Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: True Colors

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

But whose Christian code?? The Bible never prohibits drinking alcohol! (It does prohibit drunkenness but did anyone anticipate she'd get drunk from one drink?) And Ben is DIVORCED! It's a sin to remarry, according to the Bible unless the divorce was due to infidelity (which he didn't claim...said it was due to trust issues). In many churches, divorced/remarried ppl cannot be pastors.

So what's really going on here? Both seem to be falling short.

That Darcey has a drinking prblm? I could tell she prbly overdid it. But to me, there are deeper issues; the drinking is just the outward sign. She's just too sensitive and insecure!

Bikini and her family made an issue about Ben being divorced, and I think it was an appropriate reason.   I assume they believe the grounds of his divorce would justify him remarrying.  It is possible that Ben's ex-wife was unfaithful, but he didn't want to embarrass the mother ofh his son (or himself) by speaking about it on TV.   Abandonment by an unbelieving spouse is considered grounds by many or most conservative Christian churches as well.   (1 Corinthians 7:15-16)

I don't think Benjamin was condemning Bikini as a sinner, for getting drunk that one time.  I took it more as him wondering if she is a big drinker or perhaps if she is one of those people who get hooked the first time they try a substance.   

I also think her earlier attempts to seduce him combined with her lying to her father about where she was and then getting drunk and demanding more margaritas made him question whether she was the demure, conservative Christian woman she portrayed herself as, or something very different.   

It might not be as bad as all that and maybe he will look past it.  But, I think it is good that Benjamin is taking these possible warning signs seriously, as opposed to ignoring them or explaining them away, the way a lot of the idiots on the 90 Days shows do.   

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Bikini and her family made an issue about Ben being divorced, and I think it was an appropriate reason.  ... Abandonment by an unbelieving spouse is considered grounds by many or most conservative Christian churches as well.   (1 Corinthians 7:15-16)

That's true! But does not explicitly say if remarriage afterward is OK.

Does anyone know if Ben's ex wife was African? Maybe just can't mentally accept that she's gone and is looking for a double to swap in? Bc there is no reason on earth why a man w/ a tiny kid would want to take on the burden of bringing an immigrant wife here, whom the child does not even know and may not even like. 

And why does it appear Ben is NEVER wearing underwear?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I don't think Benjamin was condemning Bikini as a sinner, for getting drunk that one time.  I took it more as him wondering if she is a big drinker or perhaps if she is one of those people who get hooked the first time they try a substance.   

I agree that Benjamin wasn't condemning her as a sinner for drinking.  I think his distress was more the idea that his future wife could not hold her alcohol to the point that she was a sloppy drunk, after only 1/2 a margarita.  Jesus' first miracle, after all, was changing water into wine, so it's hard for me to imagine that the act of consuming alcohol itself was the problem; after all, he did not try to dissuade her from ordering a drink.  His problem was that she apparently couldn't hold her alcohol at all and behaved inappropriately after just a little.  I've often been at social gatherings where clergy and spouses were present, and there was never a problem about to drink or not (don't hang out with Methodists, mostly Episcopalians, Catholics, and Jews), but every one of them--of us--male or female knew when to stop and how to behave even if we were a little tipsy.

And I disagree with whoever said that people who are really drunk don't announce it.  Bikini is exactly the sort of person to announce that she is drunk--unaccustomed to alcohol (this may well have been her first drink) and a little surprised by its effect.  The fact that she liked it and wanted more tells me she is really unused to drinking because she doesn't realize that drinking more doesn't intensify or increase that pleasant initial glow; it makes you more drunk, which can be nasty or hilarious, depending on which kind of drunk you are.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

EF72FA28-10AB-470F-8E4A-3FAFC4E9B6F0.thumb.jpeg.0853ad36e57100a12324c312676a3e29.jpeg

Sophie, Countess of Wessex is older than Grangela. She’ll be 55 in January. 

Angela looks like a HARD 75.

It's interesting that someone referenced the movie "Clueless", because it's hard to believe that actress Stacey Dash who played Dionne and Angela are both 52 years old.

