Type keyword(s) to search

Rebecca & Zied: Light Rings & Love Rats

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Not necessarily, especially since he's still living with his parents. Maybe he takes public transportation to his "audience recruiting job." Maybe his family has one car, with no air conditioning, and his mother drives him around. 

Ah, yes! shades of  Coltee! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, druzy said:

image.thumb.png.9904f2187c0ba28abade1b9941e0637e.png

Ha ha, I love that this catfishing asshole never sent THIS picture to Rebecca.

6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

If a dude says that he considers himself to be a jealous and controlling man, run!

This x1000.  I'm so confused by her.  She repeatedly says she is on the lookout for any hints that he is jealous and controlling....and then she apparently ignores him saying outright and unashamedly that he is jealous and controlling!

How is that not a hint? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I got chills when he said, "I consider myself a jealous and controlling man", the exact same traits that Rebecca claimed her Moroccan Ex demonstrated. 

It's bad enough when women with no knowledge of a culture seek a foreign love, but when you have someone like Rebecca, who's had a Muslim husband, now expects another Muslim lover to be completely different.  Unbelievable!

I guess Zied's hair isn't always dirty.  He's putting some kind of gunk in it.  Is Brylcreem making a comeback?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, RealReality said:

Ha ha, I love that this catfishing asshole never sent THIS picture to Rebecca.

This x1000.  I'm so confused by her.  She repeatedly says she is on the lookout for any hints that he is jealous and controlling....and then she apparently ignores him saying outright and unashamedly that he is jealous and controlling!

How is that not a hint? 

Some people love to talk. And they spout verbal diarrhea. Talk is cheap, actions are not.

If he admits that he gets jealous and is controlling, believe him! She can walk away.

For an investigator, she sucks at investigating herself and her 'beloved'.

• Love 12

So much cringe on that soccer field. Zied and his friends remind me of the Jersey Shore cast. Zied is Snooki.

Rebecca, standing there at the fence begging for attention while Pugsley ran around with his crew, looked like a soccer mom at the mall, forced to walk 10 feet behind her pre-teen and friends as she suddenly realizes he’s no longer her little boy. 

When she kept fooling with his hair, I got flashbacks to being 13 years old and saying, “It’s fine mom, I got it.” I thought for sure he was going to swat her hand away.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

It's bad enough when women with no knowledge of a culture seek a foreign love, but when you have someone like Rebecca, who's had a Muslim husband, now expects another Muslim lover to be completely different.  Unbelievable!

I guess Zied's hair isn't always dirty.  He's putting some kind of gunk in it.  Is Brylcreem making a comeback?

And that's fine, people are different...but he had literally ....LITERALLY said he is jealous and controlling?  Like WTF other "hint" is she looking for?  Does he need to put it on a mug?

He isnt even trying to hide it.  He didn't just blurt it out under stress, he was like "yeah, I'm jealous and controlling.....can you pass me my hair grease?"

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

And that's fine, people are different...but he had literally ....LITERALLY said he is jealous and controlling?  Like WTF other "hint" is she looking for?  Does he need to put it on a mug?

Or at least a T-shirt...

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, lh25 said:

Or at least a T-shirt...

Wondering if the shirt he wore to the airport will end up in the same place as Laura’s purple friend, since it had no basis in reality.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

New drinking game! Have a shot every time Rebecca makes a face 

F89BBEE4-44B3-4729-A173-956B1E6E99E7.jpeg

Egads, that make-up is tragic. Maybe if she didn’t put on so much blush? I don’t know, I don’t wear a lot of make-up, but Rebecca’s looks like it was applied in the 80s.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Egads, that make-up is tragic. Maybe if she didn’t put on so much blush? I don’t know, I don’t wear a lot of make-up, but Rebecca’s looks like it was applied in the 80s.

She is a sad sack. I would feel bad for her but I cannot because she 100% brings this on herself.

