Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Showdown at Villa Rosa

• Start Topic

On 4/2/2019 at 9:45 PM, tranquilidade said:

Rinna's imitations of LVP are down right nasty in a way no one has ever been before.  She took this show to a new low.  

Not only this  but..... she knows all the words and terminology and has admitted that she knows how to leak a story (claims LVP showed her how).

Hmmm  I still say it was Rinna. 

BTW her comments during the wedding about the Paps threw up all sorts of red flags.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

I wonder what the rest of the season will look like without Lisa Vanderpump being the target of the malice of the lesser lights in the show. I am sure the next episode will be a rehash of the argument and Kyle playing the victim but then where do they go?

Will they continue to reference Lisa and complain that she is not participating? How will they interact with each other and what do they bring to the table? Is Dorito going to continue with the crocodile tears and the professions of innocence? Will Denise stay high throughout her entire first season as a housewife? Will Lisa only film with Denise Richards and Camille and leave the rest of the out of her world?

It is going to be very interesting.

Revisiting the preview, I think I am most looking forward to:

*Camille going in on Rinna and Dorit

*The clash between Denise and Kim

And, most especially: 

*LVP telling Dorit she doesn’t love her (this will really be the highlight of the season for me, I think)

• Love 12
2 hours ago, notabouthepasta said:

... For instance, at the season 2 reunion when Adrienne accused Lisa of selling a story to Radar Online, Lisa's response is how I believe she responds when she's been wrongfully accused.  There was no hesitation.  "I have NEVER sold a story in my life and I WON'T be accused of that."  She was adamant...

If you offer them for free, technically, you're not lying 😉 And that also allows you to swear on your childre's life (not the same situation, but... kinda...)

• Love 5
On 4/3/2019 at 11:51 AM, Dance4Life said:

When is Kyle gonna realize that nobody gives a shit about Big Kathy and her love of big bank accounts, big rings and big cocks?

The show was horrible!  That was Cancelled, too! 🥂

Is that why she kept repeating “cocktail ring”? I couldn’t tell if she thought Big Kathy invented the term or if she wasn't sure how to pronounce “cocktail”, but it was her attempt at a double entendre? Sweet Jesus. What can I even say. Bless her heart, that girl ain’t right.

so in all the talk about who benefits from this story being planted...Teddi. Teddi gets to make both Dorit and LVP look bad and drive a wedge between LVP and Kyle all while using that smug asshole voice she loves so much. Teddi had conflict with both LVP and Dorit last season. Teddi has been trying to be Kyle’s new best friend. Teddi is the one with a paper trail leading back to her. Teddi is actually this dumb and basic. Why not her?

Im not saying I’m convinced she did it, but it seems at least as likely as anything else. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, langford peel said:

From the preview it looks like they are arguing about Brett Kavanaugh and the Supreme Court nomination.

I wonder what that is going to do to the no politics on the board policy?

If that's what they're arguing about, you can discuss their arguments in a limited fashion.  You can't interject your personal politics into it.  

But I hope you're wrong because we already have enough issues with OT chatter on this board,  we don't want to have to deal with politics too.  Ugh.

BTW, while meat eating was sort of related to Lisa's issue ion this episode, "how to vegan/vegetarian/carnivore" is not.  Small talk time!

• Love 12

Rinna using a cupcake with pills on it and wearing tights with pills on them is just proof of what a horrible person she really is and why she needs to be fired. I don't believe for one moment that it was a joke. I think she did it as a dig at Lisa Vanderpump and her brother who died from a drug overdose. This is the type of person she is and I just don't understand how she has lasted this long on the show.

The "Happy Birthday Vanderpump. Here's a cupcake covered in pills.  And they're pink" tweet happened not too long after the Villa Rosa showdown.

Rinna got called out for being insensitive.....I think that's a weekly thing for her....and she said 2 things which now, in light of what we've seem,  ring false.