Edited by Adeejay
22 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I agree that Benjamin wasn't condemning her as a sinner for drinking.  I think his distress was more the idea that his future wife could not hold her alcohol to the point that she was a sloppy drunk, after only 1/2 a margarita.  Jesus' first miracle, after all, was changing water into wine, so it's hard for me to imagine that the act of consuming alcohol itself was the problem; after all, he did not try to dissuade her from ordering a drink.  His problem was that she apparently couldn't hold her alcohol at all and behaved inappropriately after just a little.  I've often been at social gatherings where clergy and spouses were present, and there was never a problem about to drink or not (don't hang out with Methodists, mostly Episcopalians, Catholics, and Jews), but every one of them--of us--male or female knew when to stop and how to behave even if we were a little tipsy.

And I disagree with whoever said that people who are really drunk don't announce it.  Bikini is exactly the sort of person to announce that she is drunk--unaccustomed to alcohol (this may well have been her first drink) and a little surprised by its effect.  The fact that she liked it and wanted more tells me she is really unused to drinking because she doesn't realize that drinking more doesn't intensify or increase that pleasant initial glow; it makes you more drunk, which can be nasty or hilarious, depending on which kind of drunk you are.

In my first, completely accidental alcoholic experience I never announced it to anyone even after I found out it was a screwdriver and not orange juice.  

By the time I was drunk, I was past caring that I was drunk.  I don't think I knew what I was and I didn't care....I was past caring and was completely in the moment.  I just was

I was having a good old time when I was as drunk as I think akyini was pretending to be and so while I probably wouldn't have turned down another orange juice I wasn't asking for it or demanding it in the face of someone telling me no. 

I was too busy being a messy drunk.....trying to take off my clothes, laughing at absolutely nothing, dancing down the hallways and blowing kisses to people.  

*Sigh* if I ever run for office that hotel security footage is out there.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

In my first, completely accidental alcoholic experience I never announced it to anyone even after I found out it was a screwdriver and not orange juice.  

By the time I was drunk, I was past caring that I was drunk.  I don't think I knew what I was and I didn't care....I was past caring and was completely in the moment.  I just was

I was having a good old time when I was as drunk as I think akyini was pretending to be and so while I probably wouldn't have turned down another orange juice I wasn't asking for it or demanding it in the face of someone telling me no. 

I was too busy being a messy drunk.....trying to take off my clothes, laughing at absolutely nothing, dancing down the hallways and blowing kisses to people.  

*Sigh* if I ever run for office that hotel security footage is out there.

I'd pay good money to see it--anyone else want to chip in?  It sounds like a gloriously good time.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Mothra said:

There is now a movement in certain Evangelical groups that are saying they drank grape juice not wine. 🤢 

5 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I'd pay good money to see it--anyone else want to chip in?  It sounds like a gloriously good time.

I'll chip in.... as long as no one has me on film anywhere. Like the time I had to be carried out of a dance club by my cousin and their friends. Order a rum and coke, you get a bottle of coke and a bigger bottle of rum. Make your own! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 3
15 hours ago, Mothra said:

I’d think micropenis or some abnormality about his genitals might be the problem except that he's had apparently successful sexual relationships (at least two) in the past, 

Maybe his past relationships weren’t successful sexually and that’s why they didn’t work out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/30/2019 at 7:45 PM, magemaud said:

I suspect the clinic was well paid, if not in money, at least in advertising just like many of the other places where the "contestants" are filmed (attorneys, counselors, restaurants, bridal salons, etc.) 

They showed Angela paying for the consultation. At the beginning of the scene, she uses her card on a credit card machine at the reception desk.

7 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Am I the only one who assumed that Angela had to be in menopause already this whole time? She's in her 50's. I think it would be rare if she wasn't in menopause or experiencing serious peri-menopause at this point. Either way, a simple Google search would have told her that no reputable fertility doctor would try to use a 53 year old woman's eggs to produce a pregnancy. 

At the end of the appointment the doctor said that Angela’s uterus was in good shape (so she can tote it, yay) but the only way she could have a baby would be “donor eggs.” Skyla had said she “might” tote the baby if Ang got an egg, but absolutely not going to donate her eggs to the cause. This doesn’t make sense to me, Skyla has refused to undergo a (comparatively) simple harvesting procedure but hasn’t ruled out going through nine months of pregnancy? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1

I’m re-watching that episode and I wonder if Akini  was taking a medication or something that made her react more to the alcohol and a margarita.  If she hadn’t eaten anything at all that day that may have made it worse too. Of course, Ben would drive anyone to drink.  

