Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Pregnant at 13, delivered at 14????????? Oh, my Lord.

My Sil has this girl beat,  she delivered her baby at 13. (I can't stand her, can you tell?) When she had to go to the school for her child the teachers always thought she was the big sister.

• Love 1

My guess, they'll finally be the family that rents a box truck, and throws a mattress in the back.  

OK, 6 or 7 hours to Houston, after getting loaded in her cousin's minivan, and getting loaded by the fire department.     The fire department  is being so nice, and a police officer is helping too. .   

In honor of Lisa "Hit me Daddy!", for the big lift.    Six big guys, and women.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

Gee! a twenty minute intro.  She met a man, had a child, he got abusive. Rinse and repeat 4 times.  She met her boyfriend while she was on a stretcher in the ER?    I am adding "strange spelled name" to my bingo card.  "Jeremy" spelled "Geramy" according to the captions. 

Oh, and bf likes 'em big. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Translation, all the Johns stiffed her

Nah...she used the money for all the gold in her mouth! 

I wonder how many ounces they are...she could cash them in.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

I don’t know bout this boyfriend, I wouldn’t chance putting my Johnson anywhere near her mouth. Might draw back a nub.

I really don't want to start thinking about how they can manage having sex on that bed in the middle of the living room. Not to mention how they hell he'd ever find her vagina. I'm sure that she hasn't seen it for long enough for her hooha to be declared legally dead.

At least she does her makeup nice.

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys I am laughing so hard I can barely keep up. You are in rare form. 

Right?! This thread is a knock-out tonight!

7 minutes ago, iwasish said:

My Easter candy is gone. I gave to refill the basket I made for my niece. I am ashamed. 

I make a 'basket' (actually, a plastic container) for aliya jr, who is 42. I'm on 2nd bag of malted milk balls. I knew I should have waited until Good Friday to buy his stuff.

eta - first storm w/new satellite system. It's not looking good.

Edited by aliya
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Hello pounders!  Great to be here. You guys are hilarious. Long time lurker, first time poster. She runs through food and men like water... Jabba the hut is right...the first thing I thought. I started eating some chicken noodle soup then I starting watching and lost my appetite. I’m going to hell.. did I just see her hide some food in the side table and adjust her weave? Lolol

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • LOL 11
  • Love 8
Just now, WonderWuman73 said:

Hello pounders!  Great to be here. You guys are hilarious. Long time lurker, first time poster. She runs through food and men like water... Jabba the hut is right...the first thing I thought. I started eating some chicken noodle soup then I starting watching and lost my appetite. I’m going to hell but did I just see her hide some food in the said earlier table and adjust her weave? Lolol

Welcome!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

My Easter candy is gone. I gave to refill the basket I made for my niece. I am ashamed. 

I am happy to be Orthodox, I always get to buy Easter candy on sale.  Though I did stop by a local chocolatier today and got six pieces of raspberry jellies (in dark chocolate, of course) just because I was in the area and they were unexpectedly still open.

• Love 3

Thoughts from listening to the show from the kitchen without being able to see anything… Her listing of boyfriends and children— all I could think of is gurrrrl-you need to close your legs!

And her first date with her current boyfriend was literally nextflix and chill! 😏

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ShortyMac said:

Geramy for Jeremy? That's a...fun spelling.

Germ-y?

All the neighbors are standing on the lawn snickering at her. 

At least she said "thank you" to the EMT's.  

• Love 5