Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

So it looks from this like Amy and Maddie are basically sharing point for the first half? 

The group leaders are on that front platform. Amy and Maddie are in front at first, then it's Tess and Heather.

1 minute ago, DCCFan197605 said:

I wonder what impact, if any, Amy messing up in front of a huge audience will have for her position.  

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who caught that

• Love 5
Just now, Holly85 said:

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who caught that

Yep.  When point conversations turn to Amy, her attention span is at the forefront of my mind.   She’s a great dancer, but seems to just lose it at times.  That’s fine for middle or back of the pack; not good for point.

• Love 4
Just now, pinkandsparkly13 said:

When did Any mess up? I like Maddie in that video. 

I agree.  I think they finally optimized Maddie—right hair, right bod, right attitude.  

Watch Amy after the long riffs when the ladies hold poses.  

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, DCCFan197605 said:

Lord, I hope this is the culmination of Kelli’s Queen obsession.  Chica has been fangirling them since Bohemian Rhapsody came out.   It was cute for a while, but come on now! 

Kind of like her faves in TC who she refuses to cut😜

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'm dying to know what the formation is this year! I'm keeping myself awake thinking about it. Lol wondering who is gonna move up, and is anyone going to be moved back? Will the new vets on show group get moved up? Will the new rookies be up further like the 5 last year?

I think we know who will be up at the front, Maddie, Gina, Amy, Tess, Heather, Daphne, Lexie, Bridget. I'm wondering if Alexis will still be in the back even though she's a 2GL/3rd year/one of the prettiest/most featured in promo stuff. Hopefully Jalyn will still get to be up there like last year. Ones I think will still be further back are Christina, Briana, the Rachels,  Miranda, Molly, Taylor. Well maybe not Rachel W because they seem to like her and all. Granted I can't remember exactly where everyone was last year.

I was thinking of the girls and counting and realized I completely forgot about Molly and Taylor and Erin being on the squad...crazy. ha oh and Alanna! Just remembered her. 

Oh I also forgot Madeline and Savannah being there. I'm losing it. Lol I did remember Amber even though a lot of people forget about her too. But I like her and since she made show group, it's easier to remember her. Oh and Brennan, she's one I see being in the back still. 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Rosie-Brooklyn said:

What "year" is the point girl usually on when she is chosen? Kash was on year 3 but prior to that, what was standard? 

Crystal was chosen in her 3rd year.  Whitney and Holly - year 4.  Mia - year 5. Jenn K - 4.  Nicole H -  ???  It really just depends when the previous point retires.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, go4luca said:

I would have loved to have had the opportunity to learn more about clean eating from Jinelle.  

So would I.  I think most people understand what to do and what not to do when it comes to eating healthy, but I'd love to know if she has to do something to stay so disciplined.  And honestly, if her answer were "I just am, it's never been a problem for me," that would actually make me feel better, as in it's not something you have to struggle with, it's just something you do.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, TinyHands said:

I don’t think they’ve ever cut a SG TCC.

I think many pages back it was mentioned that someone was.  I don't remember her name, it was in one of the earlier seasons, she's blonde, and she returned and made the team the following year.  I think @LaurenBrook may have been the one who posted it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I think many pages back it was mentioned that someone was.  I don't remember her name, it was in one of the earlier seasons, she's blonde, and she returned and made the team the following year.  I think @LaurenBrook may have been the one who posted it.

Sunni?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

So ironic!  Not one of those girls is fat-bottomed. 😆

Agreed. I find it obnoxious that these underweight, size 000, BMI 14 women had to dance to that song. It’s not like Queen only has one recognizable hit song 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Crystal was chosen in her 3rd year.  Whitney and Holly - year 4.  Mia - year 5. Jenn K - 4.  Nicole H -  ???  It really just depends when the previous point retires.  

Nicole H was 4th/5th year point. For some reason, I thought I read that she was point her third year (on a few dances). I know Megan Fox was point in ‘07, Nicole’s third year. 

On 7/20/2019 at 12:24 PM, DCC-UK said:

Not a fan of Kat's two-tone hair here, just looks unhealthy

I can't believe I'm going to say this but VK looks great here. Toned down make-up, big hair without looking tacky and that jumpsuit is a great look for her. She looks a little more ature here as well when I normally find she still looks like a young girl. Urgh, so annoyed with myself for saying all of this!

How? 

On 7/22/2019 at 9:14 AM, IHopeUDance said:

Now that we have confirmation from Shelly B that VK and the other SG rookies are NOT going to Oxnard as “several credible insiders” had said...all future “insider” info is back to a grain of salt for me. 🤣

It’s entertaining to believe someone (aka Veruca 🙄) threw a fit to their mommy and mommy ran to her bestie to get their way....but most of us pretty much knew that was just pot stirring.  But, if there really are “insiders” feeding someone this bad info...they’re laughing right now that so many bought it!  

🤣😂🤣😂

I don't think it was ever "confirmed" to be 100% happening to begin with. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, bupbupbip said:

As long as it wont be Lily or Krstin, im ok, i could offer Lexie and Rachel to quit 😛 

Meredith, Lisa, and Shaina are my predictions for final three cuts.  

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

How? 

I don't think it was ever "confirmed" to be 100% happening to begin with. 

Just not keen on dark-to-light style, almost like dip-dye. It's dreadful for your hair. I think she'd look great with dark or light hair because she has such a beautiful face!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, go4luca said:

My eyes kept going to Bridget.  She looked confident & strong.

