Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sonny isn't taking it seriously, but Nina is. That imbalance really bugs me. It's almost a grudge fuck for Sonny, whereas Nina is kind of starry-eyed. Ugh.

The same thing happened when Sonny first slept with Sam. He was mad at Carly and went for something easy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

When Peter was going on and on to Louise about how he wasn't a bad guy, the baby turned to the camera as if to say "I want to talk to my agent."  Girl, I feel ya.

Carly walking in on Sonny and Nina was good soap!  Honestly, something had to happen to propel this story.  At least now when Carly cries on everyone's shoulder she'll have something new to say.  Also, LMAO at her "there are three people in this marriage" line in the previews.  Child, there's always been three people in all your marriages.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Daisy said:

Dante is ready to go, and Anna is there. Anna is mindblown that Peter took Baileylou and she's like let's join forces!! Dante is like cool. Carly is like what's going on, why are you leaving? Now CARLY knows Baileylou is gone. Anna is all, we're going to find Peter and get the Baby. Carly instead of you know, getting out of the way, bitches "Can you swear to that? Jason warned you over and over what a bad man peter was. and you didn't listen." Anna is like of course I want Peter captured. Carly (still not letting them get going) snaps. "Really? Peter needs to be stopped." Anna swears that She will find Peter then stop Peter for good. (stop lying Anna). 

Seriously. Why is Carly's opinion on this even needed? Get back to your own storyline, which is already (needlessly) playing out 5 days a week as it is.

I'm just surprised Joss wasn't with her so that they could bray in unison.

If the Peter storyline ends with Bailey shooting him ala Maggie shooting Mr. Burns, all will be forgiven. You can do it, kid!

• LOL 11
  • Love 10

I loved every minute of the Anna and Robert scenes with some bonus moments with Felicia and Maxie--the history between all of them is front and center.

The Brooklyn/Chase scenes were also well done and I can't express how glad I am that the actress stopped talking in that obnoxious accent.  Now I'd love it if she was the one to accidently figure out where Peter is and get Louise back--he wouldn't see that one coming :)

Carly is such a bitch--she knows that Mac is in surgery and that Anna's working to get Peter back in police custody but she can't resist throwing back in Anna's face that she gave Peter the benefit of the doubt because apparently, Carly never makes mistakes that hurt people.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Carly is such a bitch--she knows that Mac is in surgery and that Anna's working to get Peter back in police custody but she can't resist throwing back in Anna's face that she gave Peter the benefit of the doubt because apparently, Carly never makes mistakes that hurt people.

Well, to be fair, she tends to err in the other direction and just condemn people on general principle, not give them second chances or benefits of the doubt.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

"How many more times do you think I'll let you play me, Peter?" A lot from the looks of it, Victor.

19 hours ago, RachelKM said:

I hate the way Victor has been dumbed down for Peter.  Peter betrays him on the island and Victor straight up telling Peter the truth about Louise without getting anything first.  Then he caves to additional demands... and then he does it again. Ugh. 

This is not the Victor that most of us knew. He should have had a plan B, and C, and maybe at least even a Plan D. When Peter told him that the GPS wouldn't work, Victor should have turned to his henchman and told him to activate  . . . I dunno . . . the secret tracking implant that he'd put into Peter's blood transfusion . . .  No one should be able to get the upper hand on Victor more than once, writers. 

• Love 8

Just how valuable is the information that Drew holds that Victor is willing to tank having a relationship with his son for it? Because I don't think that Valentin is going to handwave being chloroformed, locked in a car trunk and kidnapped. Or giving Peter the information to kidnap Bailey who Valentin is very fond of.

9 minutes ago, rur said:

No one should be able to get the upper hand on Victor more than once, writers. 

Made stupid for plot. For Peter 😡

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, rur said:

This is not the Victor that most of us knew. He should have had a plan B, and C, and maybe at least even a Plan D. When Peter told him that the GPS wouldn't work, Victor should have turned to his henchman and told him to activate  . . . I dunno . . . the secret tracking implant that he'd put into Peter's blood transfusion . . .  No one should be able to get the upper hand on Victor more than once, writers. 

Anyone who comes into contact with Peter becomes a drooling dumbass.

