Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Divided We Move

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

I agree with @Finchers, I don’t think anything of Christine saying the three year thing to Gwen. I have a huge problem with Kody posting ON TWITTER dismissive statements about his kids. 

Agreed. My kids know I will struggle when it's time for them to leave me. Even though I encourage them to spread their wings and get out there they know I will be a mess and their home is always wherever I am. So, though I can be snarky with them I would not be cool with my husband being callous about them online... especially in Kody's case where you KNOW he doesn't have that tight bond.

• Love 14

I am on Meri’s side here. Coyote may not be her choice but she is going along with it. She doesn’t owe it to them to be happy about it. She also seems to be realistic about the financial issues with buying all that land before selling their homes. I wonder if the expenses pertaining to the B&B have finally made her think more about finances. 

I also don’t believe any of them want Meri gone because she is the only one who has brought any type of interest to this show in a long time. No one cares about the kids getting married. That isn’t going to bring in ratings.

I am in the camp the homes will never be built. If they can barely afford the land, I don’t see where the money to build the homes will come from. No way is there enough equity in the four LV homes and to pay for the rentals, land mortgages and build new homes. They are not making Kardashian’s realty show money.

There is no thought put into anything these people do. They want to do something, they just do it without thinking about the consequences or even how to execute it properly. I have more time and planning into moving 10 minutes away, changing jobs and planning a trip. 

The house of cards will fall once this show is over. I wouldn’t doubt they have maxed out lines of equity, taken out private loans and carry a large amount of credit card debt. 

• Love 23
16 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Christine, with her simpering, wispy voice saying "handsome man, your breakfast is ready," and calling him "love" with her pseudo-soothing attitude is so fake

and vomit inducing.

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Well, Queen Robyn has decreed she's planting Kootie's feet for good, this time.  She has an iron grip on his balls, and will squeeze them whenever he dares to get an idea that differs from her own.

Yep, the know-nothing "banker" FT has to be advising them, with all the stupid mistakes they're making.  Of course, since Meri will be forever on Kootie's shit list, her ideas about the move, which I agreed with (for once!) are quickly shot down.

Do you think Kody takes advice from anybody about anything? I don’t. And he thinks he’s such an alpha dog I don’t see him rolling over for FT, of all people. 

Also, I’m sure FT is a customer service rep or something. 

• Love 5
On 3/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, absolutelyido said:

I do kind of agree with Robyn about worrying about a forest fire in the Cottonwood property. That was the first thing I thought of when there were there. Not that there couldn't be a fire in the open desert, but that forest looked so dry and Coyote Canyon seemed to be mostly dirt.

I totally agree with Robyn about the fire danger.  Having been evacuated before for fires it is really scary.  I would NOT want to live where they end up buying though.  Wind makes me crazy and I would hate it.  I also find it strange that they have little kids, who like to play in dirt, and they buy where they can't because of prairie dog plague.  Seems stupid.  That said, I would love to watch prairie dogs play all day. Just not there where it is windy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
On 3/10/2019 at 8:32 PM, answerphone said:

"We're a transient family."  Christine, you should have gotten that out of your system before you had all of these poor kids.

Janelle, I'm so disappointed you're more interested in trees and camping than the stability and happiness of some of your kids.

Meri, moving to Arizona will place you further away from Mariah and your bed and breakfast.

Regarding Robyn, I have conflicting thoughts.  Am I the only one who doesn't hate her?

I go back and forth.  At least she says what she wants and doesn't really waffle (no Mariah, this isn't a call to breakfast!).   

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
On 3/10/2019 at 8:34 PM, Madding crowd said:

It really bothered me that they wanted to force Meri to say she likes the property when she doesn’t. So they want her to lie? Why is Janelle so happy about moving all of a sudden? My husband and I are thinking of downsizing and moving. I’m going to tell him we can’t move unless I hear angels singingK.

Corrected it!  HA!