Ben is an absolute wet blanket. I wonder if he’s going to object to anything other than quiet, missionary sex.

Someone upthread suggested that he may be trying to get free daycare and I agree.  I’ve known more than one single father who wanted to get into a relationship so that he could have somebody to take care of his kids.

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I’m re-watching that episode and I wonder if Akini  was taking a medication or something that made her react more to the alcohol and a margarita.  If she hadn’t eaten anything at all that day that may have made it worse too. Of course, Ben would drive anyone to drink.  

Ben is an absolute wet blanket. I wonder if he’s going to object to anything other than quiet, missionary sex.

Someone upthread suggested that he may be trying to get free daycare and I agree.  I’ve known more than one single father who wanted to get into a relationship so that he could have somebody to take care of his kids.

This is a whole lot of unnecessary work for that hypothetical end goal.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Skyla had said she “might” tote the baby if Ang got an egg, but absolutely not going to donate her eggs to the cause. This doesn’t make sense to me, Skyla has refused to undergo a (comparatively) simple harvesting procedure but hasn’t ruled out going through nine months of pregnancy? 

I think I can see the logic in it.  Toting an unrelated egg is one thing, but knowing that’s her own child she’s giving to her crazy mother and a stranger might just be too much to deal with.  Does she even have any children?  I thought the ones we see all belong to the criminal daughter, but I don’t know for sure.

• Love 7

Maybe the plan Akinyi’s Family has cooked up involves Akinyi drinking then going back to Ben’s AirBnB where Fidel will show up, and accuse Ben of ruining his sister. Not only will Fidel insist that Ben marry her, the bride price he quotes will now be a small fortune. Mission accomplished! 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

At the end of the appointment the doctor said that Angela’s uterus was in good shape (so she can tote it, yay) but the only way she could have a baby would be “donor eggs.” Skyla had said she “might” tote the baby if Ang got an egg, but absolutely not going to donate her eggs to the cause. This doesn’t make sense to me, Skyla has refused to undergo a (comparatively) simple harvesting procedure but hasn’t ruled out going through nine months of pregnancy? 

I know someone who went through IVF, and the egg harvesting with all the hormones you have to take is no walk in the park, and the hormones can even increase your cancer risk later on in life. But regardless, Skyla didn't sound serious about either "toting" or donating. I think Skyla said she would think about the toting just to get out of the conversation. And she can probably guess, like we all can, that it will never even get to the point where she has to make that decision. Angela and Michael are doomed.

If Michael even makes it to America, they have to pay for the fiance Visa, then pay for the paperwork to get Michael's working papers and green card. And there's the cost of the wedding. And it sounded like Angela was already broke. So coming up with thousands of dollars for fertility treatments is going to be a stretch. "Side chick" is actually the most economical option at this point. 

It was entertaining that Angela thought having one egg left was an achievement. 

• Love 9

I got my tubes tied so my totin days are over. Oh, maybe I could still tote? The thing is I toted  3 times and I always got this awful rib pain. I am very short waisted and it makes totin' hard. The totin' would start off okay but by the time I hit 31 weeks, I felt like I pulled a rib. I had excruciating burning pain all the way around the totin area. I do live in Georgia like Angela so I think we have a large population of potential egg toters here. Just don't ask me to tote for you Angie!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, PityFree said:

Someone upthread suggested that he may be trying to get free daycare and I agree.

Nothing is free when you have to spend thousands to fly to Kenya(?), pay a hefty sum to the family and then pay for the visa and the flight to the US and then give Bikini the wedding of her dreams and probably have to pay for her family to come to the US...If that is Ben's thought process then that is sad since he is broke, he should not be going that route, he should stay local and look for love/babysitter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I don't get the idea he is looking for daycare. He only has his son part time and it seems like he has his son when he is off- not working. Why would he want to leave his kid with someone else on the few hours a week that he has his son? It's not like he has the kid full-time and is paying someone when he is at work.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Mothra said:

he did not try to dissuade her from ordering a drink.

Nah, he just pointedly ordered a Fanta and looked at her meaningfully. He certainly hinted that he expected her to order a non alcoholic beverage.

I worked as a bartender for years, and have heard people announce that they are drunk countless times.

