Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Felicia randomly bringing up Lucy at the end of her conversation with Maxie was weird, this is the second time in a few episodes she's been referenced but not seen.  Why are we not seeing Lucy?

Britt and Mr. Sheffield's quick "Regards to your mother/Go to hell" exchange was quite amusing.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
53 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Or at least she'll be ignored by them. That's the best outcome for everyone, IMO. Pretend they don't exist, and when you bump into them, move on. Don't engage.

Except that it's those turnips for brains who tend to engage, not the other way around.

Yeah, and it's soap. Of course they're going to engage. Sigh.

Sonny is doing a great impressive of a 2 year old having a tantrum. "Carly won't do what I want so I'll show her and go off my meds."  Our hero, folks.

"We've always told each other everything." Carly really has no boundaries. It's okay to talk to your daughter about safe sex. It's not okay to ask your adult daughter if she packed birth control as she leaves on a trip with her boyfriend.

Kristina can be awesome, especially when she holds a mirror to Sam. That's what happens when the show doesn't put someone on all the rime.

Who is going to break HIPPA rules and tell Victor who the ultrasound belongs to?

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

Carly goes she wasn't going to let Avery and Donna be w/o their father.

But keeping Jax and Joss apart was totes okay.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Well, it's happening "tomorrow" which in PC land will happen likely around Valentin's day so too week's at least,  they can make it super romantic for Cam and Joss' first time.....with Spesme in the next room and Trina on the couch.  

I’m gonna need for there to be some “it’s dark and I ended up in the wrong bed” hijinks. Though it looks like Esme will drug them all and with our luck they’ll just fall asleep and wake up well rested.

I DIED at Sonny calling Drew a cheap Jason knockoff. Even though I think he’s the much improved version I still cracked up. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Daisy said:

Sonny goes do you think Imma gonna hurt my child?

Mr Blackie from the other room  "ooh sounds like Sonny is having a big acting moment"

I loved Curtis shutting down Sonny but it was such a plot point because everyone just kisses Sonny's ass all the time. Kristina shutting down Sam was great though.

Austin says he has a brother on the spectrum.  Ummm what about himself, it is a spectrum and he seems to be on it, or at first they seemed like the writers wanted him to be on it.

Spencer and Trina were standing so close when they were talking, people who are friends so stand that close when talking. 

Is Sonny's cut lip from the geezer-fight?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

"We've always told each other everything." Carly really has no boundaries. It's okay to talk to your daughter about safe sex. It's not okay to ask your adult daughter if she packed birth control as she leaves on a trip with her boyfriend.

I don't know about that last part—it's a reasonable question. Joss may be 18, but she's still being financially supported by her parents, so they have a right to make sure she's taking care of herself, and that includes sexual health.

Truth-telling Kristina is the best Kristina (as it is with any character).

I highly doubt Carly is the one paying for Joss's tuition; I thought that was Jax's contribution.

1 hour ago, racked said:

I DIED at Sonny calling Drew a cheap Jason knockoff. Even though I think he’s the much improved version I still cracked up. 

That was hilarious. Sonny wasn't entirely wrong, and I hope Drew does some soul-searching and decides to rid himself of all Corinthii.

Austin, no one is asking you to use your brother as "a visual aid." Britt is right that he doesn't have to mention his brother if he doesn't want to.

It is brave to own up to your mistakes, but Spencer hasn't yet done that, Trina.

Poor Harmony. She's trying to live her life as honestly as possible, and make as few waves as possible, and the worst of it is that Alexis doesn't have the smarts to ask Kristina how she feels about everything.

I liked that both Curtis and Nina stood up to Sonny, even if Nina's wuv was her reason.

• Love 6

Hatman telling Curtis he will walk if Curtis gets involved with Sonny was pretty rich. 

Okay the vibe and looks between Alexis and Harmony lately, and her spot on gift for Alexis today has me kind of shipping them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Esme had a bottle of Tramadol and a burner phone in her hand. I can’t guess what her plan is. I thought she was going to roofie someone but a pain med, even a strong one, isn’t going to do that. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I also don't really see Chase/Brook Lyn as a couple. I think they make great friends and Brook Lyn is the type of chick that Chase needs one who will get under his skin and challenge him but he's too simple for her.

