Type keyword(s) to search

Rebecca & Zied: Light Rings & Love Rats

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oy, and when she was sitting there scowling, she looked every bit of her 47 years plus a few.  She looked like Zied's disappointed mom on report card day or something.  Her attitude was doing her no favors, that's for sure.  

Dying laughing *Zieds disappointed mom on report card day*

That is exactly what she's projecting; I wonder if she coaches him through the jiggy jiggy?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

What do you think that shade of eyeshadow is called? 

Black?

Insecurity.  😄 

36 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I didn't know if I should post this or not but Rebecca thought I "trolled" her (???!) when I was just commenting on her photo. She really needs to stop using the filters.

photo.jpg

And you know on some level, she must believe she's exceptionally unattractive without the liberal usage of image-altering filters.  At least the filter in that photo doesn't make her look 20 years old, but still...There must some raging internal insecurity going on about her appearance to clap back at a follower in such a way.  

I'd feel sorry if she weren't so damned bossy and entitled.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

Her profile pic is kinda Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm as well.  Someone said on Twitter that she looked good for 47 and she popped out of nowhere and said thank you.  Surprise!  So she’s ready for fall.  Wonder if mug man is still attached to her.  

• LOL 4

I heard black eyeshadow is great for baggy eyelid skin. That way it all just kind of blends in. Nothing like having two black holes in your face (to match the hole in your head) Rebecca!

Edited by Miss Chevious
wrong tense
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 9/4/2019 at 9:59 PM, greekmom said:

I didn't know if I should post this or not but Rebecca thought I "trolled" her (???!) when I was just commenting on her photo. She really needs to stop using the filters.

photo.jpg

How is telling the truth (which she admitted to on television many times) trolling? All her photos ARE filtered.

• Love 10
On 9/4/2019 at 3:59 PM, greekmom said:

photo.jpg

Omg she's on a national TV show yapping about how she used heavily filtered pictures to entice her sausage-chested boyfriend and she's mad at you for mentioning the filters? Gotta love these fools.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, doglover3489 said:

I can’t wait to see Zied’s response when Rebecca tells him she’s still married to her last husband. Do you think he will tell her she’s not a “good woman” and really lose his temper bad?

I hope not!!!

• Love 1
On 9/4/2019 at 12:59 PM, greekmom said:

photo.jpg

Why is she so defensive....the picture is very clearly filtered!!!!  I mean she and her light ring have been on TV....the jigs up, don't be upset that people talk about you filtering your pictures when you very clearly do.  

• Love 7
On 9/4/2019 at 7:26 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Oy, and when she was sitting there scowling, she looked every bit of her 47 years plus a few.  She looked like Zied's disappointed mom on report card day or something.  Her attitude was doing her no favors, that's for sure.  

Omg exactly!

She needs to lay off on the faces... I'm sure she thinks she looks like Shirley Temple.

Unfortunately it's more like Bettie Davis in baby Jane. 😲

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

One question I have to my dear American friends on this site is how many chances does Homeland give you with the K1?  I assume Rebecc'sr last husband (the Moroccan) was brought over on a K1.  Is it an "oops. My bad, it didn't work, but hey THIS GUY is the ONE!"  or is it more like: "Well you had your one chance, can't bring anymore foreigners over."

Clarification on the system there please!  (plus does anyone know if the other two prior to the last one were imports as well?)

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

One question I have to my dear American friends on this site is how many chances does Homeland give you with the K1?  I assume Rebecc'sr last husband (the Moroccan) was brought over on a K1.  Is it an "oops. My bad, it didn't work, but hey THIS GUY is the ONE!"  or is it more like: "Well you had your one chance, can't bring anymore foreigners over."

Clarification on the system there please!  (plus does anyone know if the other two prior to the last one were imports as well?)

That's a good question!

• Useful 3

Just catching up.....when the sister asked Rebecca what she loved about Greasy and she responded, "I don't know....I just do".  And then responded "I don't know" about 5 more times.  This sums it all up.  Most of these fools are the same way.  They know nothing about their supposed significant other but they are sooooo madly in love!