20 hours ago, Mothra said:

I do think Akinyi was genuinely drunk after half a margarita.  I think she is a person who is not accustomed to alcohol--she didn't know what a margarita was, after all, compared to some of the young people in the franchise who drink "medical-grade" alcohol--slurping down a sweet drink on an empty stomach.

Ben is coming across as a prude, what with his horror at her drinking and at her wanting to have sex with him.  Now that she's received approval to marry him, she seems a different person, when I would have expected him to be the one ready to relax the rules.

I agree. I think she was so excited to be out from under Fidel's thumb she wanted to cut loose. She and Ben had the various permissions sewn up, and as far as she's concerned, she and Ben are as good as married, so why not do it up while they have the privacy of the Air BnB?

And another data point from my bartending days--one time a kid came in, it was his birthday, and he wanted to order his first legal drink. He looks at me, eyes bright and eager, and says "Do you have martinis here?". LOL.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I just watching this whole mess yesterday; me so late- I hate so late so much!

Tom and Darcy- Darcy is a mess.  Everytime she says Grand Canary I imagine a huge yellow bird swooping in and picking tiny Darcy up in it's beak and then flying away.  Tom is feeling duped and uncomfortable and pressured.  I'm glad he was mean to her.

the broke American dork and Bikini-  the church elders seemed nice; nicer than her family.  I think Bikini is just looking for a way out of whatever controlling situation is going on in her family and can't wait to get to america to booze it up, smoke, and dress like a hooker.

Avery- Um, that cape.  Also, she's a brat.  I can't fault her mom for being a rude concerned; I'm sure Avery explained nothing to her so that she could have something to be mad about when Teri is uncomfortable and says stuff.  Also telling her mom about Syria was such a brat move.  Omar seemed really in awe of her during the whole get to the wedding ordeal; like he truly loves her.  Let's see how much he loves her when the brat comes out in Syria.  It was like an episode of Where in the world is Carmen Sandeigo where a villian has stole the Muslim wedding and they have an hour to hunt down the culprit and get it back.

Cesear - PASS!

Becky and Zied- She is so gross.  In spite of all his flaws, he seems better than her.  Run, Zied!!!!!!  Find a nice Muslim girl and ditch this saggy granny.  I hate her for spending all this money on her sex tourism when she owes substantial child support.

Tim- Poor jen seems to like him.  Psttttt......he's totally weird and probably gay!  If I were her I'd be laughing at him ALL THE TIME.

Big Ang and Mycull- Mycull should listen to momma.  And his momma should take him by the ear, lock him in his room, and take away his cell phone for bringing this granny trollop home to her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Maybe his past relationships weren’t successful sexually and that’s why they didn’t work out. 

Then he'd have to be crazy or a glutton for punishment to go on a show about hooking up for the first time w/ his signficant other. 

Unless in the season finale, fed up w/ her criticisms and abuse, he bends her over and blows her hair back, up and all the way off!

13 hours ago, PityFree said:

Someone upthread suggested that he may be trying to get free daycare and I agree. 

But what he'd have to pay to bring her here (and has already paid) would cover several years' worth of child care. Ass backwards plan! LOL

2 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:

I got my tubes tied so my totin days are over. Oh, maybe I could still tote?

You could definitely still tote if you have a uterus.

56 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

I don't get the idea he is looking for daycare. He only has his son part time and it seems like he has his son when he is off- not working. Why would he want to leave his kid with someone else on the few hours a week that he has his son? It's not like he has the kid full-time and is paying someone when he is at work.

I don't know any father who has visitation/parenting time only when he is off work. (Unless he's some kind of violent drunk who qualifies for only 1 hour a week of supervised visitation.) Nowadays a lot of parenting time is 50/50, including full 24 hour days. But did they ever say he's the non custodial/nonprimary parent? Maybe the boy lives w/ Ben most or all of the time. The mother may not live nearby. Yep, if he has that boy 50% of the time or more, stepmom duties are definitely factoring into his decision in a big way.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Big Ang and Mycull- Mycull should listen to momma.  And his momma should take him by the ear, lock him in his room, and take away his cell phone for bringing this granny trollop home to her.