• LOL 6
17 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I totally agree with Robyn about the fire danger.  Having been evacuated before for fires it is really scary.  I would NOT want to live where they end up buying though.  Wind makes me crazy and I would hate it.  I also find it strange that they have little kids, who like to play in dirt, and they buy where they can't because of prairie dog plague.  Seems stupid.  That said, I would love to watch prairie dogs play all day. Just not there where it is windy.

Prairie dogs are kind of cute.  Meerkats are adorable.  I loved that show!  Moving to the Serengeti would be a little impractical, though!  As someone posted upthread, I'd be more worried about hantavirus, but thinking about the plague is scary enough to make me say no to that property.

23 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Do you think Kody takes advice from anybody about anything? I don’t. And he thinks he’s such an alpha dog I don’t see him rolling over for FT, of all people. 

Also, I’m sure FT is a customer service rep or something. 

Just snarking.  I'm sure FT isn't qualified to advise anyone about anything financial.  I'd sure ignore anything he said!

• Love 9
On 3/11/2019 at 2:08 AM, suomi said:

I read the posts in this thread and if I missed someone mentioning this I apologize ... but on re-watching, at about the 20 minutes left in this episode mark Kody said "If we don't sell the homes in LV we cannot build." He didn't say "at least 2 or 3 of the LV homes," he said "the homes." So here they are, all this real-time later, which we know about now, and only one home has sold.  

And fongool with his tears about Ariella's precious moments and stages that he wants to soak in - alllll the other kids had moments and stages that evidently meant very little because he never cried about them. When you're underage you're a tax deduction, when you turn 18 you need to hit the fuckin' road. His tears are not about Ari, they're about him, what he's saying goodbye to, what he won't have again. Boo freakin' hoo. 

I also noticed Kody said,  "she's the last"

• Love 10

I dislike Meri for all the reasons everyone here always brings up, and to be honest I think she ought to leave this shit show of a family rather than suffer silently for the remainder of her life. She seems like a fun loving person outside the confines of this dysfunctional family dynamic. Plus she's got her mother set up in the B&B biz, she slings that shitty clothing line, she has options. She seems like the only one who had outside-the-family friends in LV, at least that we saw, I don't recall seeing any of the other wives having friends they paled around with except her. She had an actual life outside the family there, and I think she should have stuck to her guns and said she wasn't moving, and any kid that wanted to stay in school in LV could live with her. That would have been a solution to the two kids who definitely didn't want to move. If they're all 'so close' then let those kids live with Meri until they graduate.

And I think the property hunting thing was yet another slap in the face of Meri. It's painfully obvious that Robyn has been leading this move behind the other wives backs. All orchestrated to support her Day'un. I personally dont think he needs her hovering. If he got into college he'll be okay. Go up there and rent a place for a month while he gets settled in if you must, but uprooting all those people?!? She's said as much and I'm surprised they weren't more annoyed with her about that, given Christine and Janelle didn't want to move initially either. I think when KoDouche took Meri to look at land, there was the promise of reconciliation in the air during those scenes, and they seems connected in their love of the Cottonwoods property. So coming home, they had 'their little secret' - a new option that was even better than the one Robyn and Christine looked at, AND it was Meri & Kody - as a couple - who found it, loved it, and wanted that to be the property they bought. So then Robyn manages to redirect with bullshit about forest fires, WTF bitch?!?, and now the other three are convincing Douche that the dirt field is where they want to plant their fat asses forever.  Meri finally had a connection and a moment with Douche, and yet again it was taken away from her. I can totally see how that would be frustrating to her after all the gushing Douche said to her over that property, she just keeps losing in that family. She would be so much happier if she just left. I mean, in LV she'd be near Logan and Michele, closer to the B&B, closer to Mykelti and Fat Taco, I dunno...it makes no sense why she stays in what seems a very abusive relationship with the other four dummies.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 21
23 minutes ago, Tielsmomma said:

I also noticed Kody said,  "she's the last"

I can see Kodouche using that as an excuse to live full time with Robin, or at least 5 nights a week.

