Type keyword(s) to search

Rebecca & Zied: Light Rings & Love Rats

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, charmed1 said:

My so much sexy green-eyed prince wants to wish you all a good morning. Me not accept this. You understand?

Is that a Zied saying on his shirt?    "life's better when you enjoy"

And why do his teeth look like bad dentures?

My cousin sent me these links but not the original Reddit post so I can't give credit to the Redditors for their findings.

One Redditor was scrolling through old posts and came across a six-year-old post of Rebecca's where she submitted a photo of her face, which people were suggesting is highly filtered. I think differently.

From that post, a different Redditor was able to find Rebecca's old Photobucket album. At least one photo is NSFW, and I haven't looked through them all, other than to see that it was Rebecca. 

Once again, it looks like she has heavily filtered her photos. I'm now of the opinion that she is simply surrounded by a fog that only covers her, like Eeyore with the rain cloud or Pigpen with the dirt cloud. It's really the most obvious conclusion.

Edited by Christina
Trying to fix link
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Christina said:

My cousin sent me these links but not the original Reddit post so I can't give credit to the Redditors for their findings.

One Redditor was scrolling through old posts and came across a six-year-old post of Rebecca's where she submitted a photo of her face, which people were suggesting is highly filtered. I think differently.

From that post, a different Redditor was able to find Rebecca's old Photobucket album. At least one photo is NSFW, and I haven't looked through them all, other than to see that it was Rebecca. 

Once again, it looks like she has heavily filtered her photos. I'm now of the opinion that she is simply surrounded by a fog that only covers her, like Eeyore with the rain cloud or Pigpen with the dirt cloud. It's really the most obvious conclusion.

I can not access that second link!  Pls help! 😉

On 11/18/2019 at 8:43 PM, Christina said:

She wishes! Shoot, if you could invent that you'd be rich beyond belief.

• LOL 1

I do not know if this will embed or post as a link. It is four slides of a Court Order where Rebecca has been found in contempt for not paying her child support and also ordered to pay some attorney's fees of her husband's for his attempts to collect the money.

Back when this first came out, I read the legal documents. This is from memory and what I'm posting now. Rebecca had three kids with her first husband. After their divorce, she married her second husband for a few years, they divorced and she married her 20-year-old Moroccan husband. Zied will be husband number four if they marry.

After the divorce of her first husband, custody changed back and forth for awhile. He had all three, she had all three, he had two, she had one then she had two and he had one. The older two aged out and graduated school after a few years, leaving her daughter the only person who needed support, and when Rebecca brought her child husband over from Morocco, her daughter moved in with her Dad at her request. I think she had just turned sixteen. The daughter, not Rebecca, I know that isn't obvious as written. Rebecca was about twelve or so, just in an adult woman's body.

Rebecca was being called a deadbeat but I actually defended her on that claim back then because it took quite a bit of time before the support order was determined, which changed with the kids changing homes. He owed her, too, and it just became a matter of time for them to come to an agreement. With this new document, I'm fully aboard the Rebecca is a Deadbeat Train and have been aboard her being a Manipulative Famewhore Train since she played around with Zied, from the ringflash, making sure her tattoos "accidentally" showed to his parents, told him on television she was in an intimate relationship with another woman, then finally, that she was still married, even though she knew he would be bothered by them and dragged it out for her entire visit, dropping it little by little.

In 2014, a finalized Child Support Order was entered against Rebecca in the total amount of $5,200 to be paid in sixteen equal installments of $325 beginning in June 2016. She paid $1,200 total toward the obligation, in sporadic payments with the last one being in July 2018. Her husband took her back to court for contempt in June 2019 and it was heard in November 2019. Rebecca did not respond to the documents and the judge found her in "willful contempt" with a total arrearage of $4,000 for the back child support obligation and ordered her to pay an additional $2,500 in attorney's fees to her husband's attorney. 

From the Order:

The total amount of Defendant's obligation as a result of her willful contempt is $6.500.00. In order to purge herself of her willful contempt, Defendant shall make the following payments to the Sheriff of Cobb County:

A. $2,000.00 on or before December 15, 2009.

B. $2,000.00 on or before January 15, 2020.

C. $2,000.00 on or before February 15, 2020.

D. $500.00 on or before March 15, 2020.

It continues to say that if she does not make the payments, she is to be picked up by the Sheriff and taken to jail at 8:00 am the following morning. 

