Type keyword(s) to search

Rebecca & Zied: Light Rings & Love Rats

• Start Topic

Spoiler

Didn't they get married?

If so, why are they on this show again?

Frankly, I get tired of the Americans getting all wound up over cultural differences related to other's religions.  Rebecca is an unmarried woman.  To Zied, her son in law should not be seeing her hair, let alone sharing a home.  That is a Muslim thing.  Stop picking on it and rolling your eyes.  Just say "well what are you gonna do, MOM?"

Hey at least Rebecca got a job that pays - I never believed she was a full on private eye.  Maybe an assistant.

My hubby, when they were at the airport:  "Wow!  How nice of you to meet your future son in law at the airport!" 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
  Reveal spoiler

Didn't they get married?

If so, why are they on this show again?

Frankly, I get tired of the Americans getting all wound up over cultural differences related to other's religions.  Rebecca is an unmarried woman.  To Zied, her son in law should not be seeing her hair, let alone sharing a home.  That is a Muslim thing.  Stop picking on it and rolling your eyes.  Just say "well what are you gonna do, MOM?"

Hey at least Rebecca got a job that pays - I never believed she was a full on private eye.  Maybe an assistant.

My hubby, when they were at the airport:  "Wow!  How nice of you to meet your future son in law at the airport!" 

Spoiler

Yes.  She finalized her divorce in July 2019 and married Zied mid-April 2020.   

He must have arrived in January, and we're going to follow his 90-day visa period.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Clean the house.  Make meals.  Do the laundry.

I can not begin to describe how annoyed I would be to come home to a messy house, nothing done, no meal cooked and Zied is flat out on the couch, having been gaming since noon when he woke up.   FOR SIX MONTHS.   

• Love 11

Rebecca on the confessional camera:

"Zied and I are 21 years apart, and yes, there are regularly times where I stop and think, What the hell am I doing?"

Lol, LIAR! I don't buy it for a minute. Other people may think that, but Rebecca doesn't. She wants what she wants. She just says stuff like this to make us think she has some sense.

Edited by Teri313
Typo
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

The scene of Rebecca refreshing the immigration page to see if Zied's visa was approved was clearly filmed months later. The screen said March 2020 but the screenshot showed a date in June, and they had already been married by that point. It was also showing that what was approved was the initial filing. It was completely fake frauded.

01xhbgd19u761.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg

82w68hd19u761.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&

Now she has posted this:

19cqedxjx9861.png

Well alrightly then.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Christina said:

The scene of Rebecca refreshing the immigration page to see if Zied's visa was approved was clearly filmed months later. The screen said March 2020 but the screenshot showed a date in June, and they had already been married by that point. It was also showing that what was approved was the initial filing. It was completely fake frauded.

Zied arrived in February or March, shortly before COVID hit, according to SoapDirt, which analyzed the couples' selfies.  They married in mid-April, after the courts reopened.

And, here I was, thinking, "Luckily Sharp just happened to be with Rebecca the moment his status changed!  She was so natural, sitting on a park bench, before having to go to work."  

On Sunday, Zied and Rebecca's storyline looked to be filler.  They got very little airtime, and the visa approval doesn't provide drama.

• Love 5

"Zied hates when I talk about my ex, so I decided to get us an apartment in the same building I lived with my ex in even though there was literally no reason to rent in the same building.  Also, he's going to be upset when I tell him about it even though there's literally no reason to tell him about it." 

3el4gx.jpg

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I just realized that the old Instagram posts are gone, so I'll mention to anyone who doesn't remember, that Rebecca has a few evictions in her recent past, including when she didn't bother to pay her rent because she used the money to go visit Zied to film this show, then had to move in with her mother.

She is living with her daughter and boyfriend (the one who moved in with her father after Rebecca brought her 20yo Tunisian love rat home, and Becky didn't bother to pay her child support resulting in almost landing in jail in 2020) because she cannot get a rental on her own. I'm sure they will play up the drama, but it is her daughter and boyfriend's home, too, and Becky should be in her own place if she doesn't want to compromise.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Does Rebecca have an Only Fans?? Saw a few nudes in a bunch of nudes pulled from 90 day's only fans and she's topless.

Fun fact: she has boob piercings. 

I was eating, thank you so much.  Or should I say" thank you so so mach" via Zied?

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

Does Rebecca have an Only Fans?? Saw a few nudes in a bunch of nudes pulled from 90 day's only fans and she's topless.

So mach piercings 

• LOL 6

She doesn't have an Only Fans, she once posted photos of herself on a Reddit sub called "Gone Wild" or something, and people found them. There are photos of Molly from there, too. Molly's daughter has an Only Fans, though.