If Meri is going to be gone most of the summer, and also travels a lot while LLN is solvent, why doesn't she rent a lock and leave apartment?  Heating and cooling a 5-bedroom home you are rarely at is ridiculous.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 12
On 3/11/2019 at 12:38 AM, Yeah No said:

Like everything else with this move so far, he's going to end up having to throw more money at it to solve the problem or else it's going to be an even bigger fiasco than last time, with more problems and setbacks. He mentioned that they have more stuff now than ever, probably even more than he was able to anticipate when making that comment.  Going through all that is going to be a nightmare all by itself, especially because the adults are getting older and won't be as up to handling that amount of stuff by themselves in the time they will have.  A few U-Hauls, some kids and do-it-yourself sweat is not going to cut it.

Besides all their cheap furniture and Hobby Lobby signs etc, they have all that effin LLR jazz to move.  It is so stupid to get that much further into debt at 50 with a whole slew of young kids.  Why not move to a cheaper place with trees?  Or stay where they are?  I know, they need to run as far away from their Vegas mortgages as possible.  

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I'm not a huge fan of constant wind either. It's pretty windy here today, a steady 15 mph, but that's not the norm and will be dwindling shortly. 

Looks like Flagstaff is about to get more snow with winds at 20-30 mph. 

The windiest weather I have ever experienced was around 20 years ago in Albany, New York. An ex-boyfriend and I decided to visit Saratoga Springs and Albany just because. Well, it poured the entire time we were in SS, and the next day in Albany there was a steady wind so strong you literally had to struggle and force yourself to get through it - we gamely tried to walk around the town but could only take it for an hour or so, and by the time we gave up I had a terrible headache.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 3/11/2019 at 3:35 AM, ginger90 said:

Some tweets from last night, during the show. Meri did not participate.

6DC4059F-E49A-4ED4-8283-75D47D121717.jpeg

991DB260-5719-4F56-A004-D57048A29311.jpeg

0A61BDC3-8AF5-4052-85B8-E06C17CA5E32.jpeg

5C651B02-EC7B-4063-AEE3-6A49310A3902.jpeg

251139BE-E9B6-4C78-96A8-585171A4820B.jpeg

Gwen should say fine and move wherever the hell she wants in 3 years and give the parents as much consideration as they have given her, zero.  While I think kids don't really get a say, it was a bitchy and childish response from Christine.  I feel badly for Truely.  And Robyn, you wait to give your opinion because yours is the only one that matters besides Kody.  Let the others think they may be important.  

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

The fire danger is real.

Hantavirus can be avoided by using precautions when in the vicinity of mouse droppings. Mice are a big problem where I live and so far, I’ve avoided it  

The plague worries, not so much from prairie dogs. If carrier fleas bite a household pet, however, it’s possible. It’s just rare. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

The fire danger is real.

Hantavirus can be avoided by using precautions when in the vicinity of mouse droppings. Mice are a big problem where I live and so far, I’ve avoided it  

The plague worries, not so much from prairie dogs. If carrier fleas bite a household pet, however, it’s possible. It’s just rare. 

Agree.  Would be more worried about the families that have pets.  More so if they let them come into the house and you don't properly care for them with their flea and tick treatments and bathing them.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Kyanight said:

No, she was only paranoid and looking over her shoulder all of the time in Vegas.  Now that they beat it out of "Dodge", she's not shaking any more.

She's saying your opinion doesn't mean jack squat.

N/M

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, NotinKansasanymore said:

Christine:

Christine: "I like sister wives, I wanted the family, not just the man."

How about your family living in the same house?

Christine. "Not. Going. To. Happen!"

Janelle:

Is this woman really getting on Meri's back about not being more enthusiastic about the move to Flagstaff? Um...Janelle aren't you the one who actually stayed back with your children, and lived alone at one point, cause you didn't want to move with the family?

