Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear god, I thought they were going to throw her in the back of the Haul. 

If she's lost an ounce I'll eat my hat. With sugar free jam. 

And a few grapes...that way you can maintain your svelte shape!

• LOL 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

If you have daddy issues, there's someone that I could recommend...

I mean my father wasnt there much when I was young. But hes been around a lot lately which is awesome and its nice to feel like I have a dad. I have lots of problems with my mother though since she did really bad things to me.

Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

The editors need to do a better job with continuity.  She is in the exact same outfit from when she was talking on the phone with Dr. Now.

I dunno. If she ain't bathing, she probably ain't changing her clothes out that often. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

The editors need to do a better job with continuity.  She is in the exact same outfit from when she was talking on the phone with Dr. Now.

She may have had it on for several days. Or it's one of the few that fit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

The way she switches from baby voice to normal voice is weirding me out. It seems like a manipulation tool. She seems very infantalized. (Is that a word?) I missed the backstory so I'll have to rewatch.

It most definitely is.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

I mean my father wasnt there much when I was young. But hes been around a lot lately which is awesome and its nice to feel like I have a dad. I have lots of problems with my mother though since she did really bad things to me.

Aw, I'm sorry! I was reaching for a Lola joke, I didn't mean it as judgement or anything. ❤️

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Lord. Dr. Now knows from 14 feet away that she has not taken care of her hygene. Just get out a power washer. 

I feel bad for the people that had to drive her to Houston.😗😷

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno. If she ain't bathing, she probably ain't changing her clothes out that often. 

Or she could recycle.  I own a ton of clothes but in any given season I wear half the things - the ones I truly love - at least a couple times.  And unlike me, I doubt she has a big wardrobe.  ALl her money goes to food and it's probably harder to get 9X or whatever she is vs. regular sizes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Oh no!   JT, the boyfriend didn't leave, he just fell in the folds and disappeared.  

So month 1 was 662, month 4 was up to 689, and now she's down to 579.      Bet next month will be well over 600 again.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

OMG..."I was FORCED on a diet here! They're trying to make me walk!"

JESUS. She is NEVER going to get it.