1.  She didn't know LVP'S brother's cause of death was pill overdose.

2.  She called LVP to apologize and LVP was fine with the post.

I thought everyone knew the cause of death and I have a strong feeling LVP stopped talking to everybody at this point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
(edited)
4 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

But what I don't like about her is that she then plays victim when she gets confronted with it.

I don't think I've seen any of them ever take responsibility for anything they've done (and I'm not talking strictly about Lucygate):  not Dorit, not Kyle, not Rinna, not Erika and Teddi only partially did.  No one is innocent on this show - although they pretend to be.

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, whydoievencare said:

I don't think I've seen any of them ever take responsibility for anything they've done:  not Dorit, not Kyle, not Rinna, not Erika and Teddi only partially did.  No one is innocent on this show - although they pretend to be.

In fairness, they do do that very jr. high thing of "owning it". That doesn't mean much to me since, duh, you were caught and we see it already belongs to you. But they sometimes do that much. Why they think that gives them some sort of moral high ground remains a mystery to me.

You are right though, it's not even really "owning" something when you blame your own actions of the "behind the scenes manipulations" of someone else.

I'm fed up with Teddi's, "yes, I was involved, it was crappy of me, but Lisa ..."

We see what you are doing here Teddi. Really, we do.

And if they want to bust a hump about admitting what you did, I direct them to Dorit's.

• Love 23
26 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

If that's what they're arguing about, you can discuss their arguments in a limited fashion.  You can't interject your personal politics into it.  

But I hope you're wrong because we already have enough issues with OT chatter on this board, 

That’s good to know but I think we are in trouble because Brett Kavanaugh is a vegetarian.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
38 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Is that why she kept repeating “cocktail ring”? I couldn’t tell if she thought Big Kathy invented the term or if she wasn't sure how to pronounce “cocktail”, but it was her attempt at a double entendre? Sweet Jesus. What can I even say. Bless her heart, that girl ain’t right.

so in all the talk about who benefits from this story being planted...Teddi. Teddi gets to make both Dorit and LVP look bad and drive a wedge between LVP and Kyle all while using that smug asshole voice she loves so much. Teddi had conflict with both LVP and Dorit last season. Teddi has been trying to be Kyle’s new best friend. Teddi is the one with a paper trail leading back to her. Teddi is actually this dumb and basic. Why not her?

Im not saying I’m convinced she did it, but it seems at least as likely as anything else. 

Plus, at the point the story was "leaked" to ROL, Teddi was MAD as hell at LVP about feeling used and manipulated (thanks to Rinna), and was po'd that LVP would not admit any part in Teddi's behavior.

Interesting theory...was she the one that volunteered that the words "poor creature" meant it was definitely LVP that leaked the ROL story? You may be on to something.

• Love 10

Rinna using a cupcake with pills on it and wearing tights with pills on them is just proof of what a horrible person she really is and why she needs to be fired.

Rinna always brings attention to whatever outfit she is wearing.  She loves all of the fawning they do over her.  I'm tired of her "look at me, I'm fabulous" attitude.  

• Love 10
(edited)
32 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Rinna got called out for being insensitive.....I think that's a weekly thing for her....and she said 2 things which now, in light of what we've seem,  ring false.

1.  She didn't know LVP'S brother's cause of death was pill overdose.

2.  She called LVP to apologize and LVP was fine with the post.

I thought everyone knew the cause of death and I have a strong feeling LVP stopped talking to everybody at this point.

She is lying through her monkey asshole lips.

Within an hour of posting it, she was flooded with Twitter randos calling her out over how insensitive it was. It was well-known by September that Mark died via pill overdose. Either she knew or she is the most self-absorbed person on the planet (or both).

She kept it on her feed for over a month. She knew exactly what message she was sending.

If (and that's a big if) Rinna called Lisa to apologize, what was Lisa more likely to do? Try to brush it off or throw a fit over it and give Rinna more ammunition to use? Lisa is not stupid. She knew that these harpies were gunning for her and she was through with the lot of them.

Not Rinna, though, as the very next day she thought it would be a great idea to hop on Instagram with Erika and bitch about how Lisa didn't want to do the photo shoot with the rest of them.

