Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, RachelKM said:

Carly never planned to keep Wiley from his grandmother. She never made the connection (Stupid, I know. But that was what was written).  Carly was thinking that it was saving Nina from learning that the daughter she sought was not only dead, but had a miserable life and ultimately because a psychopath. Carly may have also worried that Nina, with her existing retconning of Nelle, Nina would come after her about Nelle's death.  But her intention wasn't all self-interested or malicious.

This is typical double-standard Carly, and one among many reasons I can't stand her. She lies, keeps secrets, and justifies things to herself, and I can count on one hand the number of times she's seemed remorseful about anything (not counting "Oh, why did I do that thing that screwed up my chances of getting what I want," which she sometimes has been). 

But if something affects her, people are supposed to make a beeline to her and spill everything, and if they don't, they get the bitch attitude she dished out to Maxie and Willow on separate occasions recently. And in really major cases, like Nina's, she practically wants them killed.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, NotMySekrit2Tell said:

This is typical double-standard Carly, and one among many reasons I can't stand her. She lies, keeps secrets, and justifies things to herself, and I can count on one hand the number of times she's seemed remorseful about anything (not counting "Oh, why did I do that thing that screwed up my chances of getting what I want," which she sometimes has been). 

But if something affects her, people are supposed to make a beeline to her and spill everything, and if they don't, they get the bitch attitude she dished out to Maxie and Willow on separate occasions recently. And in really major cases, like Nina's, she practically wants them killed.

Always.  If someone doesn't do something exactly the way Carly wants it's war, they'd "better not" get in her way, don't mess with her, blah de blah blah blah.

But when SHE is called out?  Look, she had her reasons and she thought she was doing what was best and the most you'll get out of her she's "sorry if YOU don't understand that."

In conclusion, Carly sucks.

• Love 21
17 hours ago, lala2 said:

Why recast Leo again? What is up w/that?

I think it was a temp recast. Maybe the actor tested positive or was unavailable for some reason. If not, it’s tone deaf to cast an autistic kid to play out the SL and recast him as soon as he’s diagnosed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Emily basically got her MD over a commercial break, so it's not surprising Willow is nearly done with her BSN. It's a soap—I don't need that sort of thing to be realistic, especially because the point isn't school, it's what comes afterward.

• Love 3
On 1/29/2022 at 9:17 PM, Vella said:

What's romantic about your best friend being upset, potentially sick and alone in her room? And it wasn't like they got swept up in things, they actively made the choice that TONIGHT was the night. The night there was a huge fight, a friend they cared about left with his pissed girlfriend and their other friend was alone in another room after not feeling well and running from the room in tears. Time for SEX!  It was just WEIRD.

I agree. I tried to imagine being so young and horny that you'd think this was the best opportunity for your first time. The whole atmosphere was so anti-erotic. Of course, I would not have chosen to lose my virginity with my friends in the other room anyway, but after all the drama? Just no.

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I think it was a temp recast. Maybe the actor tested positive or was unavailable for some reason. If not, it’s tone deaf to cast an autistic kid to play out the SL and recast him as soon as he’s diagnosed. 

i don't know if they do it for kids - but they didn't say "The role of leo is ....." (and they didn't do it for NewCharlotte either). 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Emily basically got her MD over a commercial break, so it's not surprising Willow is nearly done with her BSN.

Yeah, so did Elizabeth.  But I was just wondering in realistic terms. 

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, Artsda said:

If they are revisiting Willow's birth since the birth certificate is missing then I bet Nina is her mother. 

I'm thinking that it's probably the right time to go full throttle on this since perfect Michael hates Nina. Maybe Michael and Willow will actually have some conflict now in their perfect relationship.

16 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The other child actor who was playing Leo is on the spectrum, so recasting now that Leo has been diagnosed seems kind of bullshitty.

Nothing out of GH shocks me anymore. The dialogue they wrote for NuLeo didn't seem to take into account the aging of the character. And the prop department gave him the first book they found in the kiddos playroom. 

Willow's BC: if she is Nina's kid, that means Phyllis has been lying about there having been twins.  I'm sure her reasoning will be as annoying as any of the decisions she's made since she's been on the show.

Phyllis didn't necessarily know about it. It's entirely possible that the newborn she took on a TWENTY HOURS BUS RIDE all the way down the Florida was Willow and that Nelle was never the daughter. Frank Benson sent/sold baby Willow to Harmony and her husband, the dumb necklace stayed behind. Since it was pretty much worthless and he couldn't pawn it, he couldn't sell it and Nelle got to keep it.