Also, the lip pulling to the side thing.  Ridiculous.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

Just catching up.....when the sister asked Rebecca what she loved about Greasy and she responded, "I don't know....I just do".  And then responded "I don't know" about 5 more times.  This sums it all up.  Most of these fools are the same way.  They know nothing about their supposed significant other but they are sooooo madly in love!

YES!  I noticed that about most of these clowns - they have no substance to their relationship aside from a Mutual Admiration Society list of compliments.  I am always yelling at my television "WHAT IS HIS MIDDLE NAME? DO YOU KNOW THAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY SIBLINGS SHE HAS? OH MY GOD YOU DIDN'T KNOW HE LIVED AT HOME, DID YOU?" 

I took last season off, or whatever show was on after the shitshow of Season 6.  These clowns just killed me dead.

And I do the lip thing like Rebecca.  I wasn't aware I did it until the bf said "You do that, but you have more variations of it. Your face won't freeze that way so that's a good thing."  Always looking out for the future of my face, what a guy.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

When she does that lip thing , it reminds me of my late mom sitting in the den catching the sunlight and tweezing her chin hairs.

MSS YOU MOM!!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

YES!  I noticed that about most of these clowns - they have no substance to their relationship aside from a Mutual Admiration Society list of compliments.  I am always yelling at my television "WHAT IS HIS MIDDLE NAME? DO YOU KNOW THAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY SIBLINGS SHE HAS? OH MY GOD YOU DIDN'T KNOW HE LIVED AT HOME, DID YOU?" 

I took last season off, or whatever show was on after the shitshow of Season 6.  These clowns just killed me dead.

And I do the lip thing like Rebecca.  I wasn't aware I did it until the bf said "You do that, but you have more variations of it. Your face won't freeze that way so that's a good thing."  Always looking out for the future of my face, what a guy.

I, too, am shocked that these people have NO CLUE who they are, literally, getting into bed with and then are all surprised at stuff they discover.  I am at a bit of an outlier as I knew my current (2nd) hubby since childhood, but we still asked:  How much debt do you have?  Have you been in trouble with the law?  (No.) Do you have any other children?  (The answer was, again, no on both sides!)   Just all that nuts and bolts stuff.  Is your credit good?  Can you support yourself?  Not a whole lot of:  "Oh my gosh babeee...I love you SO MUCH!!! YOU ARE MINE!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 9/5/2019 at 9:19 AM, not you again said:

That black-eyelids look was popular back in the 90s.  I wonder if that's been her signature look since then.  

I remember the unblended blush streaks from the late 70's.

• Love 1
Pay your child support and rent instead of chasing after a man child. While you're at it, take care of your PI license, it expired in 2017. Private Investigator my foot🦶
Edited by druzy
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 9/6/2019 at 12:40 AM, RealReality said:

Why is she so defensive....the picture is very clearly filtered!!!!  I mean she and her light ring have been on TV....the jigs jiggy jiggy's up, don't be upset that people talk about you filtering your pictures when you very clearly do.  

Sorry, couldn't help it...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

What recent developments? She has to pay child support?

She lost custody of one of her kids when she married her last husband and she has to appear in court on October 4th because she is in arrears for thousands of dollars in back child support. She was also evicted from her apartment (not her first time) in January 2019 for not paying rent. She's a mess yet somehow she's going to pay for her boy toy's K1 Visa. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

She lost custody of one of her kids when she married her last husband and she has to appear in court on October 4th because she is in arrears for thousands of dollars in back child support. She was also evicted from her apartment (not her first time) in January 2019 for not paying rent. She's a mess yet somehow she's going to pay for her boy toy's K1 Visa. 

But there she is on camera handing 500 dinar over to her latest infatuation. 

Damn!  the kids always pay the price.

