Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Just now, Monique said:

If Maddie were at point she’d be directly in front of Tess so Amy and Maddie are splitting point because we can clearly see Tess right up the middle 

Exactly. Tess is the middle. There is no “point”. Aka no point in taking any weight into this. It’s a tease

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I am an absolute doofus!  I've been posting the Oxnard stuff in the Social Media thread thinking that's were it belongs since it isn't about TC.  Just now saw the "2018" part of the thread title.

MAJOR Homer Moment.

Feel free to throw tomatoes.  #MyBad

I'll be under my usual large rock, lol.

I found it..no problem...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, aubshart said:

There is no “point”. Aka no point in taking any weight into this. 

Thank you.  That's why I posted earlier I wouldn't read too much into this.

7 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I am an absolute doofus!  I've been posting the Oxnard stuff in the Social Media thread thinking that's were it belongs since it isn't about TC.  Just now saw the "2018" part of the thread title.

Can you believe we are actually one week away from really watching what thread we post in cause, yes, you heard it here first...……...the non-spoiler threads will be back😱.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

MAJOR Homer Moment.

Feel free to throw tomatoes.  #MyBad

I'll be under my usual large rock, lol.

Get your shit together, Luca! 😂 

I really appreciate any and all media you guys post...cause I'm real lazy. Too lazy to look for it myself. Please keep them coming.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, haphazard said:

We cancelled out Direct TV and have only HULU now. Do you think Hulu will televise DCCMTT? Is there another way to see the episodes? Thank you for your help

Same - I dumped directv. Philo has the series as well. I have a $19.99 a month plan. 

2 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Get your shit together, Luca! 😂 

Copy that!  😂

It's hot today in L.A. and my house doesn't have A/C.  Box fans just don't cut it.  My brain is mush.

Here's a straight on shot of the girls at the high school where they taught the kids and teens today.

markccontreras_26_7_2019_17_55_3_713.jpg

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, go4luca said:

It's hot today in L.A. and my house doesn't have A/C.  Box fans just don't cut it.  My brain is mush.

Hot with a forest fire nearby cause idiots decided to start an illegal campfire🤬

The girls still have the official performance tomorrow for the grand opening of camp, don't they?  So it could be a whole different formation for that.  

4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Hot with a forest fire nearby cause idiots decided to start an illegal campfire🤬

The girls still have the official performance tomorrow for the grand opening of camp, don't they?  So it could be a whole different formation for that.  

California knows all too well about forest fires.  Stay safe!

If the official performance is tomorrow, take over all you social media creeping sleuths!  I have a date with an olympic size lap swimming pool this weekend.  I need to cool off and get in a good workout.

• Love 3

California knows all too well about forest fires.  Stay safe!

Northern California here....we were on fire for the better part of several seasons....Last fall the air was so bad in the San Francisco area from a fire 3 hours away I wore a P95 mask for a week!

(edited)
5 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

Northern California here....we were on fire for the better part of several seasons....Last fall the air was so bad in the San Francisco area from a fire 3 hours away I wore a P95 mask for a week!

I feel for you, I really do.  I'm about a 30 minute drive from this year's Malibu fires and they were the worst I've seen in over 25 years.  I felt so bad for the pets and wildlife who didn't make it.

5be7665436e2b_malibufire2.thumb.jpg.953d1ea6af64de212a405639f320e943.jpg5be766de6244d_Llamas_WoolseyFireFB.thumb.jpg.0e757084eef49b05621f426ee709826d.jpg

Edited by go4luca
typo

Copy that!  😂

Here's a straight on shot of the girls at the high school where they taught the kids and teens today.

markccontreras_26_7_2019_17_55_3_713.jpg

Blimey. No A/C? Please tell me you've seen KrissyChula's video "It's Too Damn Hot"? If not, google it. It pretty much sums up my feeling about living in Southern California (San Diego for me until a couple of years ago). Come to think of it, it pretty much sums up living in Virginia too. I'm not a heat person. Give me snow and mountains over sand and beach.

Back to DCC...

Ill always and forever love Queen. But as a viewer, DCC coming on stage to perform for that song was cheesy...cute...but cheesy. They looked like they had a blast though. 

I dont care who is point, what year she is, or her hair color, as long as she's a strong performer, with charm and personality.  Besides, for the modern DCC era, no one will top Nicole Hamilton.  

Ill never order shows off iTunes again after the shenanigans of last year.  I'm still even debating ordering it from Amazon this year. 