Gee, I wonder why?

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 24
(edited)
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

In reality the other women want Lisa Vanderpump to accept responsibility for everything. They have no agency or free will. They claim she manipulates everyone and is the cause of the conflicts and bad feelings among the other members of the cast. Several of the Housewives have decided to leave or were forced to leave the show. Adrienne and Camille spring to mind. Now they left of their own accord or were not invited back. The difference is that Bravo was desperate for Lisa to remain. That is why they refused to let her take a year off. They know that there is not a show without her and the reaction of the lesser lights to her fabulousness. 

Now we can test that theory. 

2 hours ago, langford peel said:

In reality the other women want Lisa Vanderpump to accept responsibility for everything. They have no agency or free will. They claim she manipulates everyone and is the cause of the conflicts and bad feelings among the other members of the cast. Several of the Housewives have decided to leave or were forced to leave the show. Adrienne and Camille spring to mind. Now they left of their own accord or were not invited back. The difference is that Bravo was desperate for Lisa to remain. That is why they refused to let her take a year off. They know that there is not a show without her and the reaction of the lesser lights to her fabulousness. 

Now we can test that theory. 

Not sure how many fans tuned in last season, but if you did watch , it was a sniffling, whining,  crying, and running away crying season for Kyle..that's all she did it was an aweful season for her..Kyle once again had Lisa V problems,  Dorit problems, and just all around miserable season.. so don't  say none of them run away crying because even Kyle had to admit SHE was crying and walking away in every darn episode.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

This is all so crazy, because I watched a preview clip for next week's episode (available on the Bravo website), and it shows Rinna and Teddi talking about the Happy Birthday tweet to Lisa, and how, after Rinna sent it, she realized that it may have been in poor taste.  She says she texted with Lisa about it.

Rinna also has a talking head segment where she says that she would never intentionally do something so bad because her own sister died of a drug overdose.  If she was so sensitive to this kind of thing, she wouldn't have made her "pill bag" so much a part of her social media schtick.  

I just can't buy it, because I think Rinna is a cunning bitch who would do anything she can to dig at LVP.

Rhinna is just a bitch..I don't like referring to women as bitches..but.....

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

She is lying through her monkey asshole lips.

Within an hour of posting it, she was flooded with Twitter randos calling her out over how insensitive it was. It was well-known by September that Mark died via pill overdose. Either she knew or she is the most self-absorbed person on the planet (or both).

She kept it on her feed for over a month. She knew exactly what message she was sending.

If (and that's a big if) Rinna called Lisa to apologize, what was Lisa more likely to do? Try to brush it off or throw a fit over it and give Rinna more ammunition to use? Lisa is not stupid. She knew that these harpies were gunning for her and she was through with the lot of them.

Not Rinna, though, as the very next day she thought it would be a great idea to hop on Instagram with Erika and bitch about how Lisa didn't want to do the photo shoot with the rest of them.

Gee, I wonder why?

Because They need Lisa V.she dosent need them. This why they're angry she didn't film with them, they need the ratings,  without Lisa they have nothing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, byrd said:

Because They need Lisa V.she dosent need them. This why they're angry she didn't film with them, they need the ratings,  without Lisa they have nothing.

I watched a Jenny McCarthy interview with Erika (from last year). It was an interesting one I thought, slightly softer side of Erika. But she talk about how she is very competitive, and she said so more than once.

I've known some very competitive people in my life and none of them like losing to other people.  I can see how Lisa's success, and especially ongoing continued success, would get to a very competitive person. Just a thought.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, smores said:

But, it's not exactly fair to then say, oh, but that means you don't care about starving children in our country.  Everyone gets to pick their "thing" for lack of a better term.  I, personally, am someone who directs more of my charitable efforts towards childhood hunger.  That doesn't mean I don't care about animal abuse.  I don't want animals harmed, but, it's not my particular focus.  I don't think @walnutqueen  (and I'm not picking on you, you've just been fairly outspoken about your love of animals and care of them), doesn't care about childhood hunger.  I think she just has a focus on animal issues

I agree. I think that you can recognize that animals are beloved parts of your family. I also understand that food is important. I think that people assume that because LVP cares so much about such a specific cause, she has to care about all of the other causes equally. I don't think that is fair to her or the causes she supports. It's like saying, that because she serves and eats meat, she must be pretending to love dogs.