Rebecca commented on this IG, but I cannot make screencaps load, so I'm putting it in quotes.

tlc_90day_rebecca

I won’t go into details, but this isn’t exactly what it looks like. It’s hard not exposing the details, or share my side of it. But I doubt it would help anyway. I’ll be grateful to get him in my past. 🙄

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 12/10/2019 at 8:42 PM, Christina said:

I scrolled right past this because I thought it was Colt. Zied has a new haircut and glasses.

He sure has nice skin. And who is on his shirt this time? Not Rebecca.  Come on Zied, so mach ladies think so laaave you. Yes. You can do better and closer to your age. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

He sure has nice skin. And who is on his shirt this time? Not Rebecca.  Come on Zied, so mach ladies think so laaave you. Yes. You can do better and closer to your age. 

I think so. He cleaned up pretty nice. 

On 12/12/2019 at 9:04 AM, Mu Shu said:

LOL, zied cheating on Rebecca with another heavily filtered photo.

• LOL 4

Speaking of deserving better, she is even worse off financially then was previously disclosed. I wonder if she has co-sponsors. It doesn't look like she'll be bringing him over any time soon if she cannot get her finances in check. It really doesn't look like she is in a place to be a good life partner based on how messy her life is. Run Zied! 

There has been an enormous amount of tea being spilled on Rebecca these past few days, but I'm not linking all of it because it's pretty repetitive. She got $6k worth of tattoos but didn't pay her child support. She's been married and divorced three times.

All of this is public record, and she put herself out there claiming she could support Zied, so on to newer info:

Earlier this year, she was arrested for furnishing alcohol to a minor and was given six months probation

She tried to start a catering business in 2012 but it doesn't look like it took off. The most interesting thing in these eight slides is that she is not surrounded by that hazy fog in her photos.

She has filed bankruptcy not once, not twice, but three times. Has four tax liens. And has at least eight other judgments against her. Eight slides

I hesitated to post this one. Rebecca was the Chief Financial Officer of her father's now defunct body shop. Even after reading through the comments, I didn't see the reason it went out of business, but did see discussion about her having a financial job with such poor personal financial dealing, so I guess it's discussion worthy.

These six slides outline how she has a new man before the the divorce is filed

And finally, Rebecca is already using Zied's last name and it is being theorized that they may have married in Tunisia. It doesn't look like there is any proof of that claim. Zied also has two Instagram accounts, the public one and a private one, but personally, I don't see anything odd about having a private account, too. 

Two slides

RUN ZIED!! Get therapy Rebecca, your life is a mess and contrary to your claims, no, everything is not fine. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Okay, this has reached the levels of stupidity and immaturity of a junior high school clique. In my opinion, Rebecca is coming across looking much worse than the viewers who are releasing all the public records of her financial shenanigans and poor relationship choices. But still, it's petty and dumb. I do not feel sorry for Rebecca. She has intentionally sought out attention and, like Tania, expected it all to be positive.  

After the Court Order over Rebecca's willful failure to pay her child support was released, every 90DF blogger, Instagrammer, and tabloid, like Soapdirt, have discussed it. She released a statement saying there is a lot of background information and it isn't like we, the public, think, and that resulted in people getting even more pissed at her. It was one thing to be a deadbeat, another to use the money she owed in child support on tattoos, even moreso to import husbands, but then she tops it off by insisting we don't know what we read in the court documents, including the judge's ruling that she was intentionally evading her obligation,and ended up pissing people off even more.

That resulted in people digging further into her public records to see what else she is hiding. Some people have stated that they knew there was more because of how defensive she got over the disclosure of her eviction at a time that appeared to coincide with her flying off to Tunisia instead of paying her rent, and the way the judge stated she was willfully ignoring the previous Child Support Orders. So, now we know about multiple evictions, bankruptcies, tax liens and other lawsuits, and she still insists there is no problem and she and Zied will be together in the US soon. It does sound like her credit history doesn't matter much, only her income, so she may be right. And if Tania's story is to be believed, she doesn't even have to prove she has a home for him (Rebecca is living with her mother).

After she got into some arguments with people not minding their own business and not knowing what they are talking about because she, Rebecca, is a victim of circumstance or some stupid crap that is not owning up to her past mistakes, some people began to try and send the links to Zied so he could see that she is still lying and withholding information from him, just like she did when she withheld information and released it bit by bit in some manipulative power play. Those people ended up being blocked by both Rebecca and Zied, nearly simultaneously, and the posts in Arabic went through for a bit, likely until she could run it through Google Translate. If Zied was the one operating his public Instagram account and was blocking everyone immediately, he would have done it to the posts in Arabic since he wouldn't need to translate anything. If he has any involvement in the public Instagram account, it looks like Rebecca does too. She's also bitched about "thirsty women" trying to send him DMs early on in their season.