You would think, as active as Michael is on social media, he would have found a younger, more viable American woman who is interested in sponsoring his move to the US so he could lose Angela and have the babies he wants. Why isn't anyone else trying to holla at Michael. Tons of women felt sorry for Mohammed, for instance, and offered to taken him off Danielle's hands.

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

You would think, as active as Michael is on social media, he would have found a younger, more viable American woman who is interested in sponsoring his move to the US so he could lose Angela and have the babies he wants. Why isn't anyone else trying to holla at Michael. Tons of women felt sorry for Mohammed, for instance, and offered to taken him off Danielle's hands.

Big Ang is monitoring his phone. No way she'd let any chick near her My-cull! She had a fit just to see a woman in the background of one of his pictures.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Big Ang is monitoring his phone. No way she'd let any chick near her My-cull! She had a fit just to see a woman in the background of one of his pictures.

You don't think he's smart enough to start other accounts she doesn't know about? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BallisticNikki said:

You could definitely still tote if you have a uterus.

Many years ago a friend's sister, in her 50s, "toted" twins for her daughter who couldn't conceive. At the time it was groundbreaking and made the national news. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I don't know any father who has visitation/parenting time only when he is off work. (Unless he's some kind of violent drunk who qualifies for only 1 hour a week of supervised visitation.) Nowadays a lot of parenting time is 50/50, including full 24 hour days. But did they ever say he's the non custodial/nonprimary parent? Maybe the boy lives w/ Ben most or all of the time. The mother may not live nearby. Yep, if he has that boy 50% of the time or more, stepmom duties are definitely factoring into his decision in a big way.

My ex got every other weekend and every Wednesday nights. That was it. I think it depends on the agreement. 

25 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

You don't think he's smart enough to start other accounts she doesn't know about? 

He should have been smart enough to get rid of her the first time they met. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

Does she even have any children?  I thought the ones we see all belong to the criminal daughter, but I don’t know for sure.

I believe Skyla has children. Way back when Scottie took Angela to the airport for her first trip to Nigeria, there were several children with her to saw farewell to "Maw Maw." Scottie's children appear to be bi-racial and not all of these were. 

Edited by magemaud
update: Ange has six grandchildren
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nah, he just pointedly ordered a Fanta and looked at her meaningfully. He certainly hinted that he expected her to order a non alcoholic beverage.

She was looking at the menu and said something about all the drinks containing vodka, then she asked him about a margarita. He said "I think you'd like it" so that's what she ordered. Then he ordered a Fanta for himself. If he really didn't want her to drink, why didn't he say something when she asked what she should order? 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

My ex got every other weekend and every Wednesday nights. That was it. I think it depends on the agreement. 

My exhusband, too tho there was some overlap like if they were sick and needed to be picked up from school or if he had to work late. But more recently, it seems to be going more toward 50-50.

Just now, BallisticNikki said:

My exhusband, too tho there was some overlap like if they were sick and needed to be picked up from school or if he had to work late. But more recently, it seems to be going more toward 50-50.

My son is 25 so that tells you how long ago it was! I'm glad it wasn't 50-50 when he was little. How does that work with school? My ex lived about 20 miles away, I can't imagine him taking him to school every day. 

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I believe Skyla has children. Way back when Scottie took Angela to the airport for her first trip to Nigeria, there were several children with her to saw farewell to "Maw Maw." Scottie's children appear to be bi-racial and not all of these were. 

She strikes me as someone who has more baby daddies as she has kids....😂

But wow, yeah, Angie didn't say anything about asking Scottie to tote anything 🤐

3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

My son is 25 so that tells you how long ago it was! I'm glad it wasn't 50-50 when he was little. How does that work with school? My ex lived about 20 miles away, I can't imagine him taking him to school every day. 

Yeah, 50/50 would suck! IMO

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Love 1

How about the woman from a few seasons ago, who was involved with a scammy Nigerian guy--Lowo? Michael looks like Prince William compared to him!

13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She was looking at the menu and said something about all the drinks containing vodka, then she asked him about a margarita. He said "I think you'd like it" so that's what she ordered. Then he ordered a Fanta for himself. If he really didn't want her to drink, why didn't he say something when she asked what she should order? 

OK, fair, I got that mixed up. But I still think he's a passive aggressive priggish bore.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How about the woman from a few seasons ago, who was involved with a scammy Nigerian guy--Lowo? Michael looks like Prince William compared to him!

