Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Grilling Me Softly

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

No No.  I don’t want a happy ending.  I wanted to know if it’s illegal for ANYONE to get that like Denice did.  I’ve never even heard of it.  It sounded pretty sleezy to me.

Lol that’s how I took what you said, and I agree. The things that are normal in Hollywood!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, princelina said:

Speaking of Denise - I didn't realize she had so many projects that were in the works while she was filming RHBH.

I have always thought of Denise Richards as a hustler. Like, I think she is even more of a hustler than Rinna. I mean if you look at her IMDB profile, she has worked pretty steadily since the very early 1990's. The fact that she is still booking gigs outside of Housewives, is awesome in my book. I mean, it's not like she is actually talented. But, I still enjoyed her in such movies as, Under Cover Brother, and Starship Troopers (two movies I only watched because Doogie Howser, AKA Neil Patrick Harris, was in them).

Denise gets a pass from me because, a)It's her first season (I TRY to give every HW a pass in their first season since they don't let their BitchFlag fly until their second - except for Camille). b) She has worked with some of the biggest names in Hollywood and I would love to hear behind the scenes stories that have nothing to do with Charlie. 

Seriously, who wouldn't want to know what it was like to work with NPH or Kevin Bacon, or Pierce Brosnan? Not to mention Tina Fey? Those are the stories I want Denise to tell. But, I think production is only focusing on her Charlie stuff and big dick talk because, that's the most recent thing in her life, and they don't think her earlier work is as important. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Lol that’s how I took what you said, and I agree. The things that are normal in Hollywood!

4 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Thank you for understanding what I meant.  I’m mortified to think someone would think that I would ask my daughter to do that.  Yikes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

My daughter is a licensed Massage Therapist in N.Y. State, but I would be too embarrassed to ask her, even tho I’m curious, lol.  I’ve never even heard of that until Denise said it.  Wow, she doesn’t hold anything back, does she?

It's a hand job. It's sex work.  It's illegal where sex work is illegal. 

The idea that they provide this service is something licensed therapists work against regularly which is why thry prefer massage therapist vs. masseuse or masseur.   

But I get the impression that Denise doesn't think it should be illegal.   I am curious why she felt this was something Aaron had to experience.  Especially if, as she claimed, he was mortified.  Like, why go through that unless it turned Denise on in some way?

And I forgot to mention side eyeing Erica's belief that her hubby must have slept with a hooker because he was 'a young man one.' Somehow, I'd be more likely to peg him as a current client vs. when he was younger.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Oh, Bunny. Why didja hafta go and remind me of one of the best reality show moments during a thread on one of the most boring? 😉

Actually I loved the Flava Flav show better...but he didn't have a bus

Boy!

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, princelina said:
12 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

After they left the grocery store, someone said “are we all pitching in”. Teddy yelled back “yes”. Just struck me as odd, you invited them camping, you limited what their choices could be and you wanted them to pay too.

Probably a table for one in this one....seeing myself out. 

My thought as I was watching this was that Teddi should have planned the menu and brought the food herself.

Yeah, I think if I had been Teddi in this situation (the HOSTESS), I'd have bought the basics(burgers, dogs, sides, munchies, dessert, breakfast type foods) and told the others what was going to be provided and they were welcome to bring anything else they wanted. It seemed like such a waste of time and money to visit that store, not to mention they behaved like going to the grocery store is a fun and exciting event (I'd suggest that they can go for me any time, but I can't afford $700/trip)

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
13 hours ago, Adira said:

I haven't been a fan of Camille's lately with all her mean-girl antics, but she is spot on about Teddi!  The problem with Teddi is that she states her opinions as if they were facts.  "It was deliberate." "It was malicious."  She acts like she KNOWS what other people's motivations are and what they are thinking - people she barely even knows!  She's lecturing Dorit on what DORIT'S HUSBAND is thinking/feeling.  It's asinine.  

This is a great post. Thank You. Clicking on the "like" icon was just not enough.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree with your entire post, except I am not on board with the love/hate for Rinna.  For me, it's more of a hate/strongly dislike thing!  