TL/DR - Rebecca doesn't want anyone pointing out her past and some of the viewers are sick of her shit and her playing victim and everyone is being petty. It's a little bit funny, a little bit absurd, and a whole lot of stupid. Like Nigerian Michael, Zied needs to think real hard about if an American Green Card is worth it. Once again, you are all stupidier for reading this dreck.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

My word!! I skipped a few days of checking the forum and Christina you have been busy! Btw you really write so well!

This is unbelievable - the extent to which she has skeletons and dirt  in her past. 

As someone I used to know would say, she has been living a "messy life". With that, she probably really isn't that troubled about all of this coming out about her. She will spin and carry on regardless , so it seems.

Pathetic, really, that it's her reality.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, mayvenne said:

My word!! I skipped a few days of checking the forum and Christina you have been busy! Btw you really write so well!

This is unbelievable - the extent to which she has skeletons and dirt  in her past. 

As someone I used to know would say, she has been living a "messy life". With that, she probably really isn't that troubled about all of this coming out about her. She will spin and carry on regardless , so it seems.

Pathetic, really, that it's her reality.

Amazing too that she and her boss run background/public information checks on people all the time, even ran one on Zied, but gets bent out of shape being called out on her own shitty past. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Here's the summary of the dirt in her past

Oh no! Zied has been taken over by the fog that surrounds Rebecca in all her photos!! People were telling him how bad vaping is and he responded that he knows it's bad and doesn't do it often.

Video

I'm posting this Reddit link of the screencap of an Instagram from her because I cannot find it anywhere else. Some of these Reddit links don't show correctly and you have to click on them to go to Reddit to see it, but I won't know how it loads until I hit Submit Reply

On 12/15/2019 at 4:14 PM, iwasish said:

Amazing too that she and her boss run background/public information checks on people all the time, even ran one on Zied, but gets bent out of shape being called out on her own shitty past. 

That's where I'm at with her, too. When the eviction was revealed a few months ago, someone mentioned a bankruptcy, too. It was one of them from the 90s and was largely just dismissed by everyone as nothing. There are people who think filing bankruptcy is dishonest and there are definitely people who live outside of their means and file bankruptcy to get out from under it, but the majority of bankruptcy cases for individuals is medical debt. When the credit card companies were campaigning for bankruptcy reform years ago, and some of it passed, the bankruptcy attorneys, Trustees and Administrative Law Judges all said the credit card companies were full of shit and it was going to cause people to be unable to get medical treatment and until the health insurance problems were addressed, nothing good would come from what the reform they were asking.

The second largest personal bankruptcy filings were after the break up of marriages by death or divorce. Business filings are a whole other ball of wax. So, when it came out she filed back in the 90s, most everyone didn't care. Then, she kept picking at people, fighting with people online and downplaying everything, resulting in others digging into her history. She didn't just sign up for a reality show, she signed up for all social media advertising 90DF, Reddit, hell she may be here, too, promoted herself and argued with anyone who said anything she perceived as negative. 

Now we know it was three bankruptcies, four tax liens, several evictions, and multiple other judgments from not paying her bills, and worse, not paying her child support and she plans on bringing a second man to the US who will be reliant on her and who we have watched her lie to and withhold information from, doling info out in little bursts and pushing his comfort levels like a manipulative and controlling psycho, and the more she gets pissed about her past being discussed the more I'm enjoying her outrage. 

If she can't get her shit together she shouldn't be picking fights with people online and certainly shouldn't be continuing to drag people who will rely on her to live. She's no better than any of the men who bring women over when they are broke or Danielle, yet she thinks she is. If she had owned up to having issues in her past and had worked through them, I would have been on her side about people dragging up past history, like a bankruptcy in the 90s, but she continues to make the same mistakes over and over like this time with this man it will be better. It won't. She needs to get her house in order and work on herself, babe.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

He's having fun with it and seems to be a happy person.  I hope he fully understands what he's getting into with Becky.

He is getting himself into a green card.  I'm not a fan of zied, but admire the hustle.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 12/18/2019 at 10:04 PM, Armchair Critic said:

This is Rebecca's 3rd husband, the one she was still married to when she met Zied. She likes 'em young apparently. Looks like Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau.

rebecca.jpg

He looks like a child. That is so gross.

