Type keyword(s) to search

Rebecca & Zied: Light Rings & Love Rats

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I will say this about Rebecca:  I like her a whole lot more on Pillow Talk than on 90 Day.  She calls people out on their crap (Trish, I am looking at you!)

I've held mostly true to my word and not watched any HEA or PT this time around.  I will have it on in the background and generally forget the tv is even on lol.  

But I can see how I would probably also like Rebecca on PT.  She's closer in age to Trish and has likely seen it all or done it all herself so she can recognize a bs artist a mile away.  Not saying she isn't problematic in her own ways, but also with grown kids she has definitely seen this kind of behavior before (whether from her own kids or their friends, even).  Or kids of friends.  Or just friends.  So while she may not recognize her own bad decisions, she can see them crystal clear in others.  

Weird how when I watched this show every Sunday night (all night), it would take me almost all day and night to get my laundry done.  Now, not watching the show.... it gets done in just a couple of hours.  WEIRD.  lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I've held mostly true to my word and not watched any HEA or PT this time around.  I will have it on in the background and generally forget the tv is even on lol.  

But I can see how I would probably also like Rebecca on PT.  She's closer in age to Trish and has likely seen it all or done it all herself so she can recognize a bs artist a mile away.  Not saying she isn't problematic in her own ways, but also with grown kids she has definitely seen this kind of behavior before (whether from her own kids or their friends, even).  Or kids of friends.  Or just friends.  So while she may not recognize her own bad decisions, she can see them crystal clear in others.  

Weird how when I watched this show every Sunday night (all night), it would take me almost all day and night to get my laundry done.  Now, not watching the show.... it gets done in just a couple of hours.  WEIRD.  lol

I agree that she has seen more than others and can spot a BS artist off the bat.  Except for that pesky ex from Morocco!

• LOL 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree that she has seen more than others and can spot a BS artist off the bat.  Except for that pesky ex from Morocco!

Wait, she has an ex from Morocco?  Why hasn't she ever mentioned that?  Has she told Zied?!!

Edited by ALittleShelfish
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

So, on a Reddit thread about 90 day (not sure which one, new reddit user and it popped up in my feed), there was a link to a Tiktok video that REbecca posted. She claims that someone broke into her apartment while she was home......She seemed genuinely shaken, but I just can't imagine being such a fameho' that after the experience she described (below), I would be able or want to put on my makeup, ring light and make a tiktok. 

Her story: Zied baby is now working a job at night (for a friend) so she was home alone. A neighbor was very upset and asked her to come over, so she did and was in such a rush, she thinks maybe she didn't lock her apt door. She came back, she said she is positive she locked the door, she went to her room, changed clothes, made a snack, went back to the room and put on a movie and facetime called her mom from her bedroom. She said she looked up and a stranger (male) was standing in her doorway watchign her. She told her mom and yelled and he ran off and she heard a lot of noise....she ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and checked around and he was gone and teh door now unlocked. She said she did call the cops and they confirmed apt was empty. 

Dont' think she is good enough of an actress to make it all up but part of me wonders if it is a reason to get zied to stay home with her.....

• Love 1

I looked on Reddit, and commenters said as long as you have proof of U.S. residency, that you are OK to pass through Canada for a 2 hour layover.  However, others said he would need a transit visa.  Where did they purchase tickets that didn't mention that?

So either they booked the flight themselves, or they didn't read all of the requirements to transit through Canada.          If the plane was only refueling a visa wouldn't be required, but I guess a 2-hour layover, or changing planes would.   

I thought about it, and I doubt it was an accident, and I bet Zied did it deliberately. 

Even though he has a green card, isn't there a limit on how long he can stay out of the country before he loses status to keep the residency?   I seem to recall someone talking about that before, and saying after a year he's toast. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I looked on Reddit, and commenters said as long as you have proof of U.S. residency, that you are OK to pass through Canada for a 2 hour layover.  However, others said he would need a transit visa.  Where did they purchase tickets that didn't mention that?

So either they booked the flight themselves, or they didn't read all of the requirements to transit through Canada.          If the plane was only refueling a visa wouldn't be required, but I guess a 2-hour layover, or changing planes would.   

I thought about it, and I doubt it was an accident, and Zied did it deliberately. 

No doubt he did it deliberately & she probably got her info from facebook, or reddit.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I am confused, if this whole "move to Tunisia" was really a move then why is Rebecca saying she has to get back for work...wouldn't she have quit that job if she was moving and not had an apartment to get back to? 

I think maybe Zied might have known he would need a visa to fly to Canada, didn't say anything and it was a convenient way for him to stay in Tunisia and have his life funded from Rebecca.

17 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I thought about it, and I doubt it was an accident, and Zied did it deliberately. 

I posted before I say your post @CrazyInAlabama, I agree with you 100%!  

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am confused, if this whole "move to Tunisia" was really a move then why is Rebecca saying she has to get back for work...wouldn't she have quit that job if she was moving and not had an apartment to get back to? 

I think she originally said she could work from anywhere in her current job which is why she went with him in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
49 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I think she originally said she could work from anywhere in her current job which is why she went with him in the first place.

Yeah she quit the fast food job to do remote work.  Maybe the internet is too slow in Tunisia or maybe like many employers they are now requiring employees to come in part of the week.

• Love 2