(Also, especially agree with your edit - seriously - WTF???)

I love/hate or just flat out hate all housewives across the genre. I've never loved a single one of them as a viewer. They have all disappointed me at one time or another or do so on a continual basis.

I love watching Lisa's relationship with her husband, I like her house, I like watching her hustle jobs  . There are also a ton of things I don't like about her. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

Denise took Aaron to his first ever happy ending massage, but he ended up feeling mortified. 

If he wasn't expecting it, then I liken it to being molested.  Of course he could've put a stop to it if he didn't like it, so I'm not sure why he felt mortified if he ended up having a "happy ending," unless he did stop it.  Ok, my brain hurts from thinking about it.  😉   Hopefully Denise gave him a heads up (pun intended) on it, otherwise that would be rather jarring to think you're having a normal massage and then to have someone's hand suddenly in your nether region.  Yikes!  

I don't mind some of the sex talk, but Denise and Camille took it a little too far.  I'm really not impressed with the kinky things they do.  They can keep that in their bedrooms.   As far as Camille giving a prostate massage, I was surprised that the other ladies acted like it was the first time they've heard of that.  I read about that practice eons ago.  It's nothing new.  I think that Camille and Denise try to hard to be shocking.  It's not really necessary. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Camille said Teddi likes to “insinuate” herself into other people’s conversations. That doesn’t sound right to me.

Yeah.  I thought maybe she was saying something else that was a fancy word for 'insert' but probably wasn't.

1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Yeah, I think if I had been Teddi in this situation (the HOSTESS), I'd have bought the basics(burgers, dogs, sides, munchies, dessert, breakfast type foods) and told the others what was going to be provided and they were welcome to bring anything else they wanted. It seemed like such a waste of time and money to visit that store, not to mention they behaved like going to the grocery store is a fun and exciting event (I'd suggest that they can go for me any time, but I can't afford $700/trip)

Bravo planned event.  Production decided to set this up in advance with some supermarket for the scene.  It's not random.  I actually thought it was kind of funny and I'm sure the housewives were given the direction to make it over the top with what they bought.

3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Ok, this is the pettiest nitpick ever, but I am going to hold Teddi Accountable for spelling "people's" wrong.  I mean, "people" is already plural, so wouldn't anything other than "people's" be incorrect?  

I spell things wrong and get grammar and syntax wrong all the time (don't even know the difference between grammar and syntax if I'm being honest), but I am not publicly fighting over social media with someone.  If I were, everything I wrote would be flawless.  The first rule of fighting over social media is to have someone proofread your work.  Duh Teddi!  (I'm just kidding; I don't know anything about it. It just seems like common sense).

Unless "peoples'" as a possessive plural is a thing?  And I am merely percepting it incorrectly? 

Is Teddi's rigorous diet and exercise routine making her a bitch?  Maybe this is just me projecting, because I get wound up and OC whenever I get into a really clean eating/working out groove.  That was what I thought about when they showed that picture of her as a brunette with a few extra pounds when she used to host at that restaurant that they mentioned at the Boy George concert--Teddi seemed like she was possibly a lot cooler and laid-back at that time.  I don't think those people would have been so happy to see her if she'd been such a joyless shell. Can you imagine?  "Um, I can't seat you even though the restaurant is empty, because when you called for a reservation, you said four o'clock and it's actuallly 4:04.  Actually, I can seat you, but I won't do it out of principle.  I will not do your dirty work." Chomp.

You are not wrong; it should have been "people's".

I almost posted about that too.  thought hers was a pretty good zing that would have been better without the apostrophe problem. But then I thought, hmm maybe it was a typo? I felt generous this afternoon I guess.

I remember her tedious punctuality lectures from a prior season -- back when she was just a garden variety insufferable bitch, not the deceitful and calculating one she is this year.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, SallySarue said:

I'm sorry, but Lisa Rinna's daughters are fucking ugly. Or shall I say, fugly. But most model's faces are.