Q: Why do I watch these shit shows?
A: Sadly, because it makes my pathetic life appear not so bad compared to these idiots. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

She overdid the eyeliner hoping to distract from the fact that she is much older than him and looks it. 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

She overdid the eyeliner hoping to distract from the fact that she is much older than him and looks it. 

Is it me, or does Rebecca look older than 46? I’m trying not to criticize especially now that I’m over 40, but her neck looks like a that of a woman much older. I know people on this show like to fudge their age (Danielle) and Rebecca is quite the filter catfish. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out that she’s really in her 50s.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Is it me, or does Rebecca look older than 46? I’m trying not to criticize especially now that I’m over 40, but her neck looks like a that of a woman much older. I know people on this show like to fudge their age (Danielle) and Rebecca is quite the filter catfish. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out that she’s really in her 50s.

I am going to be 54 in less than a month. I look way younger than her. Yes, I am lucky I look young to begin with and I have friends who are my age and look it, but she looks hard. My two cousins are in their early 60s and look younger than her (we have great family genes on both sides!)

• Love 8

Rebecca telling him to put on his shoes cracked me up. 

I too knew she was going to take that jacket off at some point. She’s been trying to goad him into showing his temper from the start. Now that he has, lets  see how quick she is to call things off as she’s threatened to. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I'm 62 and my neck looks way better than hers; it's just normal differences in the way people age, I think. I certainly don't look 46, but maybe my neck could pass😁

• Love 4
On 8/26/2019 at 7:08 AM, charmed1 said:

I think she looks more like 50's than 40's

She might look closer to 46 if she lost weight

• Love 3
On 8/26/2019 at 7:29 AM, blubld43 said:

I couldn't believe she kept telling him "it'll be fine!" , lady, this is HIS country, wtf do you know about it?? And that top was fug and unflattering, she made a complete ass of herself.

I know, right? He's, like, you can wear what you want in America but this is not America and your ugly top and stupid tattoos are going to attract a lot of unnecessary attention, plus people are going to assume you're a ho. If she's going to choose to be in this country, she should be grateful that she could sit up in the club drinking and smoking. What a hot mess!

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, politichick said:

I know, right? He's, like, you can wear what you want in America but this is not America and your ugly top and stupid tattoos are going to attract a lot of unnecessary attention, plus people are going to assume you're a ho. If she's going to choose to be in this country, she should be grateful that she could sit up in the club drinking and smoking. What a hot mess!

LOL  Maybe he should have said THAT.  Strange moves from a woman who acknowledges she's "old" and acknowledges she's fat and acknowledges her fondness for filters yet wants to stand out like an odd egg.  smh

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 8/26/2019 at 11:04 AM, iwasish said:

Rebecca telling him to put on his shoes cracked me up. 

I too knew she was going to take that jacket off at some point. She’s been trying to goad him into showing his temper from the start. Now that he has, lets  see how quick she is to call things off as she’s threatened to. 

Exactly I think she purposely wore that awful top to see how he would react and she got her answer... He was a possessive jerk.

I hate to say it but other than people staring everything would have been fine if jackass Ziad had kept his mouth shut... The guy wasn't saying anything disrespectful and when Ziad questioned him he said he was looking at the tattoos.

I bet she doesn't do a damn thing about it and she'll wind up in another bad situation just like husband number 3. 

• Love 2
On 8/26/2019 at 7:29 AM, blubld43 said:

I couldn't believe she kept telling him "it'll be fine!" , lady, this is HIS country, wtf do you know about it?? And that top was fug and unflattering, she made a complete ass of herself.

Oh, come on.  It's all phony.  She's been married to a Moslem man before, and she wore a really covered-up outfit, didn't wear makeup, on his request.  Producers have told her she needs to ramp things up with Greasy, so she's wearing that same top she put on when she was getting ready for their Skype call, saying she wanted to look extra-sexy.  Greasy is not in on the plot, which makes it better because he's going to end up punching somebody in the nose.

