Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Showdown at Villa Rosa

• Start Topic

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Juneau Gal said:

I have accidentally scratched myself in my sleep and left a bigger scratch then those “bites” on PK’s face. PK and Dorit are more full of shit than the Christmas goose. 

Hahahaha!  It looks like a scratch from sharp little dog nails.

He was probably messing with Lulu (I think this is her new name) and got super close to her face......which makes dogs uncomfortable.

She was protecting herself by putting her paw up and accidentally scratched his face.

When I play like this with my dogs.....I hold on to their paws so they don’t do this to me.

Those scratches break the skin.

He had to be all up in her face ......annoying her ....to have that done to his nose.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Wow.  The legal profession sure suffered a major loss when Kyle opted not to go to law school.

Opted not to go to law school. Ok Kyle. Actually going to college might have been a good start. Though Kyle happens to be in one of the few states that doesn't require a law school education to take the bar. They actually only require a couple years of college and a legal apprenticeship. A number of states still have legislative exemptions on the books; if you're an elected state official, you can take the bar exam without meeting any of the other requirements.

• Useful 3
8 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

But the Yulin thing that Lisa's fighting to end is not simply about consumption the way the US eats pigs and cows*; that so-called festival encourages and celebrates taunting, abusing, and torturing the animals first. It is disgusting and reprehensible and whoever takes part in such a thing--to any animal--can drop the hell dead for all I care.

* Not that the the way "we" treat "food animals" is something to be admired; it's not at all. 

We can’t tell other people in other countries what to do.  For all we know, our consumption of cows distresses people elsewhere as much as the dog killing distressed us.  What is acceptable to one culture is distressing to another.  You can’t legislate morality, especially halfway around the world. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

We can’t tell other people in other countries what to do.  For all we know, our consumption of cows distresses people elsewhere as much as the dog killing distressed us.  What is acceptable to one culture is distressing to another.  You can’t legislate morality, especially halfway around the world. 

Foreigners come here and impose their stupid bullshit on us.  I am happy to go to their countries and do the same. 🖕🏻

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
(edited)

Not telling other countries what to do was not the part I was responding to (though I tend to disagree with that as well); my comment stated that the Yulin festival is far more complex (and insidious) than another culture simply not treating dogs like babies. It's disgusting. The people who take part are disgusting.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 18
(edited)
8 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

She just has a thing for dogs and therefore thinks nobody should eat them.  Well, plenty of people have a thing about eating cows or pigs, and some of them have God on their side.  Yet Lisa apparently doesn't think she has to listen to them about that.  Of course, that's not an American telling Asian savages what to do, so she's probably right

Lisa does have a special fondness for dogs because they are companion animals, and in that way a bit different from cattle, perhaps.  The horror of the Yulin is not so much an issue about other cultures eating dog meat, but that they purposefully try to increase the animal's fear and pain response by

Spoiler

skinning them alive

to supposedly cause an adrenaline surge into their system that makes the dog meat "tastier".   I think most folks in the US would find that to be abhorrent, me included. 

Sorry for the graphic description, but I feel it is a sizeable factor in her championing this cause.

Edited by PerfectlyObvious
Added a spoiler note for the difficult portion of the message..
  • Love 13
(edited)
37 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

You know you're AWESOME right, dosodog?

tenor.gif?itemid=9512793

I've been trying to introduce a different PuppyGate for discussion and it hasn't been working.

I think I'll go take a long bath before RHONY airs

tenor.gif

Shut up!

Yes it has been working! We're just barking about the show staying on our side of the fence as the season rolls along and opens up.  If we all met in 3D we'd all probably sniff each other's butts then dip down on our front legs to signal "let's play!"

Loved it much so I downloaded the two puppy-gate barking gifs and sent them to my husband and that was after I quit laughing and had to deal with laughing cramps! 

We especially loved the one where the dogs kept retracting along with the gate.