Robyn:

She has never had to live in the same house as her sister wives since the start of the show. Admits she talked to Kody 6 months before, which would be December about the move. Really believes that she was trying to lay low and not influence which land gets picked, but can name at least twenty things she did caught on video to show she didn't like Cottonwood.  And loved at the end of the episode when Kody had anxiety about having just had the offer expected on the land, and Robyn deflected his anxiety/anger towards Meri for not having said anything. I see you Robyn!

Meri:

What kind of marriage do you have when you just announce at a family meeting, "By the way, I have a lot going on, and will be gone most of the summer, just so you all know." Even more telling, is when you make that kind of announcement, and no one seems to care, or even ask where are you going?

Kody:

What a wonderful speech at the end about his youngest daughter, being so cute and not wanting to spend time away from her, when you have to get rentals in Flagstaff. Wonder if you felt the same way about Truely, just a few years ago, when she was the same age? Did you spend more time at Christine's to be with her?

Great post!  I love Truely especially since Kootie was too busy courting Queen Robyn to be there for her.  I'm surprised he even showed up at the hospital when T was born.  If the film crew hadn't been there, he might have decided to skip the whole thing.  And when T had kidney failure, Aspyn was the one that was crying, and she probably worried herself sick.

Anyway, your analysis of this episode is spot-on.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

I can see Kodouche using that as an excuse to live full time with Robin, or at least 5 nights a week.

If Meri is going to be gone most of the summer, and also travels a lot while LLN is solvent, why doesn't she rent a lock and leave apartment?  Heating and cooling a 5-bedroom home you are rarely at is ridiculous.

I'm not sure of the timeline but didn't the family just turn Meri down for  her BnB right before Plagueville was vetted by Cootie, Robyn, and her girls for some sort of birthday trip or something?  And, didn't Cootie tell Meri that he had $40,000 to loan her, then he brusquely told her he didn't almost in the same breath?  And, isn't 10% of $800,000 = $80,000? And half of $80,000 = $40,000? Hmmm. And, they can't even throw Meri a bone and buy the Cottenwood property? Yet, Cootie is almost ready to pistol-whip Meri to get her to fart out rainbows and unicorns for his grandiose plans. Hmmm.

So far, I can't blame the old Growl-Tiger for not being rah, rah, rah to help finance Ken and Barbie's errrr, oops, I mean Cootie and Robyn's dream ranch house (plague-covered action figures sold separately!) 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I am on Meri’s side here. Coyote may not be her choice but she is going along with it. She doesn’t owe it to them to be happy about it. She also seems to be realistic about the financial issues with buying all that land before selling their homes. I wonder if the expenses pertaining to the B&B have finally made her think more about finances. 

I also don’t believe any of them want Meri gone because she is the only one who has brought any type of interest to this show in a long time. No one cares about the kids getting married. That isn’t going to bring in ratings.

I am in the camp the homes will never be built. If they can barely afford the land, I don’t see where the money to build the homes will come from. No way is there enough equity in the four LV homes and to pay for the rentals, land mortgages and build new homes. They are not making Kardashian’s realty show money.

There is no thought put into anything these people do. They want to do something, they just do it without thinking about the consequences or even how to execute it properly. I have more time and planning into moving 10 minutes away, changing jobs and planning a trip. 

The house of cards will fall once this show is over. I wouldn’t doubt they have maxed out lines of equity, taken out private loans and carry a large amount of credit card debt. 