So that we can keep this gem of a character and actor with us longer.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, LMAO at her "there are three people in this marriage" line in the previews.  Child, there's always been three people in all your marriages.

I was kind of put off because it seemed like she was cribbing that line from Princess Diana's famous televised interview. Also, the line makes it sound as though Nina has been involved in their marriage far longer than Nixon Falls + Return to Port Charles timeline, while ignoring the fact that Jason was always deeply involved with Carly and Sonny. 

I also think that Carly seemed to "turn off" her "in love" feelings for Jason once Sonny returned on C & J's wedding night. What person wouldn't have so many conflicting feelings about that? Yet, she's apparently buried all that "in love with my best friend" emotion deeply enough to be outraged that Sonny had mixed feelings about Nina.

IMO that scene where S & N finally consummate their relationship just seemed so off. To get busy on the same bed strewn with rose petals that he intended for his wife? Not even waiting till the end of the evening? Anyway, we finally get the payoff where Carly's suspicions are validated. So that was good.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Yet, she's apparently buried all that "in love with my best friend" emotion deeply enough to be outraged that Sonny had mixed feelings about Nina.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Carly. It's always horrendously worse when someone does something to her that's she's done to them. *rme*

• Love 10

I can't get over Carly charging into Dante's ER room, flinging open the curtains.  This is the guy she wanted dead.  She's not happy unless she's sticking her nose into other people's business.

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I can't get over Carly charging into Dante's ER room, flinging open the curtains.  This is the guy she wanted dead.  She's not happy unless she's sticking her nose into other people's business.

Good Lord, Carly hasn't been angry with Dante in more than a decade.  It's like time never passes for people who hate Carly.  Everything she did was simultaneously the whole last 25 years and also yesterday. 

• Love 3

Today's Show

KM!Sam is here. I already miss Lindsay Hartley. Drew shows up. and they share a look.  Drew gets info dumped. Drew wants to know if Sam is okay. Sam doesn't want Drew to take any risks. Drew goes he lost 2 years with Scout and doesn't want to do anything to risk that. Drew and Sam wanna talk about themselves. (okay skip). Wait. In prison, he was like I want to see everyone, the Q's. Scout, and Sonny and Carly. (WHY?!). Drew goes "you are my family." Sam agrees. Drew wants to know what Kind of family are they." they are interrupted, and Sam infodumps the person about Dante and goes. "I love Dante." (Drew looks sad) whatever. SKIP. 

Maxie secret revealed 2.0. Ned is like "girl you are crazy." He goes this would break the strongest of peopleBLQ is like no. Maxie is the strongest person she knows. Ned says Maxie can't claim Bailey as her own. BLQ says no. Bailey is Louise. We get the infodump on the plan. Maxie is like. look i lied, I'm sorry BUT PETER STOLE MY BABY, FOCUS. Anna hugs her. Dante figured out how Peter got in. BLQ apologizes. Maxie says this isn't your fault. Maxie doesn't want to do things by the book (even though Anna and Dante say they have to or peter can walk on technicalities). Maxie goes "that can take forever." Anna goes well, it can go faster. Maxie goes how? Anna says "well you." 

Anna and Dante say use them as fresh eyes to figure out. MAJOR Infodump on who knew what BLQ gives Maxie Baileylou's toy and says they'll get their girl back. Anna goes Someone else knows who Baileylou was and if they find them, they'll get peter.

Ned wants to talk to BLQ. Chase says I'm not leaving her. BLQ goes it's okay.  Ned goes BLQ opened herself up for so much trouble. BLQ goesyeah :( and Bailey is gone. Ned sadly goes. yah but there was never a Bailey. BLQ looks sadder. Lots of infodumping about the plan and why BLQ did it (it was never about the shares it was about rebuilding the relationship with Ned/BLQ). Ned says it went too long. - BLQ goes we didn't want to risk anything. BLQ sobs that she failed Ned again and he hates her. Ned goes I can never hate you. He's sad that he fell in love with his granddaughter and doesn't have one. He's disappointed and hurt and other things. but he's never been prouder of BLQ

Quick little scene with Charlotte and Kevin. They have no idea where Val is. Charlotte convinces Kevin to go, she'll be fine with Esme (hahhaahaah). and the doorman won't let anyone in.  Kevin agrees. (OH. FYI Val has been gone for 2 days).Charlotte was on the phone w/Nina. .. wait. what? Peter was at the door.  (HOW did PETER .. you know whatever. Peter of course knew Charlotte was Kevin and Laura's and he gets in). Kevin shows up and he wants to see Mac. 

