Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

"Give me one more chance."

You know what?  No one is stopping you from losing weight, Lashanta.  Even if you're not in the program, you can still diet and exercise on your own.  

Another one who thinks they can whine, beg, and order the doctor around.  

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ha! I didn't even notice that. She uses a burner phone to order pizza. 

Her son should have left and locked the door. 

She wouldn’t be able to get out of bed to open  it and pay the driver. 

• Love 4

Are these people trying to get on TV for an agent to sign them on as obese models or actors, because overall they are not interested in following the program, getting surgery, and losing weight?!  This season has surely been different....

Imma tell him that I heard you!

Famous last words...

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Who was the other one that kept saying I'll show you and never did?

There’s so many, but James K was infamous for his saying he was going to show Dr Now

• Love 1
Just now, ShortyMac said:

"This season's most dramatic transformation..." at least we know next week won't be a waste.

Maybe they're saying "Wait! Don't stop watching altogether! We swear there will be some good outcomes!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

James K kept saying he was losing weight, and Schenee kept saying her gains were fluid.  

Angela from last week kept announcing how much weight she lost, all in her head of course, since she definitely lost quite a bit, and then gained it all back and more by the end of the episode.     Maja quit too.    Jeanne a few weeks ago too 

Baby voice certainly seems to have gone away, it must be from excess pizza consumption.  And if she thinks the sons she's holding captive in Houston, aren't telling the family at home what she's up to, then she's nuts.      I bet her family had one hell of  a reaction to watching this show.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

"This season's most dramatic transformation..." at least we know next week won't be a waste.

Could mean that he's going to double his weight......

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So she 'Tried Hard'?    Bet she knows every pizza delivery person by first name by now.   

579 to 576!     I'm shocked it wasn't gained 30 instead.  

She probably took a bath and washed off 3 lbs. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She is genuinely terrified of going home and facing her family as a failure. It really hit her that that's what she was going to have to do. 

Too bad she didn't figure that out earlier.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Well she knows something about making them.

I think her problem is she DIDN’T know nuthin bout makin’ no babies. They just kept showing up.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

She is genuinely terrified of going home and facing her family as a failure. It really hit her that that's what she was going to have to do. 

She might have to take some *gasp* responsibility over her failing out of the program she never started.

Nah, just kidding, it's totally Dr. Now's fault. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

She is a failure and she realizes that on some level.  She hopes someone else will pull her up by the bootstraps because she sure isn't moving a finger to help herself.

• Love 4