Also love the two gifs in your quote! 😛

Edited by Giselle
Auto corruption doesn't believe there are two t's in butt... even when I type them.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Do you watch Game of Thrones? Khal Drogo...sigh

Hell, Yes, and (marital rapey stuff aside) yes.  But Khalisi will always be my spirit animal, because I'm a sucker for baby dragons (preferable crawling up my nekkid and once nubile body).

Nowadays, Ken is my crush.  He'll knock the spark out of a rude fucking arsehole, and will show Kyle the glass doors.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
19 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Opted not to go to law school. Ok Kyle. Actually going to college might have been a good start. Though Kyle happens to be in one of the few states that doesn't require a law school education to take the bar. They actually only require a couple years of college and a legal apprenticeship. A number of states still have legislative exemptions on the books; if you're an elected state official, you can take the bar exam without meeting any of the other requirements.

You still need to work in a law office for 4-years and have a documented mentor. They exchange law school out with law office experience. So Kyle would have to work, which I don't see possible for her. And I definitely don't see her studying. I think she might have a learning disorder or something, because I have a sense reading is difficult for her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I have issues with LVP and have for ages. I believe she was guilty of the collusion with Teddy. I absolutely believe the LVP was telling the truth. in this episode. I dont believe she tipped off Radar Online

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, Jel said:

I would love it if we could have a working definition of what it is to be manipulative. My point was that it gets tossed out about Lisa a lot, like it's just a fact that's she's manipulative. And I'd like to know what exactly that means. What specifically (besides other HWs declarations) makes her manipulative? That wasn't meant to be me engaging in "whataboutism" , but rather a genuine question -- how are we defining manipulation and why are some people faulted for it when others are not?  If it's bad, it's bad across the board, no? If everyone's guilty of it then it doesn't seem fair to single out only one person out for it, but that does seem to happen.

(PS I'm not a part of any army, and I don't think all of Lisa's actions are right or just. I think she's a flawed human like the rest of us.)

The Cambridge online dictionary definition is: the action of influencing or controlling someone or something to your advantage, often without anyone knowing it.

Subterfuge is not necessary to qualify as manipulation. Rinna sitting there with her malignant stare telling Kyle she was the only one who could confront LVP was definitely manipulative. She did it in front of most of the others. She put Kyle into a position where she would seem weak not to do as Rinna said. In an instant Kyle went from fence sitter to standard bearer.

I feel the same about Erika's words to the effect of "you have to bring this out," also done in front of others. Peer pressure influences on an even higher level than words spoken in private. It's a lot easier to say "No thanks," and walk away when you don't feel a whole tableful of conspirators is waiting on you to agree with them. That's how ideas like "it's a consensus" manage to morph into "proof."

I heartily agree with your last sentence as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
13 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I subscribe to Occam's Razor when it comes to these things - the idea that no, it was PK who told Radar; no, actually, it was Erika/Rinna; no, really, it was production; no, actually it was John Sessa - rather than believe that it was the person who has the most to gain - LVP - doesn't make much sense to me. (To be fair, production or Sessa are at least plausible). But a lot of these suggestions seem wild flailing in order to say it wasn't LVP.

I can probably be lumped into "wild flailing in order to say it wasn't LvP".

But here's the thing.  I don't like LvP.  I think she is manipulative.  I think she is production's hench woman.  I think she can dish it but can't take. She is overly concerned about her image. I think she is an egomaniac that isn't happy if everyone around her is not licking her high heels.  What's more I see no redeeming qualities in her charities to support animals because I see it as a stark contrast to how she treats people.  And her British humor is just an excuse to be an asshole. 

Spoiler

And I'm not at all happy that the rest of the season is going to be LvP doing infomercials about whatever business thing is going on while she refuses to film with anyone while everyone else focuses solely on her refusal to film with them.

I'm also no fan of Dorit, PK, Rinna, or Erika.  And if VdP dogs becomes a show I will never watch because I don't like John x2. (Why do I watch RHOBH?)