TOTAL Shaky cam in GHI don't get why. Mac is out of surgery and in recovery. Felicia and Robert stare at him. Deanna says they can see him but one at a time. Robert says Felicia can go in first. (if Mac saw Robert there might be a heart attack). weepy laughing.  Laura shows up and gives Robert a hug. Robert looks so sad. Infodump from Laura about Peter and Baileylou, but Laura gets infodumped that Baileylou is Maxie's. 

Felicia is telling Mac she won't let go, and Robin is trying to come. And she cries don't make me a liar, come on,Live Mac.  Felicia is still sobbing over Mac. (Mac and Felicia flashback). 

Peter is pissing off Mistah Sheffield. Peter gives mistah sheffield a course in Supply and Demand. Mistah Sheffield still pissed off. Peter threatens Mistah Sheffield to help him or he'll go to Robert. Mistah Sheffield hangs up calls, Peter wasted carbon and he outlived his usefullness. Peter monologues to Baileylou.

Mistah Sheffield has everything blocked off, but remarks how Peter has a talent to escape. But - He'll get his way or peter dies. Correct, goes Mistah Sheffield. I'll get my way AND Peter dies. (Mistah Sheffield. you are my only hope. don't lie to me now).

Peter shows up. Mistah Sheffield says give me what i wanna know.  peter goes. get me out of here and i'll tell you what I wanna know. Mistah Sheffield goes. "im sorry terms are dictated by those who have control." (also. you keep changing the rules MORON so why would Sheffield believe you peter?). Peter is like "Okay bye." but there are sniper guns on him as Mistah Sheffield goes "one more step and you are a dead man."

Recap of Carly catching Nina and Sonny hahaha.  lmao Carly goes "YOU ARE A LIAR." Sonny lmao  goes. "Well. I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T COMING..."  I'm sorry i can't stop laughing. i have to rewind this and get it for you. okay. now i've calmed down. here we go. 

Carly catches Sonny in bed. Carly goes "I knew it." Sonny goes "let me explain." Carly goes. "you're a liar. a Liar!" Sonny goes. "kristina said you weren't showing up." (snicker i'm sorry this is so funny). Carly very staccato goes "Peter escaped, Dante was hurt, Mac was shot i'd thought you'd like to know." and she leaves.

Nina goes "I didn't mean for this to happen." Sonny goes. "me either."  They quickly get dresses. Sonny goes. "Nina." NIna goes there's nothing to say. Sonny goes "I have plenty to say but I have to see this through.

Anyway Carly is having flashbacks of Sonny (one of the clips is when Carly was engaged to Jax. that's just tacky - it's the scene from the Metro Court takeover). Carly has the rings in her hand. Sonny shows up. Carly triggers righteous bitch face.

Sonny goes "I waited for you." Carly goes "I went to the hospital to make sure your son wasn't dead. He's fine by the way." Sonny (i'm dying with laughter here). goes "But you weren't coming. Kristina said you weren't, that you couldn't do it." 

Carly goes "so you jumped into bed with Nina?"  Sonny goes "well if you felt if you could fix this why didn't you come hours ago?" Carly says "I can't fix my marriage when there are three people in it?" (you'd think you'd be a pro, Carly considering there were always three people in your marriages). Sonny goes "let's leave Nina out of this." Carly goes "Why?! You didn't! now every time i close my eyes Imma gonna see you in bed with Nina!"

Carly snaps. "how many times did this happen?" Sonny goes "just this once." Carly goes "HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU WANT IT TO HAPPEN?!" And then Sonny gives her this beautiful, disgusted look and says. "Maybe about as many times as you wanted it to happen with Jason." (Y'all. I died. I legit. died I can not breathe) Carly clenches her teeth.

Carly says "you sleep with Nina and you make this about Jason?" Sonny goes "that's not what I meant, Carly." Carly goes "that's exactly what you've meant. you've been holding on this for months, so you can throw it in my face. Nice way to deflect cheating on me with that bitch!" 

