Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: True Colors

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

In a refreshing change of script for 90 Days, it’s the female foreigners (Akinyi and Jeniffer) who are “hot to trot” while the American men are reluctant. 

It’s like Married with Children.  Or Mr. and Mrs. Roper.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 9/24/2019 at 4:08 PM, HunterHunted said:

I wish the speculation about Tim being a transman would stop. We've seen pictures of him as a kid and a teen. Why does he look the way he does? I don't know, but that doesn't mean he's trans. Genes are weird. Maybe his body takes after one parent who is quite slight, but inherited huge Kennedy head syndrome from the other. He could be a Bratz doll made life size 2/3rds life size. He could be two 8 year olds in a trench coat or a Toon passing as a human and trying to avoid the Dip, but he has not said that he was born a woman and transitioned into a man. Tim is slight, has manicured nails, groomed eyebrows, and wears clothing most men wouldn't wear. So did Prince. All this means is that Tim is a dandy or metro.

To me, Tim strikes me as a metrosexual who enjoys wearing the latest fashion, manscaping and such.  I can agree with the Prince comparison.

• Love 6
On 9/25/2019 at 11:39 AM, calpurnia99 said:

None of them know anything about the person they are "in love with", it's ridiculous. Rebecca going on about how each day she is more and more in love with Zied. That has to be the glow from getting laid because he really has limited English so she can't know the real inside him since he really cannot express anything too complex in English. I think he can understand a lot better.  She was speaking to him like he was a 4 year old: You not sit inside the home all the day and I go out,  understand?

The baby talk was really unnecessary- not helpful to those trying to learn English.  Plus, the big "tell" that Rebecca doesn't know much about Zied as a person is that she couldn't tell his sister what she loved about him.  Just sat there silently.  Sad.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

To me, Tim strikes me as a metrosexual who enjoys wearing the latest fashion, manscaping and such.  I can agree with the Prince comparison.

I personally don't love the term metrosexual because it conflates the idea that guys who put a lot of attention into their wardrobe and appearance are differently sexual and they aren't. I love dandy because it's an existing word that effectively explains the concept. One of the real issues is that white men, especially in the US, no longer have a culture of dandyism, even among creatives. You look at the red carpet for any entertainment event and the women look like tropical birds because they are in every color of the rainbow and the men are in black, brown, blue, or gray suits. There are pockets here or there like in the gay community, creative/entertainment class, and parts of the south, but by and large there aren't a ton of outlets like that. There was a period when men would go buck wild in how they outfitted themselves. So now when a white guy wants to spend a ton of time and money on his appearance people react apprehensively. However, there aren't really these same issues in the African-American community and in a lot of Africa. Even in the gang communities, it's not seen as unmasculine to spend time and effort on your appearance, especially when the biggest hardest muthafuckas (Suge Knight) are spending thousands on bespoke red suits.

There is also La Sape, Dapper Dan, and Ozwald Boateng. We in the US seem to be more forgiving of dandyism in people of color, foreigners, or musicians and artists. I wonder if people would have been more accepting of Tim's appearance if he had been a sculptor, painter, or musician, which are more culturally acceptable outlets for white guys in the US who want to express themselves sartorially.

https://retrohiphopshop.com/blogs/retro-hip-hop-magazine/make-america-crip-again

https://trueafrica.co/article/black-dandy-movement-rooted-hip-hop-africa-empowerment/

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/we-are-dandy-rose-callahan-nathaniel-adams-the-modern-dandies-redefining-sophistication-around-the-a7459341.html

• Useful 5
  • Love 8

@HunterHunted, I agree as I grew up with a very straight older brother who was into hair care, working out (he is now a personal fitness trainer) and was just into looking good.  Many years ago he and his wife held a dinner party and two people confided to my sis and I:  "We kinda assumed he was, well, gay, as no other straight male puts THAT much effort into it!"  My sister and were like, really?  Trust us, we grew up with parents who had ZERO problems with homosexuals, and no, he is not gay.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 6

I'm unwilling to unfairly make attributions on Tim's sitch.  But.  I do declare, he seemed like a right snitty bitch this episode.  How you gonna be a dick about parrots and ostrich?!   I agree with the point, but I cringe at the Tim-Prince comparisons...Prince was a GAWD...Tim is...Tim. LOL.  He and Jennnniiifffffer have very little in common outside of his fixation on Latinas. 