I see BL with a far more complex man like Valentin or someone of his ilk

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Daisy said:

Sam wants to know how her life is Messy.

Why Kristina didn't pull a Bible-sized notebook out from under the bar is a mystery.   And, oh look, someone asked Kristina and Kristina was not all "yeah, Sam, let's corner Harmony, shave her head, coat her with honey and throw her in a pit of rats."  Maybe stop acting like you're the Be-All and End-All of the Davis Coven, huh, Sam?  Also, when Kristina said "You're dating Dante, and he's my brother and you're my sister" I chimed in "add you gave birth to his half-sister" because, why not.

Oh, yay, another day of Carly's Woes.  And looks like she bitches out Ava tomorrow, probably for having the ~nerve to ask for time with Avery. 

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

It's not okay to ask your adult daughter if she packed birth control as she leaves on a trip with her boyfriend.

well she's 18. that's not really exactly adult. (and I think most people would ask are you are safe right? like i know my mom would ask me and I am a lot older than joss. I'm not sure why that's a no no?)

16 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Oh, yay, another day of Carly's Woes.  And looks like she bitches out Ava tomorrow, probably for having the ~nerve to ask for time with Avery. 

yeah. that will be fun.

2 hours ago, Blackie said:

Austin says he has a brother on the spectrum.  Ummm what about himself, it is a spectrum and he seems to be on it, or at first they seemed like the writers wanted him to be on it.

yeah. that brother angle came out of no where.  but whatever

heee about Mr. Blackie

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Daisy said:

well she's 18. that's not really exactly adult. (and I think most people would ask are you are safe right? like i know my mom would ask me and I am a lot older than joss. I'm not sure why that's a no no?)

I’m not much of a Carly fan but I thought that scene was pretty good. They were both mature about it even if Joss was embarrassed. I thought she and Cam weren’t pushing the sex thing and are going to wait? But guess we are back to the cabin trip being about sex. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, seasons said:

So SMike didn't need bipolar meds but Sonny does? Genuinely confused.

no. they realized that Mike needed it and Phylis and Lenny took him to the hospital to get some.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, racked said:

I'm sure Drew will forgive this because Sonny is spiraling, off his meds, whatever, but he should take this to heart because that is truly how Sonny - and Carly - see and value him.  It should be a wakeup call to seek friendship far away from these toxic twits.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm sure Drew will forgive this because Sonny is spiraling, off his meds, whatever, but he should take this to heart because that is truly how Sonny - and Carly - see and value him.  It should be a wakeup call to seek friendship far away from these toxic twits.

it would be refreshing if Drew acknowledged this but still took that as a warning sign. honestly I am a firm believer truth is often spoken when you are sick/tired/ etc. you can't put up the walls, and filter. Sonny might not have meant to say it as savagely as he did but he meant every word. and why this Drew is all "we are all friendss" is making me mad. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

So Austin's autistic brother is also a missing Quartermaine? 

Drew should know he's off his meds, but hope he doesn't let Sonny off.

Drew also needs to change his name to Quartermaine. He deserves it more than Olivia. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

So is Esmeralda going drug Trina? The old switcheroo in the bed trick? Also, didn’t Esme sort of put Sasha’s baby dying in motion by locking her in the storage room? Was this ever acknowledged? Esme is dangerous girl!

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I was kind of surprised while watching today's show that Austin mentioned having a brother who is on the spectrum.

Now, after reading the comments here and remembering Austin's unusual behaviour at times, I am sure that he does not really have a brother, at least not one who's on the spectrum ... and that he was talking about himself, especially since he was quite sincere about it being a private matter.

Go Kristina!

Please put Lexi back on contract.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Daisy said:

It's not okay to ask your adult daughter if she packed birth control as she leaves on a trip with her boyfriend.

I saw nothing wrong with it. I actually liked that little convo with She Beast and her Mini. It think it’s good to speak honestly on these subjects with your children, and MiniBeast is 18, not 45. (Btw @Daisy I know you didn’t say this it was a quote from @statsgirl I don’t know why it pulled in the wrong name). 

11 hours ago, Daisy said:
hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

God forbid Ava want more time with her own child, especially now that Carly is living in the hotel and the only parent in the home is dealing with an illness and needs to get himself together.

