Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No idols, no advantages, one tribe from the start . . .
  3. Podcast link is in the article... The Corner Table: Top Chef Wisconsin Lindsay Christians Apr 25, 2024 https://captimes.com/the-corner-table-top-chef-wisconsin/html_484acda2-01b0-11ef-bff6-abacec1dfac4.html
  4. According to my husband, a welder, there's a certain amount of pressure that needs to be applied to the surfaces while you're slowly and steadily applying the heat. If you don't apply some pressure to the plates, the steel will not melt and fuse to the other side. Otherwise, it's just a glorified sparkler, like one of the racers commented. I agree. It became uncomfortable to even watch. Every sentence that came out of Vinnie's mouth this episode was either passively berating Amber, or puffing up his own ego. Amber has zero self esteem, which makes me wonder if she's always been this way or it's a product of their relationship. I just hope she's watching these episodes back and realizing how damaging it is. And if they are still together, I pray they've since gone thru lots and lots of couples counseling! Another comment about Amber and Vinnie... Have they even smiled once during the race? I especially love watching Ricky & Cesar, and even Rod & Leticia, because they genuinely seem to be enjoying their experience on the race and traveling the world with their partner. Even when Cesar had to take 3 attempts at the welding challenge, he was still smiling and Ricky was nothing but supportive of him. Danny is also fully enjoying the experience, but I'm afraid mom is just too exhausted to appreciate much at this point.
  5. Deacon man, you need to slow your roll and explain an unbelievable story in a way that it can be believable. Tell Finn about your visit from Lauren, and what she told you, then SHOW HIM THE PICTURE and the article about Sheila's doppelganger getting sprung, and tie that in with the emails and Sheila's recent habit of going off to meet someone from her past. As it was, Deacon was all over the place, mixing it all up, and he did sound crazy. I hate the way Brooke paws and coos and caws over that slob. I also hate Steffy.
  6. I found most of his appearances to be that way.
  7. Yes, it was immediately a different feel seeing them all back together. And yes, I suppose that's it - but Sturgis and Linkletter went out as heroes!
  8. Last night 2 HH episodes aired that were hosted by HGTV house renovation "stars". Since I've never watched their shows, I had no idea who they were. First episode featured a couple looking for a house in Snohomish, Washington. They had a budget if $500,000ish. First they saw what they called a townhouse, but it was the bottom floor of what I would call a condo complex. It was small, and the development had an HOA of $600a month!!! The 2nd place was a single family house that needed some work, and it was very small as well. The 3rd house looked like a double manufactured house to me, but that was never mentioned. It was what they called turn key. They bought the townhouse with the high HOA. One of the women stars had a voice that would cut glass - IMO. I don't think I could have filmed that show with both of those women yapping full speed all the time. The 2nd episode was in St. Petersburg, FL and featured a couple looking for old with projects, vs new. The hosts didn't bug me too much, and I like the 2 men. They ended up with the largest existing house, and had plans to do some projects. One of the things that I noticed was that the blue bedroom carpet that they said would have to be immediately replace, was still in the room with their furniture at the reveal. It looked like it needed a good cleaning when they first toured the house. Maybe my glasses needed cleaning instead. No way would I have moved into that house with that carpet.
  9. I am tired of female celebrities being held up as inspiration to the masses (of women). Entertainers and a lifestyle expert; except for Billie Jean King. I am not knocking these women - they have excelled at their professions. But there are no women who seem to have more relatable careers and/or lifestyles. Do men have these kinds of very public celebrations of themselves? Using athletes, actors, politicians, etc. I guess maybe that is what bothers me. Having a "get off my lawn" day and enjoying it.
  10. Yes, you’re the only one. 😉 IMO, this is the last thing Kristin needs is someone who’s even more of a hothead than she is. “Leaping to her defense” by causing fights with people at every damn group interaction is not a positive trait. Just because they’re similar doesn’t mean it’s a good thing. It means they both need therapy to learn how to express their emotions in a constructive manner. Don’t even get me started on how they think it’s a good idea to conceive even though each of them has no intention of ever leaving their state.
  11. How did Michael know that the locket was the actual clue? And why has there been no contact between the Prime and Mirror Universe for centuries?
  12. OK, that challenge when it got down to the last 5 was really diabolical. I hope they do that for the other countries!
  13. Good lord, their neighbors should take a photo and call child protective services!
  14. I love how (except for Danny & Angie) all the teams call their partners "babe" this episode including the pilots and the firefighters.
  15. They need to blow this game up so that all of the old strategies don’t apply. No puzzles, no final three, maybe no jury so people stop playing to the jury and get back to playing the game. Will never happen but, my thoughts.
  16. I have a friend who swore that it was completely unnecessary to learn t drive in the age of Uber. Then along came a virus..... There are certain life-skills that are handy to have on rare occasions...
  17. Thor would have loved Deal Mart. It was basically a cut-rate Valhalla. Good use of Carol without ever having Carol on the screen. Since Pete was a scout 'master' and a travel 'agent', Shouldn't he be able to take someone with him when he travels?
  18. Today
  19. But the cat will get the summer home and the kid will end up with a train set.
  20. They sold everything, she gave up her job and he found a new job. So they believe in this adventure, at least for now. She’s trying to learn German and seeing if she can get a work visa. Maybe learning German will change her speech. Otherwise they both seemed cheerful and enthusiastic about their move, wanting to live in the city center, to experience big city life after living in Tucson, going for the liter steins of beer at the Biergarten. But they’ve been together for 9 years starting in college and married for 1.5 years? So probably not a permanent move, especially if she can’t get a work visa and they plan to have children. House they chose is just 1 bedroom, in city center with a work space for him. It will suit their needs for a couple of years.
  21. "I know what you're thinking ... Wait for it." (Adult Sheldon, get out of my head!) I enjoyed Sturgis and Linkletter trying to explain Sheldon's paper, and Sheldon explaining it to MeeMaw, "Do you know what a square is?", and then jumping to multiple dimensions.
  22. Via dialogue, we know that she hasn’t sought government help. Between Cyril and the efficient Miss Higgins, I think we’re supposed to believe she’ll access benefits and be able to raise her children.
  23. I loved the Moody Blues and always thought they were underrated. RIP and thank you for many hours of enjoyment 🎶💔
  24. I wonder if this was Heidi saying she is still going to hang around her sister even though she wears normal and sometimes revealing clothing and listens to mainstream music. And that what others wear and do doesn't make them bad people.
  25. She has taken down the 3 podcasts about her divorce . I never got to watch them, but I'm sure someone copied them and if I want to watch I'll be able to find them. The internet does not disappear. She attributes it to her mother's death. If the podcasts were so valuable and informative to her listeners, why not leave them up? Her mother's death (on which she has another long whiny podcast that I did watch and regret) shouldn't affect things. She is really spiraling. In an Instagram Story posted on Tuesday evening, the 53-year-old Real Housewives of New York City alum shared with her millions of followers that after careful consideration, she is pausing the Just B Divorced series and removing episodes. "I have chosen to temporarily remove my divorce podcast as a result of an overwhelming response and an influx of messages that have converged with the most significant loss of my life," she explained.
  1. Load more activity