However, I see no reason to believe that LvP would be the obvious culprit for the Radar Online article if Occam's Razor is applied.  If the article was the thing that kicked off doggygate I would agree, but it didn't.  The Radar online article happened after all the other HWs didn't take LvP's side on this.  So now it has to twist around to LvP wanting the story out there but also being manipulative enough to defend Dorit to TMZ.

That takes just as must twisting around as the idea of Erika or Rinna or Dorit wanting to get the story out there to have the opportunity to take the pile on into the media in response to it.

I'm not really convinced any one is more likely than anyone else to have gone to Radar Online.  They are all awful.

For all I know, LvP could have a real friend(s) off the show that she's been unloading on and they leaked to Radar Online and LvP tried to clean it up with TMZ but is irritated enough with the behavior of the other HWs that she doesn't care to engage with them about it

• Useful 6
  • Love 11

Just a thought on whether vpd would benefit from puppygate or this dreadful storyline.  Vanderpump Dogs was scheduled by production to have at least (up to this point) three lovely scenes which would provide terrific publicity.  The first scene shot for the show was at VPD, which according to Sessa, was originally planned in order to have Teddi and her daughter and Kyle in the shop and playing with the dogs.  Second, the charity event.  Third, coverage of the passing of the resolution.  All good.  Contrast that with all the negative speculation concerning the involvement of vpd in puppygate, discussion on whether vpd was irresponsible in allowing Dorit to adopt the dog, having the staff being seen as gossipers, and showing Lisa being accused, harangued and in tears.   I don't see any positive effect of this storyline on vpd.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
50 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Hahahaha!  It looks like a scratch from sharp little dog nails.

He was probably messing with Lulu (I think this is her new name) and got super close to her face......which makes dogs uncomfortable.

She was protecting herself by putting her paw up and accidentally scratched his face.

When I play like this with my dogs.....I hold on to their paws so they don’t do this to me.

Those scratches break the skin.

He had to be all up in her face ......annoying her ....to have that done to his nose.

That "bite" isn't even from Lucy! It's from the first dog they dumped properly, Madison.

10 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I want LVP to come back just because I think it will be interesting to see how Kyle deals with the fact that she’s not getting back in with Lisa.  

I will shell out pay-per-view prices if it makes her lose her mind like it did Brandi.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

That "bite" isn't even from Lucy! It's from the first dog they dumped properly, Madison.

Hahahahah! I cannot remember that far back.  Did she say that on the show?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, langford peel said:

Leah Remini would be awesome. She would kick ass and take names..

I would throw Kristie Alley into the mix.

That would be entertaining to say the least.

omg Yasssss to Kirstie. She would slay!

• Love 2

I wonder if Kyle also stole Kom’s Goddamn rings? 

I say a a big fat NO to CHrissy Tiegen, annoying, too young...talk about someone who plants stories. She needs to go away. 

• Love 12
(edited)

@PerfectlyObvious, I didn't quote you because, to be honest, I just don't want to read the words again because I am a wuss (but thank you for being able to type it without losing your mind!). But yeah, anyone who deliberately instills fear in an innocent animal in the name of "culture" or anything else that isn't some crazy survival situation is fucking garbage. I can't even understand any of it. (Seriously, I feel terrible if I accidentally startle one of our cats!)

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 18
(edited)
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Hahahahah! I cannot remember that far back.  Did she say that on the show?

All this time I thought it was Lucy that bit PK and that's based on what Dorit said on the show. I haven't been researching information outside of what's shown on the show and what others here have dug up and shared on here so I can only speak for myself when I say that I absolutely interpreted Dorit's reference to the dog bite as her saying it was Lucy that bit PK...and also because Dorit has never acknowledged or spoken about the first dog that they adopted and then returned. The only reason I think the viewers know that Lucy was dog #2 is because Camille mentioned it and said that she thought Dorit didn't return Lucy to Vanderpump Dogs because she had already returned one already and didn't want to look bad returning another.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, langford peel said:

Leah Remini would be awesome. She would kick ass and take names..

I would throw Kristie Alley into the mix.

That would be entertaining to say the least.