As for Kyle and LVP, someone upthread talked about how Kyle never defends Lisa. And, that is totally true. VanderPump can be a really delightfully shady bitch who sometimes goes too far. The "younger woman" joke in front of Portia, for instance, was in really bad taste. However, LVP is the only one that has gone to the mat for Kyle. It's been something like 9 seasons, and throughout that relationship, we have seen them fight and make up over and over again. Yet, every time they were made up, it was ALWAYS LVP defending Kyle. Sure LVP would say mean things when they were on the outs, and Kyle would too. But, the one thing I have never seen is Kyle just straight up defend Lisa. I can't remember a single time that she has ever done that. 

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Rinna also has a talking head segment where she says that she would never intentionally do something so bad because her own sister died of a drug overdose.  If she was so sensitive to this kind of thing, she wouldn't have made her "pill bag" so much a part of her social media schtick.

That preview was both enlightening and enraging. Rinna tried to shift blame to Dorit and Lisa for the pills becoming her thing. No, you ignorant twat, YOU did that when you were giggling about Xanax smoothies and whipping the bag out in front of a camera crew! People responded to it and you kept it going for the attention. Where was the sensitivity then? 

Also, Teddi thought the tweet was cute? Fuck her even more than usual, then.

I swear, if all these women try to play it off as Kooky Rinna just being Kooky, my head might fucking explode.

• Love 23
7 hours ago, byrd said:

Ken has every right to insert himself. That's his freaking wife and he was in his own home. Kyle should have left when they kicked her ass out the first time.

A bitch move. If I see my man arguing with another man, I’m not getting in it. Now if he touched him, it’s on. If another female inserted herself, it’s on. Her being in his house gave him no right to put his finger in her face or to get in her face. If his old ass was watching a geritol commercial like he needed to be, he wouldn’t even had known. And y’all know good and well it didn’t matter if she was in his home or not (‘cause Yolanda wasn’t,) Ken likes to get in the women face regardless. I hope he runs up on the wrong one and get his ass handed to him. Maybe then he’ll sit down somewhere. As petty as that argument was, there was no need for him to be involved. He wants a diamond obviously. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I watched this episode.  This season confuses me.  Dorit was the one who did wrong.  She either gave the dog to someone who gave her to a kill shelter; OR she herself gave the dog to a kill shelter.  What she should have done was tell LVP to come get the dog.   So now everybody's against LVP?  I really don't like LVP but I don't understand why everybody's against her when Dorit was the one who did wrong.

When Kyle was sitting in the restaurant and they talked about the Radar Online story, I wondered why no one thought, "maybe one of LVP's employees leaked the story."  Maybe they're animal lovers too and were pissed at LVP for not checking Dorit on camera and decided to do it themselves.  

The irony is that LVP probably didn't want to say anything to Dorit on camera because she knew it would end up a shit show, and now look what's happened.

Simple..they want to take Lisa down..

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, byrd said:

Simple..they want to take Lisa down..

Take her down because....they feel she's the star of the show and they want her dethroned?  Isn't that really up to Bravo to decide?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Take her down because....they feel she's the star of the show and they want her dethroned?  Isn't that really up to Bravo to decide?

If they can finally paint her in bad light it makes them look better because right now they look like a bunch of whining idiots..

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, byrd said:

If they can finally paint her in bad light it makes them look better because right now they look like a bunch of whining idiots..

My problem was how everybody jumped to conclusions, that LVP had leaked the story to Radar Online, when, it seemed that the employees of Vanderpump Dogs knew the story.  Any one of them could have leaked the story, or told a friend of theirs who leaked the story.  

