Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

I predict this is going to end with her being booted by Dr. Now. A first, but she's definitely not sticking with the program, and she's wasting everyone's time.

Oh, and that was only 2 or 3 pieces of pizza? SMDH

She wouldn’t be the first to get booted. Just to name an all time favorite, James K was kicked out. Dr Now will always give anyone another chance if they say they’ve lost weight to show they are ready to be compliant (or they need a ratings bonanza for a Where are they now episode) there have been others he told were done, some of whom came crawling back eventually

Edited by Wanda
Typo
  • Love 2

That little flip phone she's ordered the pizza with,  it reminds me of those sneaky phones some men use on the sly to contact their girlfriends. Her kid probably his her regular phone but she had this stashed to her her fix with. .

• Love 6
Just now, chickenella said:

That little flip phone she's ordered the pizza with,  it reminds me of those sneaky phones some men use on the sly to contact their girlfriends. Her kid probably his her regular phone but she had this stashed to her her fix with. .

Ha! I didn't even notice that. She uses a burner phone to order pizza. 

• LOL 6

Grease?...you would think if someone else has to wipe your ass, you wouldn't eat things that makes the whole situation fucked up to the next level...common courtesy?!

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 3

I feel bad for Dr. Now. You know, two hours of this once a week is almost more than I can stand. Can you imagine 8 hours of patient visits 5 days of the week with people like this? I think we should have a special segment where he goes to see Dr. Lola for therapy.

Edited by Julyolo
Edit
  • LOL 13
  • Love 11
49 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I was just thinking that I'd make it with a can of cream of celery or cream of mushroom. I have no class.

Totally missed the most important ingredient.  Again-being right fancy- I use roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup 😋

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh Dr. Lola, the way I was raised, shame is not always a negative emotion you must get rid of. There is such a thing as a helpful and positive amount of shame to help you own what you did wrong, learn from it, and move the fuck on!

Really hate the politically correct psychobabble bullshit I keep hearing these days.

I think a big problem in our society today is that so many people have no shame about anything at all.  

• Love 16