Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

West coast viewer popping in.  This episode must be a doozy..you're up to 15 pages and the episode isn't over yet!

I'm going to go read all 15 pages so I'm ready for my  800 PM viewing!!

Edited by Swiss
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

"I can't let Dr Now kick me out of the program." 

-- Lashanta after finishing the last piece of her pepperoni and sausage pizza

I predict this is going to end with her being booted by Dr. Now. A first, but she's definitely not sticking with the program, and she's wasting everyone's time.

Oh, and that was only 2 or 3 pieces of pizza? SMDH

• Love 2

I’m feeling really sorry for her kids. Her son needs to tell her if she wants that pizza she needs to get up and go to the door and get it! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, umgoblue said:

But not on my hands!  So prissy!  Hahahahaha

Seriously, what is up with the random usage of rubber gloves??!

It has to be her version of sanitizing. Kinda like how she was dipping her fingers in that bottle of rubbing alcohol earlier. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

I’m perplexed by the wearing of the gloves for random activities.

Yeah, why is she eating with the gloves on? I mean, I guess it’s to keep her hands cleaner since she can’t get up and wash in a SINK. They do make handy wipes. Eh. 

• Love 1
Just now, gardendiva said:

She probably thinks Dr. Now is going to dust the pizza box for prints.

giphy.gif

DEAD.

1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Shes eating wearing nitrile gloves? Why?

It probably has to do with her hygiene, or lack thereof.

having to wipe your own butt can lead to some … nevermind.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

If you eat pizza while wearing food prep gloves, the calories don't count.

So she doesn't have to wash her hands?  She can't exactly get to the faucet.

• Love 1

Why does she wear gloves to eat?    I guess because she can't get up to wash her hands.  I like pizza, and I know it's greasy, but I will never ever say when talking about pizza "I want some grease."  And so much for eating 2-3 slices of it.  I think there were only 2 slices left in the box.

It is 9:30 and they went to break playing music of doom.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh Dr. Lola, the way I was raised, shame is not always a negative emotion you must get rid of. There is such a thing as a helpful and positive amount of shame to help you own what you did wrong, learn from it, and move the fuck on!

Really hate the politically correct psychobabble bullshit I keep hearing these days.

May I hug you?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Why does she wear gloves to eat?    I guess because she can't get up to wash her hands.  I like pizza, and I know it's greasy, but I will never ever say when talking about pizza "I want some grease."  And so much for eating 2-3 slices of it.  I think there were only 2 slices left in the box.

It is 9:30 and they went to break playing music of doom.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh Dr. Lola, the way I was raised, shame is not always a negative emotion you must get rid of. There is such a thing as a helpful and positive amount of shame to help you own what you did wrong, learn from it, and move the fuck on!

Really hate the politically correct psychobabble bullshit I keep hearing these days.

I totally understand what you mean, but I think Lola took a gamble that giving Lashanta unconditional positive regard would help more than hurt. After Mom saying she didn't want no fat-ass daughter (or whatever it was), some unconditional positive regard might have helped. I think Lola bet wrong, but I see why she did it.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Amen!!!  This piece of work needs to feel shame.    And I don’t believe she feels any shame whatsoever. Because if she did, she would be changing her ways with regard to her other children.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5