Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

The whole birth certificate thing is weird. If she's Michael's love interest and Wiley's legal mother, why does the character need another tie to the canvas? ( Unless she and Michael are not gonna last)

If they retcon Willow's mom as Nina, and she and Nelle as twins, that will mean that three of Michael's love interests have been sisters/ half sisters. (KiKi, Nelle, Willow).

That puts Michael on par with Liz (Jason, Drew, AJ) and Sam ( Sonny, Ric, Dante) in the "keeping it in the family" sweepstakes.😆

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

If they retcon Willow's mom as Nina, and she and Nelle as twins, that will mean that three of Michael's love interests have been sisters/ half sisters. (KiKi, Nelle, Willow).

Not necessarily. It was never proven that Nelle was Nina’s daughter only that she had the necklace. No dna confirmation.  Frank Benson was sleeze. He could taken Nina’s baby and sold it on the black market and kept the necklace and given to his own daughter Nelle. He has no moral qualms about selling the kidney from minor child Nelle. Black market babies are right up his alley.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I mean, how has Willow really never seen her birth certificate before? Does she not have a driver's license?

She lost her birth certificate in the move or whatever. And now it's very much implied that what she had was a fake.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

She lost her birth certificate in the move or whatever. And now it's very much implied that what she had was a fake.

I missed that. Okay, that makes some sense. Thanks.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Useful 1
29 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:
39 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I mean, how has Willow really never seen her birth certificate before? Does she not have a driver's license?

Not to mention the anvil of Harmony's "uh-oh" look when Willow asked about her bc, and Harmony's subsequent visit to Alexis for help.

• Love 1

Can someone PLEASE tell me why they are dragging out this CarSon mess? Just end them already!!! I'm so sick of seeing Sonny beg Carly and Carly whine about their marriage not being the same or whatever. It's CLEAR she does NOT want to work on the marriage and has NO interest in fixing things btw them so have her say that to him so we can all move on. It doesn't help that they have been on for THREE STRAIGHT WEEKS having the same argument/discussion. I feel like I'm watching B&B!!! It's so freakin' repetitive and boring! How much more of this do they have planned? ARGH!!!! 

I can only assume Harmony is lying b/c her living off the grid and never getting an official birth certificate for lame Willow is not that earth-shattering. Believe or not, there are plenty of adults moving in life w/o real BCs. You just have to get one. 

Austin figured it out! I can't wait to see his scenes w/Maxie tomorrow. I assume he'll say something when Anna leaves. If only Maxie had told some ppl the truth, Victor wouldn't have figured it out. 

I was on board the Sprina train when Spencer first came back. I'm not completely off the train now (I love good chemistry), but I need to see how tomorrow's scenes play out b/c Spencer has been getting on my nerves.

Can y'all believe that we were teased that stupid cabin trip for MONTHS and it lasted all of one episode?!?! What a waste of a buildup! 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 14

"I know you better than anyone, [my addition:] but that doesn't mean I won't continue to put myself first." Oh, Sonny. And LOL at Carly's face—"Jason knew me best!"

I am Team Carly when it comes to Sonny being completely unable to just leave her alone for a while. I don't know how much clearer she can be about that when he simply won't accept it. Again, he's putting his needs ahead of hers.

8 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Believe or not, there are plenty of adults moving in life w/o real BCs. You just have to get one. 

How do you get one when it doesn't seem to have existed in the first place?

Edited by dubbel zout
Can't stop fiddling.
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It probably varies from state-to-state but I am sure it can be done. For instance, in Maryland, you can apply for a delayed birth certificate if you never had one. I have never dealt w/this issue w/adults but apparently it happens! 

• Useful 2

lol Mistah Sheffield paid off a guard for Spencer. geeze. 

Ava is a good support for Trina. Ava telling her that her feelings are worth more than making her friends uncomfortable was awesome. 

AVERY. IS NOT. CARLY'S. DAUGHTER. the end. 

hahaha Austin: If we met in a Library
Maxie WHAT?!
Austin: box store?
Maxie: yes.

adorableness. but he remembers the 2nd voice is BLQ. i think the adorableness is about to end. 

