Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, WinkyFace said:

Someone forgot to tell poor Tess that the theme changed from “Charlotte Jones” to “Easter Sunday”.

Tess is pretty tall. She probably didn’t want to travel with a dress on. I’m the same. They ride up and get shorter when you sit. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Is this the first time they've taken 18 girls instead of 16? I wonder who they would've dropped if they only took 16.

Drop Daphne and Rachel A and take Jalyn. No Victoria either lol. Just my opinion. I'm not a big Daphne fan based on her look and even though I like her, it's crazy that Rachel made it over Jalyn. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, aubshart said:
10 minutes ago, WinkyFace said:

Someone forgot to tell poor Tess that the theme changed from “Charlotte Jones” to “Easter Sunday”.

Tess is pretty tall. She probably didn’t want to travel with a dress on. I’m the same. They ride up and get shorter when you sit. 

I'm 6ft tall and flying is not a fun thing unless you get first class and sometimes even then there's not enough leg room.  I can't imagine trying to wiggle around and get comfortable in a dress while flying.  Don't blame her at all.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking that it was pretty dang impressive if Nicole Hamilton was still an All-Star. :-)))

Is Nicole H still a Vegas showgirl?

(edited)
8 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Drop Daphne and Rachel A and take Jalyn. No Victoria either lol. Just my opinion. I'm not a big Daphne fan based on her look and even though I like her, it's crazy that Rachel made it over Jalyn. 

I would reather drop lexie, even out of the squad, there is something in her that i dont like it, also alexis p., she is beautiful but ugh. I dont get the hate over daphne, she is a powerhouse.

19 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

Judy loved Nicole H., if you watch the older seasons she is always having Nicole do something then telling people they should be as good as her.  Not sure I have seen her do that with anyone else. 

Yeah, she always was the one to defeat, only Crystal was the one who went close yo her  but not enough 😛 like Brittany Scrham said "their generation was always on fire"

Edited by bupbupbip
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

Judy loved Nicole H., if you watch the older seasons she is always having Nicole do something then telling people they should be as good as her.  Not sure I have seen her do that with anyone else. 

Khalyn.  Judy had her show her sexy walk in the triangle to Bridget last year.

• Love 4
On 7/23/2019 at 9:31 PM, SingleMom9 said:

Kelcey has an Instagram story of her and Kat at the Queen concert tonight.

Julia is my absolute favorite!!

Mine, too ... my daughter's name is Julia, so I'm biased.

• Love 3

I don't hate Daphne I just don't think she's one of the cuter girls on the squad. I'm sorry. And there's others I feel that way about too. I honestly haven't noticed her dancing too much, so I don't know. I know she's been show group and up far in the formation for a rookie last year but I've never been drawn to her. And I don't follow them after the season as much as other people do. I watch some stuff but not everything. I think they could have done without Cianna on show group as well. 

• Love 3

Cianna is cute and spunky and from what I saw of the Queen performance she’s upped her game. I’m happy her and Ashlee are on show-group their both look great and are great dancers. They are also the only members of show-group who aren’t white, which is just sad.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Monique said:

Cianna is cute and spunky and from what I saw of the Queen performance she’s upped her game. I’m happy her and Ashlee are on show-group their both look great and are great dancers. They are also the only members of show-group who aren’t white, which is just sad.

Are you thinking Briana?  

5 hours ago, MelTexGirl said:

I have always been rooting for Christina and I was happy she finally made the team. Even though there were credible reports and info about her locker room demeanor and not being a team player and all that, I just ignored it. But after seeing this video of them rehearsing and marking the dance from Kristi’s twitter, I am appalled by her attitude. I just get the sense of entitlement and finally understand the negative attitude that people get from her.  And I think there was one part where she wasn’t even doing the dance right. 

If Christina could look a little more disinterested it would be excellent. Seriously, she was more concerned about her hair. I was so rooting for her back in the day & i'm so over her there are thousands of girls who would kill to be in her position that dance circles around her... 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, SanDiegoGal said:

So Jalyn doesn't make SG and Rachel W. is being considered for Point. Why do I feel like they should change the name of the show from MTT to The Twilight Zone?

I am with you.  Jalyn’s removal from Show Group was shocking.  I had counted on Rachel W leaving to work full-time as a talking head.  The notion that she might occupy front central may be a tipping point for me.

Side note: Watched S11 last night.  I was surprised by how much more I enjoyed K&J’s deliberations at Valley Ranch.  

• Love 12
4 hours ago, go4luca said:

I see all these light colored dresses and all I can say is kudos to you ladies for being so brave!  There's no way in heck I could pull this off while traveling.  I'd either sit in something, spill something, you name it.  I'm not accident prone or sloppy but no way, LOL.