Akinyi is THIRSTY.  I really wonder about the background of Akinyi and her very religious fam...like, she's making it sound that her relationships with men had sex components.  In person, I'm sure she was annoying AF, but Akinyi going in about cookie jars and partying like a rockstar on 1/4 of a marg makes her very entertaining. 

Ok.  I'm certain I never want to talk about Angela's uterus again.  I am, however, aware about the inevitable nature of the storyline, and how "tote", "egg", and "Mykul not jumping on some rando bitch" will continue to be our collective cross to bear. 

Avery and Omar talking about their wedding night was actually kinda cute.  That said, his attitude about how she needs to stfu got really ugly, really quick.

Darcey, Darcey, Darcey.  Chile.  Remember when many of us were like "fuckkk Jesse and his controlling her drinking"...yeah.  Looks like Darcey has a genuine mean drunk problem, but her sister is NOT on her side.  Would it surprise anyone if Darcey took a kiss swipe at Florian?  Truly, can we stop calling Tom 007?!  It's sullying the name of some of the coolest men of all time.  Tom isn't fucking that. 

Edited by TrininisaScorp
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12

The Tim and Prince comparison make so sense simply because Tim has no real style, sex appeal or charisma. He's just a effeminate dude.

A dude that had the wrong attraction if he's going to be into fiery Latinas while having no backbone or charm.

And I'm not knocking his insecurities. That's just something he can work on in his own time. That's not something anyone else can fix.

Borrowing money from the woman you want to propose to for her ring? Awesome.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

The thread for the 9/29 episode is closed for some reason so I will post here (sorry).  Rebecca and Zied - he's using Rebecca's money to buy her her own engagement ring? Say what, now?  And when Zied saw Rebecca's ex BF's picture on her phone he had his hand around her neck and it looked like it hurt. 

Avery and Omar - I used to really like Omar but I'm getting vibes like Avery's gonna wind up with a beating at some point.  His true colors are starting to show.  He's getting annoyed with Avery's behavior and they've only been together 5 days.   

Speaking of getting a beating, Angela and Michael - Angela better get her emotions under control.  She keeps getting physically violent all the time (in a foreign country yet!).  One of these days she's gonna come across the wrong person.  She's too old for the violent outbursts.  The baby story is straight up stupid and I'm getting bored with it already.  Tim and Jennifer - fast forward.  I'm wondering if the guy even likes girls.  Jennifer's shirt says she likes girls so there's that...

Tom and Darcey - Oy.  Darcey is too damned old to have her girls hanging out like that.  I had second-hand embarrassment for that as well as her drunken meltdown.  It was all so painful to watch.  Darcey certainly needs intense therapy.  Darcey and Stacey's relationship is mega effed up.  I couldn't stand being around them for 5 minutes.  Don't make me side with Jessie now, Darcey needs to stop drinking, period.

Ben and Akinyi - They should not get married because she doesn't want to step into the role of a step parent.  They do not belong together.  Ben's son Greyson deserves better.  I didn't like the way Akinyi sort of set Ben up (put him in a bad position) when she admitted her father didn't know she was staying at the BnB overnight. 

I was getting visions of Jenny and Sumit, where Sumit's family stormed Jenny's BnB and all hell broke loose.  I am worried Ben is going to get set up by Akinyi and her family and demand money because Ben "ruined" Akinyi's reputation by having her sleep overnight without being married.

Cesar (and no one) - What in hell is he doing repacking those candy panties?  And he's not embarrassed getting his luggage checked at some point?

Edited by beesknees
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 9/28/2019 at 7:36 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

The baby talk was really unnecessary- not helpful to those trying to learn English.  Plus, the big "tell" that Rebecca doesn't know much about Zied as a person is that she couldn't tell his sister what she loved about him.  Just sat there silently.  Sad.