Or Willow went looking for her birth certificate under Willow Tait instead of Kali Miller. The Michael fumes can do that to a person.

Edited by YaddaYadda
Hours, not house.
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2

Today's Notes

It's a new day in Port Charles.

CLQ are at the Q's and they touched hands. Cute. They are basically all. we can go back to normal when Bailey goes back to Maxie. Again speed this up

Willow's hair is back to normal. kinda sad. Willow is waiting for Harmony to show up with the birth certificate. Harmony shows up and Willow goes "I need my birth certificate." Harmony is like... "Um, how come?" that's not suspicious at ALL.   Harmony looks uncomfortable. Anyway they sit down and drink tea. Willow is freaking out and asking Harmony to rush so she can go to paris! Willow goes to get DevilSpawn 2.0 and Harmony looks freaked out. (Also i like her dress). 

Kristina is looking adorable, and visits Alexis.  She wants to to talk about Harmony. Alexis is like don't worry we aren't friends. Kristina says yeah because Sam is a dumbo who butted in when she shouldn't it doesn't bother me. Alexis goes it doesn't (no. it doesn't and you should have talked to her before you ditched your friend). Sam goes. whatever Sam thought she was doing it was to distract Sam from her own meess of a life. She thinks Sam is torn between two men... (did i MISS an episode? where is this coming from?). Alexis thinks she's avoiding to talk about Harmony so let's do that. Kristina talks about her experiences with Dawn of Day (another storyline I missed). and how she knows that Harmony was a victim too, but it just reminds her how Kristina was dumb. Alexis goes not dumb. trusting. Kristina says she wants to get to a spot where seeing harmony doesn't bother her but she's not there yet. But she is NOT going to be the reason to take away her mom's new friend, so be friends. They share a hug. 

Britt walks into Kelly's and Austin is there.He wants to know what it means when a woman kisses a man. Britt looks gleeful. lmao. Britt sasses austin about taking human sexuality. Austin is like what does it mean when it's a friend? Britt squees and punches Austin and goes Why didn't you just ask Maxie? Austin says that Felicia caught them. Britt sasses did this happen in high school hahahaha.. some infodumps happen. Britt says pull up your big pants and talk to Maxie. Britt says you can go to the Q's and get to know them better. Oh! Brad shows up. And they sass how Brad runs on Coloured People Time. hahaahahahahahaa. Brad is like oohh he's cute!!! Britt goes he's straight. brad goes :( oh. it was so cute.  Brad goes do i have BFF competition? Britt goes no. They wonder if Selena Woo will let Peter get to jail alive. 

Maxie infodumps BLQ about Austin's memory. They freak out about Austin knowing. Maxie goes how Austin goes above and beyond but him helping can ruin things. (Here's an idea. TELL AUSTIN THE TRUUTTHHHHH).  TRACY COMES IN (YAY!!! YAYY!)  and she sasses these two about looking suspicious and isn't confident that they have it under control. She does say she's sad Maxie can't be with Louise. 

Carly is in Monica's house. Carly is whinging to Drew about Sonnzzzzz...

Oh! Regular Leo is back. I guess you don't have to have the "This Role..." for kids. Anyhoo he's looking very Adorable.  Olivia walks down the stairs being very glittery (she looks nice. just glittery). Sonny comes over. (okay dude. this is just wrong. how are these people just casually inviting a man who murdered Monica's child into her home?). Anyway. Olivia is like i know it's hard to celebrate people's happiness when you are sadz. Sonny goes it's all good Carly and I will be together before you know it. 

Ned is gushing before he makes the biggest mistake of his life. again. Olivia and Ned is like it's all beautiful and gorgeous. (i mean. yeah. no not really, not to invoke tears and all) 

Sonny asks about Cyrus. Laura is like nothing really. How are you? Sonny talks about Carlyzzzzzzzz. Carly walks in and they share a look. Sonny says she looks beautful. (Dress is not really nice). Tracy takes Laura away. Laura whispers is something wrong? Tracy goes "I wanna get you out of the line of fire." Laura goes. "Good job!!"  (apparently this is "Friday" because Carly reminds Sonny he can still have his hour). Michael shows up and wants to know if Sonny is okay. Sonny goes. everything will be perfect. 

Maxie and BLQ talk about Austin but Maxie goes well all I do is lie to Austin so how can we get close? TELL HIM. THE TRUTH.  They both think Austin won't show up at CasaQ. 