7 hours ago, IDFfm0870 said:

Now, after reading the comments here and remembering Austin's unusual behaviour at times, I am sure that he does not really have a brother, at least not one who's on the spectrum ... and that he was talking about himself, especially since he was quite sincere about it being a private matter.

I’m thinking this might be the case as well. That’s such a common trope in todays over-sharing society…if you don’t put all your shit out there it must mean you’re ashamed!  To be fair Britt did say she didn’t think that was the case, but nowadays I think it blows people’s minds that some people are just private and prefer to keep their business to themselves. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

the only parent in the home is dealing with an illness and needs to get himself together.

But Sonny tearfully whispered to Nina he would never hurt his children, so you know he meant it! It's all fine! *rme* There are nannies, at least.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

God forbid Ava want more time with her own child, especially now that Carly is living in the hotel and the only parent in the home is dealing with an illness and needs to get himself together.

But Mommy Carly is there in the morning to make pancakes for them (as if), so Ava's a monster for wanting her child with her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

But Mommy Carly is there in the morning to make pancakes for them (as if), so Ava's a monster for wanting her child with her.

My hope is that Ava uses this to get permanent custody. 

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, Daisy said:

My hope is that Ava uses this to get permanent custody. 

Honestly the fact that she hasn’t is gross. Sonny and Carly only won custody by blackmailing her over proof she was sleeping with Paul. The judge was going to side with her. I never got why they went that route or kept it going for so long since it’s not like Sonny has ever had primary custody of any of his kids when he wasn’t with the mom and Carly has never come across as an active parent until they reached the adult stage and she can get over involved in their lives. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Honestly the fact that she hasn’t is gross. Sonny and Carly only won custody by blackmailing her over proof she was sleeping with Paul. The judge was going to side with her. I never got why they went that route or kept it going for so long since it’s not like Sonny has ever had primary custody of any of his kids when he wasn’t with the mom and Carly has never come across as an active parent until they reached the adult stage and she can get over involved in their lives. 

My thing is probably Ava's trying to play the long game. so when she gets it, she gets it and she'll always call the shots. Sonny being deep in the bottle and deliberately being off his meds should do it (imo). It drives me nuts that Avery is all "Mama Carly!" and less "When can I go live with Mommy again?"

• Love 4

I deeply want Avery to drop a "papa Nik" in conversation, just because the "mommy Carly" thing bugs the shit out of me.

And I have not let go of my theory that Avery's paternity test was rigged!!  Not that it matters at this point, but just on principle.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly and Sonny wouldn't let something like a change in paternity affect custody. And if the show changed that and Ava got full custody because of it, it's a loss for the Corinthii, which can't ever happen.

Who would the real bio father have been? Morgan?  I tend to think that wouldn't change custody.  Actually, whoever the bio father was, if he didn't make a claim, I don't think custody would change.  

Today Brook Lynn drew the short straw for Carly to endlessly repeat the same conversation to.

If Carly is going to be there for the girls every morning and night, why isn't she there this morning? It sounds like Avery isn't at Bobbies any more.

Victor, maybe Liesl just wanted a vacation in a warm place with her boyfriend. Those medical conventions can be fun.

Ryan's in Springridge and in a wheelchair so don't count on broken legs keeping you out, Spencer.

Is Valentin going to figure out the Bailey/Louise secret now? Along with Austin, Victor and Peter? It feels like there should be an intervention with everyone confronting Maxie and Brook Lynn about it

1 hour ago, Katy M said:

Who would the real bio father have been? Morgan?  I tend to think that wouldn't change custody.  Actually, whoever the bio father was, if he didn't make a claim, I don't think custody would change.  

If Sonny or someone associated with him rigged the results, it should because wouldnt't it be a crime?

6 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I saw nothing wrong with it. I actually liked that little convo with She Beast and her Mini. It think it’s good to speak honestly on these subjects with your children, and MiniBeast is 18, not 45.

Tbh, I would have been okay if Joss were 45 because then there would have been boundaries set up between them by then (hopefully).