I think of Lisa's daughters as just plain average.

Bella Hadid is no beauty, quite ugly in my opinion. She looks soulless.

Edited by Giselle
Added an "s" because Lisa has 2 fuck trophies.
  • Love 9
On 5/6/2019 at 6:24 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

So I guess this is going to be Denise’s thing?  Telling everybody how well-endowed her husband is and telling raunchy stories. Yay.

She has some competition with Camille she too has some experiences!

• Love 2
On 5/7/2019 at 8:10 PM, Steph J said:

They bought $700 worth of food to camp for one day?

Most of them don't even eat anyway!

Teddi invited them camping.  Teddi was hosting and should have already purchased all of the needed food and had it loaded so they were ready to go.  OR this would have been the time to go pot luck and say, Rinna you bring a veggie tray and some juice for breakfast.  Kyle, you're on deck for hot dogs and eggs for breakfast tomorrow, etc.  I think it's weak sauce, though, for Teddi to always "host" events and then make everyone else pitch in with the food.  I'm 99% sure you could have called someone and arranged to pick up a catered "camping" menu for less than $700.  

On 5/7/2019 at 9:17 PM, ChitChat said:

Well, that was boring as shit.  Watching them trying to grill food was embarrassing.  Plastic utensils for a grill?  Using tongs to flip half-raw hamburger meat?  Sheesh.  They need to stick to charcuterie trays. 

We're constantly told how hands on these women are and yet none of them could handle a burger and hot dog on a grill? I was fairly confident that Erika could have pushed them all out of the way and handled it like a short order cook, though.  Not really sure why, but it just seems like she could whip that shit out without freaking out.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:55 PM, Bronzedog said:

Thanks!  I'll be there!  Even my own father spent years arguing with me about how it was impossible for someone to not like pie. I don't know why I'd lie about it but he always seemed to think I was.

OMG.  I do not really care for chocolate.  My biological father spent my entire life (up until his death), essentially arguing with me that I was wrong and that I DID like it and just didn't know it.  I was like, I mean it's ok, I'm not saying that if you only have chocolate cake I won't eat some of it, but if you're asking me what kind I want for my birthday? I want yellow cake with buttercream, custard and strawberry filling.  And then he'd tell me no, that isn't right, I want chocolate, with chocolate icing, chocolate mouse filling, because it's chocolate and that's the ONLY right answer.  

On 5/7/2019 at 9:59 PM, Door County Cherry said:

Technically, they are.  But she never said she actually paid for the happy ending massage.  And she didn't say where she got it. It could have been somewhere where sex work is legal. I doubt she faces any legal repercussions. 

I'm more concerned with what kind of establishment she went to because low cost massage parlors can be a hot bed of sex trafficking.  

This is what I was wondering.  When Denise brought this up, I started wondering about where they went for it.  The Bunny Ranch in Vegas? No problem, sex work is totally legal.  That place in Florida where the Patriots owner was caught? Human trafficking.  Not good.  Fundamentally, I don't give a shit what an adult does and if they want to sell their services and are doing so willingly on their own without being coerced, then I'm live and let live, for the most part.  It's not what I want to do, not what I want to partake in, but, I'm not going to judge it either way.  I do, however, have a problem when it veers into trafficking. 

On 5/7/2019 at 10:11 PM, njbchlover said:

And the fact that in her talking head, Denise didn't even think to mention that her daughters would be embarrassed, just that Aaron will probably be pissed off, it just made me not like her so much.

I found this worrying too.  I know their father is Charlie Sheen, but that's all the more reason for her to consider what the girls have to go through.  I'm just picturing them going over to a friend's house, and then after they leave, the mom looks at the dad and is like "You know who her dad is? Charlie Sheen"  "Hookers and blow?!?"  "Yep, that's the one"  I feel like it's probably not the worst idea to make sure that one of their parents comes across as stable and as normal as possible for a celebrity parent.  But now mom is out there prattling on about how she likes to bang their new step dad with a big dick, has gotten a happy ending massage and felt bad that the new step dad hadn't gotten one, so found him a place for it.  