Anna is awesome when she's not infected by Peter. 

Dude. that's it? geeze. I was expecting Harmony to go "I stole Willow." she just forged the document. I kinda want Alexis and Harmony to hookup. they look great together.

JE is leaving. I am so sad. 

• Love 13

OMG, this fucking fucking show!

Willow doesn't have a birth certificate. Well, I gave birth on a commune and someone forged her birth certificate. <insert eye roll> oh, Harmony. Isn't just easier to tell her the truth about this instead of making me think that something was going to come and shake her dumbass relationship.

My name is Michael Corinthos, I'm the CEO of Aurora media, digital division.

Me: Sigh before mouthing "I HATE YOU"

I don't know why this whole Sonny/Carly drama is so necessary. Just slap them back together.

And Austin now knows the truth about Bailey.

Victor is such a snake and I kinda really love him. 

I still enjoy the scenes between Trina and Ava. That blazer was insanely ugly, though. All it was missing was the riding dress, the top hat and the lace hanky embroidered with Ava's initials stuffed in her bodice or corset. What in fresh hell? It's unfair to expect anyone to be able to pull that off. 

• Love 6

I'm surprised they didn't have Willow there to see Michael pretend he's any sort of player when he mentioned he was head of Aurora. She probably would have fucked him right there and then.

LOL that Sonny spoils his own big plans.

Spencer is a complicated young man? I don't think so, Ava. He's a spoiled little turd who can't take responsibility for his actions.

25 minutes ago, Daisy said:

hahaha Austin: If we met in a Library
Maxie WHAT?!
Austin: box store?
Maxie: yes.

I loved that. It's nice to see characters know themselves somewhat.

A forged birth certificate is the big sekrit about Willow's birth certificate? BFD, and zzz. The musical stings they're using for this are hilarious. This is hardly dramatic, and I'm not sure why Harmony is so destroyed by it. I'm pretty sure if she explained things to Willow she'd understand. Willow knows about Harmony's time in the commune.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

A forged birth certificate is the big sekrit about Willow's birth certificate? BFD, and zzz. The musical stings they're using for this are hilarious. This is hardly dramatic, and I'm not sure why Harmony is so destroyed by it. I'm pretty sure if she explained things to Willow she'd understand. Willow knows about Harmony's time in the commune.

This show is so good at being anti-climactic.

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Spencer is a complicated young man? I don't think so, Ava. He's a spoiled little turd who can't take responsibility for his actions.

He’s such a wimp! He’s acting like he’s about to serve a decade at Attica instead of a month at checkers prison.

The Ava/Trina scenes were cute but this continued discussion about Trina’s potential feelings for Cam from a year ago are so boring. 

I forgot Valentin was still in his dad’s trunk, ha! 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

This show is so good at being anti-climactic.

honestly. I was expecting 
"I didn't give birth to Willow"

Or."I kidnapped Willow and forged the certificate."

but.
"I forged the the certificate because I lived on a commune and now Willow will hate me forever because she can't get sexytimes in Paris." was not worth the Music of Doom. 

• Love 13

I will say, yeah it's baby prison like we're calling it - but it's still prison.  I don't blame Spencer for being upset that he has to go (he deserves it), and we'd all be riding his butt if he was like "whatever, I'm just going to baby jail. it doesn't mean anything."

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Willow doesn't have a birth certificate. Well, I gave birth on a commune and someone forged her birth certificate. <insert eye roll> oh, Harmony. Isn't just easier to tell her the truth about this instead of making me think that something was going to come and shake her dumbass relationship.

I assumed Harmony was lying and Willow was a black market baby or given to her and that’s why she doesn’t have a birth certificate. The way she was going on about how it would destroy their relationship was a lot for what would amount to a paperwork headache. Willow said she grew up in cults so i doubt that would have even surprised her if that is the truth. 

• Love 8

Was Esme…flirting with Victor? Those scenes were actually pretty good, despite the ridiculous giant bow on her dress. She should just go live with him while Spencer is in prison. 

