Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Newmanbritt said:

What a great pic!!!

YAY Go Bridget!! 😄 Shes so adorable and a little show stopper!  Bridget and Jalyn really caught my attention last year. Bridget does what it takes to be point someday.  She's so fun to watch and is pretty technical. I loooove the snips of her solo this year. I wish we could see all of it.  She does have the girl next door look but, DCCs are suppose to be the sweet/sassy girl next door types.   Shame that Jalyn lost her showgroup spot 😕  I wonder what went wrong? I hope we find out the reason.  Maybe she didnt want to be on SG this year? I know the girls must have open availability because of the traveling. Maybe she couldn't do this year? Im hoping its not they simply gave it to VK. I really cant imagine VK has improve THAT much to knock Jalyn out...

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Like Nicole Hamilton.  She was the first point girl on the big jumbotron and she rocked it every time.  They had a variety of pregame music back then too.

Isn't Nicole H. technically still an All-Star? I thought that I saw that somewhere. I vote for putting her back in the uniform and making her point for the opening game (only semi-kidding here). Show these girls how it's done!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Isn't Nicole H. technically still an All-Star? I thought that I saw that somewhere. I vote for putting her back in the uniform and making her point for the opening game (only semi-kidding here). Show these girls how it's done!

Nicole Bulcher is an All Star.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Tootie said:

2019 oxn ard - Copy.jpg

I see all these light colored dresses and all I can say is kudos to you ladies for being so brave!  There's no way in heck I could pull this off while traveling.  I'd either sit in something, spill something, you name it.  I'm not accident prone or sloppy but no way, LOL.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Me too and I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this possibility.

She is literally the one I like least. I would rather see Veruca the Dumb Ass Kalina as point than Rachel the Vacant Stepford Wife

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Jennv said:

She is literally the one I like least. I would rather see Veruca the Dumb Ass Kalina as point than Rachel the Vacant Stepford Wife

I respect your opinion but that's much more harsh than my feelings on the possibility.  I've just never been a Rachel W. fan.  I'm not into pageant glam.  But as I've posted earlier this week, she has improved so I give her credit for doing so. 

I haven't yet seen them run Thunder with any new point girl so I have no clue how the girls look this year.  None of us really do.

Edited by go4luca
typo
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I respect your opinion but that's much more harsh than my feelings on the possibility.  I've just never been a Rachel W. fan.  I'm not into pageant glam.  But as I've posted earlier this week, she has improved so I give her credit for doing so. 

I haven't I seen them run Thunder with any new point girl so I have no clue how the girls look yet this year.  None of us really do.

Rachel has the mouth part open vacant stare thing down perfectly, if you happen to find that sort of thing attractive. I just think it makes her look dumb, personally 

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, kalibean said:

All these white dresses on planes! These girls have a lot more faith in their fellow humans than I do. 

18 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I see all these light colored dresses and all I can say is kudos to you ladies for being so brave!  There's no way in heck I could pull this off while traveling.  I'd either sit in something, spill something, you name it.  I'm not accident prone or sloppy but no way, LOL.

When they were doing a fashion do's/don'ts show a couple of seasons ago, I remember a girl walking out in an all white outfit for airplane travel. I remember thinking, "oh, that's a don't -- all that white just waiting for an accident to happen," but then Kelli just went on about what a great choice it was. I just shook my head.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, hannahbanana said:

When they were doing a fashion do's/don'ts show a couple of seasons ago, I remember a girl walking out in an all white outfit for airplane travel. I remember thinking, "oh, that's a don't -- all that white just waiting for an accident to happen," but then Kelli just went on about what a great choice it was. I just shook my head.

I feel badly for them having to wear in a tight dress and heels for the flight. That cannot be comfortable. Don’t most of us dress for comfort on a flight? (Dress nicely but comfortably?)

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Jennv said:

Rachel has the mouth part open vacant stare thing down perfectly, if you happen to find that sort of thing attractive. I just think it makes her look dumb, personally 

I hear you and understand.  I don't like her voice myself ( @LaurenBrook feel free to laugh at me, ducks!).  There are also other viewpoints of hers I don't share.

I'm just not into raking these women over the coals.  I may voice I don't like someone and if something really bad happened, it's possible I would then go off.  But overall, it's not my style.

I do however, respect everyone's opinion here.  It definitely keeps this place interesting. 😉

• Love 15
36 minutes ago, SanDiegoGal said:

I would go for that 🙂

• Love 3

Agreed on the white. I’m assuming that they each order nothing but water on the flight. Lord knows that trying to get a coffee or coke is an accident waiting to happen. All it takes is for a bit of turbulence to hit right when the flight attendant is handing you your drink. 

I’m not a fan of heels in the airport either. They obviously have a role to play as DCCs, so I get it for them, but I’ve had to run or power walk one too many times in the airport to catch a flight. It’s much easier in flats than 3.5 inch heels lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

FE061B9F-27B3-403F-884A-A465A70017B8.jpeg

I wonder why Hannah, Rachel A. and Cianna aren't there....or maybe they just aren't in the pic? 

44 minutes ago, cgloss said:

There they all go wearing the same shoe again, except for the one in the middle (Alanna? Amber?). It's so strange to me.

Amber

(edited)
4 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Do they go on the plane with the players or are they taking the same plane different days so they can great them in uniform?