For me it's the difference between philosophy and details. Telling Joss to be safe is okay, asking her if she packed enough condoms feels too much like invading her privacy, especially added to Carly saying "We've always told told each other everything" which felt like she was pushing beyond what Joss felt comfortable with." (Maybe little girl Joss told her everything but Carly sure didn't tell Joss all her shenanigans.) When I did a college year abroad, my mother made an appointment with a doctor to get me birth control pills, but when I came back, she didn't ask me if I had used them. I feel like Carly would want to know the details.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

f Sonny or someone associated with him rigged the results, it should because wouldnt't it be a crime?

I didn't know we were assuming it was Sonny who rigged it.  This is a soap opera.  Paternity tests are rigged for all kinds of reasons and not necessarily by the parents.  Look how Helena just loves to mess with people that way.

6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Victor, maybe Liesl just wanted a vacation in a warm place with her boyfriend. Those medical conventions can be fun.

Ask Monica! She's been to every medical conference on the planet, hee.

Color me shocked the cabin trip is actually happening.

• Love 1

Today's Notes - 
it's a new day.

Nina wakes up and Sonny is gone. He was shoveling snow so his daughters can have a picnic....in the treehouse... in the winter. geeze. He wasn't wearing gloves so his hands are frozen. He hasn't slept all night. he feels. great. Sonny wants a tiny house lmao. Nina won't leave him alone and now he's so ticked off he can't look at tiny houses.  Nina calls Britt and says Sonny is in manic mode, and she needs medical advice, what can she  do?Britt is try to get Sonny  to see his Doctor, and don't argue/fight/engage, or accept grandiose stuff. We get a Mania PSA. Britt is like. where the eff is his family? Nina is like Sonny doesn't wanna see them.. And Britt goes. look call a minion and get out of there. don't do this. 

Nina decides not to listen to Britt, and is engaging with Sonny.  Sonny explains what bipolar is like. Nina blocks Sonny (you know, like Britt told her NOT TO DO). Sonny grabs her and pushes her up against the window, and Nina cries You're hurting me. (oh dummy let him go, so he can get hit by a car).  Sonny apologizes and he goes, "you're not afraid of me.?" Nina goes. I'm afraid FOR you, not OF you. Sonny admits he's tired. Nina goes I'll get you your meds. Sonny is acting a bit baby and he starts to cry. And there it is. Nina saves Sonny

Carly is yoga-ing and Ava namaste's her. hah. Ava is bugging Carly (loving it).She asking about Avery and Carly goes Oh she was at Mom's. and Ava goes from passive aggressive to aggressive and snaps "She was at Bobbie's?". BLQ waltz in going "Tralala isn't Yoga so great and peaceful?" Both ignore her as Ava goes. "If Avery needs a change, she can be with me, or did that not even occur to you?"  BLQ goes... "Or not..." and walks off hahaa. Carly triggers righteous bitch face.  Carly goes "you wanna start a fight with me because Avery spent time with her grandmother? Ava goes "Bobbie is not Avery's grandmother because you are not her MOTHER." (hah YES)

Carly is pissed. She goes "What the hell is wrong with you? you gave Avery to me when you thought she was in danger. And we all love Avery. I'm not trying to take her away from you, why can't she have love wherever possible?" (LOL okay Carly). BLQ goes "let's take cleansing breaths." Ava snaps. "If Sonny is so distracted with you moving out, then Avery should be with me and not pawned off on Bobbie." Carly goes. "They weren't pawned off and it had nothing to do w/Sonny. Bobbie wanted a distraction from the memorial, and maybe that woulda clued in if you thought about anyone but yourself." Ava walks it back. (why. WHY?) Carly goes "you think." and ava claps back i said i was wrong. Ava goes I just don't want Avery mixed up in Carson drama. Carly decides to clap back with "What about you and Nik?" ha ha ha. Ava gives a best side eye, raises her hand and goes "my relationship is solid. you are on thin ice. You better tread carefully because this time Sonny has someone else to turn to if you leave." haaaaahaaaahaaaa.

BLQ is now ticked and goes. "Hey don't talk to Carly this way. bensonhurst rules, blehg blegh. Carly butt kissing." Carly goes I've been putting up with Ava's bs for years, no need to stick up for me BLQ.. Carly goes, if you have an issue with it it's between you and Sonny per usual, have Col Tad call Dianne. Ava goes. this is what I get from showing you some concern. and she decides to leave. BLQ goes is it really that bad between you and Sonny?