I’ve come to the conclusion that the only way Sonny and Carly will actually end is murder suicide. Neither one of them wants that relationship but they refuse to admit it. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

This is not even that big of a deal.  I mean, Harmony was being brainwashed living on a commune it’s quite believable that Willow never got a legitimate birth certificate.  So she forged one, given the circumstances it’s not some sort of unforgivable thing.  It’s probably one of the more tamer things Harmony has done.  Also, there has to be some way to get a real birth certificate. I mean she’s a person who’s alive and I’m sure she’s not the first person where this has happened.  

37 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I will say, yeah it's baby prison like we're calling it - but it's still prison.  I don't blame Spencer for being upset that he has to go (he deserves it), and we'd all be riding his butt if he was like "whatever, I'm just going to baby jail. it doesn't mean anything."

Yes, this.  He will still be confined.  I don’t care if it is baby jail where I can get a French mani….I’d still be pissing myself.

• Love 2

I wish they'd show Spencer being more apprehensive about going to baby jail. He mentioned once to Esmé that of course he was scared, and then it was dropped. It would be a good conversation to have with Laura. The show missed another opportunity to give Spencer more layers. TFGH.

• Love 7

I am so tired of Sonny and Carly's endless woes. She is asking him for something he won't orcan't give her (Kill Nina,or failing that to leave her alone to be self-righteous), he is asking her for something that she won't give him (a specific task or timeline since he can't do nothing). Maybe their fans are enjoying it but for me, it's an endless Groundhog Day of boredom.

So Austin is figuring it out too. Soon everyone in Port Charles will have figured it out and Maxie and Brook Lynn will still be trying to hide it.

If what Drew knows is considered part of national security, spilling the beans could land him in jail, and not baby jail. It was a good threat but Michael printing any of it could lead to big trouble.

42 minutes ago, racked said:

Was Esme…flirting with Victor? Those scenes were actually pretty good, despite the ridiculous giant bow on her dress. She should just go live with him while Spencer is in prison.

Victor fits her best of anyone. They could be an evil supercouple.

That dress was very 70's. I'm convinced that Esme shops at vintage stores. It's what I like about her most.

On the other hand, Trina looked like a basketball and Ava's dress desperately needed some lightening and  a necklace.

So Willow's birth certificate mystery ended up as a big fat nothingburger, and Millowtonin continues on as boring as always, their path devoid of any real challenges.

Leo, Wylie, Scout ... the next generation of ELQ. What about Danny, is he going to following his father into the mob? (Hopefully Liz will save Jake from that.)

20 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Regardless I was hoping to hear more of the convo that was going on between Monica/Laura/Tracy instead we get more Carson.

I saw them in the background and wished we could have seen more of that conversation.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I am so tired of Sonny and Carly's endless woes. She is asking him for something he won't orcan't give her (Kill Nina,or failing that to leave her alone to be self-righteous), he is asking her for something that she won't give him (a specific task or timeline since he can't do nothing). Maybe their fans are enjoying it but for me, it's an endless Groundhog Day of boredom.

i honestly don't know (or care really) what more Sonny can do here. I said it before. Carly is all."you need to get over Nina." and Sonny is like. well I am. you don't believe me." and how much "time" is there to get Carly to believe that? 2 weeks? 2 months? 2 years?

Like i get that Carly needs time and everything. but I don't think it's wrong of Sonny to ask how much time does she need, or you know let's just end it. Because ultimately it just gets back to the same thing. Carly believes Sonny loves Nina because Sonny won't murder Nina. which i mean is a leap but whatever. (it could also just be that He liked Phylis and Phylis loves Nina so why give Phylis more sadness right now?) She can't stand there and watch Sonny figure out his feelings for Nina but he's supposed to just deal with whatever feelings she has for Jason whenever.   It's just pure selfishness and it bugs. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Just like an actual baby gets one without the existence of a previous one ;)  Depending on the state, that's the premise they would start with. It would probably involve affidavits and so forth.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I still enjoy the scenes between Trina and Ava. That blazer was insanely ugly, though. All it was missing was the riding dress, the top hat and the lace hanky embroidered with Ava's initials stuffed in her bodice or corset. What in fresh hell? It's unfair to expect anyone to be able to pull that off. 