Nicollette Sheridan! No brainer. 

images.jpeg

• LOL 11
  • Love 11
(edited)
41 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Kyle, Dorit and Erika can comfort each other over the massive lawsuits their husbands are each facing.

I prefer to see a season of this over an entire season about a dog. 

Edited by Showthyme
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I highly doubt that Mauricio would have inserted himself into this HW bullshit or scream at Queen Lisa to get out of his house...just sayin'!

He has inserted himself in the past. The one I remember the most was in Puerto Rico (I believe) when they attacked Lisa on the beach and Mauricio even told Ken off.

17 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

I prefer to see a season of this over an entire season about a dog. 

I can't like this enough. A million likes and more.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't have a huge issue with Remini, but I've got to veto Kirstie Allen or any other Scientology weirdo. They are the definition of opaque, manipulative, and obfuscating. If you think it's nearly impossible to figure out what's going on behind the scenes now, just add the Scientologists' revisionist history, constant lies, and endless manipulation into the mix. Everything will be as clear as a lake with an oil spill.

It wouldn't be long before the Scientologists purchased Radar and a couple of other reality tv related blogs to use as their propaganda machines. If you've ever dealt with any of the Scientologists' advocacy organizations, you know their modus operandi. I'm positive that the Scientologists would start doxxing recappers, bloggers, and maybe even prominent commenters. Like @walnutqueen, I'm going to have give this idea the hardest of hard passes.

Meh, I like Kirstie, I don't care what her religion is...most of these women don't believe in anything except shopping, so having a woman with some standards, however new-age, would be a nice switch-up. She'd never do it so it's a non-starter anyhow and Leah has a new show, so she's out as well. Bummer.

On 4/2/2019 at 8:29 PM, esco1822 said:

If people stopped laughing at Rinna’s terrible impressions, maybe she’d stop. She’s a world champion shit-stirrer.

Also, everyone complementing her on the pill covered leggings?  I don't believe that LVP was going to show up at the spin class and I think they all knew that, but pretending for a moment that she was, it's not cute to show up in those knowing that her brother had died of an overdose.  And she follows this up with the pill covered cupcake birthday wish later that week.  Seems Rinna was really working overtime to get that pill thing in front of LVP, and it wasn't the joke she is now claiming it was. 

23 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Ok, I don’t like Dorito or PK but it’s not cool for people to threaten their children over something Dorito did. 

I’m sad about this big fight that’s about to happen between Kyle and Lisa, I like them friends, even though it seemed one sided at times. 

Nothing that they showed onscreen were threats, though.  They were legitimate questions asking if they would discard their kids if they had a discipline problem, etc.  It wasn't like "We're going to take your kids because you dumped that dog you hateful bitch!" Also, shouldn't she be more worried about her kids being around when she's getting chased around a pool by someone like she was in the Bahamas?  I doubt her kids are reading twitter at this point, but I'm pretty sure that if someone was yelling about them paying up at a pool, they'd know something weird was going on. 

22 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Sure, they all do. They're all in media, they're all living in the tabloid capital of the country, so, sure, yeah, they do. It's LVP's willingness to use the tabloids to attack people she's upset with while insisting she's not upset that is the problem. Because again, it indicates that you can't trust what she's saying to your face.

I am curious as to why you think she is innocent. Who else would have any earthly reason to tall to Radar Online about this story, especially months before it aired? It either had to be her or someone closely connected to her.

Also, her reaction to Kyle says to me that she did it and she got caught. I think that if she didn't do it, she would have reacted much more calmly.

