Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Lizz said:

I had a dcctor appointment today and while waiting, my husband made note of the extra wide wheelchair they had available.  He said it “ was like on my fat show.”  I’ve ruined him. 

Don't let this treasure get away!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

If she cannot stand how do her knees hurt??????

Stiffness can lead to pain without any movement.  And she did plenty of damage to them while she was mobile and already many hundreds of pounds.

• Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

With the way she was clutching her purse so close to her, I'm thinking that maybe she's got a few burgers or tacos stuffed away in there, "in case of emergency". 

Purse tacos, like Lupe. 

So, LaShante does the girlish, "I'm a fragile flower" schtick, hmm? eyelashes batting, biting her lip, sweet voice. When she turns shrewish its going to be spectacular. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 8

I got a "big-assed" mailer about a sale at my grocery store. Tomorrow only. Is it a sin if I shop for food while Dr Now is on?

And, because this is the Midwest, I got a postcard today from my insurance agent announcing an 'appreciation' BBQ. Does your agent do that for you?

This is Iowa. I don't eat pork, but there is a big pig silhouette on the front. I'm pretty sure the Johnson County Pork Producers is footing the bill for this one. Maybe they'll have some tofu.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

At least she seems honestly delusional instead of lying.   I think that is what makes her more likeable than Angela last week, but it does make her just as unlikely to succeed. 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, aliya said:

I make a 'basket' (actually, a plastic container) for aliya jr, who is 42. I'm on 2nd bag of malted milk balls. I knew I should have waited until Good Friday to buy his stuff.

eta - first storm w/new satellite system. It's not looking good.

It’ll be half price soon... those lovely Lindts bunnies and jelly bellies!!! Ummm Maited milk eggs.  Cadbury eggs. 

I watched Gone with the Wind the other night. She sounds like Prissy. Prissy didn’t know nothing about birthing babies either. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Deevee45 said:

Is her voice pitch getting higher as the show goes on?

BTW I’m also Orthodox Christian... best thing about it was getting Easter candy half priced, since we usually celebrate a week later!

Another Orthodox Christian here. Did not realize there were some here.