Those last 3 things I said? I do NOT want that information about my parents.  Ever.  I can live without that knowledge.  And my father is NOT Charlie Sheen.

On 5/7/2019 at 10:52 PM, njbchlover said:

Did anyone else notice, though, that she did say she misses LVP?  I think Kyle is beginning to regret her part in all of this.  

I noticed.  

I also noticed that it looked like she was wearing a toupee when she had her hair pulled back in a ponytail while they were camping.  Then I definitely noticed that she was wearing a wig the next morning at the campsite.  It wasn't Kim Z bad as far as quality, but it was clearly noticeable because of the way it was almost like a black hood and it had a really Kim Z early years noticeable line about 2 inches back from her hairline.

13 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Teddi needs a therapist.

And not that one who visited her at the lake for a walk.

9 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

My pen has run out of ink writing a list of all of the things Kyle has anxiety over. On one hand, I am impressed that she's been able to travel and have these various experiences in life given the number of things that give her anxiety, on the other hand, she should go to therapy for that. Isn't it better to figure out a way to not have to go through life afraid of everything? 

But, you see, if Kyle got help for all the things that she has anxiety over then she wouldn't be able to be the super special snowflake that she is who commands all the attention! She's not the young child star anymore.  She's not the hot young girl out at the clubs anymore.  She's not Paris Hilton's aunt anymore (I mean, at this point the kids are like "Paris who?").  RHOBH is a thing, but the housewives shows are shifting, it's just not the THING it was before.  And Kyle's not the big draw, she's not the center of the show.  She started as the mom with 4 kids at home, one really young, etc.  Now she pretty much has 1 kid at home and that's it.  

So what's a girl to do? If you have a bunch of issues, you can at least get the camera on you in the scene.  And Kyle will do whatever it takes to stay on camera. 

4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Actually I loved the Flava Flav show better...but he didn't have a bus

Boy!

giphy.gif

Which show was it that had the girl poo on the floor during the elimination? I can't remember if it was Flav or Brett.  

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, smores said:

I also noticed that it looked like she was wearing a toupee when she had her hair pulled back in a ponytail while they were camping.  Then I definitely noticed that she was wearing a wig the next morning at the campsite.  It wasn't Kim Z bad as far as quality, but it was clearly noticeable because of the way it was almost like a black hood and it had a really Kim Z early years noticeable line about 2 inches back from her hairline.

I noticed Kyle’s hair too. IIRC, her hair has been mentioned a few times this season. My guess is that she’s experiencing some thinning and/or struggling with grey roots and experimenting with hair toppers (we used to call them “falls” in the old days) and wigs. I think most of the howives use halos or bonded extensions for length. While that gives you long hair it won’t do a thing for the thinning temple and crown areas. Erika wears a lot of fake hair, but it seems to work better for her. Maybe I just expect her to look fake. Maybe she has a better glam squad. *shrugs*

Age will do that to you, lol. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, AntAnn said:

I noticed Kyle’s hair too. IIRC, her hair has been mentioned a few times this season. My guess is that she’s experiencing some thinning and/or struggling with grey roots and experimenting with hair toppers (we used to call them “falls” in the old days) and wigs. I think most of the howives use halos or bonded extensions for length. While that gives you long hair it won’t do a thing for the thinning temple and crown areas. Erika wears a lot of fake hair, but it seems to work better for her. Maybe I just expect her to look fake. Maybe she has a better glam squad. *shrugs*

When lisa tweeted about Camille making fun of her teeth, she said the ladies shouldn't laugh since lvp knows all they're plastic surgery and hair transplants. 😳 I know I didn't dream this maybe it was a dig at kyle?

Edited by janie2002
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Maybe Kyle's hair is falling out due to all her anxieties.

