Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Uh oh...the chubby-chasing enabler struggle is about to emerge. 

I must give him credit for just leaving instead of sabotaging her.  

• Love 10

Oh yeah, this boyfriend is a huge creep red flag. He picked her up while she was in the hospital. He doesn't want her to lose too much weight. That's an easy 180 pounds she can lose right now.

Oh whoops, he lost himself. You won't be attracted to her if she loses like 300 pounds? She'll still be huge. I hate guys like the ones who take advantage of these people in their immobile situation. He knows he can find another woman like her easily.

Edited by shouldbedancing
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, WonderWuman73 said:

Lmfao oh god. This episode is too much. Hiding chicken...the side table! I knew she'd hide more food in there

Too bad they don’t have a dog. He rat out her hiding place.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, LizzyB said:

I can't stand it when men say "We are pregnant," like this guy just did on the Nate and Jeremiah commercial.  It's just nonsense.

Yes...We should push that baby out through his $%#@*!!😂😏

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Hey Pounders! I fell asleep and tuned in late, just as she was preparing deep fried wings in bed. What. The. Hell.

Five minutes in and the baby voice is already grating on my nerves.

Tonight’s eating habit is spicy sweet chili Doritos, Cadbury mini eggs, and raspberry tea. I’ll be Skyping with Dr. Now about my own episode tomorrow.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

On behalf of @PrincessPurrsALot, congratulations to Poundticipant @Azubah on being two pounds away from accurately guessing Lashanta's weight tonight!

You've won a screengrab of an actual painting (available for sale on Etsy) of Dr Now staring down the enemy—a plate of pancakes—or, as they are called on the show, grapes.

719732481_ScreenShot2019-04-17at7_09_30PM.png.125d69decb13559cd13c9193ffb062c0.png

And because we're feeling generous, we are also throwing in a brand-new floor toilet.

toilet.jpg.d5ec0260eb789761a4f23e3939e14709.jpg

Omg that painting of Now vs pancakes. I am dying !

• LOL 5

Wow! I thought obese-loving bf would be around a little longer, although I did expect him to bail.    If it weren't for the fact that TLC has crummy closed caps, I would turn off the sound.  Her voice sounds like Prissy in GWTW, and it is making me stabby because she is always talking. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Oh, thank you!! I'll never pee in my actual toilets again! I'll miss my husband, though. 

I am screaming! Screaming! The neighbors are going to call for a welfare check from the cops!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

She’ll just have her write letter to all 4 of her baby daddies.

She did .  Her dad left when she was 9  and she was desperate for him to show her affection, which he never did.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

If she gets back to Dr. Now's, I'm guessing 682.

We are all out of floor toilets. 

I wonder if she switches to high pitch when scared because that was her comfortable place, when she was a really young girl, and she tries to go back there.  That everyone loved her back then and maybe if she at least sounds the same - she can't look the same - they will love her too.

At least she admitted cheating.  Maybe there is hope for her.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, serious thought here--does anybody else recognize that a pregnancy at 13 is not a symptom of being 'fast'. That's a child being manipulated and coerced by an older youth or an adult. 

And lack of real parenting. Sad

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Hmmm...She keeps going in and out of baby talk/regular talk in the same voice over sentence...fake!!

Like the spectrum opposite of that Theranos founder! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I just dumped potato chips all over my face trying to get the crumbs out of the bag. Dr. Now would be so ashamed. I kind of am too actually.

A couple weeks ago my closest colleague at school walked into my classroom at the very moment I had tipped a Pringle’s can, bottoms up, to get every last nibble. Oh, the shame. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
Just now, Hellga said:

I wonder if she switches to high pitch when scared because that was her comfortable place, when she was a really young girl, and she tries to go back there.  That everyone loved her back then and maybe if she at least sounds the same - she can't look the same - they will love her too.

During the Woe is my Backstory segment, she said something about how after she had given birth to her first child and had her first apartment and first fast-food job, she wished she could remain in a "child's place" for her life. 

Translation: I don't want to take any responsibility but ain't I cute?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11