Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

I want to stick them in a big house with the Sister Wives and all of the Duggars, and nail the door shut. Now that would be a reality show. 

I'd watch that one!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I am amazed she lost 47 pounds.  At least she finally found some strength in herself.  I wonder how long she will last once she is on her own.  Something tells me, not very long...  I don't know if she will be long-term success.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I want to stick them in a big house with the Sister Wives and all of the Duggars, and nail the door shut. Now that would be a reality show. 

The Surreal Life: 2019.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Splashes said:

I feel bad for that kid. Besides getting completely screwed over by terrible family theres a good chance he wont see his mother ever again.

Yes but she missed her childhood to allow for his. Or you’d assume. I somehow quoted wrong. Meant to quote re:she was young but was an “adult” most of his life.

Edited by Uuuugghh
Whoops
8 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

There was the one earlier this year who was going to "shove her weight loss in Dr. Now's face."

Was that Maya?  

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

LaShanta about Dr. Now: "I'mma show him!"
Dr. Now,a month later: "Well, we'll round up..."

I really can't blame him; I know he wants to help her if she will cooperate.   The trick will be if she will at least try to stand up.    I guess there will be a follow-up next season.  

Good night to all!  I think I will go back and read thru the chat since I can't keep up in live time.  Maybe I will eat a few grapes. 

It was sorta funny that earlier they played the music of doom, and at the end it was less doleful so I figured Dr Now would welcome her back. 

Good night!!!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

To be fair, The Brady Bunch would have been a hell of a lot more entertaining if it was starring these people. 

I bet you could sell this idea to TLC.  I'd put it on "series record."
Momma June, or someone of that ilk, could be Carol.

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Any day now said:

I hope the bathroom Tupperware doesn’t get mixed up with the cooking Tupperware...

Yes, because some of the Tupperware is porous, because I know it will stain.

3 hours ago, aliya said:

I make a 'basket' (actually, a plastic container) for aliya jr, who is 42. I'm on 2nd bag of malted milk balls. I knew I should have waited until Good Friday to buy his stuff.

Nah, they could have been out of the good stuff.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Does anyone else wish that the black title card said “Munt 8” instead of “Month 8?”

Me!!!

(I automatically translate it that way in my head when I read it on the screen, anyway)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

You know, when I get to meet my hero, I don't want to do it at the loading dock at a hospital from the back of the van I was hoisted into by eight fireman. 

Hey, you might miss meeting your 4th love of your life then.
You need to be more open to opportunity.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Julyolo said:

662. She must be really short.

Yes, because I was thinking she might be closing in on 800.
It's harder to tell height, when someone is always only in bed.

• Love 1