Type keyword(s) to search

Rebecca & Zied: Light Rings & Love Rats

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Rebecca, you’re going to feel mighty silly for scolding Zied about taking your money when he drops to one knee and proposes with that breathtaking ring! 

What she SHOULD do is ask straight out:  "Did I just pay for my own engagement ring?  Excuse me....gotta fly home now."  But she will melt and all will be forgiven.  I kinda love Sister Zied.  She calls him on his crap.  I hear a French accent when she speaks but that could be me.  Also, if I remember correctly they were drinking wine at her place.  Anyone else see that?  

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

What she SHOULD do is ask straight out:  "Did I just pay for my own engagement ring?  Excuse me....gotta fly home now."  But she will melt and all will be forgiven.  I kinda love Sister Zied.  She calls him on his crap.  I hear a French accent when she speaks but that could be me.  Also, if I remember correctly they were drinking wine at her place.  Anyone else see that?  

Tunisia was a French protectorate for many years. I have also noticed a French accent for Zied and his sister. I imagine that the French influence was strong in Tunis, and left its mark.

• Love 4

Sister wiem, with her french accent and broken english, would be a much better host for the tell nothings than Shawn.  I can see her now with Big Ang: your vagina is too old for le infant, yes?  Tim: "you are, as we say, gay, no? You are best friends with your ex before your ex?"  She would truly ask the hard hitting questions and make us feel as though this was a cultured show.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

Tunisia was a French protectorate for many years. I have also noticed a French accent for Zied and his sister. I imagine that the French influence was strong in Tunis, and left its mark.

French is spoken daily in the FrankOFoley household and it was evident that their conversation was sprinkled with French words.

• Love 4

Rebecca is a nitwit, but she seems to be able to take the criticism in some sort of stride vs. evelin/Laura/Devan. 

I definitely don't want to see her sappy videos, but the self depraction makes me appreciate her a little more.

• Love 6
On 9/30/2019 at 4:38 PM, FrankOFoley said:

French is spoken daily in the FrankOFoley household and it was evident that their conversation was sprinkled with French words.

Forgive my ignorance. All this time I had thought Zied was actually speaking French, albeit a very Arabic sounding version. Has he actually been speaking Arabic with a French twist ? His voice is so gravelly and distracting ... 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm glad that she is so forcefully defending him against any abuse talk. When I first saw it, I did a double take and had to play it back. The second time, I chalked it up to the usual TLC preview trickery. We viewers aren't idiots. I'm sure most of us  figured it out. However, her anger should be directed at TLC for getting that ball rolling. They knew exactly what they were doing.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

I'm glad that she is so forcefully defending him against any abuse talk. When I first saw it, I did a double take and had to play it back. The second time, I chalked it up to the usual TLC preview trickery. We viewers aren't idiots. I'm sure most of us  figured it out. However, her anger should be directed at TLC for getting that ball rolling. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Exactly. TLC knew exactly what they were doing with that footage and I dont think anyone looking at it didn't cringe seeing the way he was holding her neck and her pulling away. On top of that, she's deluded if she thinks TLC doesn't air abuse. Pole is abusive to the max, there are moments they've shown where he looks like he could kill Karine, it's scary, and yet they think it's 'good TV', the sick fucks. They've also shown Baby Huey repeatedly hitting Azan, that's abuse. TLC has zero qualms about airing both physical and mental abuse on this franchise, she clearly hasn't watched the show enough.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Exactly. TLC knew exactly what they were doing with that footage and I dont think anyone looking at it didn't cringe seeing the way he was holding her neck and her pulling away. On top of that, she's deluded if she thinks TLC doesn't air abuse. Pole is abusive to the max, there are moments they've shown where he looks like he could kill Karine, it's scary, and yet they think it's 'good TV', the sick fucks. They've also shown Baby Huey repeatedly hitting Azan, that's abuse. TLC has zero qualms about airing both physical and mental abuse on this franchise, she clearly hasn't watched the show enough.

Right! And don't forget Angela's abuse of Michael. And now one of the goofballs (throws a drink at him).

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Right! And don't forget Angela's abuse of Michael. And now one of the goofballs (throws a drink at him).

I am glad Rebecca is clarifying this all - honestly. But I agree that to rely on TLC not showing it is a myth......also Nicole and Azan (as much as I dislike him- remember she hit him? And it was a non event a la TLC)

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Any anger should be directed at miss Clairol for making that hair color. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
20 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Angela's abuse of Michael is straight up criminal, at least it would be in the U.S. I don't watch much of their scenes, that is NOT entertainment. She deserves to be in prison somewhere in Georgia, she'd be right at home. 

If Michael actually goes to Georgia with her he's in for a world of hurt, what happens when big ang gets mad? If he doesn't end up in jail I'd be shocked, she does NOT live in urban areas. Country cops looking at this white woman and a black man with an accent, we all know how that would go down.

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Angela's abuse of Michael is straight up criminal, at least it would be in the U.S. I don't watch much of their scenes, that is NOT entertainment. She deserves to be in prison somewhere in Georgia, she'd be right at home. 