Maybe she was too embarrassed to say she likes the jiggy jiggy😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Omar is already annoyed with Avery. Clearly Avery loves attention and to shock so she is now testing Omar just like she tested her mother. Maybe a bad edit but this makes me feel that Avery only became a Muslim to shock her community, now she wants to shock her new community by dancing in the streets.

florian is a bit of a fool but this episode made me like him. He waited for drunk Darcey and made sure she made it to her seat. He also was the only one trying to diffuse the situation and treated her with kindness. "I love you Darcey, you are my sister it is okay." 

Yes, Florian was actually pretty decent in this episode. 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But is he an impudent snob? (only fellow olds will get that!)

I get he didn't want to do the swing. I'm afraid of heights and would not want to do that, but he seemed to dislike  everything! 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I get he didn't want to do the swing. I'm afraid of heights and would not want to do that, but he seemed to dislike  everything! 

He was so bad, I'm surprised Jeniffer has anything more to do with him. I haven't been a Jeniffer fan but she was completely right, he acts bored and annoyed by everything. Go home.

• Love 20

Right, I wouldn't have done the swing either.  But if Tim had had a smile on his face, been laughing at the parrots, making jokes with Jeniffer (I can't stand typing that with two F's, it just feels wrong), and holding her hand all day while not complaining about the heat (as she said, "it's the sun, what do you want me to do?"), the swings wouldn't have been that big of a deal.

It wasn't just the swing.  It was his poor attitude the whole day.  

He couldn't get it up the night before, and he probably didn't sleep.  

Lack of being able to show what little manhood he has + zero sleep = a grumpy Tim.

Edited by Sterling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
8 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Here he is in a beautiful animal park with a beautiful woman, and all we hear him say is:

• He's tired of the steps.
  • Something negative about something else (can't remember).
  • The ostriches are weird.
  • He's NOT riding that swing.
  • She needs to RESPECT him.

And most of this is at no cost to him.  Entitled much?  Maybe he'd be happy at Claire's so he could buy more matching earrings, watches, and hats.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It's too hot! You mean there are more stairs! Ew, birds! Jesus, looks like if our Tim isn't sitting at the bar of a boutique hotel enjoying a craft cocktail he is out of his element. Sheesh.

I think it was Tim's time of the month.

• LOL 19
  • Love 4
On 9/27/2019 at 1:39 AM, RealReality said:

According to my cousin, who maybe got some sort of nursing certificate from Corinthian College....if you don't look people in the eye you're autistic, so maybe thats it??????

no, one of the characteristics of autism is not looking people in the eye, but there are many other traits to make a diagnosis of autism;. Having just one of these traits doesn't make you autistic.  You can't say people with autism don't look people in the eye, therefore if you don't look people in the eye you are autistic!

But I realize this post is probably a joke, due to the nursing degree from Corinthian college, due to countless people in this forum deciding that someone has aspergers (or is trans) based on one little thing. 

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

no, one of the characteristics of autism is not looking people in the eye, but there are many other traits to make a diagnosis of autism;. Having just one of these traits doesn't make you autistic.  You can't say people with autism don't look people in the eye, therefore if you don't look people in the eye you are autistic!

Yeah, my "autism" diagnosis from someone who is only technically a medical professional is kind of a family joke, collective eye roll. 

But it just goes to show how anyone can  "diagnose" autism based on someone justg socially awkward or having a trait that people on the spectrum may have.  

Oddly, my autistic nephew does fine with eye contact.  He has plenty other things going on, but he does okay with that. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2

Ben does not know this Akeeny....

-obviously more sexually experienced than Ben knew prior to his trip...the towel scenario got him flop sweating

- was insulted when he turned her down her sexual advances, puzzled because she had never been refused before

-easily boozed up drunk...one margarita... seriously.... 

-reluctant step mommy to be and cannot imagine loving Grayson since he is not her biological child, giant red flag waving back and forth

If he doesn't politely go home and ghost her then he is a total fool.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 24

Darcey and Stacy need some serious, in-depth counseling.