She can bite her lip all she wants; she isn't interested in marrying this guy.  She wants to be on the show for her own reasons, and if she marries him I'll eat my hat.  She's hooked up with a guy who is unlikely to be allowed to enter the US, so she can leave without any qualms or fears whenever she feels she's had enough exposure.

She got travel expenses and some kind of per episode payment; if she *really* makes an ass of herself, she might even get her own spinoff:  Blood on the Sand: Rebecca the Private Dick.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

Oh, come on.  It's all phony.  She's been married to a Moslem man before, and she wore a really covered-up outfit, didn't wear makeup, on his request.  Producers have told her she needs to ramp things up with Greasy, so she's wearing that same top she put on when she was getting ready for their Skype call, saying she wanted to look extra-sexy.  Greasy is not in on the plot, which makes it better because he's going to end up punching somebody in the nose.

She can bite her lip all she wants; she isn't interested in marrying this guy.  She wants to be on the show for her own reasons, and if she marries him I'll eat my hat.  She's hooked up with a guy who is unlikely to be allowed to enter the US, so she can leave without any qualms or fears whenever she feels she's had enough exposure.

She got travel expenses and some kind of per episode payment; if she *really* makes an ass of herself, she might even get her own spinoff:  Blood on the Sand: Rebecca the Private Dick.

True. I forget this is all set up for the viewers. 

And since she sold her dignity for the proverbial 30 pieces, I fully expect her not only to get the spin-off, but "model" a line of leather goods, sexy pictures, t-shirts with your honey's face(photoshop and filter extra). 

• Love 1
On 8/26/2019 at 7:31 AM, libgirl2 said:

I am going to be 54 in less than a month. I look way younger than her. Yes, I am lucky I look young to begin with and I have friends who are my age and look it, but she looks hard. My two cousins are in their early 60s and look younger than her (we have great family genes on both sides!)

I'll be 56 next week. 🙂

IMG_20190804_101745 (1).jpg

• Love 9
4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am in my early 40s and I have female friends who post this pucker side lipped pose all the time, I suppose it's supposed to be cute? I don't get it.

The widdle girl got caught wif her widdle fingers in the cookie jar, and she is twying her best to get the big strong man to bewieve she was just checking to make sure the wid was on tight.

I sure hope he doesn't spank her!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Mothra said:

The widdle girl got caught wif her widdle fingers in the cookie jar, and she is twying her best to get the big strong man to bewieve she was just checking to make sure the wid was on tight.

I sure hope he doesn't spank her!

Exactly, I'm sure rebecca thinks it looks precocious, cheeky, wide-eyed innocent, coquettish and adorable which it might if she was 20.

On Rebecca it looks droopy, ridiculous and unflattering.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 8/31/2019 at 6:42 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

I am in my early 40s and I have female friends who post this pucker side lipped pose all the time, I suppose it's supposed to be cute? I don't get it.

I was thinking women do this to help camouflage the lines around their mouth area because it kind of tightens everything up in that area.  

I noticed her doing it on last night's episode, too. 

It must be her "go to" pose since she can't rely on her ridiculously age-defying filters to camouflage her age.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2

These people are so pathetic with their communication skills:  Any time anyone mentions anything that could cause conflict, they never discuss it, they simply revert to "Oh my God I love you so much - I miss you and can't wait to see you!" 

I tried to post a pic of myself but it was too big!!  When I resized it was super fuzzy - hey maybe that is what I should do to flirt with a rich guy online.  Except my hubby may not approve of that plan......

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

So Rebecca's soon-to-be ex-husband is from Morocco. She said that, "...when he got to America, he became very controlling." Based on that comment, I'm assuming that he came here for her (i.e., she didn't meet him here after he was already established). So now I'm wondering if she went through the 90-day process with the husband, and if so, is she on the 10-year financial hook for him? And how would that affect her bringing yet another guy here? How many husbands can one sponsor at a time? And more important, why the hell would you want to? She's not even divorced from No. 1 yet, and she's working on the next guy.