Sonny goes "maybe i was holding on to it, because there's truth to it what about that!"  (ohh sookie sookie now!)  Carly goes "Jason is dead Sonny!"  Sonny goes "yeah AND YOU STILL LOVE HIM!" Carly goes "he was my best friend. he saved my life while Nina played you like a marionette in her land in make believe, yes I loved him." 

Sonny snaps. "AND YOU WANT HIM BACK" Carly goes "Don't you want him back?" (Me. No please don't come back) Sonny goes "you want him back so you can be with him. This is what you wanted. You were hoping for this." (Carly: YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE!) You've been stringing me along, giving me hope. All i was doing was trying to show that I love you and I didn't want to lose you and save our marriage.

Carly snarls at him "you never held Nina accountable for hurting our family, not once!"  Sonny goes "SO NOW this marriage is going to blow up in my face because of that excuse?!"  Carly screams "if you think i'm going to destroy our family, I'm going to use that as a excuse?" Sonny goes "No. you're going to wallow in your misery and PINE FOR JASON'S GHOST." (ohhh snap!) Carly goes "Jason didn't cheat on me, you did. You can rewrite the story anyway you want but the ending is the same. We are over, and this is all on you." (yeah Carly. but Jason never fought for you either). Sonny...legit laughs in her face. (y'all. i am telling you. this isn't even doing this justice. you need to watch this).

Sonny goes "that's it! you're gonna walk?" Carly screams. "YOU WALKED! YOU WALKED!" Sonny goes "i've been doing everything to save our marriage." Carly says "that's why i came here tonight." (you know after you told people you weren't gonna). Sonny with this grin goes. "Okay so let's talk!" (sonny has damned lost his mind. haha). Carly goes "HELL NO! there's nothing to talk about." Sonny goes."there is! AVERY! AND DONNA!" (Um.. Avery is AVA'S DAUGHTER) Carly says "you didn't give a damn about Avery and Donna 5 minutes ago. I'm not going to let them grow up and see us dysfunctional." (why not? your other kids did?)

Sonny says "I miss you." Carly goes. "you missed nina." Sonny goes. "let's make this about us. you always have to pick a bad guy." Carly grits out "i didn't have to look far, I saw you in bed with her 20 minutes ago." Sonny whines "that was a mistake. I wish that never happened." Carly goes "like how Nixon Falls didn't happen?" Sonny goes. "those are feelings i didn't want to have Carly. I didn't seek them. I just need time." (hahahaahahahaa). Carly goes? "TIME?!  You want me to give you the time that you refused to give me." (haahaha) Sonny covered his face. Carly goes "I get not wanting to have feelings you don't wanna have because after seeing you with Nina in bed, I've got plenty."

Sonny is looking at the ring. It's inscribed "to the end." flash back to their wedding. Sonny drops the rings into the water. 

-------
tearful vigil at Mac's side. MAC! He's alive! And awake! so laugh now. I'm happy. I was afraid for a moment. Mac gets infodumped. 

Dante and Sam are flirty. Dante wants to know about Sam/Drew. Sam says things are clear between Drew and Sam. They hug. Anna and Laura and Dante talk. They think Mistah Sheffield is involved.

Carly goes to Michael's. Drew is there. (crying out loud). 

Nina is on the phone at the hospital. Sonny shows up and they share looks.

BLQ is in awe that Ned is proud of her. Ned triggers Daddy mode. it's sweet. BLQ says if anything happens to baileylou she'll kill him with her barehands and sobs into ned's arms. Ned comforts her

Mistah Sheffield gets his info. He's about to MURDER PETER... but Peter goes "kill me. and Charlotte dies too." 

Show ends.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

(you know after you told people you weren't gonna).

Except that she didn't tell anyone she wasn't going to go.  Krissy misinterpreted her comment that she wouldn't discuss Carson with her.  And even to Drew, she only said she was ambivalent before deciding to go.

5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

(why not? your other kids did?)

Never too late to start making better choices.

I hope Carly gets Donna and Ava gets Avery and they work together to maintain the girls' relationship.  Sonny can go back to reenacting Hallmark movie plots in small towns with Nina.  

