Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Rebecca & Zied: Light Rings & Love Rats

Rebecca, 47 (Georgia) and Zied, 26 (Tunisia)

Before_the_90_Days_Season_3_Rebecca_Zied

Rebecca has three kids and three failed marriages, including one to a Moroccan man she brought to America on a spousal visa, but she’s ready to try again. She met Zied online and fell in love, despite the concerns of her friends and family that she’s making the same mistakes over again. To discover if their love will last, Rebecca has planned a trip to Tunisia, and her goal is to leave with a ring and a new foreign fiancé.

• Laugh 3

These look like two people who make good decisions.

• Laugh 23

The lesson you need to learn will be presented to you as many times as it takes. She's still in detention.

• Laugh 1

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The lesson you need to learn will be presented to you as many times as it takes. She's still in detention.

You mean denial? 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

More like the three failed marriages part - especially if they all were similar versions of the same person. Same issues rearing their ugly heads.

• Laugh 1

Any connection to whatsherface who ran the lingerie store a couple of seasons back and brought back the hotel dude? Canton is not a large town.

After seeing the 7 minute preview on youtube, I think we should call this couple: PI hunting for Rat Dick.

• Like 3

Rebecca is really disturbing to me, to be blunt.  At first, she presents as a smart, capable and well spoken woman but upon watching the rerun the red flags that were there during the first watching are now GIANT red flags.  She is 47 years old and seems like she is 15.  Whe sends out those stupid (sorry) filters with dog ears, bunny ears, etc, and whiskers?  Then her voice sounds like it is helium.  Let's talk about the endless pictures and that coffee mug!!!  Again, 15 years old and acting like he is her first crush from Chemistry class, not a woman going on her fourth marriage.   (I think we are onto something with those numbers - she is heading into Elizabeth Taylor numbers!!!)

Zied is creepy to me - controlling, Creepy Stalker Voice is NOT attractive.  He seems like a hothead I predict he will belittle and demean her.  I am not spoiling and let's face it - it is not that hard to predict this, lol!!!!

• Like 8

On 7/22/2019 at 9:52 PM, Adultosaurus said:

Any connection to whatsherface who ran the lingerie store a couple of seasons back and brought back the hotel dude? Canton is not a large town.

Molly lives In Woodstock as far as I can remember.    It's close to Canton though. 

• Like 1

So last night I crawl into bed and my awesome hubby whispers, in his best creepy stalker voice: "I looooove you so much.  You are mine!  You belong to meeee......"  It is hard to go to sleep when you are laughing from your gut.  And I would not have it any other way!!!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 9