Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, katy said:

Wonder if boyfriend is one of those squishers or squashers whatever the heck they're called.

Screaming! I laughed myself off of the sofa!

They're called "Squashees" and they hire "Squashers" to squish them for fun.

Fries and mashed potatoes. Together.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, suev33 3 said:

It's so sad that scenes like this are the norm.  It used to be a one in blue moon you'd see a person being moved by 10 firemen/paramedic guys.   Now it's like a normal everyday thing.  No one bats an eye.  I bet the firemen/ paramedic have to take  a special course in carrying 600 lb people

Special course with special equipment is my guess.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

She had coupons for fast food, stopped before they hit the highway, and was on a first name basis with the drive through attendant.

And you are surprised, why? 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

I wonder if she is on a first name basis with all the drive thrus in the area

she hasn't been out of bed for two years, so no. But I bet her caretakers/enablers know everyone.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

She made it ! All the way to the van 10 feet from her house . YAY!

Her personal Everest. "Why did you go to the back of the van, Lashante?" "Because it, and my fast food coupons, was there"

2 minutes ago, Lizz said:

Is the washcloth on the head a fashion statement I’m not aware of?

I should hope so. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, suev33 3 said:

I bet the firemen/ paramedic have to take  a special course in carrying 600 lb people

I have a female friend who is a medically retired police officer at 41 yo. A 400lb plus woman fell on her while being loaded into an ambulance and just like that her career was over. Sucks, she still suffers chronic back pain, her pelvis was crushed.

• Love 1

I feel for that poor van.   It's suspension will never be the same again.   According to my maps app, Kenner LA, to Dr. Now's office is 5 hrs. 16 min., not 6 or 7 hours.   Of course, the poor van probably takes 10 minutes to get up to speed with that load in the back.    Plus, drive thru time added.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Why do they worry about 6 hours of sitting in a van?  How is it much different than sitting in bed for 6 hours?  

"Food is my reward for getting into the van."  😞  

It's harder to pee in the Tupperware bowl while traveling in the van.

• LOL 9
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I feel for that poor van.   It's suspension will never be the same again.   According to my maps app, Kenner LA, to Dr. Now's office is 5 hrs. 16 min., not 6 or 7 hours.   Of course, the poor van probably takes 10 minutes to get up to speed with that load in the back.    Plus, drive thru time added.  

Cue the song Low Rider

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Well, she can pee into the Tupperware so they won't have long bathroom breaks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

I wonder how the F she got all those men!  This last one would be someone I wouldn't mind dating.

He likes his women prone and stretched out. Looks ain’t everything ya hear me?

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Yay road trip. Also its nice that she still cares enough about her appearence to do makeup.

Yeah, I was thinking I'm doing it all wrong--no makeup at ALL today, but I'm crushing the health game!

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, aliya said:

Actually, that's a terrible way to talk about  and  talk to your daughter. I would never talk that way, especially on TV, about aliya jr. And yelling at her daughter for being big is not going to make her change. 

Exactly. And she's been on her about her weight since she was 10. Who was buying the food and neglecting her so she could eat whatever she wanted and get so fat? Her mother gets np kudos from me. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

It's so sad that scenes like this are the norm.  It used to be a one in blue moon you'd see a person being moved by 10 firemen/paramedic guys.   Now it's like a normal everyday thing.  No one bats an eye.  I bet the firemen/ paramedic have to take  a special course in carrying 600 lb people

You're not wrong.  With that said, I've been surprised at how many of the poundticipants this season have been mobile.  Seems like last season, everyone was bedridden.

I'm going to go high tonight and guess 737.

You guys, her voice...it reminds me of someone.  Besides Lola, I mean.  Someone in a movie or tv show. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, nokat said:

Raspberry jellies are not allowed! Begs for one.

This place does them best.  And the proprietor said they just took their 15th award recently!  

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I think she meant Orthodox Christian - their holidays are often on different days than the Western Christian calendar. 

Yep,  This year it is only a week later, occasionally it does happen on the same day as Western Easter, but it can be five weeks later too...

Is her voice pitch getting higher as the show goes on?

BTW I’m also Orthodox Christian... best thing about it was getting Easter candy half priced, since we usually celebrate a week later!

Edited by Deevee45
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hubby is watching the hockey playoffs so I am missing this mess but trying to catch up on the live chat....ashay to anyone who watches seeking sister wife 

*puts on my bindi and ankle bracelet* 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

You know, when I get to meet my hero, I don't want to do it at the loading dock at a hospital from the back of the van I was hoisted into by eight fireman. 

10 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I just dumped potato chips all over my face trying to get the crumbs out of the bag. Dr. Now would be so ashamed. I kind of am too actually.

You're allowed to do that after traveling and rushing to join the Pounders! 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 2