• Love 2

Aw, I liked that they mentioned Robin's trying to get there, she loves her Uncle Mac.

Run, Drew, R-U-N!  Although, it is too bad Jason isn't on-canvas right now because it could have been very soapy, but subbing in Drew does not work.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9

Bailey pulling her hat over her face while Peter was talking to Victor was so cute! Those twins are giving me life in this story where nothing else can.

I forgot they recast Charlotte. 

I have no sympathy for anyone in the Carly/Sonny/Nina mess. They're all idiots. That said, the Sonny/Carly fight was pretty soapy.

LOL that the pizza delivery guy is lying unconscious right there in the hallway for anyone to see.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, RachelKM said:

Yes!  Carly pulled a Kelly Taylor "I choose me."  I love it.  Eat a back of dicks, Sonny.

I will never understand why so many think Kelly actually chose herself. She didn't. She ended up in a relationship with Cokehead Colin within weeks! The line sounded good, but there was never any follow through.

SheBeast can't survive without a man. She'll hook up with someone else soon. I will eat my words if she stays single and doesn't make up with Mooby...or get her claws into someone else.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Thanks for the recap @Daisy!

Glad CarSon are finally done. And it looks like Sonny won't be begging Carly for a second chance! Color me shocked!! I really need to see Sonny laugh in Carly's face and drop truth bombs on her about Jason. Why is this show acting like Carly wouldn't drop Sonny like a hot potato if Jason wanted her?!?! Carly is only with Sonny b/c Jason rejected her! That's how they started. Some of us have not forgotten. Carly has always preferred Jason over Sonny. She settled for Sonny. Sonny is right about her truly wanting Jason. 

I may be in the minority on this too but I was hoping for a Drew/Sam/Dante triangle. KeMo was actually sparkling some w/CM. I'm mad it seems to have been dropped to force Drew w/Carly. Ugh! Poor Drew! Can't Carly be single?!?! Why must Drew hang around her so much?!? 

I'm happy Maxie isn't blaming Brook Lynn though they could have done a better job of securing that baby. The Ned/Brook Lynn scenes sound like they were good. 

I only saw the very end (and the previews), but how did Peter get Charlotte?!?! Did he do it yesterday? I'm so over Peter. I even skip the recaps of Peter. Sorry, Daisy! LOL! They just keep dragging it out w/him. It's ridiculous at this point. Can he just go off screen for a very long time and take his real life GF w/him too?! Haha! 

Edited by lala2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I only saw the very end (and the previews), but how did Peter get Charlotte?!?! Did he do it yesterday? I'm so over Peter. I even skip the recaps of Peter. Sorry, Daisy! LOL! They just keep dragging it out w/him. It's ridiculous at this point. Can he just go off screen for a very long time and take his real life GF w/him too?! Haha! 

LOL

peter went by Laura and Kevin's to kidnap Charlotte.
how Peter

A: knew Val was missing and thus could kidnap Charlotte
B: knew Charlotte was at Kevin and Laura's
C: Knew Charlotte ordered a Pizza

goes into the Of COURSE Peter knew box 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

LOL

peter went by Laura and Kevin's to kidnap Charlotte.
how Peter

A: knew Val was missing and thus could kidnap Charlotte
B: knew Charlotte was at Kevin and Laura's
C: Knew Charlotte ordered a Pizza

goes into the Of COURSE Peter knew box 

Thank you :)

Peter just knows everything I guess. I'm so done w/him. 

• Love 2

I laughed so hard at Sonny being like “hey you said you weren’t coming!”  Like that justifies everything!  LMAO. He got a good zinger in when he said he fantasized about Nina as much as Carly fantasized about Jason.  I just can’t feel sorry for Carly at all.  She’s too horrible.  I’m glad Nina got one up on her, even if the dubious prize is bedding Sonny.  Also completely  unrelated to anything but I really liked that ring box.  It was unique.  

Between the Carly comeuppance, teary Mac related scenes, and the BaileyLou reveal GH is really bringing the soapy soapiness.  I’m digging it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Carly says "you sleep with Nina and you make this about Jason?"

To which the only response should ever be "YOU make everything about Jason so I thought I'd give it a try."