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

My problem was how everybody jumped to conclusions, that LVP had leaked the story to Radar Online, when, it seemed that the employees of Vanderpump Dogs knew the story.  Any one of them could have leaked the story, or told a friend of theirs who leaked the story.  

Right you are but it does not matter. They will blame her no matter what   Assuming anyone from Lisa camp could have leaked it..they don't care to consider that. Because its really not about the story anyway..its about Lisa  V period..

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Not just the employees. One of the housewives could have or someone from their camp could have.

The insistence that LVP is guilty makes me think they planted it. The census makes it orchestrated by them

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

7 minutes ago, byrd said:

Right you are but it does not matter. They will blame her no matter what   Assuming anyone from Lisa camp could have leaked it..they don't care to consider that. Because its really not about the story anyway..its about Lisa  V period..

There are a ton of people who knew enough about that story for Radar to write that article. Dorit tried to pin it on Lisa solely on the basis of the word "nip" and the ID of Lucy as a Chihuahua mix. Anyone who saw pictures of the dog on Dorit's SM or saw the picture of her they showed on last season's reunion and knows even a little about dog breeds could tell that Lucy was part Chihuahua.

FWIW, Radar has said that the story was given to them by a housewife that isn't LVP.

• Useful 9
  • Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, outofbounds said:

And all of this makes Teddi just look like a spineless moron.  I don't know why anyone would want her as a friend.... Please.  Rinna is a disgusting snake.  She's not as fun as she thinks she is and if I were her daughters I'd ask her to stop.  She reminds me of that mother who would allow her kids to have raging parties in high school and showed up trying to talk to all the kids.  "I"m the COOL mom."

If only she had a Lisa Rinna wig and a duster (although I bet Rinna had a Juicy tracksuit in the early aughts):

52F3E958-C471-49E4-A625-28C6E5727B25.gif

Edited by MrsWitter
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, FancyNancy said:

He wants a diamond obviously. 

Since I’m not sure Lisa even wants a diamond anymore, I really doubt Ken does.

As a general principle, I’ve endeavored to try and stay out of interpersonal fights that aren’t mine (regardless of gender) because triangulation (thanks, therapy!)- like, I’m usually not interfering when SO’s Mom is being horrible to him because, while I support him, I am not able to smooth that relationship and I’m not getting in the middle. BUT...

That’s not what happened here. Kyle was in Ken’s house too. And Ken is just as entrenched in this Lucy/Dorit/PK/VPD business as Lisa is. He had every right to defend his wife when she was clearly overwhelmed emotionally and Kyle refused to leave.  And if SO’s mother was in our house attacking SO, she would be asked to leave by me as well.

• Love 23
22 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

If only she had a Lisa Rinna wig and a duster (although I bet Rinna had a Juicy tracksuit in the early aughts):

52F3E958-C471-49E4-A625-28C6E5727B25.gif

This is spot on 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

Yeah, once you reach a certain age, you have zero business caring about anything but old-people ads on TV, especially your spouse being accusatorially berated. Why don't more people understand this simple rule? Man, I cannot wait until my BF gets old enough to stop caring how people treat me. 

(That said, if I asked my BF to stay out of something, I would expect him to do so. But I wouldn't consider anyone who doesn't have a desire to defend--or who specifically consider such situations "women's business," for that matter--to be much of a catch.)

Beautifully stated..

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

So now everybody's against LVP?  I really don't like LVP but I don't understand why everybody's against her when Dorit was the one who did wrong.

55 minutes ago, byrd said:

Simple...they want to take Lisa down...

45 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think it's less because LVP is the star of the show and more because they feel she's overdue for a bad edit. It's like a make-up Oscar. Russell Crowe should have been nominated for LA Confidential; he should have won for the Insider. He wins for Gladiator. Denzel should have won for Malcolm X, but wins for Training Day.