Wore white shorts the other day.  Put them on in the bathroom in the morning, walked to the kitchen, and promptly spilled something on them. My goal the next time I wear them is to have them on at least 10 minutes before I mess them up.  Baby steps.  And oh yeah was I  made for dark colors.

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Jessie S said:

YAY Go Bridget!! 😄 Shes so adorable and a little show stopper!  Bridget and Jalyn really caught my attention last year. Bridget does what it takes to be point someday.  She's so fun to watch and is pretty technical. I loooove the snips of her solo this year. I wish we could see all of it.  She does have the girl next door look but, DCCs are suppose to be the sweet/sassy girl next door types.   Shame that Jalyn lost her showgroup spot 😕  I wonder what went wrong? I hope we find out the reason.  Maybe she didnt want to be on SG this year? I know the girls must have open availability because of the traveling. Maybe she couldn't do this year? Im hoping its not they simply gave it to VK. I really cant imagine VK has improve THAT much to knock Jalyn out...

Obvs they simply gave SG to Veruca what else does she have to do until she finds her sugar daddy?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Namaste said:

I feel badly for them having to wear in a tight dress and heels for the flight. That cannot be comfortable. Don’t most of us dress for comfort on a flight? (Dress nicely but comfortably?)

I just flew yesterday and wore yoga pants, a running T & sneaks... :-)

• Love 15
Just now, TB12 said:

I just flew yesterday and wore yoga pants, a running T & sneaks... 🙂

Definitely my kind of travel outfit! 🙌

Although I do get you're usually treated differently (ie: better service) when you dress up like in the golden era of flight travel.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I just flew yesterday and wore yoga pants, a running T & sneaks... :-)

That's how I dress when I fly. Glad to know I'm not the only one! :) There are very stylish yoga pants out there and as long as the teeshirt is clean and not obnoxious, it's fine by me. I'm not there to impress the flight crew. I like to travel in comfort. But, that's just me. I would never make a good DCC. Besides not being able to dance my way out of a paper bag, Kelli and Judy would have major meltdowns at my choice of wardrobes! The girls do look good though.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I still don't understand how Christina made the team in the first place, much less got invited back two subsequent years.  She's generally considered by far the weakest dancer on the team.

I think Christina needs to remember a certain someone named Tara.  She's not necessarily safe.

• Love 11

Well I took a hiatus from this board when season 13 ended but now I’ve missed a ton of stuff! I went back and tried to catch up but I have some questions if you wouldn’t mind answering:

Malena- What happened? She was Kelly’s pet project last year and was 2nd to the last cute. How far did she get in the audition process? I feel like they built her up then  just left her. I know her cut last year was dramatic but putting it in context, she quit a good job for this team after Kelly said,”there’s no reason why you couldn’t make this team” in an office visit.

Tara- I missed the story about why she was really cut. Something to do with VK and she let herself go on purpose? That seems like an invitation to get cut. 

I guess thats all my questions. 

It’s  good to be back!

11 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I am NOT a fan of Tess's outfit, she looks like the trip chaperone... and i like her!

Maybe it was her turn to wear "the dress" that they all pass around at auditions, and she chickened out:)

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Coffeefrog19 said:

I hope I’m doing this right. First time commenting. Can anyone tell me who has been cut from trading camp so far?

Rookies:
Alexandra Pena @alexandra.micaa (reported cut)
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers) (Show Group)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD) (reported cut) 
Bret McCall Lindley @bret_mccall (49ers) (reported cut)

Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (reported cut)
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD)
Kat Puryear @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska) (Show Group)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl) (reported cut)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Madeline Grace Salter @_mmadelinegrace (OCU) (reported cut)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl)
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen (Suns Dancer)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year) (Show Group)

tcc6.png

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Coffeefrog19 said:

I hope I’m doing this right. First time commenting. Can anyone tell me who has been cut from trading camp so far?

Sure.  Here you go.  The SG above the names mean they made show group.

127042948_rookiecandidates_SGinc7_23_19R1.jpeg.3e673e2b94454a6cd293efbaffaa0f05.jpeg

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Kate2006 said:

Malena- What happened? She was Kelly’s pet project last year and was 2nd to the last cute. How far did she get in the audition process? I feel like they built her up then  just left her. I know her cut last year was dramatic but putting it in context, she quit a good job for this team after Kelly said,”there’s no reason why you couldn’t make this team” in an office visit.

Tara- I missed the story about why she was really cut. Something to do with VK and she let herself go on purpose? That seems like an invitation to get cut. 

Malena just blew her solo bad this year.  Saw short clips and it was not good.

Tara was vocal about the treatment VK got and was cut over it.