Poor kid has to go to school and hear comments about their mom chasing after a guy half her age, jumping in bed with him the first day, and generally making a fool of herself while being made a fool of by yet another loser. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Thats weird, she has been making it rain all over zied in Tunisia.  She was probably going to pull a Danielle and get him here then drop the news that she is broke.  Ha ha.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, iwasish said:

But there she is on camera handing 500 dinar over to her latest infatuation. 

Damn!  the kids always pay the price.

Poor kid has to go to school and hear comments about their mom chasing after a guy half her age, jumping in bed with him the first day, and generally making a fool of herself while being made a fool of by yet another loser. 

Oh, snap, and IIRC she took over to Tunisia a bunch of clothes and shit she had bought for him, too.

She's out spending money on her Shrine To Zied throughout her apartment...but can't manage to pay her child support.  

She may have just topped Tiffany on my list of Intolerable Imbeciles of the 90D franchise.  

I actually came into this thread to snark about Zied always calling her "beautiful," and how she shouldn't take it too seriously because he also referred to those pickles at the market as "beautiful."  Kind of like that doctor in the Seinfeld episode about the ugly baby, where the doc called everything "breathtaking."  

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

Thats weird, she has been making it rain all over zied in Tunisia.  

Like the saying goes- a fool and her money are soon parted.

I wonder if she really donated all her cameo money to charity🤔

In the first episode didn't Rebecca say she owns that PI business? Well she doesn't she's just an employee with an expired private PI license.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Like the saying goes- a fool and her money are soon parted.

In the first episode didn't Rebecca say she owns that PI business? Well she doesn't she's just an employee with an expired private PI license.

I thought that was weird too because yesterday I thought she said "her boss" ran the international background check.

She is probably an "independent contractor" and works under someone's license. Technically, I guess that could be having your own business

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 2
Just now, RealReality said:

I thought that was weird too because yesterday I thought she said "her boss" ran the international background check.

I caught that too! She can't keep her stories straight and she's worried about Zied being shady?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

She is probably an "independent contractor" and works under someone's license. Technically, I guess that could be having your own business

She probably takes pictures of people suspected of cheating on their spouses. And wasn’t she attaching a GPS unit to some ones car? Her buddy probably pays her under the table to drive around with her as a look out. She can’t have a paycheck or it will be garnished for child support. I hope her ex husband serves papers on TLC or Sharp to collect any of the child support she owes.

All that for some greasy creepy guy. I bet she ends up with a UTI from lack of hygiene, the heat and those tight pants they wear. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yup, "IC" is self-employed.  I'm self-employed as an IC.  It's got it's perks.

I posted somewhere on here or in an episode thread that I assume Rebecca is an independent contractor who contracts with "real" PI's (like PI's whose licenses aren't expired) to stick those trackers on the undersides of suspected cheaters' vehicles.  

I don't think she could handle anything more mentally taxing than that.  😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I guess she's on this show for attention and to make a lump sum of cash.  She and Eric are very similar i guess, except none of her kids are going to take her in b/c they probably all know better than to take on her and her overseas prince.  Zied could turn full bitch and throw the kid out and then take over the crappy apt and put up pictures of himself draped in nothing but the America flag.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Ya'll I have commented on the episode threads that even with the face blurred out her ex husband form Morocco looked like a CHILD. And lo and behold I was on reddit on an uncensored thread and someone posted his face. Can't find it now, I think they wanted it taken down. He was TWENTY years old (maybe 19) when they met. He used the excuse for contacting her online wanting to learn more English for a class.

He. Looks. Like. A. BABY. A literal CHILD. She was 43 and he was BARELY 20. They looked RIDICULOUS together and frankly if I didn't know his age (he looked very young even for 20), I would peg her for a predator. Ya'll KNOW if she were a teacher, she'd done been seducing students. Sorry, but she disgusts me and something is severely misfiring in her maturity. It really disturbed me. And especially knowing her pictures are always filtered and she looks MUCH older anyhow. But the ex, he is a baby. She is an odd one, and I am no fan. 