I think Dorit leaked it.  And this is why:

The story got leaked in September.  By this time it was already clear to Dorit that the women all knew about the dog being dumped, and that it was a "thing" that multiple scenes had been filmed about.  She had filmed a scene explaining it to Erika.  She had done the restaurant scene with LVP, PK and Ken, discussing it.  She knew that Kyle, Teddi and LVP had the scene at VDPDs.  She also was aware of the entire situation in the Bahamas.  So, there's no doubt by then that it WILL be a topic on the upcoming season.  Dorit is also completely clear by this point that LVP is disappointed in how things turned out, but, she didn’t blame her.  She wishes she'd have returned the dog, but LVP has taken the stance that there was nothing that Dorit did wrong, other than not returning the dog, and she certainly didn't mean for it to turn out this way.  Dorit also knows that Teddi, Rinna and Kyle are pushing an angle that Teddi was manipulated by LVP, though she doesn't have all of the details.  The danger, of course, is that the public doesn't take the same stand that LVP does, that Dorit didn't do anything wrong.  How can Dorit control that? Easy, she can spin things to make herself the wronged party and take control of the story the way she usually does.  So she "leaks" that LVP is furious with her, so the story is out months before the season comes out, that way the news isn't as shocking.  She also gets to play the victim of a friend wronging HER during the filming of the show, and the ladies rally around her.  Then she gets to do a whole tour about how this has been so awful, etc, etc, and she is able to not answer any questions about the dog and her actual behavior in regards to the dog, because it's all so much bigger.  Not to mention, this pretty much overtook any stories in the tabloids about the Bahamas pool incident.

21 hours ago, princelina said:

Is Radar Online that big of a thing?  Do they all wake up and immediately google themselves?  Would anyone know who Dorit even is if she weren't on this show?  I must say this makes me feel good about being a midwestern chub chub who's more interested in my work, church and family than celebrity tabloids.   (And obviously I'm using the word celebrity VERY loosely in this case)

People set google alerts for themselves and anything they want to stay on top of.  If you're famous or own a business, you want to know what is being said about you, good or bad.  If it's good, then yay! If it's bad, you need to know before there's a major thing so you can get out in front of it.  Other people use it just to follow news about people they want to know about, say you're a big fan of Kim Kardashian and want to see any news article about her.  Or perhaps it's something relevant to your job, if you're in PR or you work in government or any number of things, you need to know what some people are doing and saying.

20 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think they have to keep Giggy medicated because of his condition. That's why he gets carted everywhere. Also, they want to make sure he doesn't scratch himself. He's not a healthy dog and has had lots of health issues that are chronic. He's basically got round the clock care. Most people would have put him down, but Lisa refused to do that.

Giggy also has some skin issues, alopecia and allergies, and I believe she's said they have to medicate him for the allergies.  I have no idea how dogs react to antihistamines, but I'm guessing it likely can knock them out the way it does people.

14 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Have you never seen Vanderpump Rules??? All of those people do things that they should be fired for yet never are. I think LVP has a documented track record of giving her young employees second, third and sometimes fourth chances. It’s totally consistent with who she has been on Bravo to NOT fire Blizzard.

LVP is pretty tolerant with her younger staff.  I certainly would have gotten rid of many of her people if they had worked for me, but she does seem to be willing to give them second (third and fourth!), chances and let them learn how to be adults and real employees.  It's kind of endearing.

13 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Dear Kyle:  Just because you keep telling someone you love them doesn't mean that you can stand there and call them a liar to their face!  I think she needs a refresher course on the rules of friendship. Watching Kyle as she drove over to LVP's house to confront her made me think of all of those horror movies when the person is getting ready to open a door and you're sitting there yelling at your screen "don't do it, don't do it!!"  

Watching Kyle as she drove to LVP's house made me realize just how soft focus they are in the confessionals.  There was quite the difference in her face as they bounced from car to confessional and back again.

12 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I mean, you were by mentioning Rinna. Personally, I think Rinna is too upfront to be truly manipulative. There are other reasons to dislike her but I feel like people know where they stand with her.

To me, manipulative means someone who uses others, someone who tells one person one set of facts and another person a different set of facts to pit people against each other, and/or outright lies to people to get their way. Unlike Brandi or, say, Kim, Lisa isn't a narcissist, I don't think. But she does withhold or use selective information to maintain control of a situation and that IMO makes her manipulative. 