Out of the 3 "Banner Girls," Ashlee should have been up front. Shes gorgeous and I loved her attitude last year.  I think Alana has a unique look, has a perfect DCC body, and seems like a great performer, so shes a good choice for the flanks.  But I'm not sure why - she just isn't a front of the poster girl to me. Daphne still needs to put on some weight. She has a more masculine look, very squared jaw.  She needs something to soften her look a little. Aesthetically, Caroline would have probably been a better fit from that rookie class.

• Love 9

It's been over all awful.  One of my daughters lives in the Napa Valley, and is a first responder, so she had to stay in town. I had 2 cases of masks delivered the day after the fire broke out (thank you ULine Supply) so she could protect herself as much as possible. 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

I feel for you, I really do.  I'm about a 30 minute drive from this year's Malibu fires and they were the worst I've seen in over 25 years.  I felt so bad for the pets and wildlife who didn't make it.

5be7665436e2b_malibufire2.thumb.jpg.953d1ea6af64de212a405639f320e943.jpg5be766de6244d_Llamas_WoolseyFireFB.thumb.jpg.0e757084eef49b05621f426ee709826d.jpg

Okay, Luca, now you have me PTSD'ing with these photos. I'm up 30 minutes north of Malibu (with a horse in Moorpark) and spent the fires helping evacuate horses. Horrible, scary and sad time.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Leia1021 said:

Okay, Luca, now you have me PTSD'ing with these photos. I'm up 30 minutes north of Malibu (with a horse in Moorpark) and spent the fires helping evacuate horses. Horrible, scary and sad time.

I am so sorry you went through this horror but thank you for all you did to help evacuate horses.  

I know where Moorpark is having spent my high school years in Westlake Village.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 5

But on a DCC note, it was 74 on the beach today. Rio Mesa HS is about 12 miles inland from me, so couldn't have been more than 76 or 77 for the DCC class. Beautiful day for dancing and they'll hopefully get time off this weekend to hit the beach.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Leia1021 said:

But on a DCC note, it was 74 on the beach today. Rio Mesa HS is about 12 miles inland from me, so couldn't have been more than 76 or 77 for the DCC class. Beautiful day for dancing and they'll hopefully get time off this weekend to hit the beach.

@ShellyB is CMT filming in Oxnard?

8 hours ago, go4luca said:

The one thing I wouldn't advise is purchasing the season on iTunes.  They are known for being super slow to post episodes.  This coming from a die hard Mac user.  I saw far too many posts on this forum from folks really upset at how long it took to watch their episode via iTunes.

The one positive I will say about iTunes is that it doesn’t cut out scenes. There were entire segments cut out of season 6 in particular that are not on Amazon or CMT that do appear on iTunes. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, DAthene said:

The one positive I will say about iTunes is that it doesn’t cut out scenes. There were entire segments cut out of season 6 in particular that are not on Amazon or CMT that do appear on iTunes. 

GRRR You still have to BUY the seasons even if you're an Amazon Prime subscriber (I got an Alexa last Christmas and subscribed to Prime so she'd cooperate)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

GRRR You still have to BUY the seasons even if you're an Amazon Prime subscriber (I got an Alexa last Christmas and subscribed to Prime so she'd cooperate)

Other than a couple services like CinemaAPK and TeaTV they're all buy the episode or season.  :(  

CMT does have season 13 up again but only it.

So now that they are in CA , training camp is back  on hold I presume.

Refresh please. How many more cuts and how much time left?

I want Kristen and Amanda and Kat to make it. 

They really need more diversity. And glamour.

Get a flippin clue TPTB !!!!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, RockYou said:

So now that they are in CA , training camp is back  on hold I presume.

Refresh please. How many more cuts and how much time left?

I want Kristen and Amanda and Kat to make it. 

They really need more diversity. And glamour.

Get a flippin clue TPTB !!!!

First home game is Aug 24th, Shelly has said camp could go until then or close.

3 more cuts.

Rookies:
Alexandra Pena @alexandra.micaa (reported cut)
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers) (Show Group)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD) (reported cut) 
Bret McCall Lindley @bret_mccall (49ers) (reported cut)

Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (reported cut)
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD)
Kat Puryear @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska) (Show Group)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl) (reported cut)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Madeline Grace Salter @_mmadelinegrace (OCU) (reported cut)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl)
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen (Suns Dancer)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year) (Show Group)

tcc6.png

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Squeek said:

3 more cuts.