Chase and Dante are talking over coffee. Chase misses work. Dante says that Sam and he haven't been close. Because of Drew. They are just neutral. (again did i miss something? this is coming out of no where)

Millowtonin are talking about Carly and Sonny and how they were 'painfully polite." Willow is like Mom thinks she might have a copy (why not just GO to the ministry of records?). 

Tracy is leaving after the ceremony. :'( She mentions she was able to chisel off a piece of the ice princess to fund her next projects. Laura goes that she has an issue with the diamond but hopes Tracy all the best. 

Austin shows up, and he nicely goes thanks for inviting me if it still stands. Ned and Olivia and He have a nice moment. Leo is happy to see Austin.. Austin and Maxie share a tender moment, and Ned goes. "it's time for me to marry the woman of my dreams, again!!" (No Ned! YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!)

Laura starts marrying Olivia and Ned. Olivia vows to do everything together. Ned vows to be together and fight and celebrate together. (it's sweet. but i will always think Ned deserves better). Ned gives her a new ring. They renewed and kiss. Everyone celebrates. CLQ share a look. Austin looks at Maxie. Carson looks at each other. 

after wedding

Maxie is happy Austin came. Austin goes he wants to know his family. (well most of them). Maxie was an added draw. They smile.

Monica hugs Ned. She's happy they got back to each other. Monica reminds Ned that some couples are built for the long haul - they bend but don't break. Edward and Lila, Alan and Monica.. and.... guh Ned and Olivia.  And they hug. 

Sam and Dante tell Olivia how she's glowingly beautiful. Dante goes Ned better treat you right or he'll answer to me. heh heh. They say how much they mean to each other and they hug as Sam looks at them with a wistful smile.

Drew goes we meet again. Sup carly? Carly is mad that Sonny and she can be in the same room and be civil. They weren't screaming. . Anyway Carly has a "low bar for happiness." Drew is like I'll do my part and stay away from Sonny. (yes. also stay away from Carly). Carly wants to know if something happened. Drew infodumps Carly about the Savoy. Carly is pissed that Sonny wants to have a big romantic gesture. 

CLQ share a moment in the kitchen. They tell each other how they looked cute. Bailey interrupts them, and they both go to check on her. 

Sonny gives his best and is all. I have DETAILS to take care of. shit eating grin. Olivia is like when did you become friends? Ned's like hell if i know. Olivia is like I need to warn Carly. Ned goes we should stay out of this. Olivia goes. Hah! and leaves him. (Well that whole "we will do everything together." promise lasted for exactly one segment.) The Harpies talk about this and Carly goes. "I'm on it." She asks to talk to Sonny alone and Michael goes "you can use the gatehouse"
 (or you know leave Monica's house now, you creeps)

Willow goes. I wonder what that was above. Michael goes. nothing good. 

------

Maxie and Austin are sharing another moment in the den. They talk about the kiss. Austin goes I know how I feel. How do I feel.

Harmony shows up at Alexis's with sadface. She needs help with Willow.

Sonny is like don't try to get anything out of me. Carly goes I already know. Sonny whines who ruined my surprise. Carly whines the surprise is that you still aren't listening - and that stops now.

Tracy and Ned share a moment. haha until Ned goes are we having a moment? Tracy snarks we could have but you ruined it. Some people walk in and Tracy is under arrest (again). For fraud and counterfeit goods. Tracy goes and what did i counterfeit? The FBI (I guess?) goes "The Ice Princess." Laura has an "OH SHIII" face and Tracy is dumbfounded..(do they really have nothing better to do than to arrest tracy to get JE off the show?)

Show is over.

• Love 8

Why is Maxie at Ned and Olivia's vow renewal/marriage? It's not as if she's close to either of them. ETA: I guess she was the event planner?

Olivia's dress was great—and she looked fantastic in it—but it was a bit glitzy for the occasion, IMO. 

I like Austin and Britt as friends.

• Love 7

I also love the Britt/Austin friendship. And I wouldn't mind them becoming romantic at some point but that's just me. 

I love Brad so it's always nice to see him! Love the Brad/Britt friendship. I still worry he's only been brought back to be killed, but I'll enjoy PS/Brad for now! 

Glad Alexis spoke to Kristina before ending a friendship Kristina was completely fine w/her having instead of taking Sam's word as bond. Sam doesn't know anything. Alexis should know that by now. 

Couldn't care less about Willow and whatever is happening w/her BC or her parentage. 

I'm gonna need Sonny to stop begging Carly. It's just not interesting at this point. Let him accept her rejection and move on w/his life. That's what he gets for marrying a self-centered woman who lacks basic human compassion for anyone other than herself!  