Is sending a picture of a pill covered cupcake to someone to wish them a happy birthday knowing their brother had died of an overdose just a couple of months earlier manipulative? Or is that just being upfront? Because to me, when said person is called out on exactly that behavior and claims it was a joke, then that's not exactly being upfront.

11 hours ago, nexxie said:

Lisa’s carefully created animal rights image doesn’t even apply to her own dogs, who are anthropomorphized accessories. And how convenient to protest practices in other countries, but not work to change how veal and other meats are produced in her own country. I guess none of these products are served in her restaurants. Bullshit artist.

LVP only dresses up 2 of her dogs.  Giggy and Harrison, both of whom have alopecia.  They wear their clothing because they have patches of skin with no fur and otherwise would be at risk for sunburn.  Giggy's breeder wanted him to be put down years ago due to his issues and LVP refused.  But, with all of the other dogs running around her on the show (and I've truly lost count of how many she has, plus I know some have passed away in the last few years), none of the others are dressed up.  

I also don't particularly take issue with her working to stop the end of dog meat sales and not fighting to change how veal/other meat is produced.  To me, that's the same argument as if someone is particularly passionate about say, plastic in the oceans.  They dedicate their time, money and resources/efforts to that particular cause, which is their right.  But, it's not exactly fair to then say, oh, but that means you don't care about starving children in our country.  Everyone gets to pick their "thing" for lack of a better term.  I, personally, am someone who directs more of my charitable efforts towards childhood hunger.  That doesn't mean I don't care about animal abuse.  I don't want animals harmed, but, it's not my particular focus.  I don't think @walnutqueen  (and I'm not picking on you, you've just been fairly outspoken about your love of animals and care of them), doesn't care about childhood hunger.  I think she just has a focus on animal issues.  

11 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Good question.  Dorit said that she told LVP the next day that the dog was rehomed and I don’t think LVP has denied it (someone will correct me if I’m wrong).  In that case, per their policies LVP should have gotten the new owner’s contact info and told Dorit that the new owner needed to reach out to Vanderpump Dogs so they could go over the application process and adoption contract.  Hopefully this makes sense, if not I can give more explanation.

Dorit did tell her the next day, but she didn't give LVP the name of the person.  Curiously, that person has also never spoken up.  If I were the third party, I would have at least reached out to LVP privately, to let her know that I did it and my friend, Dorit, was innocent.  Hell, if I were Dorit, I'd have pretty much taken LVP to the person's house as soon as I found out that the dog was dropped at a shelter and been like, "What the fuck did you do, you need to explain this to both of us, because this is NOT cool!"

6 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I highly doubt that Mauricio would have inserted himself into this HW bullshit or scream at Queen Lisa to get out of his house...just sayin'!

Oh, he would.  He has.  He might not, though, if he thought perhaps LVP (or any other HW) wanted to buy or sell a property in the near future.  Seems like Kyle always manages to be BFFs with someone who is moving, doesn't it?  

3 hours ago, renatae said:

I agree with your entire post. This especially, though, is borne out not only by what you stated here, but also Kyle's statement to the others that she told Lisa that she not only was going to the spin event, but that she had a luncheon commitment afterward. Lisa had no idea about that and just cheerfully said, no problem, just come afterward.

Kyle didn't say anything either to Lisa or the coven that suggested Lisa knew anything about the luncheon, nor did anyone else at the table question Lisa's absence.

Also, notice how in all of her bitter little glory Teddi didn't have anything to say about how LVP did this "last time"?  Because this was the second time Teddi had done a spin event for VDPDs, so if LVP had come to the previous one, but opted to bow out of this one, you know damn well Teddi would have been dropping shit like "Of course she didn't show, she knows she's wrong.  Last time she was here glad handing everyone and trying to collect donations, but this time she couldn't bear to show her face."  But, crickets.  No one ever actually expected her, they just wanted to pretend she wasn't showing up.  

And if LVP had initially planned to attend, there would have been some sort of comment, either from LVP at VDPDs or in a confessional where she said something to the effect of, I was going to go to the spin event, but . . . and explained her perspective or given some sort of excuse.  She flat out said, in relation to an event earlier this season, "No, of course I wasn't going to go and deal with that bullshit" 

3 hours ago, Jel said:

Why would a grown man even take a picture like that? What did he feel he needed the proof for anyway? 