19 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Going to try and post my Zied cameo. Yes, it has my real name, but I had to share

https://www.cameo.com/v/Oc7h7ynzh

This make me so mash jealous. Happy birthday.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 12/18/2019 at 10:04 PM, Armchair Critic said:

This is Rebecca's 3rd husband, the one she was still married to when she met Zied. She likes 'em young apparently. Looks like Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau.

rebecca.jpg

I wonder if she has a stash of coffee mugs and T-shirts with this guys picture on them.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Someone ran into Rebecca at her job, and she told her they wouldn't be returning because the show told her they wouldn't film Angela any longer but only meant that day. Two slides

Sure, Jan. She needs the TLC money. Maybe she's sick of her past being dug up or people hitting on Zied, but I don't believe her that she won't appear since they filmed with Angela.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Christina said:

Someone ran into Rebecca at her job, and she told her they wouldn't be returning because the show told her they wouldn't film Angela any longer but only meant that day. Two slides

Sure, Jan. She needs the TLC money. Maybe she's sick of her past being dug up or people hitting on Zied, but I don't believe her that she won't appear since they filmed with Angela.

That's hilarious, why would they ever make some agreement to stop filming Angela forever?  Because of Rebecca or the legal wrath she was going to bring down upon them?  

Zied has become a hot property so maybe he will be asked back to do pillow talk or something. 

• Love 3
On 12/23/2019 at 2:48 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Your husband is a good man to hire your boyfriend. 🙂 Happy belated birthday. He does 'work, so maaach work' making these Cameos.

If we can buy enough cameos, Zied won’t have to work saa mach in the coffee. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I decided to search Ben's ex-wife's IG to see if she mentioned anything about a baby, and she posted a clickbait article about Rebecca arguing with Zied's female fans, which I mentioned above, so I decided to post it. It's 10 or so slides.

Even though she bugs me, I don't blame Rebecca for getting annoyed by women sending him sexual photos and comments. That's trashy behavior.

• Love 2

I don't blame her for being upset but I think she makes herself look a little pathetic with her mother act.. If Zied hadn't even opened the message and wasn't interested let it go.

He's a grown ass man and Rebecca acts like his mommy, she's constantly checking his phone like he's her kid.

If she's so confident and their relationship is so great why does she need to police his phone.

Zied isn't a moron and he isn't the liar, SHE IS... Maybe Zied should be checking her phone since she's the one who dates other people while still married to the previous husband.

• Love 12
51 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Becky better hang onto her man because he is looking good here. So mach sexy.

Zied.jpg

He seems to be getting some kind of celebrity coaching on his physical appearance. She should be worried, because once he loses some weight and starts working out, Rebecca's going to find herself (in the words of Jesse's stepdad) out of his league.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Good thing she decided to pull over to film her rant as opposed to driving and looking at the phone. (For those who didn't watch, she didn't)

Damn girl; I agree that women shouldn't be sending a man who is known to be in a relationship nudes, but she completely loses the moral high ground by ranting about it while driving. Pay attention to the road!

Edited by Christina
  • Love 6
On 12/24/2019 at 4:53 AM, Christina said:

Someone ran into Rebecca at her job, and she told her they wouldn't be returning because the show told her they wouldn't film Angela any longer but only meant that day.  

Had almost forgotten about Rebecca standing up to the she beast at the reunion.  If the above is true, good on her.   

• Love 3
On 12/24/2019 at 6:56 PM, Teri313 said:

That is hilarious!!! He loves  you so-so-SOOOO much. LOL Thanks so-so-SOOO much for sharing that. 🙂

I was hoping he would call you so much beautiful.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:06 PM, Teri313 said:

He seems to be getting some kind of celebrity coaching on his physical appearance. She should be worried, because once he loses some weight and starts working out, Rebecca's going to find herself (in the words of Jesse's stepdad) out of his league.

Yea he is cleaning up nice, he is actually a good looking guy when he dresses appropriate.

• Love 7
On 12/26/2019 at 8:06 PM, Teri313 said:

I gotta tell you, I liked the chub. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/28/2019 at 12:34 AM, Christina said:

Good thing she decided to pull over to film her rant as opposed to driving and looking at the phone. (For those who didn't watch, she didn't)

"I get just as many messages from men as Zied gets from women." 

giphy.gif

• LOL 13

Zied used his TLC money to buy a car and go to HVAC school. He graduated recently.

In the comments, Rebecca again says they are no longer filming for the show and that they are waiting for his visa. He is still in Tunisia and it has been five months so far. She doesn't have a time frame of how long it will take.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Christina said:

Zied used his TLC money to buy a car and go to HVAC school. He graduated recently.

In the comments, Rebecca again says they are no longer filming for the show and that they are waiting for his visa. He is still in Tunisia and it has been five months so far. She doesn't have a time frame of how long it will take.

Wow, it looks like Zied has really slimmed down!  He looks great, much nicer than Rebecca deserves.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5