So when Denise confessed that she had gotten a happy ending, what did she mean?  She denied it was manual, but anything more than than is definitely outside the realm of massage.  I'd been wanting to see a massage therapist for my neck/back issues and now I'm not so sure :-S

• Love 1
4 hours ago, smores said:

We're constantly told how hands on these women are and yet none of them could handle a burger and hot dog on a grill? I was fairly confident that Erika could have pushed them all out of the way and handled it like a short order cook, though.  Not really sure why, but it just seems like she could whip that shit out without freaking out.

Probably because she'd been a waitress. Despite my dislike of how Erika has treated LVP, I think if all these women were put in the "wilds" with little to nothing, she'd be the only one to be able to figure out how to survive.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, smores said:

Which show was it that had the girl poo on the floor during the elimination? I can't remember if it was Flav or Brett

It was Flav. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I hate how she talks about Kelsey. Cheating isn’t cool, but neither is humiliating the father of your children like that. Even if there were no kids involved, those classless cheap shots are gross. When she was being mean about LVP she was drunk, but she’ll say anything about Kelsey even when she’s sober. I didn’t like it when she made ugly comments about him years ago, but I cut her slack because the pain was fresh. This many years later, enough is enough.

Totally agree!  To be honest, I hate when women bad mouth their ex's in general...to me, it only makes them look stupid because they were willing to put up with that shit for however long.  They had a tough divorce, everyone knows it, but if she's happily moved on, then she needs to move one - not talk shit about 50% of the make up of her kids' DNA.

• Love 8
(edited)
11 hours ago, ChitChat said:

If he wasn't expecting it, then I liken it to being molested.  Of course he could've put a stop to it if he didn't like it, so I'm not sure why he felt mortified if he ended up having a "happy ending," unless he did stop it.  Ok, my brain hurts from thinking about it.  😉   Hopefully Denise gave him a heads up (pun intended) on it, otherwise that would be rather jarring to think you're having a normal massage and then to have someone's hand suddenly in your nether region.  Yikes!  

I don't mind some of the sex talk, but Denise and Camille took it a little too far.  I'm really not impressed with the kinky things they do.  They can keep that in their bedrooms.   As far as Camille giving a prostate massage, I was surprised that the other ladies acted like it was the first time they've heard of that.  I read about that practice eons ago.  It's nothing new.  I think that Camille and Denise try to hard to be shocking.  It's not really necessary. 

I didn’t know Denice was such a slob.  Talking about what’s privatebetween her and her husband?  Who gives a shit.  With a big mouth like hers, they’ll probably be divorced Down the road.  No class. Camille, the proctologist too.  I hope she wore a glove.

Edited by Gem 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

So when Denise confessed that she had gotten a happy ending, what did she mean?  She denied it was manual, but anything more than than is definitely outside the realm of massage.  

I thought maybe she just had an inadvertent orgasm.  She sure made a lot of noise during her massage in this episode.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Josette said:

I thought maybe she just had an inadvertent orgasm.  She sure made a lot of noise during her massage in this episode.

Did she deny it was manual? I thought when she said “it wasn’t like fingerbanging” she meant something more figurative.

I knew many woman who did sex work in Los Angeles as a way to help pay the bills. Trafficking is a problem all right but I wouldn’t assume all or even most women in the business are working for anyone but themselves.

Edited by BluBrd47
Spelling.
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Josette said:

Why have someone else do whatever.  Couldn’t her husband do the job?  If I were him, I’d be insulted.  Then to talk about it on t.v.  Now I know she’s not bright, or a lady.  Maybe she thinks it’s cool to shock people.  Butanna.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, smores said:

Which show was it that had the girl poo on the floor during the elimination? I can't remember if it was Flav or Brett.  

4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

It was Flav. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

OK.  I'm just going to say it.  I totally love Denise.  She is so down to earth, honest, fresh and hysterical.  While my gfs and I don't exactly talk about penis' we do normally discuss personal subjects.. And Denise has dated some pretty heavy hitters..Richie Sambora..Nikki Six...Bradley Cooper...John Stamos...Scott Baio. Hell, of I was sitting around that camp fire I'd be sayin' come on girl..  Let's talk! Denise, will you be my best friend??!!.