The more I look at this picture, the less I think it was documenting a dog bite and the more I think it's someone who is on a bender and fell or managed to cut their own face on something.  PK does NOT look sober in that pic.

• Love 22
4 hours ago, outofbounds said:

First time poster here. 

Just wanted to say that I agree with most of you in the thinking that what has happened with these women against LVP this season is bullshit.

I’d also like to add that what Kyle did last night was beyond the pale in another way. If she believed LVP did this that’s fine. She can believe that. But after what LVP has been through with her brother it was an ill-advised time to bring it up with her. There was no reason to march into LVP’s house and start throwing around accusations when she has no proof over something so insanely stupid. Because this entire thing is just so dumb. I get where LVP is coming from when she says she’ll never forgive her, because for Kyle to think her need to be honest was more important than treating LVP with compassion at a very difficult time shows a complete lack of caring for someone she claimed to love. Whether or not LVP did anything is a non-issue for me at this point. It was not an important enough problem and didn’t effect her even a small amount and she walked in there like she was owed an explanation for LVP’s behavior.

Nope.

I’d have ordered her out of my house too.

And Dorit can take her faux tears and pearl clutching and shove it. I see no reason why I should have any sympathy for her imagined slights against her kids when she has no regard or sympathy for the fact that LVP is dealing with a horrible real life tragedy.

Glad you are here. We welcome you.

il_fullxfull.861480888_sd5n.jpg

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

Pray tell, what "standards" does Kirstie hold?  She embraces a cult that engages in terrorism - yes, I said it - AND she thinks it's OK to keep exotic animals as pets.  I don't know what to hate her for first.

I'll just be back in my corner, rewinding and rewatching Vile Kyle get ejected from Villa Rosa.

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't have a problem with someone's religion either except for when that religion sees fit to terrorize individuals who are critical of their faith or their adherents. And when I say terrorize, I mean terrorize. There's absolutely no hyperbole in what I'm saying. They show up at people's homes and offices. They follow their targets constantly. They'll dig through trash, show up a target's kid's school, and hound relatives and neighbors. They are not normal. This is not normal. They are toxic and malevolent.

Uh, the topic was who to add as housewives but has somehow gone off-road into discussing Going Clear? Let's not prompt any Scientologists to begin listing the centuries of abuse suffered at the hands of pretty much every other religion in the world. (cough cough Catholicism)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

enjoy! 🐶

7737D5E6-1D6C-4ABC-86AF-F069476B1EA9.jpeg

Poor, poor PeeeeKayyyy! The cost of the plastic surgery to restore this (otherwise) handsome man's face must be astronomical!  😁

Like, Boy George better start singing and dancing and twirling cause PK and Dorit are BrokeAssKemsleys. And this couple are good friends of LVP? Lisa must be so embarrassed 

Is there a new drug available now for women that will make ANY man hot and desirable? I think Dorit is using that drug. In a million years I couldn't. Ever. Do. Him. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, smores said:

I think Dorit leaked it.  And this is why:

The story got leaked in September.  By this time it was already clear to Dorit that the women all knew about the dog being dumped, and that it was a "thing" that multiple scenes had been filmed about.  She had filmed a scene explaining it to Erika.  She had done the restaurant scene with LVP, PK and Ken, discussing it.  She knew that Kyle, Teddi and LVP had the scene at VDPDs.  She also was aware of the entire situation in the Bahamas.  So, there's no doubt by then that it WILL be a topic on the upcoming season.  Dorit is also completely clear by this point that LVP is disappointed in how things turned out, but, she didn’t blame her.  She wishes she'd have returned the dog, but LVP has taken the stance that there was nothing that Dorit did wrong, other than not returning the dog, and she certainly didn't mean for it to turn out this way.  Dorit also knows that Teddi, Rinna and Kyle are pushing an angle that Teddi was manipulated by LVP, though she doesn't have all of the details.  The danger, of course, is that the public doesn't take the same stand that LVP does, that Dorit didn't do anything wrong.  How can Dorit control that? Easy, she can spin things to make herself the wronged party and take control of the story the way she usually does.  So she "leaks" that LVP is furious with her, so the story is out months before the season comes out, that way the news isn't as shocking.  She also gets to play the victim of a friend wronging HER during the filming of the show, and the ladies rally around her.  Then she gets to do a whole tour about how this has been so awful, etc, etc, and she is able to not answer any questions about the dog and her actual behavior in regards to the dog, because it's all so much bigger.  Not to mention, this pretty much overtook any stories in the tabloids about the Bahamas pool incident.

