Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

We don't know that she's *not* pregnant!

At her weight that would be very unlikely.   Not impossible, but I would hope she is not pregnant.  WOrld doesn't need another neglected child.

• Love 3

My eating habit plans changed. I dont have any cajun sausage. So I have grilled cheese.

Also why dont any of these people try to get weighed at a local doctor if they cant go home.

Also he voice is bloody horrible. She sound like the lady from my cousin vinny.

• Love 1

I'm going to back off the snark for a minute and say it must be hard for her to find people to help her. I don't blame her for feeling down - but unlike others, she isn't saying "Well, life sucks, I might as well eat what I want." Yeah, she's not perfect, but I'm gonna hope the best for her.

What a voice!

• Love 6

Ugh I hate these effing scripts! “Working as hard” as she can while shoveling down food as fast as she can? Why can’t they just let these people speak truthfully? The few times they did the shows were so much better.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

WHy is she also talking about moving to Houston when what she needs to do is come for an appointment, an overnight trip?  

WHere is that cousin with the van?  Did she soil it so bad he banned her from it?  Or did she make the trip a pain by stopping at every single roadside fast food?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Nine o'clock and still no second appointment.  I think it is only Munt 4.   I think she has the biggest upper arms I have seen on this show.   I love how Dr. Now is so much tougher this season. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Blanket that matches the chair...laid across her like she is a couch...loving the work of her interior designer...SNORT!

It also matches the pillow she had with her in Houston.  Rewind if you don’t believe me.  She must lurve zebra print.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Damn now, that's why I'm single; never tried to pick up a guy while on a stretcher! Hee.😊

I'm 68 and divorced for more years than I can remember right now.  So sad to hear where I have gone wrong in meeting a quality man🚑🚒🏥🛏️

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
Just now, shouldbedancing said:

I feel sorry for the trauma she endured at that age.

I feel sorry for the trauma we're all enduring watching this.

13 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Absolutely none of this sounds like the part of New England where I live!  I love hearing these details about other parts of the U.S. 😎

This whole show is like a natGeo travelogue for us here in New England lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I get the feeling that she didn't have much raising, and likely neither did her mother. Seems the method was to punish after the mistake was made, or compound the mistake with another mistake--like making a pregnant teen quit school. 

It never occurred to her to say "no" to anything...she just tries to avoid the punishment and move on. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Friday said:

I'm 68 and divorced for more years than I can remember right now.  So sad to hear where I have gone wrong in meeting a quality man🚑🚒🏥🛏️

How is your smile?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Wow, she is moving herself and her sons to Houston?  I am impressed.  And she has medical transport.  No fast food stops for her now?   Maybe being removed from her environment she will get a chance to turn herself around?  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

It also matches the pillow she had with her in Houston.  Rewind if you don’t believe me.  She must lurve zebra print.

It's her version of the pink / purple polka dots.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Where did all of the junk on the floor come from?  House has been spotless all night...

Was she hiding the dirt under her?!

Was it all of the leftover chicken she was hoarding?

Edited by umgoblue
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I guess JT is on his way to the hospital to creep on other disabled obese women on stretchers.

You didn't just say that. Iiiiiiick. And probably true.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Random thoughts: 

Everyone around her is so thin! Her son(s?), the BF, the neighbor/cousin(?) very unusual!

i love it when Dr Now is standing outside the hospital waiting for them. 

I think she loves food way too much. I don’t see much chance here for success:(

• Love 5