However...I cannot stand Ericka anymore. She is trying way, way to hard.  I don't think she likes the attention Denise is getting.  She's so fakey fake..

Edited by Saltgypsie
Spell check..corrected Stamos into Stamps
  • Love 9
On 5/7/2019 at 9:01 PM, Pickles said:

Now I am hungry for pumpkin pie. Trader Joe's even had pumpkin pies for sale this week.

Why is TJs selling pumpkin pies in May?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

So when Denise confessed that she had gotten a happy ending, what did she mean?  She denied it was manual, but anything more than than is definitely outside the realm of massage.  I'd been wanting to see a massage therapist for my neck/back issues and now I'm not so sure :-S

She said it wasn't finger banging which IMO has a very specific connotation where fingers replace a certain Male organ and it's internal.  However, with women, you can get a lot done touching privates externally. I imagine that's what she meant.  This is not an area therapists touch.  

2 hours ago, Josette said:

That's possible.  That was a dear Prudence question recently. 

2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Why have someone else do whatever.  Couldn’t her husband do the job?  

She didn't say when she had it done and she made it seem like she hadn't asked for it...which to me is weird.  She didn't ask for it.  And Aaron was mortified when he got his.  Denise might talk about sex a lot and at first it was cool she was sex positive but both of these descriptions were of not super positive interactions.

2 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

I knew many woman who did sex work in Los Angeles as a way to help pay the bills. Trafficking is a problem all right but I wouldn’t assume all or even most women in the business are working for anyone but themselves.

But did they bill themselves as massage therapists?  I guess my mind went to specific types of salons.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Camille said Teddi likes to “insinuate” herself into other people’s conversations. That doesn’t sound right to me.

It is an applicable term. One definition of the word is to 'slide oneself into position'

Personally, I would have gone with 'Teddi likes to insert herself into other people's conversations'.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Josette said:

She sure did - I’ve always been chill and quiet while getting a massage; maybe I’m doing it wrong!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Maybe Kyle's hair is falling out due to all her anxieties.

Don’t be afraid.  Go to a reputable Massage chain like “Massage Envy” that are all over the country practically.  A lot of chiropractic offices have a therapist also or a spa.  You won’t regret it.  You come out feeling like jello, lol.  It’s wonderful, especially if you have back problems.  Worth the money.  My daughter doesn’t do family and I can understand, so I pay someone else.  Try it, you’ll love it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, smores said:

But, you see, if Kyle got help for all the things that she has anxiety over then she wouldn't be able to be the super special snowflake that she is who commands all the attention! She's not the young child star anymore.  She's not the hot young girl out at the clubs anymore.  She's not Paris Hilton's aunt anymore (I mean, at this point the kids are like "Paris who?").  RHOBH is a thing, but the housewives shows are shifting, it's just not the THING it was before.  And Kyle's not the big draw, she's not the center of the show.  She started as the mom with 4 kids at home, one really young, etc.  Now she pretty much has 1 kid at home and that's it.  

So what's a girl to do? If you have a bunch of issues, you can at least get the camera on you in the scene.  And Kyle will do whatever it takes to stay on camera. 

We'd better not have to start watching her sitting on her bed in a bathrobe surrounded by hundreds of bottles of fake pills to treat fake Lyme disease!

11 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Does wearing fake hair all the time damage your real hair?  Maybe that is Kyle's problem.

• Love 9
(edited)

This thread is reading like a chapter out of Our Bodies, Ourselves

It's educational, it's a teensy bit political, it's modern and it's also a little bit head tilty.

😉

Edited by Jel
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Door County Cherry said:

She said it wasn't finger banging which IMO has a very specific connotation where fingers replace a certain Male organ and it's internal.  However, with women, you can get a lot done touching privates externally. I imagine that's what she meant.  This is not an area therapists touch.  

That's possible.  That was a dear Prudence question recently. 