Rookies:
Alexandra Pena @alexandra.micaa (reported cut)
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers) (Show Group)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD) (reported cut) 
Bret McCall Lindley @bret_mccall (49ers) (reported cut)

Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (reported cut)
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD)
Kat Puryear @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska) (Show Group)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl) (reported cut)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Madeline Grace Salter @_mmadelinegrace (OCU) (reported cut)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl)
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen (Suns Dancer)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year) (Show Group)

tcc6.png

When was Lily cut last year?

14 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

If you get the Mtv channel thru Prime, I don’t think you pay for the seasons, but you have to pay a monthly fee for the channel, in addition to the fee for Prime.  And supposedly the seasons are to be part of Prime at some point.  That’s what a poster said after talking to Amazon customer service.  I can’t find the original post🤷‍♀️

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Squeek said:

Craaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!! Is it gonna be televised? I'm supposed to be at a rescheduled Reba McEntire concert that day.

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

If you get the Mtv channel thru Prime, I don’t think you pay for the seasons, but you have to pay a monthly fee for the channel, in addition to the fee for Prime.  And supposedly the seasons are to be part of Prime at some point.  That’s what a poster said after talking to Amazon customer service.  I can’t find the original post🤷‍♀️

It wanted to charge me when I just logged in and checked so I guess I have to pay for it 😞

Edited by DCCFanInKy
fixing typos
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:
11 minutes ago, Squeek said:

Craaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!! I is it gonna be televised? I'm supposed to be at a rescheduled Reba McEntire concert that day.

Looks like NFL network and CBS Sports

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Thx for replying.  Hopefully I can catch a repeat online or something.  What time's the actual game?

WEEK 3 Sat 8/24 · 6:00 PM CDT vs Houston Texans | AT&T Stadium | CBS 11

• Useful 1
13 minutes ago, Squeek said:

WEEK 3 Sat 8/24 · 6:00 PM CDT vs Houston Texans | AT&T Stadium | CBS 11

Reba's show is 8pm EST (Indianapolis) so hopefully I can find a rerun online at a later time.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, go4luca said:

A very dear friend lost her home and her place of employment in the Malibu fire last year. 

5 hours ago, DCCFan197605 said:

They must be punking us.  

I'll believe they're punking us when they put Savannah up front. 😂

(And that's coming from someone who actually likes her.)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, go4luca said:

We just moved to Southern California and I’m terrified of the fires. 

56 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

Maybe the obvious answer is what we’ve seen twice now? Any and Maddie sharing point? 

With a single point, we get three showcased dancers.  With two, we get five.  If Amy and Maddie are indeed sharing point, it is a commentary on the lack of an obvious standout performer in senior ranks.  The upshot is that five ladies who have contributed to the team get good visibility throughout the year.  Shared point would mean it’s an ensemble season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

We just moved to Southern California and I’m terrified of the fires. 

Don’t be.  Those size fires are not normal.  Do prep and have on hand earthquake supplies.  We’ve had two big ones in recent months. Most of us who’ve lived here any length of time, get complacent.  Those recent quakes were a reminder.  No one knows when the big one will hit but it is inevitable.  I myself have grown lax and am working on remedying that.  Everyone in SoCal should.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, DCCFan197605 said:

With a single point, we get three showcased dancers.  With two, we get five.  If Amy and Maddie are indeed sharing point, it is a commentary on the lack of an obvious standout performer in senior ranks.  The upshot is that five ladies who have contributed to the team get good visibility throughout the year.  Shared point would mean it’s an ensemble season.

Shelly has seemed to say a rotating point wouldn't happen anymore, at least that was my interpretation of what she said.

6 hours ago, Stinkerbell said:

We don’t know that she even asked 🤷‍♀️

They’ve never allowed anyone to leave camp. Even if it’s true she didn’t even ask, there must be a reason for that.

2 hours ago, ShellyB said:

I don’t think so, since we were filming here yesterday. 

Ahh I would love to see oxnard, but if that means this year we will get some GL/non K&J practice then I’ll approve of it!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Craaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!! Is it gonna be televised? I'm supposed to be at a rescheduled Reba McEntire concert that day.

It wanted to charge me when I just logged in and checked so I guess I have to pay for it 😞

It will only be on amazon prime way after the fact (if that comes true at all) they want your money if you want to watch it first-run.

• Useful 2