1 minute ago, Squeek said:

Was this actually ever confirmed?  I thought Tara's cut was for other things.  Weight gain and being out danced.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, go4luca said:
4 minutes ago, Squeek said:

Was this actually ever confirmed?  I thought Tara's cut was for other things.  Weight gain and being out danced.

Had a friend in Dallas who actually met Tara a couple times and she'd been called in, off camera, about her comments.  I think if she'd kept her mouth shut she would have squeaked by.  She kind of gave up caring over the situation.

• Useful 16
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, botymolly said:

She was not able to attend.  One of her sorority sisters and fellow Golden Girls facetimed with her for the one service so she could be a part of it.  My daughter graduated with them in May.

Oh, that's so sad she  was not able to go. That's good that she was able to facetime in though. I hope her fellow training camp candidates have been there for her to lean on. Training camp is stressful enough, but add in such a devastating loss and I'm sure it can get even more overwhelming.

1 hour ago, Squeek said:

I'm 6ft tall and flying is not a fun thing unless you get first class and sometimes even then there's not enough leg room.  I can't imagine trying to wiggle around and get comfortable in a dress while flying.  Don't blame her at all.

I’m also a six footer and totally agree on leg room!  I’ve had great luck buying tall dresses from JCP, Old Navy, J Crew and Banana, but FOR SURE won’t wear one short enough to not cover the back of my legs on the seat. Anytime I see someone wearing short shorts I’m like giiiiiiirl what might be on that seat?!? Sorry y’all, I’ve bad some rough flights  

Flying charter must be key to flying in pastels 😂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Maybe it was her turn to wear "the dress" that they all pass around at auditions, and she chickened out:)

Speaking of, I thought Bridget was wearing Brennan's dress, but now I think Brennan's has a higher turtleneck.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Are you thinking Briana?  

No I mean Cianna. I didn’t think she was white. Unless I’m wrong?

Edited by Monique
3 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I still don't understand how Christina made the team in the first place, much less got invited back two subsequent years.  She's generally considered by far the weakest dancer on the team.

She only made it her first year because Erica and Holly were cut. I was shocked she made it back her second and third year.

• Love 8
(edited)

I have been rooting for Gina for point but now i’ve Joined the Bridget train. She is gorgeous and fun so watch. I will never forget her comment in training class when even then she danced with her head high looking up at someone in the 300 section. 

78C220AA-81DD-45A3-8995-CD922E60E155.jpeg

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 13

Bridget and Hannah are absolutely my favorites. So pretty, and they did great!! Hannah is crazy talented, though I agree that her shorts need to be like a centimeter or two longer. She’s in killer shape, but they just fall above her natural curve and it just looks off. I do like Cianna, but she 100% had some less than wonderful growling faces going on there... not so much a fan of that. 

Since it would appear that I am not observant at all, 😞 could one of you fine folks tell me the time in the new performance video posted where Amy messed up? I swear I watched it like three times and never caught it. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, go4luca said:

Here's another option. Just mix it way the heck up and put Hannah at point.

Imagine a front three of Hannah, Brennan and Bridget. I would be ecstatic!
I imagine the forum would be rather pleased too.

What the world would look like if we got something like that..... 😂.

future.jpg

(A bit over the top I know, but I'm in a good mood today 😉 )

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Lona said:

Imagine a front three of Hannah Caroline, Brennan and Bridget. I would be ecstatic!
I imagine the forum would be rather pleased too.

Now I'm happy LOL 😛

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Lona said:

Imagine a front three of Hannah, Brennan  Bridget & Caroline. 

5 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Now I'm happy LOL 😛

Fixed it for both of you nuts!

😇😘

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, aubshart said:

I'm not tall, but I almost always were pants (usually jeans) to fly for comfort. Planes are often ridiculously cold, and I rarely have enough room to put a blanket in my carry on. The only time I may wear a dress of skirt when traveling by air is when I'm traveling for business.

If I didn't know they were DCCs, and I saw them at the airport, Tess is probably the only one I wouldn't look twice at with a "hmm..I wonder where she's going" thought lol. Props to the poster who mentioned the Easter dresses; that's definitely a spot-on comment lol.

Each to his own though! I'm sure people have looked at me sideways when I've headed to the airport in a jacket, pants, and scarf when it was 95 degrees outside lol. I just hate to be cold, especially on a long flight. 

• Love 3
Just now, go4luca said:
20 minutes ago, Lona said:

Imagine a front three of Hannah, Brennan  Bridget & Caroline. 

7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Now I'm happy LOL 😛

😇😘

image.png.581cbd6041df782affe7550d5c3a54d3.png 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, go4luca said:

😇😘

Ok so we all can agree that we want Bridget for point !!! that's the most important thing xDD

Hannah is sexy as hell and such a nice person ❤️ 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10