She didn't say when she had it done and she made it seem like she hadn't asked for it...which to me is weird.  She didn't ask for it.  And Aaron was mortified when he got his.  Denise might talk about sex a lot and at first it was cool she was sex positive but both of these descriptions were of not super positive interactions.

But did they bill themselves as massage therapists?  I guess my mind went to specific types of salons.

Well, if they had to not to attract attention, yeah. There were both high end and low end type places that did these sorts of things, although even the “nicer” places usually only really advertised massage rather than massage with mani, pedi, etc. The best way to find a happy ending obviously isn’t through ads. 🙂 

12 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Erika is pretty open with the fact that she's changing her look up so you already know it's fake hair, but she also has people who help her with it and she's really investing in good quality stuff for the most part, I'd think.  With Kyle, she's spent so many years going on and on about how her hair was just "totally natural, I just use Pantene in the shower and here it is!" that she's not going to admit she's using something (extensions, headpiece, etc), and she's probably not going to get the best advice or product.  When she's done up for an event, things aren't nearly as noticeable, but when she's doing her own hair to go out to dinner with Mauricio? Then she looks like she broke out the Joe Gorga spray on hairline.  Camping? She took the Kim Z wig.  

• Love 7

For whatever you think of this season and cast, this episode highlighted how LVP doesn't fit in anymore. Even if they were so called getting along it would not have been fun with her there. She would have stayed in the massage tower until it was over. I compare watching HWs to people who watch sports and I've been on LVPs side during the madness but I need her to retire from this game before she really hits the wall.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 5/8/2019 at 8:32 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Isn't that funny how that happened? He's with her constantly but (he didn't tell her ANYTHING about talking to Teddi about doggate until way after the fact? I mean it is her company and all)  just add him into the drama to get his face out hoping that Vanderpump dogs gets its spinoff things click into place when you just sit back and think about it. Honestly at this point i could give a shit anymore but its beyond obvious that Lisa has lied about her involvement in this whole mess or maybe Bravo is just making it a little more Obvious this season who knows but I'm so glad this episode took a break (for the most part) from this shit

You are confusing Sessa and Blizzard

23 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Rinna, Teddi, Dorit, Kyle are definitely going to her wedding.

Erika is touring and Denise is filming. LVP is allegedly up in the air.

Wouldn't Bravo have been filming anyway with the other ladies going, and if Kyle was just another guest?

How funny is it that Denise's last second wedding had ALL of the HW's except Kyle and Camillle's is short 3?

I don't think Kyle and Camille were ever super close even after they made up on camera after the DuBois season. It just doesn't make sense for her to be asked.

Usually when a "Big Wedding" as Camille described it and you choose your bridesmaids way in advance and you would choose the same number of men to be groomsmen so they come down the aisle in pairs. Your bridesmaids are usually your close friends who come with you when you pick your wedding gown and when they choose the color palette for bridesmaid dresses.

I think Teddi gave Camille good advice about picking up the phone if she really wants LVP to attend her wedding. What I don't get though was Camille saying I doubt she'll come to my wedding since she didn't come to my bridal shower. Didn't Camille send out fancy invitations with RSVP/due date/stamped return envelopes? Wouldn't LVP have RSVP'd NO or YES and if she changed her mind would have contacted Camille?

Denise's wedding is local, Camille's is in Hawaii.  It's more of a time investment to make it to Camille's.  

Kyle might have been a fill-in for someone that dropped out 🤷‍♀️  

22 hours ago, princelina said:

My thought as I was watching this was that Teddi should have planned the menu and brought the food herself.

But then we wouldn't have had the hilarious hijinks at Von's.

21 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Actually, it works for them in 2 ways. There are plenty of fans who do choose products specifically because their favorite TV personality has attached themself to it.

But it also just works as brand recognition.  For example, one might not have the specific thought that they want to use Teddi's security company (and I assume no one wants to use Kyle or Dorit's- haha) but outside conversations of the show, if viewers were asked to name security companies, many of us just added Skyline to the list of brands we subconsciously know exist.  This is why big name companies will buy the naming rights to sports arenas and things like that. 