Stacy started last night's drama by trying to throw her "love" in Darcey's face.  What a passive-aggressive beyotch.  

Darcey's mistake was buying into Stacy's B.S. and crying because Tom doesn't "love" her like Florian "loves" Stacy.  Darcey should have said, "Stacy, I'm so happy for you & Florian!" and raised a glass to celebrate her sister having found love.  Period.  That would have shut Stacy up.

But because Darcey turned on her tears, Stacy upped her game by leaning into it.  PDA, all these expressions of the "love" that she knows Darcey wants so badly.  

Stacy gets fed by this.  Her appetite for twin one-upmanship gets satiated by Darcey's reactions.

Their lifelong dynamic of one-upping each other is still at play, and they know which buttons to push to get a serious rise.  At their age (how old are they again?), they shouldn't be living together, sharing clothes, comparing hair extension lengths.

There is some dynamic that likely started with their parents (where are their parents?), where each girl competed for love.  I'm guessing it was dad.  I'm guessing whoever was the prettiest "that day" won dad's affection until he moved to the other one.  I'm not suggesting anything sexual, but affection.  No, I'm not a therapist, nor do I play one on t.v., but I'm suggesting some messed up lifelong cr*p that needs to be sorted out in a psychologist's office, not on a barstool in Albania.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 20
43 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Right, I wouldn't have done the swing either.  But if Tim had had a smile on his face, been laughing at the parrots, making jokes with Jeniffer (I can't stand typing that with two F's, it just feels wrong), and holding her hand all day while not complaining about the heat (as she said, "it's the sun, what do you want me to do?"), the swings wouldn't have been that big of a deal.

It wasn't just the swing.  It was his poor attitude the whole day.  

He couldn't get it up the night before, and he probably didn't sleep.  

Lack of being able to show what little manhood he has + zero sleep = a grumpy Tim.

Yes, at least show some interest in things, but no all he did was frown and complain. A better attitude would have worked in not going on the swings. I'm not a Jeniffer fan either but I agreed with her. What an awful dud of a guy. so you didn't get it up, at least try to be pleasant and maybe just maybe she could let it pass. It seems like she has been tolerant of him all this time. I would have left him and enjoyed the day alone. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Stacy started last night's drama by trying to throw her "love" in Darcey's face.  What a passive-aggressive beyotch.  

Darcey's mistake was buying into Stacy's B.S. and crying because Tom doesn't "love" her like Florian "loves" Stacy.  Darcey should have said, "Stacy, I'm so happy for you & Florian!" and raised a glass to celebrate her sister having found love.  Period.  That would have shut Stacy up.

But because Darcey turned on her tears, Stacy upped her game by leaning into it.  PDA, all these expressions of the "love" that she knows Darcey wants so badly.  

Stacy gets fed by this.  Her appetite for twin one-upmanship gets satiated by Darcey's reactions.

Their lifelong dynamic of one-upping each other is still at play, and they know which buttons to push to get a serious rise.  At their age (how old are they again?), they shouldn't be living together, sharing clothes, comparing hair extension lengths.

There is some dynamic that likely started with their parents (where are their parents?), where each girl competed for love.  I'm guessing it was dad.  I'm guessing whoever was the prettiest "that day" won dad's affection until he moved to the other one.  I'm not suggesting anything sexual, but affection.  No, I'm not a therapist, nor do I play one on t.v., but I'm suggesting some messed up lifelong cr*p that needs to be sorted out in a psychologist's office, not on a barstool in Albania.

Yes, Darcey falls right into the trap. Tom looked so done with it. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

Yes, Darcey falls right into the trap. Tom looked so done with it. 

And Darcey is pushing away the one thing she wants most out of all of this:  Tom's love.  But by constantly stating how much she wants his love, she's pushing him away, and yes, he looks so done with it.