Olivia looked great, but she did seem out of place given everyone else's outfits. Maxie looked nice for a chance. I didn't mind her dress. It could have been shorter, but given the occasion, that length was probably best. 

• Love 8

All the women were wearing something different today, but BLQ was wearing her regular uniform. It was her father's wedding. Would it have killed wardrobe to put her in something different? When Chase complimented her, I was like she's wearing the same thing as usual. 

I thought Olivia looked nice, but LLC really is a good looking woman. The dress did feel a bit off for the occasion, though.

Britt/Austin scenes were nice. Maxie/Austin was meh.

I don't know why Drew kept bumping into Carly. 

Regular Leo is back, which explains the weird dialogue about him having a playdate with Avery when he looked twice her age.

Harmony sure looked like a deer caught in headlights. I hope she didn't go to Alexis for a fake birth certificate.

I love Kristina and her truthtelling. Sam's life is a mess. Five seconds later, Dante is telling Chase and the relationship is at a standstill. Kristina is the most perceptive and probably the smartest Davis daughter. I wish she could be on more. Kristina tends to shake up the coven. 

Michael's "oui, oui" was just <insert eye roll here> and not cute. Gods be good, this asshat is boring and totally uncute.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Chase, how does blq look any different today than she looks any other day?

Black, boxy blazer, etc.

Gorgeous girl. Lovely figure. Hope she realizes it.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Everything Laura said about problems making marriages stronger sounded like a passive-aggressive dig at how Sonny and Carly can't resolve their issues, heh.

At least I have my memories of when they were married and returned to the show, the problems that Luke and Laura had were external and they resolved them together and it made them stronger. Then Geary got into a snit.

• Love 5

Oh, Drew. Why do you care about Sonny and Carly? They couldn't care less about you unless they need something from you. RUN AWAY AND STAY AWAY.

I love how everyone just wanders around the mansion. I know most of them live there, but it's still kind of funny when there's an event going on in a specific area of the house.

Sonny did NOT make a scene. I am genuinely surprised. I guess since he's back on his meds, he has some semblance of social awareness.

Ugh, Michael, butt out of your parents' marriage. Go focus on your stupid son and your way-too-submissive wife. I'm fine with him caring about what happens, but for him to actively insert himself in their mess is so gross. He needs to remember this the next time he complains about Carly's lack of boundaries. No one in that family has any.

• Love 13

RH really lights up around kids. I get the feeling he does in real life too.

He seems like a big kid himself. Not in a bad way. Believable his character could have Aspergers on some level.

Wish more men realized how sexy some women find it when a man is good with kids.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 6

Olivia looked fab. A little glitzy but when you look like that you should rock that body every day!! Plus it wasn't her fault that BLQ wore her everyday clothes,  Carly dressed like the mother of the bride and Laura and Maxie competed for frump of the year award. Monica and Tracey (from the neck down. I can't with her hair) looked great. Willow and Sam looked low key which is OK, it was Olivia's day to shine.

Is it COVID causing all these one day replacements? 

So what is the timing here, is this the same evening of the cabin misadventure, are Spencer and Esme on their way home still or is this the next day?

I laughed when Alexis told Kristina she better not have made those comments to Sam (about Dante and Drew). Why? Sam is always butting in to everyone else's business!!

How did Tracey cut a piece off the Ice Princess to sell? Is it an uncut diamond? I wasn't around for that storyline.

54 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Michael's "oui, oui" was just <insert eye roll here> and not cute. Gods be good, this asshat is boring and totally uncute.

oui oui weiner !

ETA: Leo said he likes sparkles and Olivia said that is why she wore them so I am Ok with that. 

Edited by Blackie
eta
  • LOL 2

Olivia looked really good.  LiLo has an amazing body and wardrobe really knows how to dress her, or maybe she dresses herself.  She always looks on point.  Monica and Tracy both looked great as well. 

Maxie has also been looking really nice the past few days which is a welcome change. Maybe they hired some more competent hair and makeup people and hopefully it also means Kristen Storms’ health is improving.

I didn’t like Carly’s dress, it wasn't fitted properly.  And poor Brooklyn in her standard blazer.  They could have at least gave her a sparkly one or something.

Loved the convos between Kristina/Alexis and Britt/Austin/Brad.  Whatever is going on with Willow’s birth certificate I don’t care.  Like at all.