I think she IS FULL OF SHIT when she said her ex is "controlling and jealous". He is a BABY! How you going to be let yourself "controlled" by a child? Yeah, we ain't getting the full story there and I wish I could post this on the episode thread. Clearly he used her, for obvious reasons. But I have no doubt that she is working the controlling/jealous angle so she looks less like a predator. How you gonna be controlled by a barely legal adult with no career OR money. She is a dumb fuck. Can not stand her. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Yep, I consider her a predator too.  She is shopping overseas b/c there is probably less social concern.  The fact remains that she is trying to seduce young men that are barely legal for her sex slaves.  She's the equivalent of Mark basically buying teenage Nikki , but without a good income and she doesn't exercise.

• Love 13

I have the repeat of Sunday's episode on and Rebecca acts like she's interviewing Zied for a job. 

"Do you have any skills to get a job when you come to America?" (shouldn't she has asked this months ago?) 

Zied's vague reply, "Um...I work in the restaurant...I work in the coffee...I work so much work...No problem." 

Will he get the job? 

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I have the repeat of Sunday's episode on and Rebecca acts like she's interviewing Zied for a job. 

"Do you have any skills to get a job when you come to America?" (shouldn't she has asked this months ago?) 

Zied's vague reply, "Um...I work in the restaurant...I work in the coffee...I work so much work...No problem." 

Will he get the job? 

I'd hire him at Starbucks before I'd hire Nicole.  Though, maybe not since he is a sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen. 

"You so boootiful, I follow you into bathroom, no? "

• LOL 12
On 9/25/2019 at 9:20 PM, doyouevengohere said:

At least she understands it comes with the territory of being on reality TV and sharing your messy life with everyone.  Whose house was that that she was being filmed at with the light ring and Zied's picture all over the walls?

Does she though?? I commented how she is just as married as Summit is and she really shot back that it's not the same thing, how she's been separated a while, etc.  I know the circumstances are different but hey if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.  (BTW - her beloved followers stood up for her).  My point is that why have it so secretive from Zied in the first place if it's not such a big deal. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 9/24/2019 at 3:54 PM, RealReality said:

I think she is an assistant to the main PI.  She is a terrible PI, truthfully.  "I think he is taking advantage of me."  Really, Sherlock?  You lost custody of your 16 year daughter as you were importing a 20 year old man (let's say that again for the people in the back!) A TWENTY YEAR OLD MAN - no wonder she wanted the hell out of dodge.  Did she stop?  Did she say hey this makes my daughter hugely uncomfortable so maybe I should pump the brakes?  Nope - she is now moving on to slovely Zied and his hookah.  I read about the custody thing, I think, on Starcasm but don't hold me to that!  Then you hand over the equivalent of about $250 or $300 and you are in arrears with support?  Go. Away.  

• Love 10
On 9/28/2019 at 1:00 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think she is an assistant to the main PI.  She is a terrible PI, truthfully.  "I think he is taking advantage of me."  Really, Sherlock?  You lost custody of your 16 year daughter as you were importing a 20 year old man (let's say that again for the people in the back!) A TWENTY YEAR OLD MAN - no wonder she wanted the hell out of dodge.  Did she stop?  Did she say hey this makes my daughter hugely uncomfortable so maybe I should pump the brakes?  Nope - she is now moving on to slovely Zied and his hookah.  I read about the custody thing, I think, on Starcasm but don't hold me to that!  Then you hand over the equivalent of about $250 or $300 and you are in arrears with support?  Go. Away.  

And she seriously believes either of these men are truly attracted to her......

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

And she seriously believes either of these men are truly attracted to her......

The thing is, Rebecca is an attractive lady.  We have not seen, so far, a Big Angela side to her.  Stop with the black eyeshadow, stop with the scrunching your mouth to the side, stop with pursuing men you are not available to you, oh get friggin' divorced.  Get some confidence, stop chasing for love and you may be surprised.  If you go on Match or whatever BE HONEST.  Stop with the filters.  Oh and because it means a lot to others:  Get divorced.

• Love 4