If Michael actually goes to Georgia with her he's in for a world of hurt, what happens when big ang gets mad? If he doesn't end up in jail I'd be shocked, she does NOT live in urban areas. Country cops looking at this white woman and a black man with an accent, we all know how that would go down.

Strategically, it could make sense for Michael to keep his head down, wait out his two year marriage sentence and get out. 

However, Angela seems like Ashley in that she will drag her feet as much as she can to keep Michael from gaining any independence....a la Ashley. 

Michael will be relegated to house husband and maybe unpaid babysitter.  

Angela is super insecure, as much as Ashley and so she won't want Michael out there earning a paycheck, because money means freedom.  Therefore it's in her best interest to drag her feet if she gets Michael to the US.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

Yes she would be, right next to her trashy pedophile daughter Scottie.

• Love 3

So I’m getting ready for work and as it’s now finally fall in Ohio I grab my pleather moto jacket. I go and have one last brush of my hair and staring back at me in my mirror was Becky with the bad hair! It was soul destroying, I’m going to burn the jacket ASAP.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
On 10/22/2019 at 12:53 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

So I’m getting ready for work and as it’s now finally fall in Ohio I grab my pleather moto jacket. I go and have one last brush of my hair and staring back at me in my mirror was Becky with the bad hair! It was soul destroying, I’m going to burn the jacket ASAP.

just put on your holy filter

• LOL 4

I found the answer to my question!!! Can Becca apply for another K1?!?!?!

"

If you are the U.S. citizen petitioner for a K1 visa you can apply for a second K1 visa petition over 2 years after approval of your first K1 visa petition. If you want to file a K1 petition in less than two years, you will have to apply for a waiver of this rule. Also, if you have filed two or more K1 visa petitions at any time in the past, you will need to apply for a waiver. So, although you can technically apply for unlimited K1 visas, it is complicated to apply for more than 2.

Waiver for U.S. Citizen to Apply for Multiple K1 Visas

To request a waiver you must submit a signed and dated written request with your K1 visa petition accompanied by documentation of your claim to the waiver. The written request must explain why the waiver is appropriate in your situation. For example, if your prior fiance died, you would need to explain the circumstances and provide a death certificate. Other supporting documents could include police reports, news articles, or medical reports from a licensed medical professional."

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

I found the answer to my question!!! Can Becca apply for another K1?!?!?!

"

If you are the U.S. citizen petitioner for a K1 visa you can apply for a second K1 visa petition over 2 years after approval of your first K1 visa petition. If you want to file a K1 petition in less than two years, you will have to apply for a waiver of this rule. Also, if you have filed two or more K1 visa petitions at any time in the past, you will need to apply for a waiver. So, although you can technically apply for unlimited K1 visas, it is complicated to apply for more than 2.

Waiver for U.S. Citizen to Apply for Multiple K1 Visas

To request a waiver you must submit a signed and dated written request with your K1 visa petition accompanied by documentation of your claim to the waiver. The written request must explain why the waiver is appropriate in your situation. For example, if your prior fiance died, you would need to explain the circumstances and provide a death certificate. Other supporting documents could include police reports, news articles, or medical reports from a licensed medical professional."

So I've wanted to know the answer to this as well, but what I'd like to know even more is if she's on the 10 year financial responsibility hook with the soon-to-be ex-husband. And if so, can she financially support both of them if needed?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 10/28/2019 at 10:32 PM, Teri313 said:

So I've wanted to know the answer to this as well, but what I'd like to know even more is if she's on the 10 year financial responsibility hook with the soon-to-be ex-husband. And if so, can she financially support both of them if needed?  

Even if she is on the hook for her first husband the chances of a young, presumably fit, man getting social services are slim to none so that is really not much of an issue/risk.  As for financial support, the government merely requires you to be above a poverty level income.  Even if she had to factor in a 3rd person the amount would not be all that high.  While I would not describe her as affluent, she also does not strike me as poverty stricken, so I don't think income would be a factor.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Even if she is on the hook for her first husband the chances of a young, presumably fit, man getting social services are slim to none so that is really not much of an issue/risk.  As for financial support, the government merely requires you to be above a poverty level income.  Even if she had to factor in a 3rd person the amount would not be all that high.  While I would not describe her as affluent, she also does not strike me as poverty stricken, so I don't think income would be a factor.

My niece, who is able-bodied, has been on social services since she graduated from HS (she's now 34) and has never worked a day in her life because she's "depressed." So from my experience, it doesn't matter how old or fit you are. Unfortunately. (No offense to people who truly need to be on it, I just don't believe my niece ever has.) Add to that the fact that Zied has no work history and has told his sister that Rebecca will support him/give him money, I think I'd be very nervous about sponsoring him.

And regarding her financial stability, she is apparently over $5k behind in child support for her youngest (outstanding since 2014) and she was evicted in January for unpaid rent. She had to go to court this month (Oct) for the child support, but I don't know the outcome of that. Just that her ex-husband wants to add $3k to the bill for his legal expenses.