Sonny has a really nice smile when its genuine and he’s not being all creepy.  I mean who doesn’t like dimples?? 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Dante says that Sam and he haven't been close. Because of Drew. They are just neutral. (again did i miss something? this is coming out of no where)

I thought that was weird too.  I haven’t seen anything that would indicate Sam was torn between Drew and Dante.  It seems she just wants to make sure  Drew gets to spend more time with Scout.  It all seems very platonic to me.  It was also weird how Dante was saying Sam wasn’t there yet and then a couple scenes later we cut to her sitting next to him at the ceremony.

25 minutes ago, Hater said:

Not feeling Drew anymore. Carson friendship, stuck on Sam?  No thank you

Agreed.  This is such a waste of Cameron Mathison.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, seasons said:

Gorgeous girl. Lovely figure. Hope she realizes it.

she most likely does and that's how she likes to dress.. just because she doesn't dress like LiLo doesn't mean she isn't gorgeous just the way she is and she looks great in what she's wearing. 

to me this just reminds me of Tracy. JE for ages had the exact same outfit. that long brocade coat, 9x10 that's what she was wearing.  and she rocked it. I see this as the same thing. AS is rocking the blazer skirt, blazer/dress combo and she always looks really nice 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I thought that was weird too.  I haven’t seen anything that would indicate Sam was torn between Drew and Dante.  It seems she just wants to make sure  Drew gets to spend more time with Scout.  It all seems very platonic to me.  It was also weird how Dante was saying Sam wasn’t there yet and then a couple scenes later we cut to her sitting next to him at the ceremony.

I think that there was definitely something on Sam's part in the last scenes she and Drew shared at the MC. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Hater said:

Not feeling Drew anymore. Carson friendship, stuck on Sam?  No thank you.

Though not on the same scale of butt/ass kissing of Mooby and the SheBeast. this 180 of Drew's attitude reminds me of how Robin forgave Mooby's ass after she'd been rescued from Faison. AFTER she had FINALLY kicked his ASS to the curb. UGH.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I still kinda wish they had chem tested him with Britt.

They sort of did they were in Greece but it’s obvious that they had zero plan for the character beyond when he was held captive. He does nothing except play town therapist, background for group scenes and a Jason stand in. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Supposedly there was a planned Sam/Drew/Scout scene that was never filmed but was supposed to air last week and maybe that would have given her some POV. Have an offscreen love triangle is a choice. Sam and Dante have been on a decent amount since they slept together but they’re always with others and never talk about themselves so it’s hard to say whether things were going well or not. If I was a fan, it would bother me but all 3 of them bore me so I’m ambivalent. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

she most likely does and that's how she likes to dress.. just because she doesn't dress like LiLo doesn't mean she isn't gorgeous just the way she is and she looks great in what she's wearing. 

to me this just reminds me of Tracy. JE for ages had the exact same outfit. that long brocade coat, 9x10 that's what she was wearing.  and she rocked it. I see this as the same thing. AS is rocking the blazer skirt, blazer/dress combo and she always looks really nice 

Interesting that you compared to JE because I did too. To my eyes though, what JE wore for the wedding shows her to her advantage - she was gorgeous today. AS seems to dress to hide herself. I’m all about blazers and a lighter colour (like the one GF wore) would’ve been nice, or even a pantsuit. Anything but the black block blazer really.

I have nowhere to dress up for IRL, so I live vicariously through GH fashion choices.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I don’t find BL’s style to be distinctive. She just wears the same, business casual attire everywhere whether it fits the occasion or not, which stands out in scenes like this vow renewal or at the Savoy. 

• Love 8

Michael says that Wylie is very excited to see his cousin Bailey again. He and Willow really live in a complete delusion about that kid.

Not surprised that Carly and Olivia are besties, they both choose sparkly evening gowns as bridal wear.

I don't understand why Sonny wanting to make a grand gesture for Carly is such a horrible thing that she's going to shut him out again just because he won't kill Nina for her. There are worse things than having someone love you so much.

Britt with either Austin or Brad is so much fun. KT has good comic timing, I'm glad that the writers are making use of it. Her scenes were the best part of the show for me along with JE.

When I got to a foreign country, I make an effort to learn the language. Michael with his "oui oui" sounded like the little piggy on his way home.

20 hours ago, Daisy said:

I do think it's common to wonder what X would have been, if they had a normal childhood, and so on and etc. Like we even saw it with Peter. Valentin and Anna for ages kept saying, what if I didn't deliver him to Faison, what if we were just... whatever. he could have been normal and not the evul.  I'll admit being wrong again - but that's what Nina only did. if she had had a chance to be a mom maybe none of that would have happened. I honestly don't remember Nina ever excusing Nelle's actions though. Just that it might not have happened had she had had a stable experience growing up. (which could be true. Nelle could have still become a pyscho. we don't know) - and I don't really blame people for thinking that way.