Is sending a picture of a pill covered cupcake to someone to wish them a happy birthday knowing their brother had died of an overdose just a couple of months earlier manipulative? Or is that just being upfront? Because to me, when said person is called out on exactly that behavior and claims it was a joke, then that's not exactly being upfront.

1. I don't buy that it was Dorit, mostly because she seemed genuinely shocked and upset in her conversation with PK, and I doubt she's that good of an actress.

2. I mean, no? I don't think that is manipulative. It's awful behavior, to be sure, but my point is that not all bad behavior can be classified as "manipulative." It seems to me that people are stretching the definition of the word to say, "see, all of the other women are guilty of the exact same thing as LVP!" And, no, really, they aren't. They are guilty of other kinds of bad behavior.

• Love 2
(edited)

Denise may or may not have married a starfucking gigolo with a made up job that was created just for the purpose of meeting unhappy rich ladies, but I think he really does care for her kids.

I can't with the Johns.  They are annoying and lame.  I loved no one knowing if the resolution passed and saying they felt dumb.  

Let's be real.  Who is benefiting more from this stupid charity spin class, Teddi or Lisa?  I'd say more people are paying attention to it for LP/VPD than allin by Teddi.  Teddi isn't doing these events out of the goodness of her heart.  She's doing them hoping that LVP's name brings attention to her business.  And her petty speech at the end was ridiculous.

I just don't have the energy to go in on thirsty, shit-stirring Rinna. She's just so ridiculous and so obvious and so odious.    

I love that Erika's proof is all the know-nothing numbnuts telling the same story.  Congrats on all jumping to the same conclusion, it doesn't make it true.  On my list of people more likely to have gone to Radar there's PK, Dorit, Rinna, Kyle, either of the Johns, numerous people from production.  The wording proves nothing, Rinna has been making a schtick of imitating LVP all season.  And Rinna saying LVP taught her how to leak stories also means nothing since 1.) Rinna is an admitted liar and 2.) if true it means Rinna also knows how to leak stories.  Personally, I don't think LVP is above leaking stories, but I don't think she's guilty this time.  One question I have though, is what is the untruth that is being peddled?  That Dorit is a dog dumper?  Because that's actually true.  And really, is "was the dog behaving badly, or were your kids?" so damning?  Small kids and puppies are a bad mix and it isn't unlikely that her kids were not gentle with the dog because that happens with little kids.  All these morons clutching their pearls and staying up at night over this bullshit is hilarious.  Fucking idiots.

I might like Kyle's friend.  She has a diaper wearing dog named El Chapo and she shouts at her shot drinking child on camera.  I'm so glad Kyle is replacing her ugly cocktail rings.

I think Lisa Rinna isn't the only one that often wonders how it works between her and Harry Hamlin.  I loved Harry explaining propaganda to dumb ass Rinna and her not realizing she's the biggest spreader of it on this shit show.

Kyle driving on the go-pro cam looks a lot different than Kyle in the fuzzy lens talking head cam.  

I felt so bad for Lisa being so excited for Kyle to come over only to be bitten the ass.  She looked so happy and it was sad to see that go to shit so fast since she'd been so down in the dumps.  How the fuck was Ken holding Giggy, holding the laptop, and wildly pointing all at once?   

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 23