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • LOL 10
  • Love 9

Peter grabbing Charlotte, I called that about 5 seconds before it happened, though it took me longer to remember that she's Victor's granddaughter and that's why Peter grabbed her.  Also OG Charlotte would have kicked Peter in the crotch and made a run for it.  New Charlotte is too sweet and trusting.  Though now that it's been brought up, how the heck did Peter know that Charlotte was at Kevin's.  Took me 5 minutes to remember that Kevin is Charlotte's step-grandfather.  Eeesh.  

• Love 5

So I get why they didn't go with Peter being confronted by Chase and BL and why Kevin left Charlotte home alone. After Mac being shot, can't risk him leaving more bodies behind with Chase, BL and Kevin.

But seriously, Peter is kidnapping little girls and beating a teenaged pizza delivery boy. Way to go, champ! the gift that keeps on giving. He's such a prize.

I didn't really like the actress who originated Charlotte. I didn't think she was that good and I thought the character was useless. But I think that that Charlotte would have kicked Peter in the balls, jumped over him while he was in fetal position and ran for her life. That Charlotte had a mean streak in her. This Charlotte seems too sweet and earnest, I find.

If Drew and Carly fuck, I will have no words for this, but Drew will forever be tainted. They keep throwing them together and both had her hearts broken pretty much simultaneously. Michael doesn't live at the boathouse, Carly. He lives at the gatehouse. 

There are no words for this Sonny and Nina mess. Nina apologizing was just the epitome of loser. Dumbass, you knew what was going to happen. Sonny fell into bed with you because Carly didn't show up. The end.

Sonny, you're still a gross prick.

I was not adverse to the Sonny's line of Jason questioning, though. That's the elephant in the room and there have always been three people in that marriage in any case.

I liked the Ned/BL scenes. Ned is a good character when he stops raging and screaming and wagging his finger. I actually felt BL's emotions more than I did Maxie's. She made my eyes a little moist. I wasn't sure what the wet substance was, so I moved on.

12 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Peter grabbing Charlotte, I called that about 5 seconds before it happened, though it took me longer to remember that she's Victor's granddaughter and that's why Peter grabbed her.  Also OG Charlotte would have kicked Peter in the crotch and made a run for it.  New Charlotte is too sweet and trusting.  Though now that it's been brought up, how the heck did Peter know that Charlotte was at Kevin's.  Took me 5 minutes to remember that Kevin is Charlotte's step-grandfather.  Eeesh.  

No kidding. Your reply came in as I was typing up my long rant and I said exactly the same thing about the two Charlottes. My post was a bit cruder, though, something to be expected. But still, totally sympatico here.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, RachelKM said:

Good Lord, Carly hasn't been angry with Dante in more than a decade.  It's like time never passes for people who hate Carly.  Everything she did was simultaneously the whole last 25 years and also yesterday. 

Who said that? But her caring yesterday that much rang false. Which makes sense because it was just a plot point to get her on the boat.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I didn't really like the actress who originated Charlotte. I didn't think she was that good and I thought the character was useless. But I think that that Charlotte would have kicked Peter in the balls, jumped over him while he was in fetal position and ran for her life. That Charlotte had a mean streak in her. This Charlotte seems too sweet and earnest, I find.

Me either. And I agree with your post 1000%. I'm thinking they recast her with someone treacly just so Heinrik could kidnap her with his balls intact.

• LOL 4

Drew is already tainted for me, so if he screws Carly it would just make total sense given how he's been written so far with the recast.  

Two triangles that I just do not care about, the blondes both wanting Sonny and the fight for Sam? Ok there, GH.  I need to actually believe that these characters would want Sonny and Sam because I don't understand why they would.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4

I can't remember when I've enjoyed an episode this much (except for the Sonny/Carly and Drew/Sam scenes). I really liked how everyone is taking the Bailey/Louise reveal, in their strides rather than hysterically shouting at BLQ and Maxie, and the twist of Peter kidnapping Charlotte caught me off guard, although I was shouting at her to look before she opened the door for the pizza.

Peter to Victor: I'll got to the DA. Maybe he'll cut me a deal when he finds out why you want Drew. (Me: Really Peter? After you tried to murder his brother? Try another one, fool.)

Cheering Sonny finally bringing up Carly's feelings for Jason into the conversation.