I have a friend who exhibits this exact behavior.  Close to 60 years old, wears extremely tight, pushed up dresses, extensions, the whole deal.  Leads with sex, sensuality, "loooove".  Ends up pushing away every guy she's married to or dates, because they didn't text her right back during a business meeting, or whatever else she decides to cry about that day.  In my friend's case, dad had an affair with mom's younger best friend and married her, and my friend has spent a lifetime of chasing daddy's love.  So whatever Darcey and Stacy's issue is, they will be 60, still dealing with it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Tim needs to go back to NC and his girlfriend/not girlfriend and his daughter/not daughter and call it a day. He seems most happy in that situation. 

Why do we not know why Stacy is engaged for 3 years and still not living in the same country as her Albanian? No 90 day visa for either of them? What are they waiting for? Seems fishy to me. Darcy should be asking Stacy about that! 

• Love 15

I know family is important to alot of people but I don't really get all this involvement with the parents.  I came from a family of siblings that were independant as soon as they became adults and didn't ask permission to do anything.   Sure you want their blessing but at that age you are going to do what you want, make your own mistakes and such.  That is how we learn and grow.

Also, Caesar is becoming stalkerish!!!   If I told a guy it was over, that means its over. 

• Love 14

I feel for Darcy, but she has had a lifetime of Stacy and she knows Stacy pushes her buttons so I have no idea why she agreed to this trip so early on in her relationship with Tom.

Hopefully this is a lesson learned for her.  

I mean he didn't want to go to begin with, she knows how Stacy is, she knows she is very early in her relationship with Tom and she had already had a drunkenly embarrassing episode with him.  All signs pointed to her skating on very thin ice with him and him not being as into her as she is into him....

With all that going on.....why would she agree to this trip?

Did she really think Stacy was going to really be genuinely happy to her and give up her current position as "winning twin?"

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Can not stand the slouching at a tables this episode! Akinyi was practically laying her head in her plate! Drunk or not it pained me to watch. She wasn’t sitting up straight before the drink arrived. I would’ve ended my date immediately, she was insufferable. Dunno why Ben is getting so much hate. He’s a straight laced Christian dude. She talks like she is 12 yrs old and she’s not all that attractive. Sorry, not sorry.  Everyone is saying that he’s being controlling over on Reddit (had to have my forum fix and this episode’s thread was closed), but I don’t blame the guy for not wanting her to drink! He’s probably scared her family will beat his ass senseless if they find out she was drunk. I haven’t seen much in the way of a wonderful personality from her either. Go home Ben  

Ben isn't a bad guy. He seems level headed and there are many women who would love a man of faith. He should cut his loses and go home. Akinyi doesn't want to be a mom. She got drunk (granted on very little) but she should have had a soda if she can't handle her liquor. People do overdo it once in awhile, that was not the right time to. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Tatortot said:

I know family is important to alot of people but I don't really get all this involvement with the parents.  I came from a family of siblings that were independant as soon as they became adults and didn't ask permission to do anything.   Sure you want their blessing but at that age you are going to do what you want, make your own mistakes and such.  That is how we learn and grow.

Also, Caesar is becoming stalkerish!!!   If I told a guy it was over, that means its over. 

Thank you! I was a major daddy’s girl and I remember my ex husband asking me if he had to ask my dad’s permission to marry me. He said he was really nervous about it. I told him not to be ridiculous. My parents hosted our engagement dinner and my dad shook my fiancé’s hand and said “Son, I raised my daughter to be an independent adult and make good choices. So if she wants you, then we accept you into our family because we trust the choices she makes”. My Dad was Puerto Rican with strong family values. I just don’t get all the parent influence on these shows. I think it’s manufactured drama. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Tatortot said:

Like he is going to "find Maria". We aren't even sure she really exists. And then, what? He will win her over? Maybe that is why he kept the candy panties/bras? He can woo her with them. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I can't get the vision of Zied's grubby little hands practically picking the cash out of Rebecca's wallet.

I've had margaritas before. Never got buzzed only off one half. Maybe she thought she was being cute and funny? If Ben takes her home, all I can say is, poor Grayson. 

I enjoyed watching Tom trying to tame his poof before going out. Next week's previews with the sister and goldenface Darcy should prove interesting.