Chase is bonding with Bailey, and Col. Tad and Val walk in. Val coos over Bailey and remarks Charlotte liked bananas too as a baby. Col. Tad reminds Val that legally Val is still bailey's father.  Val is pissed and goes back to Chase and goes the hell you haven't changed the birth certificate. Chase goes. "oops. we'll get on that." Val goes "why are you being so cavalier? I am still legally BLQ2's father, with all the rights and responsibilities." Chase goes. "BLQ is probably on it." Val goes back to Col. Tad and goes. "how complicated is it to change a birth certificate." Col Tad goes not complicated at all. Just has to go to the records department get it notarized and proof that Chase is the daddy. Val remarks, unless there is no proof

Everyone is in Austin's town. Maxie is still refusing to tell the truth. Maxie recalls the day BaileyLou was born. Maxie says he was attacked, Austin said he couldn't remember being attacked.. Maxie starts lying (and Baby flashbacks). Anna goes. "what do you think Austin?" and Austin goes "Someone else was here with us."
Austin remembers the conversation/tone. 

Britt and Peter spar. Peter is going back to jail. Woo. Peter tries to get out of it, and then asks about Maxie. Britt goes, let it go, and Peter goes as long as Louise is alive they are bonded for life. 

OMG. THEY ARE ACTUALLY ON THE TRIP. Miracles will never cease. (Is this the same cabin that Nell died? Also. Why is Joss wearing a cowboy hat?). Esme is like we can stay here while y'all go skiing. She is now pissed that Spencer is going to go skiing because Trina talked him into it.  Cam and Joss are kissing. CAM. RUN AWAY. RUN. RUN!! anyway they talk about their incoming sexytimes. (poor Cam. we need to save him). Spencer comes out and they all have a joke. Spencer goes maybe if he breaks his legs he doesn't have to go to babyjail. Esme, trina and joss in unison goes not funny. Spencer goes "i'm so glad Trina convinced me to go skiing with you." Esme smiles "yes. me too. I'll have to pay her back."

Mistah Sheffield is at the hospital asking about the sonogram. the Nurse pulls up the information, is called away and doesn't close the screen.. Mistah Sheffield goes to look and Britt catches him. (my PVR cuts). anyway they banter about Britt's huntingtons. Britt goes stay away from Lisel and me. 

--------

Nina gets Sonny to the hospital. Sonny is like i wish you weren't involved. Britt is like everything here is confidential. (until it's not). Sonny is go, I don't need a baby sitter. Nina goes I know. I just need to know you are fine. Sonny goes, I'm fine. He then asks about Nina's wrists. Nina goes she is okay. Sonny goes thank you for caring. 

Ava calls Avery. They have a date tomorrow. (Ava. GET. YOUR. DAUGHTER. BACK). 

Teens come back from skiing, and Esme basically goes "hey it's time to have sexytimes!" Trina is feeling like the cheese. Spencer is like are you prepared? I have condoms. Cam is like nope I don't need you. Spencer goes. "good we don't want any last minute surprises."

Mistah Sheffield gets a phone call. stuff is confirmed.. He goes to peter. Peter is pouty he's going back to jail. Mistah Sheffield figured it out. 

Austin is remembering, and Maxie is freaking out. (again. tell ppl the truth). Austin remembers it was Maxie. Austin goes, you were talking. not yelling. who were you talking to?

Val doesn't believe Chase is the father, and why is he going along with the lie. 

Esme has hot toddies and drugs. 

Nina goes to yoga. Carly is there. Nina says she has something to say.  Carly goes me too. 

Show ends. 

• Love 9

Sonny babbling on about the tiny houses  🤣

Gawd Felicia and Anna were annoying "Sorry Maxi that you have go go through being back her"  It was your stupid idea. " Sorry Maxi that you have to try to remember that terrible night" Then stop acting like some kind of rebirther midwife.

Anyways it is too late, Mr Sheffield is on to them and has a plan in motion and the baby is really going to be gone because Maxi wouldn't tell the many actually good people that would help her.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

This show is exhausting. 

I need another scene where Alexis tells Harmony they can't be friends, and the reasons why.  Just in case I didn't get it the first three? times.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I need another scene where Alexis tells Harmony they can't be friends, and the reasons why.  Just in case I didn't get it the first three? times.