I kind of liked it. It was like: "I'm a french maid, but executive level."

I can really understand Carly hating the grand gesture idea. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been at a crisis point in a relationship, and felt panic, instead of flattered, when pushed beyond what I'd asked for.

• Love 2

I think the show did a decent job of having Carly and Sonny explain where they are, to each other for a change. That said, it's time for one of them to fish or cut bait. Either Carly accepts that Sonny needs her to act in some way or Sonny accepts that Carly needs to be left alone for an undetermined length of time. Otherwise, end the relationship. This holding pattern has gone on way too long.

• Love 8

There was something enjoyable soapy about the look Trina and Spencer exchanged in that last scene.

Relatedly, it's been a minute since Spencer and Britt shared a scene, I'd be curious to see her reaction to Esme, Spencer being cozy with Victor, etc.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I assumed Harmony was lying and Willow was a black market baby or given to her and that’s why she doesn’t have a birth certificate. The way she was going on about how it would destroy their relationship was a lot for what would amount to a paperwork headache. Willow said she grew up in cults so i doubt that would have even surprised her if that is the truth. 

This is my assumption as well.  I mean, TPTB make some truly dumb decisions and create boring scenarios mostly through overplaying their hands and/or dragging shit out. I don't even they are dumb enough to think a story about state vital records is the stuff of daytime drama. 

50 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I think the show did a decent job of having Carly and Sonny explain where they are, to each other for a change. That said, it's time for one of them to fish or cut bait. Either Carly accepts that Sonny needs her to act in some way or Sonny accepts that Carly needs to be left alone for an undetermined length of time. Otherwise, end the relationship. This holding pattern has gone on way too long.

I agree on both fronts.  Carly has been clear that her issue isn't that Sonny fell in love when he didn't know who he was, it's that he hid it, when out of his way to protect the woman who caused her and their family so much pain. And Sonny just wants to pretend it didn't happen at all, which is not realistic but understandable.

And, being that I cannot stand Sonny generally and least of all when he's in a romantic relationships, I am ALWAYS here for any idea that gets Carly out of his orbit.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

The show-runners really have no idea what to do with them, which wouldn't be a problem if only they would let that relationship backburner for a while.  There are enough other possible stories on the show to keep things going

The problem with these explanations is that they continue to leave the characters stuck where they are. Sonny is not a person who can do nothing; he's an emotional toddler and the more Carly tells him to leave her alone, the more he wants to do grand gestures to get her back. (How many times has she married him and she still doesn't know him?) Carly's real issues about it, well that's tied up with Sonny returning and her loss of Jason.

Carly doesn't want to deal with all this just yet, fair enough  She needs to give Sonny a definite time (e.g. tell him that she wants two weeks to think and then she'll get back to him) and she needs to stop being in the house every morning and evening because it is encouraging Sonny and giving him hope. Donna will do just fine with Sonny, nanny and Joss in the mornings and Carly can come by at night. Avery was fine with her real mother Ava.

The things that Carly is upset about are not going to just fade away in time, they're things that need to be talked out and expectations made clear. Hopefully with a therapist but that's too much to ask.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

So Austin is figuring it out too.

Yes really seemed like he got it, but also including *why* Maxie kissed him, and the look on his face was not happy when that penny dropped.

t's an endless Groundhog Day of boredom.

It certainly was although I think Carly finally spelled it out perfectly today that she was humiliated when everyone knew except her and it came out in court. This she could have said weeks or 9 months or how ever long it has been since that court day, I can't even remember. Even when Carly laid it all out, Sonny still had a stunned look on his face.

Leo, Wylie, Scout ... the next generation of ELQ. What about Danny, is he going to following his father into the mob?

I guess that's a given

8 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Ok again can't remember that parentage of Kiki? Ava and Finn I thought. But who was Nelle's dad ?

I am watching season 1 "Damages", it is an old show with a young Taggert :)

• Love 1

Maybe their fans are enjoying it but for me, it's an endless Groundhog Day of boredom.

In fairness, to day was in fact Groundhog Day.

16 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Ok again can't remember that parentage of Kiki? Ava and Finn I thought. But who was Nelle's dad ?

