Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

My Easter candy is gone. I gave to refill the basket I made for my niece. I am 

I'm waiting for a 2 pound bag of Jellybeans from Walmart. I think they got lost or the UPS guy took them. 

• LOL 4

It's too early for dinner for me (west coast), but NOT to early for a glass of red wine.  And from the sound of the comments so far, it won't be my only one once I am watching the show.

My eating habit will be veggie chili over boiled potato, asparagus, and maybe a black bean burger patty.  Coconut milk yogurt for dessert.

• Love 8
Just now, Hellga said:

I am happy to be Orthodox, I always get to buy Easter candy on sale.  Though I did stop by a local chocolatier today and got six pieces of raspberry jellies (in dark chocolate, of course) just because I was in the area and they were unexpectedly still open.

Shalom!!!!

• Love 2

Was that TJ trying to make out with her in the back of the van? What's with him getting a boner every time he sees her on a stretcher?

2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Did she just say "Ostakcles" instead of obstacles? We got us another Schenee folks! Hahahahahaha!😆

She is very knowledged! 

She's reading the fast food menu, positively drooling with anticipation.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

How y’all doin’? I’m just now firing it up. Judging by the posts, this might be a good one. My eating habit is also pizza. Totally homemade, and baked in my air fryer. Yum. And wine, because...oh who am I kidding? There’s always wine on 600 lb night 😊

Does flat ginger ale out of a wine glass count? (I don't drink wine...but I like drinking out of wine glasses.)

How far from Houston are they? How many snacks will they need on the way?

She gots coupins!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Why do they worry about 6 hours of sitting in a van?  How is it much different than sitting in bed for 6 hours?  

"Food is my reward for getting into the van."  😞  

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

It's so sad that scenes like this are the norm.  It used to be a one in blue moon you'd see a person being moved by 10 firemen/paramedic guys.   Now it's like a normal everyday thing.  No one bats an eye.  I bet the firemen/ paramedic have to take  a special course in carrying 600 lb people

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Evening, Pounders!!!  I have a feeling that this is going to be a good one!  Lashanta lives about an hour from me so I'm real interested!!!

My eating habits are a Turkey and Provolone sandwich, fresh vegetables, and a fruit cup.  Later, I'm going to dive into some Angel Food cake.

• Love 4

She brought coupons!

And she's "active!" 

And how did she acquire a Cajun accent at the drive-through window!?

2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I am happy to be Orthodox, I always get to buy Easter candy on sale.  Though I did stop by a local chocolatier today and got six pieces of raspberry jellies (in dark chocolate, of course) just because I was in the area and they were unexpectedly still open.

Raspberry jellies are not allowed! Begs for one.

• Love 2

Holy fuckballs!!!! I’ve been trying to get logged on for the past 30 minutes. Even tried to make a new account and apparently my devices can’t pass a GD security check.  

Yep, I’m going to shove a couple of flaming q-tips in my ears so I don’t have to listen to this chick’s voice.

Oh honey, you blew her mind alright, just not in the way you think.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Being active like this?  Sitting in a van is being active?  And here I thought going on a hike equivalent to 10,000+ steps was being active!

She is really delusional,

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Shalom!!!!

I think she meant Orthodox Christian - their holidays are often on different days than the Western Christian calendar. 

• Love 7

And now some thoughts  after rewinding and watching this from the beginning— OMFG!  I could live my whole life without watching her P into a bucket at the side of the bed. And are her teeth gold!!?!?!

tonight’s episode is gearing up to be epic! 🤭

• LOL 1
  • Love 4