Type keyword(s) to search

Rebecca & Zied: Light Rings & Love Rats

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Christina said:

Zied used his TLC money to buy a car and go to HVAC school. He graduated recently.

In the comments, Rebecca again says they are no longer filming for the show and that they are waiting for his visa. He is still in Tunisia and it has been five months so far. She doesn't have a time frame of how long it will take.

Okay, that explains the certificate being in another language.  I'm not a fan of zied but I really respect how he used his money (though I thought the foreign born spouse didn't get paid).  

I marvel at how the tables have turned with them.  If he can land a good job stateside and knows how to drive he will be independent.....which will be an issue for her since she is starting to show her own jealous streak.  

• Love 10

Unbelievable. He actually bought a great career with longevity and a car instead of banking on social media ? Zied, he sa mach smart. Though I suspect he’ll make some coin online, probably more than most. If he really wants to come to the US, this is a great start for him. He can get a job in HVAC anywhere, and eventually start his own business if he wants. Go Zied! 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Unbelievable. He actually bought a great career with longevity and a car instead of banking on social media ? Zied, he sa mach smart. Though I suspect he’ll make some coin online, probably more than most. If he really wants to come to the US, this is a great start for him. He can get a job in HVAC anywhere, and eventually start his own business if he wants. Go Zied! 

No tea, no shade but zied has managed to find an entree to a reasonable and stable career, makes money doing cameos and has a car.  Meanwhile Tania is making no money selling hypothetical soap, syngin isn't making and selling his trinket jewelry for men and neither appears to have a solid marketable skill between the two of them. Is he even trying to find the El dorado of suckers to give him a free camper van?  Was someone with a free camper van supposed to just find him?

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I asked for a ring light for Christmas. 

*hangs head in shame*

Hell, yeah, @mamadrama! I’m going to invent a hat with a ring light under the brim 💡💡💡

Edited by 7isBlue
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

Hell, yeah, @mamadrama! I’m going to invent a hat with a ring light holder under the brim 💡💡💡

We need this kind of entrepreneurship! Identifying a need and fulfilling it, I bet you could sell a ton of these.

• LOL 5

I can understand someone (adult) wanting a ring light if they talk a lot online or even want to flirt with younger guys or just want a way to look younger and rested but what I don't understand is doing it with someone you're actually romancing and planning on meeting because they'll be so shocked when they actually meet you.

Maybe with Rebecca she just figured by that time he'd be in love with her and would just accept it?... still not a very nice thing to do to someone but i guess it worked for her.

My daughter didn't get one for my granddaughter because she's only 14 and they didn't think it was necessary for one thing (she looks so young and cute already) and also didn't think it was age appropriate... so no ring light for her. 😉

• Love 5

Hey, I bought myself one of those multi-colored "light rings" for Christmas! It was $1 @ Dollar Tree!  Only thing is, it blinked in slow, medium and seizure-inducing! OR just all on all the time.  Lasted thru 2 Christmas parties!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I can understand someone (adult) wanting a ring light if they talk a lot online or even want to flirt with younger guys or just want a way to look younger and rested but what I don't understand is doing it with someone you're actually romancing and planning on meeting because they'll be so shocked when they actually meet you.

Maybe with Rebecca she just figured by that time he'd be in love with her and would just accept it?... still not a very nice thing to do to someone but i guess it worked for her.

My daughter didn't get one for my granddaughter because she's only 14 and they didn't think it was necessary for one thing (she looks so young and cute already) and also didn't think it was age appropriate... so no ring light for her. 😉

Zied definitely noticed the difference. Remember at the airport he had on that t-shirt, with her filtered photo on it? The difference was hilarious, honestly. 

Laura, same. Her pics to Aladin made her look a good 20 years younger, with MUCH better hair!

• Love 7
On 1/4/2020 at 6:34 AM, Christina said:

Zied used his TLC money to buy a car and go to HVAC school. He graduated recently.

In the comments, Rebecca again says they are no longer filming for the show and that they are waiting for his visa. He is still in Tunisia and it has been five months so far. She doesn't have a time frame of how long it will take.

He's cleaning up pretty nicely. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yes, Tom thought extensively about what sort of chocski he could use to both string Darcy along and ease her desperation.  

I know I care too much about this, but he never had a ring that was going to allegedly propose with in that other country.  It was petty and passive aggressive and I do not encourage that behavior at all, but if some guy pulled a Darcy on me:  Dropping hint after hint that he wanted to marry RIGHT NOW, was only digging me (seemingly) to show off to his brother that he had some weird thing going on, then hijacked a trip I had planned......only to watch him wallow in self pity while hammered.......yeah gotta shoot you a no on that one.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, kirklandia said:

I have my very own Love Rat.  And this is his year.