At least it wouldn't be another recap of why Carly moved out and how she and Sonny's marriage is on the skids, while (insert name here) listens on sympathetically.

Never mind how repetitive Peter's scenes are. 

Nobody on this show needs to learn dialogue.

At least we've been spared Michael and Willow.

• Love 10

Can Bailey just wither end up with Brook/Chase, or just have Peter take her at this point...the story and Maxie is just exhausting.

The only thinga with any semblence of entertainment was the teens today and Brook lynn in the back trying to Namaste with Snarly barking.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

At least we've been spared Michael and Willow.

If there's nothing going on with Wiley, they're not seen, which shows how limiting pegging things to that stupid kid is. I haven't missed any of those numbnuts.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Carly acting like the victim of Ava and bitching how she has never tried to be Avery's mother.  Remind me again how she's not struck by lightning?  And I'm so sick of her referencing this alleged "custody agreement" that Sonny and Ava have when it appears Ava has to beg for any time with the kid.  Just have it all be offscreen that they have goddamned 50/50 custody.  So over this.

Dying laughing that the entire town aside from Peter is going to know Bailey is Louise and Maxie STILL running round screaming how no one can tell.  I swear she just doesn't want to be a full-time mom.

Sonny channeling his inner HGTV addict with the tiny houses talk--LOLOLOL!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Dying laughing that the entire town aside from Peter is going to know Bailey is Louise and Maxie STILL running round screaming how no one can tell.  I swear she just doesn't want to be a full-time mom.

Seriously! It is becoming so difficult to manage this secret, she should just tell Austin, Felicia, and Anna about it so they'll stop trying to help her "find" Louise and start helping her "hide" or "protect" Louise.

• Love 6

Valentine go claim your legal child. This making Chase the dad is such a stupid move. Brooklyn should have just told. Valentine the truth. 

Half the town will know soon but Chase will still be acting.

• Love 1

After Nina has been awake until 5 a.m., she's going to go home, change and go to yoga a the Metro Court?

Nina to Carly:  I didn't think you'd be here.

In the hotel that Carly owns, and where she is living?

What is Victor getting in return for locating Louise and telling LWB?  I forget.

33 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Valentine go claim your legal child. This making Chase the dad is such a stupid move. Brooklyn should have just told. Valentine the truth. 

Half the town will know soon but Chase will still be acting.

I know it won’t happen but I want them all to suffer after the truth comes out. Maxie falsely reported a kidnapping, which is much worse than whatever Tracy did that they said warranted jail time if Alexis hadn’t gotten the charges dropped and BL has been her accessory. It’s been 8 months so the amount of police or federal resources wasted on this would have been insane. Also, Detective Chase found out the truth and instead of exposing them, kept it going but I’m guessing it’ll have no impact on his job since other than Dante and Mac, the PCPD is empty. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Also, Detective Chase found out the truth and instead of exposing them, kept it going but I’m guessing it’ll have no impact on his job since other than Dante and Mac, the PCPD is empty. 

Is Chase not still suspended? I thought he got put on leave for six months for punching Valentin in the face, or something like that.

Everybody is going to know about Bailey. Then you have Victor Cassidine who is going to give little Bailey up and not give a crap. Then Peter will kidnap Bailey because this show is stupid enough to do it. I just can’t any longer with Peter or Victor. I like Mr. Sheffield but I’m done with the whole family tree. Can’t we just kill them all of now? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

What is Victor getting in return for locating Louise and telling LWB?  I forget.

How to control Drew. For some reason they haven't told us.  🤷‍♀️

LOL that suddenly the entire town is doing yoga. I guess they have to justify the cost of a new set.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Then Peter will kidnap Bailey because this show is stupid enough to do it.

And since Felicia is back, she can wring her hands about how she felt when Georgie was kidnapped by Crazy Ryan. (I imagine Felicia felt when she learned Ryan transferred his obsession towards Ava.) 

It's kind of ridiculous at this point that they haven't added NuSpencer to the credits- this kid is picking out an Emmy reel for himself and the show won't even put up a 1-second photo of him in the credits? I'm assuming it's a paygrade thing.

• Love 3