I have to say I was perplexed with Mykull and Angela just going to a fertility clinic in Nigeria. Here in the good old US, you'd probably wait a good several weeks to get an appointment. Does Angela have insurance that covers out of the country emergency fertility evaluation?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

ok Zied asking Rebecca to have (not even borrow if I recall) money to buy her engagement ring... if he asks and she says yes, she needs a punch in the throat.

I did feel bad for Ben when Akini was "drunk" thinking about his son. I hope he really thinks about this. She plays like an innocent child but is a little imp in disguise. "touch the forbidden fruit" and didn't she say something like she doesn't like when men won't have sex with her??

Ben pack all your polo shirts and go home!

Edited by Thisgirllovespasta
  • Love 9

I always thought Omar was creepy. He doesn't say much. He has no emotion. His eyes are dead. He shows no love for Avery. Buckle up, Avery, Omar owns you now.  It's going to be a very bumpy ride for you. And while you are at it, you best learn how to cook and clean and have sex on demand because that is all you are going to be allowed to do. Most of all, do not smile or laugh in public unless Omar says you can. And for god's sake NO DANCING IN THE STREET!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I think Omar was legitimately embarrassed by Avery talking about the wedding night.  I could be very wrong but I think that is a culture where such things are discussed between the husband and wife only.  I am old and would never think to discuss MY personal sex life on TV so I can understand why he was trying to get her to shut up.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

When I saw the previews "stop being so mean to your sister" I thought Tom was talking to Stacy. She was saying so many passive aggressive things like "just relax and wish for it" and all kinds of dumb things to upset Darcy. She's a real piece of work.  She lives to stir the pot and then says "Oh as usual you're blaming ME!"

• Love 18
39 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Really. Can't Ben find a nice Christian, god fearing woman in his own church? Or some Christian mingle's website? It can't be that difficult.

Nope. Supposedly he even got stood up at the Cracker Barrel. 

• LOL 9

I'm not a Darcey fan by any means but I did feel sorry for her when Tom and her sister ganged up on her.  She was crushed by that.  Florian was the only one who was nice to her.  That had to be awful.  I don't think Tom cares about her one bit.

Does anyone else think Angela is older than 51?  When she was laying on that OB's table and craning her neck to look at the ultrasound all I could focus on was the dry, crinkly skin around her neck.  I'm 7 years older than her and don't have any of that yet.  Maybe she's actually 61?

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But is he an impudent snob? (only fellow olds will get that!)

I'm not quite to that point, but totally understand the reference (history major here!)

Tim was an unbelievable pill that entire trip. You know what? I'm lazy AF and would probably also have been all "so. many. steps." (I know this because that was 100% me climbing Diamond Head) but that place was BEAUTIFUL and knowing that would have kept me going (with loads of stops to look at cute animals on the way).  I would completely do that swing. I looked over at Mr.shockermolar, who was with Tim on the swing thing, and said "I so hope she asks one of the production crew to get on that thing with her!" 

52 minutes ago, Lady Iris said:

I've had margaritas before. Never got buzzed only off one half. Maybe she thought she was being cute and funny? If Ben takes her home, all I can say is, poor Grayson. 

When Ben said "what if she has a drink with Grayson. He's only 5 he can't take care of himself." in apparent horror and confusion, I LOL'd. Dude, she's just told you she isn't interested in parenting only in being a friend to your kid. But let's blow RIGHT the fuck through that and imagine a scenario wherein you've left your 5 year old alone with her. What scenario is that exactly - one where you don't have to pay daycare anymore? One where you aren't directly with your kid on a weekend when you have custody/visitation? What is your plan that you're dumping your kid on a wife that doesn't want to take care of said kid? And seriously, no shade on her. She's not maternal apparently, too many women aren't and either don't care or won't admit to it. Good for her that she does and is upfront about it. Mr.shockermolar was all, "What is she, the babysitter now? No drinking while you're watching my kid!" 