And if these Beverly Hills Housewives deigned to talk to the folks over on Vanderpump Rules, they'd know that LVP has been shadier than shit with the SURvers and barely hid it. It's actually a near revolt in the Vanderpump Rules cast with the Toms, Ariana, Katie, Jax, Kristen, and Stassi letting details slip out this season. The reason they're doing this us because they know LVP needs them more than she is ever willing to let on. Their presence at her eateries is big part of her business model. So even though she's partnered with the Toms, she's done a number of things to deliberately undermine the Toms' claim of any minimal ownership interest.

Do I think LVP planted the story? Maybe. Or an employee or friend planted it. I have a hard time believing that one of the women strategically planted it to subtly undermine LVP. For the most part, the women on this franchise have always had a hard time sublimating their egos let alone to undermine a rival. However, I'm pretty sure it's happened a number of times on some of the east coast franchises when the hurt feelings have been really deep.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

That preview was both enlightening and enraging. Rinna tried to shift blame to Dorit and Lisa for the pills becoming her thing. No, you ignorant twat, YOU did that when you were giggling about Xanax smoothies and whipping the bag out in front of a camera crew! People responded to it and you kept it going for the attention. Where was the sensitivity then? 

Also, Teddi thought the tweet was cute? Fuck her even more than usual, then.

I swear, if all these women try to play it off as Kooky Rinna just being Kooky, my head might fucking explode.

I know - it was ridiculous!!  LVP really had nothing to do with the whole pill thing with Rinna - it was more Dorit and Eden, if I remember correctly.  

So, now, all of a sudden, Rinna is vociferously defending the woman (Dorit) who so maligned Rinna's character a couple of seasons ago?  Give me a frickin' break already!!!  

Here's a thought to ponder~~if Vanderpump Dogs was owned by another housewife - let's say Erika, just for discussion's sake - and it was called Girardi Puppies, or whatever - and Dorit had done this same crappy thing - would Rinna and Teddi be defending Dorit with same intensity?  I don't think so.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Jel said:

I watched a Jenny McCarthy interview with Erika (from last year). It was an interesting one I thought, slightly softer side of Erika. But she talk about how she is very competitive, and she said so more than once.

I've known some very competitive people in my life and none of them like losing to other people.  I can see how Lisa's success, and especially ongoing continued success, would get to a very competitive person. Just a thought.

Yes, she clearly has Gang mentality now.. that was the one thing I liked about her but they reeled her in finally. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

There are a ton of people who knew enough about that story for Radar to write that article. Dorit tried to pin it on Lisa solely on the basis of the word "nip" and the ID of Lucy as a Chihuahua mix. Anyone who saw pictures of the dog on Dorit's SM or saw the picture of her they showed on last season's reunion and knows even a little about dog breeds could tell that Lucy was part Chihuahua.

FWIW, Radar has said that the story was given to them by a housewife that isn't LVP.

Hmmmm ...makes perfect sense.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I watched this episode.  This season confuses me.  Dorit was the one who did wrong.  She either gave the dog to someone who gave her to a kill shelter; OR she herself gave the dog to a kill shelter.  What she should have done was tell LVP to come get the dog.   So now everybody's against LVP?  I really don't like LVP but I don't understand why everybody's against her when Dorit was the one who did wrong.

When Kyle was sitting in the restaurant and they talked about the Radar Online story, I wondered why no one thought, "maybe one of LVP's employees leaked the story."  Maybe they're animal lovers too and were pissed at LVP for not checking Dorit on camera and decided to do it themselves.  

As for Ken getting into it with Kyle.  Remember Lisa recently lost her brother.  Ken has probably seen Lisa very, very hurt and upset.  The man was just sticking up for his wife.  Any person would do that for their partner.

The irony is that LVP probably didn't want to say anything to Dorit on camera because she knew it would end up a shit show, and now look what's happened.

Oh, I'm sure that some or all of them may have thought that, but I think that this season is the season of the "LVP Takedown", so they will all be grasping at straws to blame LVP for everything.  For these women, along with PK and Dorit (last week) to basically convince themselves that LVP leaked the story because of common words used, and LVP may have said those words (along with 80 million other people) was just such nonsensical and ridiculous reasoning.  It seems to me that the other ladies got together and decided on this "takedown".  