Carly: You want  both me and Nina ... I'm choosing myself.  (Me: Sweetie, you always choose yourself. And you've always wanted both Jason and Sonny so look in the mirror. )

Shockingly, I liked Sam's outfit today. Some white flowers to go with all the black.

1 hour ago, lala2 said:

Glad CarSon are finally done.

For the moment. They'll be back together again soon enough.  🙄The show doesn't know what else to do with them.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Carly goes to Michael's. Drew is there. (crying out loud). 

Of course he is. Because Carly cannot be without a man to cry to.

24 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Michael doesn't live at the boathouse, Carly. He lives at the gatehouse. 

Now I'm getting visions of pampered, entitled Michael actually living in a boathouse and taking a rowboat to work each day.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I really liked how everyone is taking the Bailey/Louise reveal, in their strides rather than hysterically shouting at BLQ and Maxie

Same. They're all seeing the big picture, which is that Maxie's baby had to be kept safe from Peter.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Previews...who do we think Dr. O is dressing down, I can't tell.

I was hoping it would be Nina, but I doubt it after Dr. O sent her thirsty ass to Sonny. 

Sonny, maybe? Because he's a greasy, mumbling loser?

I think it might have to do with the Bailey secret. Yeah, I'm not calling her Louise because it won't be long before that turns into "Lou" and I cannot stomach that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Have Nina and Sam ever had a discussion before? And wouldn't Sam be all ANTI Nina because of Carly so why would Nina even approach Sam at the hospital to discuss her "feelings" for Dante.  And why is Nina even at the hospital??

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Have Nina and Sam ever had a discussion before? And wouldn't Sam be all ANTI Nina because of Carly so why would Nina even approach Sam at the hospital to discuss her "feelings" for Dante.  And why is Nina even at the hospital??

Sam would have told Nina to get lost...in a mumbling, hard to understand way, but still.  There is no way in hell Sam would have told Nina her feelings for Dante. Come on show!

I'm going to assume that Nina is at the hospital to comfort Maxie because Mac has been shot?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Dear writers, please save our beloved Dante from the black hole of suck that is Sam. Please spare us this massive disappointment.

Dante is the Drew in this equation from 2017.  He's not ending up with her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Charlotte told Kevin she texted her dad that she was there so maybe since Victor has him, he saw it on his phone

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

And then Sonny gives her this beautiful, disgusted look and says. "Maybe about as many times as you wanted it to happen with Jason." (Y'all. I died. I legit. died I can not breathe) 

I literally gasped when he said that.  Wow, just wow!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

The scene between Carly and Sonny was great, and this argument was worth waiting for.

However (probably because I find myself focusing on odd tangents), I kept hoping there was another way off the Haunted Star, because I'd hate to be Nina stuck on the boat because the only way off was to sneak behind Carly and Sonny while they had this huge blowout. Somehow she got off the boat, but I did worry about that.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Today was soapy fun, but I am getting tired of everyone being stupid so Peter can outsmart them.

I really wanna know where they found a hat that said Pizza Delivery Guy ( is that the name of the pizza place!?!?)

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I laughed so hard at Sonny being like “hey you said you weren’t coming!”  Like that justifies everything!  LMAO. He got a good zinger in when he said he fantasized about Nina as much as Carly fantasized about Jason.

Sonny kills me sometimes. That line had me laughing. Ah yes your wife said she wasn't coming to see you - it's definitely time to bang another woman.

As to the second part about Sonny allegedly fantasizing about Nina? I don't believe it. I just don't. Sorry but nothing in the writing has indicated Sonny having any real conflict about Nina and Carly. He's been pretty consistent about wanting to be with Carly.

Sina doing the nasty?

The couple name for Sonny and Nina is Sina? Ummm no thanks. They'll be Ninny to me.

Today was soapy fun, but I am getting tired of everyone being stupid so Peter can outsmart them.

At this point, I feel like the writers are trolling the audience. I really do because the Peter stuff is just beyond ... beyond stupid.

• Love 5

With any other show I'd expect we were in for a murder mystery but since we're never going to be rid of WR, they're probably trolling us.  The few seconds Victor's snipers had their laser sights on Peter made me happy though.

Still, yesterday and today were super soapy.  

• Love 6