• Useful 1

OMG, Zied is cracking me up. He's got this real professorial vibe going on in the airport, and sporting glasses to make himself look smart and worldly. I'm guessing the lenses are just glass.

Updated to include his reaction to the apartment: He is SO disappointed! Rebecca thought she was so cool with her loft. She thought he was going to be so impressed, but Zied wanted a split level, a Brady Bunch house, a ranch. He wants AMERICAN TV. He wants the suburbs.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 6

Hey, everybody! I just figured out why Rebecca has pictures of Zied everywhere. She has prosopagnosia, the inability to recognize faces, so the pictures help her remember who he is.

• LOL 10
On 1/24/2021 at 11:06 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Zied seems like a nice guy but those tight mustard colored pants.... Yikes!  

He's got red on top and yellow on bottom, he's mustard and ketchup now all he needs is a weiner and a bun to stick it in.  😉

See my mind goes winnie the pooh when i think of that combo

• LOL 6
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I've seriously considered Molly's store for another fitting.  Got my first one done at Nordstrom and holy shit what a difference a proper fitting bra makes.  It looked like I lost 20lbs.  Molly seems to understand that women who wear bigger cup size bras don't want them to look like granny bras.  I want flowers! I want patterns! I want bows! I want all the cute things I wore in bras when I could still wear Victoria Secret sizes LOL.  Don't even care about the cost anymore, a well-fitting bra is worth it.  Such a confidence booster.

So with that said, Rebecca, please take care of those bras! They can last you YEARS if you don't toss 'em in the laundry with your bootcut jeans and flannels.  

• Love 12
(edited)

I just saw an ad for the new movie “Thunder Force” And I think Melissa McCarthy in head to toe tight black leather looks just like Rebecca! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

New car for Zied. I think I need to get on the show.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-zied-hakimi-buys-dream-car/

That whole article gives me......weird feelings.  First off, and I am NO fan or Rebecca and Zied, but they do not need to defend their purchases.  I don't agree with laying out that much money for a BMW car, but hey you guys be you!  Julia, you don't need to horn in:  "Where is my car?  I work hard, too!"  Shut it Julia.  

• Love 2

They can buy whatever they like. Julia does not need to chime in. Maybe she was disappointed that there was no big wedding for her and Brandon and that they didn’t get a hundred or so gifts. Cars are not cheap and people have to save up for them or get a loan. 

• Love 3

I think Zied makes bank on Cameo. That's how he paid for the car. If I were to buy a Cameo it would be from him. Or Dan Jones but that is an entirely different genre.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Arynm said:

I think Zied makes bank on Cameo. That's how he paid for the car. If I were to buy a Cameo it would be from him. Or Dan Jones but that is an entirely different genre.

Okay, I took one for the team and watched Andrew's cameo.  It was for a guy named Patrick who is clearly a friend of his sister, lol.  Ugh.  I will never get that 20 seconds back.

I bought a cameo for my hubby and it was Alex of Alex and Loren, if I did another one it would be Zied but no Rebecca.  He likes Zied so so mach.

• Love 4
On 1/12/2021 at 6:39 AM, greekmom said:

Omg that hurts to even think about it!!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I'm confused.  How many kids and ages does she have?

I thought her only kids were the two that appeared on the show!

The more I learn about her, the less I understand how someone (lookin' at you Zied) from a conservative background could seriously have a relationship with her.

I am sure they are doing great and madly in love and respect each other greatly but let's be real.

No clue as to her other kids but the ages of the ones we see and that of her hunny- just make ZERO sense.

• Love 5

Are they still on the show?  I recently did some online research about TLC and was shocked at how highly ranked it is....like #3 of cable networks and 90 Day is their No. 1 show!  Man, that’s messed up imo, but it’s making someone a lot of money.  Are they paying their couples properly?

I saw a tv commercial and thought it looked like Rebecca.  It was as I found this infomercial about this body sculpting program.  It looks recent, but I’m not sure. I didn’t see it posted upthread.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/9/2021 at 12:12 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I saw a tv commercial and thought it looked like Rebecca.  It was as I found this infomercial about this body sculpting program.  It looks recent, but I’m not sure. I didn’t see it posted upthread.

Yep, I just saw one too on ABC network, there are a few company YouTube videos too when I looked online (I didn't watch them), and she's on their website here too https://www.sonobello.com/about-us/blog/rebecca-parrotts-sono-bello-story/

Edited by endure
  • Love 2