Edited by Teri313
Typo
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

So Rebecca's soon-to-be ex-husband is from Morocco. She said that, "...when he got to America, he became very controlling." Based on that comment, I'm assuming that he came here for her (i.e., she didn't meet him here after he was already established). So now I'm wondering if she went through the 90-day process with the husband, and if so, is she on the 10-year financial hook for him? And how would that affect her bringing yet another guy here? How many husbands can one sponsor at a time? And more important, why the hell would you want to? She's not even divorced from No. 1 yet, and she's working on the next guy.

Rebecca:  "The age difference is beginning to bother me."  Really?  His anger managment issues are doing it for you?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Rebecca:  "The age difference is beginning to bother me."  Really?  His anger managment issues are doing it for you?

I think Rebecca is very vain... I think it rocked her little world when his young friends giggled and made fun of her age.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
29 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think Rebecca is very vain... I think it rocked her little world when his young friends giggled and made fun of her age.

I just watched that again too; she is making an ass of herself.

• Love 7

She is told not to show Zied's parents her tattoos, and the last thing we hear for the next episode is them asking if they can be removed. She sure doesn't listen much does she? Who would want to be married to her..it is always her way or no way it looks like.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, winsomeone said:

She is told not to show Zied's parents her tattoos, and the last thing we hear for the next episode is them asking if they can be removed. She sure doesn't listen much does she? Who would want to be married to her..it is always her way or no way it looks like.

I loved how Zied's parents were not having her. At all.  "Marriage is taken very seriously in the Muslim faith."  Yeah Dad well then you are done discussing her ex hubby, take some water as there are two more ex's in the wings!  Rebecca:  "I am not comfortable talking about my ex husband during dinner"- SHE BROUGHT IT UP!  Just say you had cous cous in Morocco while you were visiting, then stop talking.  I doubt these two will wed but not because Rebecca will pump the brakes, Zied's parents will never give a blessing to their only son marrying a Christian three times divorced - no wait - two times divorced as she is still wed.  Her age, inability to be flexible and the tattoos are deal breakers to them.  Loved Mama's chilly "Okay." when Rebecca thanked her for the meal.  With her back turned her, no less!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Man, I didn't even watch the preview and I already called it that they saw her tattoos. This is reality TV (this is bottom-barrel level but I have no excuse) and I know by now that anytime someone is told how to act that they will do the opposite.

Checkov's Nephew's Please Don'ts? Captain Murphy's Obvious Law?

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 1

When Father Zied asked if she’d had American cous cous, she should’ve just said yes. Keep it simple, stupid. Zied’s translation skills are worse than Pedro’s so it’s best to keep your answers short. I admit that I laughed when she told his dad that she wanted to make Zied happy and Zied translated into, “She wants me, heh heh.” It was so greasy and gross and hilarious at the same time. Besides, it’s Rebecca, so the greasy grossness is apropos.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 9/1/2019 at 3:43 PM, Joan of Argh said:

And honestly, what did she expect?  

He had been showing all of his friends those pictures making her look 20 years old and then they saw the real Rebecca with no filters in real life.  

Hell, Zied and his buddies must have thought over here in America we have some top secret anti-aging products if a 47-year-old grandmother can look like a fresh as a daisy 20-year-old.  I still laugh at Zied's "Rebecca not like pictures but beautiful."  I think he said she wasn't like her pictures 2-3 times.  

I wonder if Zied knows about Rebecca's shrine pictures of him all over her house, on the walls and various assorted objects like coffee mugs.  If not, he (and his friends) will know now that this shitshow is airing  😄  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 9/1/2019 at 4:14 PM, blubld43 said:

I just watched that again too; she is making an ass of herself.

Oy, and when she was sitting there scowling, she looked every bit of her 47 years plus a few.  She looked like Zied's disappointed mom on report card day or something.  Her attitude was doing her no favors, that's for sure.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4