Funny! Lowo got a bowl of ice cream smashed in his face for lying, too!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lowo's lying was EPIC. He was "studying in Vietnam", he had a baby mama stashed in Alabama, and he bought marabou handcuffs in preparation for Narkiya's visit. He makes Michael look like a boy scout. 

I feel like Michael's are prbly epic, too. But there just isn't enough time in their storyline to go into all of it. But he told her he was 40 years old, he promised to delete all social media and we must not forget the whole blow job ride share situation. And personally, I was never fully satisfied w/ anyone's explanation of the missing $300.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

You would think, as active as Michael is on social media, he would have found a younger, more viable American woman who is interested in sponsoring his move to the US so he could lose Angela and have the babies he wants. Why isn't anyone else trying to holla at Michael.

I recall several of their arguments involved Michael being contacted on FB by a number of "other wimmen." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Funny! Lowo got a bowl of ice cream smashed in his face for lying, too!

Would you believe those two are still together?  I would have bet a shiny quarter that Lowo would have been out of there when his required wait time was up.

OMG, he was the guy who like printed all her picture on an HP inkjet and papered the walls with them right?  I vaguely remember him seducing her with cake.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I believe Skyla has children.....

, there were several children with her to saw farewell to "Maw Maw." 

Also there were kids on a swingset near Ang's house I think,,

Maybe these are grkids from another of Ang's kids, as there is at least of Ang's kids in trouble with the law, and Sklya isn't that one,

Edited by MajorNelson
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Yeah plenty of dad's see their kids on weekends and one or two weeknights, not when they are at work. It it is a 50/50 agreement, yes he would be at work part of the time.  

I recall several of their arguments involved Michael being contacted on FB by a number of "other wimmen." 

Then he needs to just jump ship. Angela is not going to give him what he wants - comfortable lifestyle, diverse environment, children, business connections, freedom from physical abuse.

45 minutes ago, RealReality said:

OMG, he was the guy who like printed all her picture on an HP inkjet and papered the walls with them right?  I vaguely remember him seducing her with cake.  

Seduce the fat woman w/ cake. smh Is this a thing?

23 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

Yeah plenty of dad's see their kids on weekends and one or two weeknights, not when they are at work. It it is a 50/50 agreement, yes he would be at work part of the time.  

I know. But to the point where they would never need to use a sitter or pick them up from a sitter or have anyone to watch them for a short time? I'm trying to picture how it could work where the child would never be left alone w/ anyone else during his time.

Edited by BallisticNikki
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

But then he wouldn't have the privilege of being publicly humiliated every week on satellite television.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I believe the three (?) kids on the swing set are Scottie’s and Angela has custody of them while Scottie is in prison. She has a total of six grandchildren so some of them might be Skyla’s. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Becky and Zied- She is so gross.  In spite of all his flaws, he seems better than her.  Run, Zied!!!!!!  Find a nice Muslim girl and ditch this saggy granny.  I hate her for spending all this money on her sex tourism when she owes substantial child support.

Nah. Zied needs to find a nice Tunisian hoodrat. Why should a religious woman deal with the likes of him? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Nah. Zied needs to find a nice Tunisian hoodrat. Why should a religious woman deal with the likes of him? 

Have we heard any mention of religion from Zied? Or Rebecca?

What am I saying, her religion is young d**k.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Have we heard any mention of religion from Zied? Or Rebecca?

What am I saying, her religion is young d**k.

I don't think either of them are religious. Zied might be more but it might have to do with a cultural thing. 

• Love 5
On 9/30/2019 at 8:11 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

She can't be much of a drinker, she was hammered after half a margarita! 

I think some of it was an act. She probably thought she’d come across as sexy and a temptress. She certainly acted like she wanted to have Ben dipping into her cookie jar.

If she has been dating men from her village and having sex, I’m kind of shocked she has no kids.  B/C must be available in her little town. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I think some of it was an act. She probably thought she’d come across as sexy and a temptress. She certainly acted like she wanted to have Ben dipping into her cookie jar.

If she has been dating men from her village and having sex, I’m kind of shocked she has no kids.  B/C must be available in her little town. 

Nairobi is the capital city. And East African contraceptive use is actually pretty high compared to the rest of Africa. So she could really be pulling the wool over Ben's eyes. 

• Love 4