Kiki's parents were Ava and Silas (played by ME).  Nina's child was also Silas's.  In fact, they should have been within months of the same age.  NIna was early pregnant when she went into the coma.She was just about to tell Silas when her mother drugged her.  Ava left Silas right after and he wasn't aware she was pregnant either.

Edited by RachelKM
  • LOL 2
21 minutes ago, Blackie said:

It certainly was although I think Carly finally spelled it out perfectly today that she was humiliated when everyone knew except her and it came out in court. This she could have said weeks or 9 months or how ever long it has been since that court day, I can't even remember. Even when Carly laid it all out, Sonny still had a stunned look on his face.

probably because in his peabrain he's like "Well, I tried to get you out of the courtroom so I could tell you but you snatched your hand from me and said you wanted to hear what Willow was gonna say." LOL

• Love 3

And to think we could have had Sonny walk in on Jason and Carly in bed, shock and awe, huge drama, flying bar ware, Sonny and Jason at odds, contention about who will run the mob, Carly wanting to still be mobbing, a nasty divorce, etc., etc. ...and they still could have gotten back together eventually. But instead they go with months on end of tedious, circular discourse.  Same thing with the cabin. Show doesn't even deserve to called a soap OPERA anymore. 

• Love 20
6 hours ago, racked said:

the ridiculous giant bow on her dress.

It looked like a 1970's maternity dress.  "Let's draw the eye away from your baby bump with this huge bow."

And then there's Maxie in a frumpy dress with boobies.

• Love 1

Harmony's reasons for the fake BC are definitely at least a real fudge of the truth.  No way is it that cut and dried.  She would have cleared that up ages ago if it was.

Now, if the whole truth is more "someone handed me a baby on the compound and I had to forge a BC to keep her" or "I left the compound and met her dad after and we didn't know how to do the adoption process with a small child who didn't have a real BC and nobody to confirm her birth at all except me, so we just forged it up and stuck his name on there", that wouldn't be a surprise, and it would be drama.  

I DO think that the show was trolling the hell out of us with this little fake out, since they knew all the N+S=W spec that has not gone away for years now.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

A forged birth certificate is the big sekrit about Willow's birth certificate? BFD, and zzz. The musical stings they're using for this are hilarious. This is hardly dramatic, and I'm not sure why Harmony is so destroyed by it.

Or why she thought Alexis wouldn't want to be her friend anymore after she heard what she had to say! In Harmony's mind, Alexis could get past her being part of the cult that preyed on Kristina, but if she finds out Harmony forged a birth certificate, that would be a bridge too far?! 

I'm hoping people are right that she pulled back on what the real terrible thing she did was, because there's anticlimactic and then there's just stupid

13 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I'm convinced that Esme shops at vintage stores.

Vintage stores and then Foot Locker. 

Sometimes the dialogue just makes no sense. "The last thing you want as you start this new chapter of your life is regrets." Yeah, it's absolutely horrible when someone going into prison does so with regrets. 

It doesn't bother me per se, but is there any blowback on Twitter about Trina talking more about intimate subjects with Ava than with her mother, with whom she has an otherwise great relationship? It seems like the kind of thing that would be deemed "a bad look," given the racial context.

I just can't get into Austin. Like, he's not even a real character to me. All I see is RoHo, who played someone else for eight years straight. Franco-to-Austin has been much harder than Todd-to-Franco was. There, I cut them a little slack, because I knew the Prospect Park bullshit was going on, so it was use 'em or lose 'em. But bringing someone back as a new character in a matter of months is a bad idea. They should have cast someone else as Austin and then maybe given RoHo another character in a year or two if one of the other soaps hadn't hired him. Too soon.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, ciarra said:
16 hours ago, racked said:

the ridiculous giant bow on her dress.

It looked like a 1970's maternity dress.  "Let's draw the eye away from your baby bump with this huge bow."

And then there's Maxie in a frumpy dress with boobies.

Esme's dress was a little "mob wife at her husband's trial" so maybe she knows her destiny.