1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Good lord those two. Do they know each other's buttons or what!? Having said that Darcey is just a mess with the drinking. Crying drunks are so emo. Ugh.  They're so much work to deal with.  Gah - do you think Stacey is the same kind of drunk? Can you imagine being in that house with two ugly crying drunks that, instead of trying to one up each other on their sex lives are trying to one up on how miserable they are? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
9 hours ago, beesknees said:

Cesar (and no one) - What in hell is he doing repacking those candy panties?  And he's not embarrassed getting his luggage checked at some point?

I can just picture the guys at Ukrainian scammer central laughing about Caesar and saying to faux Maria "Tell him to buy you some chocolate panties!". Then making bets on whether Caesar would do it.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Racj82 said:

The Tim and Prince comparison make so sense simply because Tim has no real style, sex appeal or charisma. He's just a effeminate dude.

The comparison still works. You're making a judgment about the quality of Tim's somewhat feminine androgynous style. That's not what I was saying. Prince does it better, but that doesn't mean that Tim isn't trying to do the same thing even if he isn't doing a good job at pulling it off.

Nico Tortorella, Ezra Miller, and Billy Porter often do a mix of masculine feminine in their red carpet. Just because Billy's is everything and Nico's is usually a disaster doesn't mean they aren't trying to do the same thing. And I'll say the same about Tim. He's making these sartorial choices because they appeal to him even though his choices lack the intentionality and manifesto of a Nico, Ezra, or Billy. All 3 are queer, so maybe a better example might've Lenny Kravitz or Pharrell. Both have been known to wear women's clothing.

Tim was in a snit because because he has finally realized that he and Jenifffffer are not the least bit compatible and she would likely throw his inability to perform in his face until the end of time.

Omar has broken neck syndrome in his confessionals. Now that I know that Teri had Avery at 16, their entire dynamic and Avery's choice to convert makes a ton of sense. 

When I see Tom and Florian next to each other, I always think these two need to become besties quickly. Tom and Florian will become each other's port in the storm that is the crazy of the Silva sisters. Darcey and Stacey's ex-husbands filed for divorce on the same day. The real ride or die in a relationship with a Silva sister is always going to be the dude dating her sister.

Darcey and Stacey are going to end up like the Duval sisters. I wonder how they'll go out. Actually Darcey will be drunkenly crying and wailing by a window, the heel on her knock off Louboutin will break, and as she's about to die Lexi Featherston style she'll reach out and grab Stacey. Splat!

1 hour ago, Lady Iris said:

I have to say I was perplexed with Mykull and Angela just going to a fertility clinic in Nigeria. Here in the good old US, you'd probably wait a good several weeks to get an appointment. Does Angela have insurance that covers out of the country emergency fertility evaluation?

It's Nigeria. People who advocate for a purely capitalist society need to go to Nigeria. You literally just need to plunk down cash for everything from medical care to police services. It doesn't operate like America. And if you want to bounce someone from the appointment you want, you can just offer more money than the person with the appointment. However, people going to a fertility clinic almost certainly have a lot of money so the clinic is much less likely to pull bidding shenanigans. The trip to the fertility clinic scene is 100% the producers doing. Angela had nothing to do with it.

Akinyi is a silly drunk, but it didn't annoy me. Ben is a boring scold. He does annoy me. He has a young child. He doesn't know Akinyi well enough to only be having conversations about being a stepmother now. WTF??? He also doesn't know anything about her culture and how substantial her adjustment would be. Akinyi is silly and immature, but Ben is a moron. Akinyi isn't responsible for a child so I'm going to side more with her because Ben thought it was a great idea to bring a foreign stranger into his child's life. Also Ben, don't correct her pronunciation of zebra. Accents are a thing. Please move along.

Rebecca, you don't know Zied at all!!!!! He doesn't know anything about her, which is why this trip has been a Russian nesting doll of Rebecca's secrets and Rebecca doesn't really know shit about Zied. I do love Wiem shaking her head at the fucking foolishness of Zied using Rebecca's money to buy Rebecca's engagement ring. You could tell that she was disappointed that Zied hadn't even saved enough money to buy the damn ring. 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 14