I’m on my phone & couldn’t really see Bridget, but I’m glad because I love her. My eyes kept going to Heather. Which is surprising because Maddie usually grabs my attention. Or Gina, but I couldn’t really make out the stage 

• Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, DCCFan197605 said:

Lord, I hope this is the culmination of Kelli’s Queen obsession.  Chica has been fangirling them since Bohemian Rhapsody came out.   It was cute for a while, but come on now! 

I agree ! I wonder how all these performers feel about having the girls dance with them on stage? Queen and DCC isn’t a great match for me. 😂

Edited by Cruisegirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

If we have to have a brunette (and I'm usually partial to them), Adam Lambert for point! My eye just goes right past Maddie.  I'm  neutral on her so could live with her as point, just means the other two in the top triangle will get a lot of attention. Amy is a no. Yes, yes, yes to Gina.  I find her so compelling to watch. 

After this year at point, save yourself Gina and escape!

Next year, my dream front triangle: Jalyn, Bridget and Hannah.

Love you Jalyn - stay strong, dance strong!   

IMG_1256.JPG

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Pau84 said:

As long as Amanda, Kat, Kelcey, Kirsten, Lisa and Shaina make it, I am happy.

I would cut Taylor Pedersen and Julia Fife solely based on their underperformance of photogenics. There are enough great humanitarians on the team already, who have to be photographed from a certain angle on a certain time of day with Saturn  descending.

I mean, come on, Ashton Torres, Abigail Klein, Nicole Bulcher, where art thou?

Julia is one of the strongest performers though so if they cut her for her chiseled features not coming across right, i will be sooooo pissed!!  And as someone with a round face I would kill to have her facial features.  

Taylor P I just know so little about...she's another one that's way too orange.  She and Rachel W need to stop with that. 

• Love 8

I have to say in all the videos I've watched the ones that stood out most to me were the 2nd years - Bridget and Hannah looked like they were having the time of their lives.  I'd love to see some of the 2nd years move up quickly. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, rafibomb said:

My issue with Rachel W is less her personality/social media presence (although I certainly don't love that) than her dead-eyed facial expression. She may be sweet as pie in person, but vacant beauty queen is just not an aesthetic I find attractive or entertaining. When I see a picture of Bridget, her personality just jumps out of the picture; when I see a picture of Rachel, I find myself examining her eyes for signs of life.

And that's completely understandable.  Everyone has different ideas of beauty.  Like I think Bridget is a cutie pie with great dancing personality, but not photogenic and looks like a kid hanging out with the big girls.  I don't get the lifeless eyes thing at all with Rachel W - she is photographed a ton at games and I think she looks amazing - my only complaint with her look is the orange tan.  But again, different strokes! 🙂  

19 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

If we have to have a brunette (and I'm usually partial to them), Adam Lambert for point! My eye just goes right past Maddie.  I'm  neutral on her so could live with her as point, just means the other two in the top triangle will get a lot of attention. Amy is a no. Yes, yes, yes to Gina.  I find her so compelling to watch. 

After this year at point, save yourself Gina and escape!

Next year, my dream front triangle: Jalyn, Bridget and Hannah.

Love you Jalyn - stay strong, dance strong!   

IMG_1256.JPG

Ok this picture made me laugh out loud with Jalyn cut in, love it !

• Love 10

Based on that video alone, IMO, Amy should be out of the running for point.

I didn't like the song choice or choreography (and I can understand the challenge of staying on beat when the beat is that slow) but the point cannot be visibly behind the dancers in the second row. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

Nice! Shows platform!

Ok, watching this again and I have to say, hannah really is killing it! Lexie looks good to me too. she's def one of the best third years.  Hannah's shorts seem shorter than the other girls' tho! is it just me?? she's thin and in great shape so it's not like she's busting out of them, they just seem to fit her differently.  

I've said I think Bridget is cutesy but I totally agree that she sells a performance - it's amazing how she makes an open mouth smile look fun and not clown-ish! a stark contrast when she's across from Gina (whom I still love). 

what a fun, once in a lifetime performance for them!!! 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Holly85 said:

C02384EC-18CB-49AC-B858-3DC190AD7A7B.jpeg

Is that Jalyn in front between Hannah and Cianna? I see Erin on the far right, did she make SG? I’m so confused, it’s too early in the morning ....

4 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Is that Jalyn in front between Hannah and Cianna? I see Erin on the far right, did she make SG? I’m so confused, it’s too early in the morning ....

I think that the Vets performed, not just show group since Savannah I don't think is on SG either

• Love 6
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I believe so - looks like Madeline Malloy, then Hannah and Jalyn, Cici, Daphne, Alanna and Erin.  The one in front of Alanna i'm unsure of...Chandi? she's pretty. 

ETA: i guess it can't be Chandi if just vets performed? 

Edited by LaurenBrook
7 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I believe so - looks like Madeline Malloy, then Hannah and Jalyn, Cici, Daphne, Alanna and Erin.  The one in front of Alanna i'm unsure of...Chandi? she's pretty. 

ETA: i guess it can't be Chandi if just vets performed? 

I that is Alexis, oddly I thought it was Chandi at first too

• Love 1
16 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

I know, this is just me hoping something disastrous happens within the next few weeks.

Anyone remember that scene from Mean Girls where Kady fed "diet bars" to Regina to help her lose weight for her Prom dress...? Need an express order of those stat. Milkshake flavored. 

I am here for this... :-)

• LOL 3
  • Love 4