They can't go on the same plane as the players 😨😲😨! Remember the no-frat r ule -- they might make eye contact or (gasp) talk to each other. 😄😅😂😆

Edited by hannahbanana
  • LOL 23
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Namaste said:

I feel badly for them having to wear in a tight dress and heels for the flight. That cannot be comfortable. Don’t most of us dress for comfort on a flight? (Dress nicely but comfortably?)

I almost always wear dresses when I fly, even in winter, usually with a denim jacket or other topper for layers in case the plane is sweaty hot or freezing cold.  Nothing worse than a waistband digging in when I’m already crammed into a seat. I go a-line so I don’t have to think about spanx and that kind of thing, though. 

Plus people just seem to treat me better when I’m dressed nice. Little do they know dresses are sheer laziness on my part. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I haven't I seen them run Thunder with any new point girl so I have no clue how the girls look yet this year.  None of us really do.

This is exactly why I think Kelli wants to make her point. Her title. Kelli is a Capricorn. They are all about status. e.g. Kaitlyn LaRae. 

And she is beautiful. Combined with her title imho that is what Kelli is thinking about. 

But I could be wayyyyy off. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

So there’s 12 women here. With 3 rookies and 3 vets missing (Hannah, Rachel A and Cianna), surely that makes show group 18? I thought they usually took 16.

3 minutes ago, LincolnCentMe said:

This is exactly why I think Kelli wants to make her point. Her title. Kelli is a Capricorn. They are all about status. e.g. Kaitlyn LaRae. 

And she is beautiful. Combined with her title imho that is what Kelli is thinking about. 

But I could be wayyyyy off. 🤷🏻‍♀️

There is no doubt in my mind her beauty title is a huge selling point for her in Kelli's eyes.

1 minute ago, DCC-UK said:

So there’s 12 women here. With 3 rookies and 3 vets missing (Hannah, Rachel A and Cianna), surely that makes show group 18? I thought they usually took 16.

They took 18 this year.

2019-2010 SG:

Amanda (TCC)

Amber 

Amy 

Ashlee  

Bridget 

Caroline 

Cianna 

Daphne 

Gina 

Hannah 

Heather 

Kelcey (TCC)

Lexie 

Maddie 

Rachel A 

Rachel W 

Tess 

Victoria (TCC) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I almost always wear dresses when I fly, even in winter, usually with a denim jacket or other topper for layers in case the plane is sweaty hot or freezing cold.  Nothing worse than a waistband digging in when I’m already crammed into a seat. I go a-line so I don’t have to think about spanx and that kind of thing, though. 

Plus people just seem to treat me better when I’m dressed nice. Little do they know dresses are sheer laziness on my part. 

Same, no pajama/yoga pants or blankets as a coat 😉  I never wear jeans on the plane either, always a dress or palazzo pants (that cannot be mistaken for pajamas) and a light jacket and nice shoes.  You are right - you definitely receive better treatment when you're dressed nicely.

I believe they charter anyway, so the plane is probably very clean and the flight is not completely full of passengers.  That makes a big difference.  They all look very pretty!

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

This year instead of 16 SG it is now 18 SG members. So far!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

She's not paying attention during practice in a cramped locker room, but there's at least 3 other girls (Hannah, Rachel W, Cianna) giving just as little effort off to the side.

I'll be the first to tell you Cristina is the weakest vet (along with Savannah) but crucify all if you're going to crucify one. lol

Yeah, I think it looks like she's just more marking than some of the other people were marking. I don't know how you could know anything about someone's attitude from that video.  Lost, or marking, IMO.

• Love 6
(edited)

I still don't understand how Christina made the team in the first place, much less got invited back two subsequent years.  She's generally considered by far the weakest dancer on the team.

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, Kayce said:

Nicole Hamilton will ALWAYS be the best point ever followed by KaShara (who may not have been the most technical dancer but she had sass and spark!)!  

For me is Nicole Hamilton the best ever, then Crystal Trevino, she was on fire all the time.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Personally, I’d prefer that point not be given to a homophobe. 

I'm just wondering what makes you think this...she comes from the pageant world which is full of LGBTQ people, so I would think she would avoid that platform too if she were against it

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jazzmom said:

who is that  2nd to Madeline Massengil's left? And is that the other Madeline and Amy near the plane's tail?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Changed some wording to add something
7 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

who is that  2nd to Madeline Massengil's left? And is that the other Madeline and Amy near the plane's tail?

Not 100% sure, but I think it goes Heather, Ashlee, Tess, Amber (?), Amy, Bridget, Maddie, Rachel, Gina, Caroline, Daphne, Lexi.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Me too and I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this possibility.

I have the same feeling, or she will get triangle/Gina’s spot. I know that none of this is truly fair and objective, but no matter how much she’s improved, she can’t beat some of the senior vets and certainly not Bridget, Hannah or Jalyn. If they want to shake things up, they can use one of the powerhouses at least.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

This picture! I’m so glad you posted it because this is the only reason I don’t like Bridget, girl has no neck. 

None of them have a neck in this pic! 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, bupbupbip said:

For me is Nicole Hamilton the best ever, then Crystal Trevino, she was on fire all the time.

Judy loved Nicole H., if you watch the older seasons she is always having Nicole do something then telling people they should be as good as her.  Not sure I have seen her do that with anyone else. 

• Love 10