I wonder if any of them are regretting their decision now, given the audience backlash.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

FWIW, Radar has said that the story was given to them by a housewife that isn't LVP

Wasn’t Nene in the Bahamas at the same time as the HWs. Didn’t she meet up with a few of them? Isn’t she mad at LVP cause she stole Nene’s nonexistent bar?  Maybe the HW that gave them the story is Nene - she is mean, thirsty and broke enough to sell ROL the story. 

• Useful 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I wonder if any of them are regretting their decision now, given the audience backlash

They've probably justified their actions at this point.   If they don't get a clue though and they start insulting the pro-LVP folks, then they really will cut off their nose to spite their face!  Hopefully it won't come to that or the pro-LVP people will rip them a new one on social media!  I don't follow them, so I don't know how they're all handling the fall-out from it.   

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Wasn’t Nene in the Bahamas at the same time as the HWs. Didn’t she meet up with a few of them? Isn’t she mad at LVP cause she stole Nene’s nonexistent bar?  Maybe the HW that gave them the story is Nene - she is mean, thirsty and broke enough to sell ROL the story. 

She was! I had completely forgotten that. I hadn't considered non-BH housewives, but it could easily have been Nene.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Oh, I'm sure that some or all of them may have thought that, but I think that this season is the season of the "LVP Takedown", so they will all be grasping at straws to blame LVP for everything.  For these women, along with PK and Dorit (last week) to basically convince themselves that LVP leaked the story because of common words used, and LVP may have said those words (along with 80 million other people) was just such nonsensical and ridiculous reasoning.  It seems to me that the other ladies got together and decided on this "takedown".  

I wonder if any of them are regretting their decision now, given the audience backlash.

26 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

They've probably justified their actions at this point.   If they don't get a clue though and they start insulting the pro-LVP folks, then they really will cut off their nose to spite their face!  Hopefully it won't come to that or the pro-LVP people will rip them a new one on social media!  I don't follow them, so I don't know how they're all handling the fall-out from it.   

I can help out!  

Ericka- up until recently, she's stayed out of a lot of it.  Lately though, she's insulting and clapping back people who are ticking her off.

Dorit- non existent unless she's retweeting something.  Last one was a tweet from Marlo,RHOA, complimenting Dorit's fashion.

Kyle- she's defensive.  Someone called her Vile Kyle and she blasted them.  So then Kyle's fans dig up personal info on the tweeter, threaten her job.  Kyle gets torn apart for that. Deletes it all.

LVP- coy and thanking fans for support and promoting world's greatest dog show.

Lisa Rinna- a study in narcissism. Trashing fans, trashing LVP, trashing Nicolette Sheridan.  Over the top praise for ho wives.  Broadway musicals.

Teddi- painful.  Really a study in modern bloodsport.  She can't let any of it go and responds more than anyone.  Justifying is a theme.

Teddi, Rinna and Dorit just get slaughtered.  And that's an understatement.  Ericka's fans are a match for Vanderpuppits.  I've seen a few nasty, threatening posts.  Most people are just laying into them.  Lots of posts are "no longer available"--that's recent, not sure why.

This isn't scientific by any means, but they really underestimated the passion for puppies and LVP.

adorable puppies GIF

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

and it was called Girardi Puppies,

SUCH an oxymoron!

Geriatric Geraridi and PeeKay should be on a brokedown porch somewhere, dueling banjos lawsuits.

Edited by walnutqueen
WTF is it with these commas and periods???? I am seriously considering blowing my own goddamned mind.
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Lisa Rinna- a study in narcissism. Trashing fans, trashing LVP, trashing Nicolette Sheridan.  Over the top praise for ho wives.  Broadway musicals.

Thanks for the breakdown, dosodog! Don’t forget Rinna: mocking Catholics on Ash Wednesday and threatening legal action if LVP gets a VPD spin-off (although, I guess this fits under “narcissism” too).

• Love 13