In the 'even a broken clock is right twice a day' vein, the show got this right. James Fallon, neuroscientist and distant relative of Lizzie Borden, writes in The Psychopath Inside that the best way to keep someone with psychopath genes from becoming one is to raise them in a healthy, loving family. Frank Benson was far from that.

I don't understand wanting Willow to be Nina's daughter rather than Nelle.  Nelle makes much more sense as the granddaughter of Madeleine, daughter of BSC Nina and grandniece of Obrecht. Willow is just a Stepford wife at this point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I don't understand why Sonny wanting to make a grand gesture for Carly is such a horrible thing

I tell myself that Carly knows this grand gesture isn't about her, it's about Sonny, and she's finally had enough. Hee.

3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

When I got to a foreign country, I make an effort to learn the language. Michael with his "oui oui" sounded like the little piggy on his way home.

Seriously. At the very least I try to learn the basic forms of politeness, so I can be properly appreciative. Michael will probably use an app and just hold his phone up for people to read. And Willow will look on adoringly and wonderingly at how cosmopolitan her dolt of a husband is.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Hater said:

Not feeling Drew anymore. Carson friendship, stuck on Sam?  No thank you.

Me neither. I liked him when CamMat first appeared, but now the character seems as pointless, lost, and boring as he did when Billy Miller played him and all he had going on was Oscar being sick. 

It's like all they had in mind for him was the rescue story. Now that's over, everyone knows he's alive, he's in town, and "Shit, what are we supposed to do with him?" So until they can think of something, he just wanders around town and has conversations. And most of the people he's talking to had more use for him when they thought he was Jason anyway.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I don't understand wanting Willow to be Nina's daughter rather than Nelle.  Nelle makes much more sense as the granddaughter of Madeleine, daughter of BSC Nina and grandniece of Obrecht. Willow is just a Stepford wife at this point.

I think it’s completely unnecessary but I’m guessing for the semblance of angst for Millow (which I don’t think leads to anything) as well as a way to give Willow some non-Michael related ties to the canvas. Harmony might be around but she’s hardly on and they’ll probably start showing her at Spring Ridge once Spencer goes there which will keep her busy. Nina is on a ton and already around the same people Willow is and this will also make her related to Dr. O and Britt. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I don't understand why Sonny wanting to make a grand gesture for Carly is such a horrible thing that she's going to shut him out again just because he won't kill Nina for her. There are worse things than having someone love you so much.

Well it's about what Sonny wants when he wants it and Carly who wants to have space, but he won't let her. I actually get her point. If I'm telling someone that I need room to breathe then I expect them to give me that, not to push and push and push.

Michael est un crétin.

It doesn't matter what language he speaks, tbh. I'm sure we were supposed to think that he was cute and charming. He was neither. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t find BL’s style to be distinctive. She just wears the same, business casual attire everywhere whether it fits the occasion or not, which stands out in scenes like this vow renewal or at the Savoy. 

Or when she is locked inside a steamroom with super high temperatures and she should be melting when she doesn't remove her blazer.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I was pleasantly surprised to see Laura unfortunately she had to share scenes with Sonny.

Regardless I was hoping to hear more of the convo that was going on between Monica/Laura/Tracy instead we get more Carson.

I also was amused when she wasn't surprised over Tracy possibly fencing the Ice Princess.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Well it's about what Sonny wants when he wants it and Carly who wants to have space, but he won't let her. I actually get her point. If I'm telling someone that I need room to breathe then I expect them to give me that, not to push and push and push.

unless of course the grand gesture is killing Nina. 
I'd bet my David Tennant Doctor 10 Who doll Carly would go 'space? what space?"

• Love 3
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

At the very least I try to learn the basic forms of politeness, so I can be properly appreciative. Michael will probably use an app and just hold his phone up for people to read. And Willow will look on adoringly and wonderingly at how cosmopolitan her dolt of a husband is.

He'll just have the concierge arrange everything  and make a joke about how no one speaks English and Willow will giggle and think him so amusing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Real Leo is back, wonder why they just didn't have a voice over that he'd be temp played by someone else like that had with Marshall.

Loved Monica and Tracy in front row. 

Austin should not tolerate Olivia at all. 

Sonny still taking his meds, he was less manic.