Maxie's hair and skin did look good, they just need to get her in a nice dress

Edited by Blackie
mob wife not mom wife but could play both ways also clarity, sorry it was before coffee
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I just can't with these writers when it comes to Willow. They have this tendency to tease a possibly interesting story just to doink at the finish line. Not even the finish line. They doink five steps in. They love to tease a mixup with her parents. She is first introduced and it looks like she is going to be Nina's daughter which will cause issues since they are always fighting. Nah, we'll drop that.  Now maybe she is Neil's daughter. Nope, his daughter is dead. Now maybe she is Nina's after all. Nope - still Harmony's. Oh, but maybe there was some scandal with her birth! Was she kidnapped? Adopted in secret? No no. Just born on a commune. Not regarding her parents, they teased at first she was going to be torn between Michael and Chase, but she went Chase with no struggle (a wise decision). Stupid crap happens to put her with Michael and they tease that perhaps she will struggle with whether or not she actually wanted Michael or if it was just her desire to be near Wiley. Nah, we'll ditch that. Clearly the best way to write Willow is with nothing exciting going on in her life other than how she is completely enamored with Michael and he with her. Let's shower her with money and gifts! The viewers will love that.

We don't.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, NotMySekrit2Tell said:

It doesn't bother me per se, but is there any blowback on Twitter about Trina talking more about intimate subjects with Ava than with her mother, with whom she has an otherwise great relationship? It seems like the kind of thing that would be deemed "a bad look," given the racial context.

it wouldn't surprise me if there were - but the thing is Trina talks about it with both Ava and her Mom. I think had she been at home or something it easily would have been her mom (probably nixing the whole "I drank underage thing." which Ava was kinda like. "oh come on now Trina," where Portia woulda ripped her hide (oh no that woulda been my mom excuse me ;) ) but Trina was at work, so it was Ava.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Daisy said:

it wouldn't surprise me if there were - but the thing is Trina talks about it with both Ava and her Mom. I think had she been at home or something it easily would have been her mom (probably nixing the whole "I drank underage thing." which Ava was kinda like. "oh come on now Trina," where Portia woulda ripped her hide (oh no that woulda been my mom excuse me ;) ) but Trina was at work, so it was Ava.

I think it’s nice Trina has a non family member who openly and bluntly puts her first. Her teenage friends don’t do that. Plus I think the main reason they have her talking about Spencer with Ava is because of his tense relationship with Ava plus Ava kind of wanting them to be together. Portia is very anti-Spencer (for good reason). 

• Love 14

Trina does have a good relationship with her mother and they've talked about Trina feeling outside now that Joss and Cameron are together* and Esme is joined at the hip to Spencer. But there are things that are uncomfortable to talk about with a parent, sex and drinking too much high on the list, so her talking to Ava instead makes sense to me.

* I will never believe that Trina and Cameron had only sibling feelings for each other rather than yet another plot of 'Corinthos child wins all'.

• Love 14

I like that they have Trina talk to Ava. Trina and Ava don't have any emotional baggage, so Ava can sometimes be a little blunter than Trina might otherwise accept from Portia. And Ava usually gives decent advice, so it's just good sense to find out what she thinks.

I appreciate that while Ava and Portia might never be besties, or even drinking buddies, Portia respects Ava's place in Trina's life. Portia knows Ava wants to best for Trina, and Ava has proven that she has Trina's back.

58 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

* I will never believe that Trina and Cameron had only sibling feelings for each other rather than yet another plot of 'Corinthos child wins all'.

I feel like they had deeper feelings but maybe knew it wouldn't work? That they didn't want to reconcile romance with friendship? I know that allows for the "Corinthos child wins all" situation, but I feel like had Trina/Cam not worked out, it would be harder for them to get back to being friends, whereas we know Joss would just cut Cam out of her life without a second thought. And harangue him for his sins every time she saw him.

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I feel like had Trina/Cam not worked out, it would be harder for them to get back to being friends, whereas we know Joss would just cut Cam out of her life without a second thought. And harangue him for his sins every time she saw him.

And talk shit about him to anyone who would listen and demand her other friends shun him.  

Also, that look between Spencer and Trina in yesterday's episode has me rooting for them, yet again.

• Love 9