinelli is. Just hoping a stray bomb will find him. 

Not only would the recording not be allowed in court, but NY is a one par try consent rule state when it comes to recordings. If neither party consents, the act of recording the conversation itself is a felony.

right? all these crimes and they are like. "let's just make one up y'all!"

13 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Maybe that's all she had to wear as I'm sure the laundry piled up while she was out of town and since she got back she's been spending every waking minute with her children..

and why did they have to go out and have drinks? why not stay home "with their kids." like. Sam is all "i couldn't stay in Crete i needed to be there for Scout." yet... not with Scout. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Daisy said:

but you know. Jason holding a gun on Peter makes it worth it. Jason, if you shoot peter dead, i'll not rag on you for an entire month, i promise. 

I was thinking that!  Jaysus won't shoot him dead, but if he only would!  I'd have to be a fan for at least a month!

• Love 4
9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Big fat boo to Jason being a total douche about Britt asking him not to watch her change clothes. It doesn't matter if it's dark, asshole.

This! I thought the show would try to blow more smoke up his butt by having him be a gentleman, but I was actually a bit surprised they had him act like such a jerk about it (not that this show will ever admit that's jerk-like behavior.) He seemed so offended that Britt dare not want him to see her naked again.

9 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Answer: Probably not. Brainwashed Drew will probably come and jump Jason. Any other time, I'd root for anyone to kick Jason's ass, but please not this time. Thanks.

I hate Jason more than Peter, so I'm looking forward to Drew pointing a gun at him. Jason loses so seldom, so someone getting the drop on him for even a millisecond will be enjoyable for me.

7 hours ago, CeChase said:

I guess chem is really subjective because for me, Sam and Dante have it and I am loving them.  OTOH I never really saw this "amazing' chem between Becky and Roger.  Becky always makes it work of course, but...meh.  I would love to see Becky chem tested with nuDrew, Cam.  I really hope they check that out.  I'm fine with Fin, I don't dislike him OR Michael Easton, but I feel like Liz can do better. 

Agree about Dante/Sam, not Liz/Finn. I like both couples and hope they can hang out again. The scenes between them on the Fourth of July were fun!

4 hours ago, racked said:

Not only would the recording not be allowed in court, but NY is a one party consent rule state when it comes to recordings. If neither party consents, the act of recording the conversation itself is a felony. And a real one, not like Nina simply not telling someone something she has no obligation to. This show man. 

This was so dumb! I thought they were going to have them say something about just wanting to have the recording to blackmail Nik or something, but they actually thought that would be admissible with the cops?

3 hours ago, Daisy said:

and why did they have to go out and have drinks? why not stay home "with their kids." like. Sam is all "i couldn't stay in Crete i needed to be there for Scout." yet... not with Scout. 

There was a line about both of them spending the day with the kids and now they've gone out at night. Most soap characters don't spend most of their screen time with their kids.

10 hours ago, Daisy said:

If Peter somehow gets past Jasus, his next bout should be with Dr. Doom or Thanos for the Super-Villain Championship of the World.

I too am tired of Gladys. GH needs better shit stirrers than this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, absnow54 said:

Oh look, Jason gets to be another character to not shoot Peter.

There are so many characters who had the opportunity  yet failed to kill Peter.  Each one uttered the phrase "I should have killed Peter while I had the chance".  I'm surprised that they haven't started a support group. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

There was a line about both of them spending the day with the kids and now they've gone out at night. Most soap characters don't spend most of their screen time with their kids.

I know - but i just mean. i think that would have been stronger had they had been at the penthouse, and Sam saying, she didn't want to leave the house because she wanted to be near Scout in case she needed her or something, and let's have a night in or something

• Love 2
4 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

When was the last time Scout has even been on screen though? I know there are challenges with Covid, but Sam and Dante’s devotion to their children comes off as phony, because it’s all talk. We’ve seen Violet, Avery, Charlotte, Wiley, and Aiden recently. Scout is supposed to be the emotional centerpiece of Drew’s return. Where is she?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, absnow54 said:

Scout is supposed to be the emotional centerpiece of Drew’s return. Where is she?

We briefly saw Scout as a figment of Drew's imagination when we first saw him captured.  

6 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

yet failed to kill Peter. 

He'll get away because they need to end this in PC.  He's going to escape, head to PC, and the BLQ/Bailey pare of it will come to light.  

6 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Big fat boo to Jason being a total douche about Britt asking him not to watch her change clothes. It doesn't matter if it's dark, asshole.

Not to defend Jason, which I'm not but my first thought was that there are 9097 trees that she could have ducked behind one of them to change.  Why would she change right there with him standing there.  Was just a bad line by bad writers.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

He'll get away because they need to end this in PC.  He's going to escape, head to PC, and the BLQ/Bailey pare of it will come to light.  

Aw, crap. 'Cause now somehow Austin will get involved and will somehow become entangled in the rescue/safety of Maxie and baby BLQ and we will be expected to lo-o-o-o-ve this character in return.

• Love 2