• Love 1
On 10/28/2019 at 6:07 PM, greekmom said:

but maybe that's for another visa for the SAME fiance (like it had expired or something happened that delayed bringing the person here in a timely manner?) 

• Useful 1
On 10/30/2019 at 4:29 PM, Teri313 said:

And regarding her financial stability, she is apparently over $5k behind in child support for her youngest (outstanding since 2014) and she was evicted in January for unpaid rent. She had to go to court this month (Oct) for the child support, but I don't know the outcome of that. Just that her ex-husband wants to add $3k to the bill for his legal expenses.

Talk about a common thread with all these couples - poor impulse control. Look how many fly to a foreign land to meet someone they've never met yet believe they are in love with, while going broke in doing so. They also (ahem, Ben) fail to prioritize other areas in their lives like children, rent, employment while jetting off. WTH? How do any of them believe themselves to be desirable? Rebecca's acting had me laughing because she does the light, breathy cry (sans tears) after confessing yet another religious no-no to Zied. Then we hear her sniffling, "Do you still love me?" Zied is just as desperate as Michael to get to N. America, he'll put up with anything (although I don't get what she sees in him either). 

• Love 10
On 10/30/2019 at 5:03 PM, iwasish said:

Will she include any of the naked stuff she sent him.

LOL - I could see Rebecca publishing former naked pictures of herself as a last effort at proving she was once "hot". It must be hard on those people who were extremely attractive at 20, but are finding that age is not a good friend and they can't afford to maintain a youthful look. It's better to be average looking at 20, yet  getting better with age, like a fine wine. That is better than starting as an expensive champagne that goes flat soon after opening.

• Love 4

Since I've bitched about Soapdirt's credibility issues, I thought I would add one of the examples. Rebecca posted that Zied purchased his first car and Soapdirt wrote an article saying Rebecca bought it for him.

Also, there is a lot of tea being spilled regarding Angela, Rebecca, and Avery, but it's going to take a bit to collect and organize. I'm probably going to be making a mess of their treads to try and get it all posted. I'm also having some vision problems from my MS flare and my aphasia is awful today.

So, apologies in advance for the impending mess. 

• Love 4

At the Tell Nothing, Avery and Tim were asking Jesse why he showed up, resulting in Angela forcing her way into the conversation that didn't involve her and calling them bullies who needed to mind their own business, like she failed to do in that moment.

When they were all on the stage with Shaun, Avery began crying and Angela started bitching. Rebecca ended up trying to call Angela out for being the horrid person she is, which ended up with Angela and Rebecca face to face yelling. This isn't the full clip, I don't think, because it seems like it was longer. I searched Youtube and don't see a longer version, though. If I find it, I'll add it to Angela's thread if it isn't already there.

Avery reported that Angela and her daughter physical hit her mom and knocked the table over onto her foot. Rebecca responded:

Also, Jeniffer said she thought Zied was a freak for wearing a shirt with Rebecca's face on it, and since I just came across that clip, I thought I'd add it too.

While I'm at it, here is a bonus scene about an engagement party; there are no subtitles:

The wind is blowing, which keeps knocking the electricity out, which in turn makes the router restart, which causes me too mach anger, so I'm taking a break and will update Avery and Angela later, if they haven't already been posted. I'm waaaayy behind on my reading.

• Love 4

Remember also that after they got everybody out of the green room and back in their seats on stage and were about to start, Angela is the one who started up with Avery again. Shaun asked them what happened in the green room and Avery, who was still clearly upset, was trying to explain and doing a fine job of it when the human wrecking ball interrupts and very directly asks Avery if she "needs time to go cry." It was so obnoxious. She just kept going after her and that's when Rebecca (verbally) stepped in to defend Avery and Angela lost her shit, slapped Avery's finger down, and went after Rebecca. And Shaun did nothing but watch like she was one of us. They need a stronger interviewer if this is the kind of thing they're going to permit. If she had shut Angela down right at the beginning, it wouldn't have snowballed into the shit show it became.

• Love 7
On 11/2/2019 at 11:56 AM, Christina said:

Since I've bitched about Soapdirt's credibility issues, I thought I would add one of the examples. Rebecca posted that Zied purchased his first car and Soapdirt wrote an article saying Rebecca bought it for him.

Also, there is a lot of tea being spilled regarding Angela, Rebecca, and Avery, but it's going to take a bit to collect and organize. I'm probably going to be making a mess of their treads to try and get it all posted. I'm also having some vision problems from my MS flare and my aphasia is awful today.

So, apologies in advance for the impending mess. 

I hope you feel better.  Take care of yourself.....if for no other reason than you always find the juiciest tea!!

On 11/2/2019 at 1:10 PM, magemaud said:

Rebecca sounds like a mother defensively claiming, "My son bought the car with his OWN allowance!" 

Well, at least it's not like the engagement ring zied bought with his allowance from Mom. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2