I don't know if there are studies specific to reality shows, but there's an entire industry based upon studying consumers and their behavior.

1.) Teddi's husband's security company is what Kyle uses.  Not sure about Dorit.

2.) If anyone did a quick google search they probably wouldn't want to use Skyline, so not sure that bringing it to the forefront was a great idea since Teddi is already pretty unlikable this season.

19 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

I think for one lousy night they could have slept in the RV.  Most of those massive RVs have room for 5 people to sleep.  They could have brought some sleeping bags too.  Yes, it might have been tight, but, Dorit sleeps with PK and Erika sleeps with old Tom, so how bad could it have been to be together, with the other women, for one night?  They cleared out right after breakfast since they only bought food for dinner and breakfast.  Such Divas!

I guarantee Erika and Tom have separate bedrooms. 

On 5/7/2019 at 5:23 PM, nexxie said:

Or she uses shocking/entertaining stories to distance herself and avoid sharing more important/sensitive issues.

Given her livelihood hinges on how hot and sexually desirable she is, I don't think it is off base to think a lot of her self worth is probably tied up in being viewed as sexy.  Her chosen vocation is notorious for causing these types of issues and she's not just an actress, she's a sex symbol.   

Best part of the episode for me was Rinna, of all people, being the most loudly scandalized over Camille mentioning a strap-on.  I'm surprised no one has brought up her talking about pegging Harry Hamlin with one a few years back.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Jel said:

This thread is reading like a chapter out of Our Bodies, Ourselves

It's educational, it's a teensy bit political, it's modern and it's also a little bit head tilty.

😉

Lets review.

The haters are ecstatic that LVP is not around and we can enjoy clipping toenails, losing hair and cheese wiz on a cracker.

Instead of going to hip restaurants, political activism to help save innocent animals and swans.

The haters are right. It is a totally different show without LVP. Not one that I can conceive of having any appeal to anyone. The original premise was showing the glamour and rich bitchiness of Beverly Hills Housewives. The current motley collection of has beens and never was are not that by a long shot.  LVP was the last remaining one and by forcing her out they have ended this crapfest. They need to close down this dying show. 

• Love 16
(edited)
36 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

You are confusing Sessa and Blizzard

She threw both Jons under the bus it just wasn’t the “random” lackey one that apparently no one knew. The one that shoved the dog in Kyles face going don’t you k ow this dog with his shiteatting grin is Lisa v’s “bestie’ now 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

It is an applicable term. One definition of the word is to 'slide oneself into position'

Personally, I would have gone with 'Teddi likes to insert herself.

Are we talking about "Happy Endings" again?

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 9
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She threw both Jons under the bus it just wasn’t the “random” lackey one that apparently no one knew. The one that shoved the dog in Kyles face going don’t you k ow this dog with his shiteatting grin is Lisa v’s “bestie’ now 

So she's got her own boot-licking sham squad.

Everybody's copying Erica this season. Lisa R with the dancing, Dorit with the fashions, Kyle with the wigs, and now LVP buying sycophants .

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I actually liked not having to sidestep around pink horseshit this episode.

Just toenails and loose hair. Much better.

Oh and Teddi's sanctimonious bullshit. There were piles of that laying around.

• LOL 13
  • Love 9
21 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Maybe she meant "insert." 

2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Lets review.

The haters are ecstatic that LVP is not around and we can enjoy clipping toenails, losing hair and cheese wiz on a cracker.

Instead of going to hip restaurants, political activism to help save innocent animals and swans.

The haters are right. It is a totally different show without LVP. Not one that I can conceive of having any appeal to anyone. The original premise was showing the glamour and rich bitchiness of Beverly Hills Housewives. The current motley collection of has beens and never was are not that by a long shot.  LVP was the last remaining one and by forcing her out they have ended this crapfest. They need to close down this dying show. 

How very LVP of you to call people who disagree about her “haters.”

• Love 10