CFDEAAE2-2265-45A9-BF6F-9118B39529DC.jpeg

I think you should buy him a crown. He doesn't look like royalty, and therefore, isn't as great as all the Nigerian and Saudi Princes.

He's probably less predatory, though, so congratulations!

• LOL 2
On 1/10/2020 at 12:09 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I know I care too much about this, but he never had a ring that was going to allegedly propose with in that other country.  It was petty and passive aggressive and I do not encourage that behavior at all, but if some guy pulled a Darcy on me:  Dropping hint after hint that he wanted to marry RIGHT NOW, was only digging me (seemingly) to show off to his brother that he had some weird thing going on, then hijacked a trip I had planned......only to watch him wallow in self pity while hammered.......yeah gotta shoot you a no on that one.

I’ll never have sympathy for Darcy. How she can watch her own  drunken, obnoxious behavior  and total disregard for Tom’s embarrassment  and uncomfortableness as she “tit for tats” with her sister and think it is  acceptable I have no idea .

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

Only in Darcy’s mind. She continues to believe in love. Especially after a few drinks. 

This is the Rebecca and Zied thread...they are who I was asking about.

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 2/7/2020 at 8:36 PM, gingerella said:

Are these two schmoes still 'together'?

According to their IGs, yes. She is still in Georgia and he is still in Tunisia and she said they were waiting on the visa a few months ago. There hasn't been any new update since then.

• Useful 1

A bit of a nothing update, other than they are still together. She does say that their NDA keeps them from giving an update on his visa, but I remember her saying she quit when they said they weren't going to film with Angela anymore. but did. 

On 3/12/2020 at 10:18 PM, Christina said:

A bit of a nothing update, other than they are still together. She does say that their NDA keeps them from giving an update on his visa, but I remember her saying she quit when they said they weren't going to film with Angela anymore. but did. 

I’m sure it’s a filter or ring light, but I think she looks really pretty here. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Christina said:

Some of you want to steal Rebecca's boyfriend, I want to steal her new best friend

A husky in the South?  Not too smart, that one.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 3/15/2020 at 6:46 PM, Spike said:

A husky in the South?  Not too smart, that one.

When I was in college in New Orleans there was some idiot with two Newfoundlands I used to see walking on the neutral ground (it’s the median where mostly the streetcar runs and is considered “higher ground” re floods for your cars). They looked fucking miserable.

That puppy is absolutely adorable though. Mr. DC has always wanted a Husky. It’s not the DC summer weather that turned him (me) away though - it’s the most likely energy level. That’s how we settled on our most recent Great Pyr mix rescue. Momma was a full bred, working farm dog in Louisiana. That would have not suited our Mimi at all.

Mr. DC also briefly wanted a French Bulldog. I told him he couldn’t afford the eventual vet bills. He still yearns for a Husky.

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - summers in DC are almost as worse as NOLA. We are literally living on an actual swamp.
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

When I was in college in New Orleans there was some idiot with two Newfoundlands I used to see walking on the neutral ground (it’s the median where mostly the streetcar runs and is considered “higher ground” re floods for your cars). They looked fucking miserable.

That puppy is absolutely adorable though. Mr. DC has always wanted a Husky. It’s not the DC summer weather that turned him (me) away though - it’s the most likely energy level. That’s how we settled on our most recent Great Pyr mix rescue. Momma was a full bred, working farm dog in Louisiana. That would have not suited our Mimi at all.

Mr. DC also briefly wanted a French Bulldog. I told him he couldn’t afford the eventual vet bills. He still yearns for a Husky.

There are those mini huskies like Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas had.

Edited by Spike
  • Useful 1
26 minutes ago, Spike said:

There are those mini huskies like Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas had.

I had no clue mini huskies existed. WTF? I’m going to hold myself back from ranting (somewhat) about in-breeding smallest to “miniaturize” breeds that were never meant to be Shih Tzu type lap dogs.

They do look crazy cute though. I won’t show Mr. DC. 

• Love 7

Tell me he's not calling out to me to come get him. Look at that face

I will play with you, Rocky!

I actually first saw this on a thank you post from a fire station. Then, I went to her Instagram and saw the post from Rocky asking me to come kidnap him away from the big meanie who plays a TV dog howling at him.

Edited by Christina
  • Love 4