Agreed. For all Cody's "thinking" nothing he does makes sense This is all about Dayton going to school in Flagstaff otherwise why not sell a couple of Vegas houses and have the wives double up (god forbid) so they can get some cash before they uproot all their poor kids. Or send Robin ahead with Dayton. But nooo, they have to all stay together.(but not TOO together.)  They're all a bunch of sheep blindly following the moron they chose to be their leader. They just toss their kids to the wolves to stay in his favor - looking at you Janelle. I always though she was the one with the brains in the family but Now she just muddles along with the rest of them. And he gives zero fucks about his kids except for the ones sired by queen robin

• Love 10

I probably missed this but has it been verified that they actually purchased the coyote pass property? Are their names on the tax rolls? I am curious how they could qualify for a mortgage on an $800,000 tract of land when they had outstanding mortgages on 4 homes in Las Vegas at the time of the land purchase. It is mind boggling. May it was owner financing. 

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:38 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I remember watching Buying Alaska and running utilities from the street to the house was astronomical in cost, like 100K  that was maybe 1/3 of a mile- I am sure Flagstaff isnt that pricey, but running electric, water & sewer has to be expensive.  I really didn't like Robyn in this episode, truth be told I don't like her normally, but this episode she annoyed me more than usual. Aspyn seems totally smitten by Mitch, I don't see the adoration reciprocated.  

They won't run sewer or water they will have a well and septic.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Agreed. For all Cody's "thinking" nothing he does makes sense This is all about Dayton going to school in Flagstaff otherwise why not sell a couple of Vegas houses and have the wives double up (god forbid) so they can get some cash before they uproot all their poor kids. Or send Robin ahead with Dayton. But nooo, they have to all stay together.(but not TOO together.)  They're all a bunch of sheep blindly following the moron they chose to be their leader. They just toss their kids to the wolves to stay in his favor - looking at you Janelle. I always though she was the one with the brains in the family but Now she just muddles along with the rest of them. And he gives zero fucks about his kids except for the ones sired by queen robin

"The moron they chose to be their leader? Surely you don't mean "Wonderful Man." LOL

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

New here. Somehow I can't help myself from watching the Sister Wives ridiculousness. As of last night, I am caught up on this all the season's shows including Sunday, but not up to speed on this forum, which I just joined. Looks like fun. So: after the last episode all I can ask it this: how is it his wives don't understand that Kody is a pathological narcissist and also bipolar? I am not exaggerating, I am familiar with both disorders.

And yes, I am a 'ho for eagerly awaiting every new episode hahaha...

K

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

So out of curiosity, I searched Realtor.com for homes in Flagstaff. Thirty seconds in, I found a place called Crestview, where you can build or buy existing homes. Minutes from downtown Flagstaff. For an extra hundred grand, you can have a guest home built, attached to the house or on the property, perfect for when the kids visit. There are four homes on the same road available for sale right now, move in ready. Lots of trees, too. You're welcome, Browns!

Not. Going. To. Happen!  Way too logical.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

It all boils down to one problem, "where we go one, we go all."  Why this new "we go all" mantra now? If you have to go for Dayton, go separate - when the timing suits each individual family best.

It's not like living separate for a while will matter. They clearly despise living together in one house. Kody really only has relations with Robyn and Christine. Janelle, has stayed behind before. Meri is already an outcast

If Janelle has to get to fishing, then Meri could have stayed in Vegas with Gwen and Gabe. 

Get the rental on an as needed basis.  Then when you've vetted all of flagstaff and you know you have the cash-- then and only then buy.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Little kids play in the dirt. It's what they do. Or do the prairie dogs disappear when you develop the land? I live in a major urban city. We don't have prairie dogs, but we do have squirrels, raccoons, skunks, sometimes rabbits, voles, groundhogs.

re the bold ... prairie dogs, groundhogs, woodchucks and rock chucks are large ground squirrels. Voles, moles, gophers, prairie dogs and ground or tree squirrels are rodents, in terms of behavior and habitat; mainly, they differ in size and the type of homeowner-determined damage they cause. I don't think anything other than traps or poison will make a difference with a resident prairie dog population. If you eliminate one tribe another tribe will eventually move into a newly "unclaimed" territory.  Where you find one type of rodent you usually find others whether you "see" them or not. Woodchucks/rock chucks are fond of climbing under the hood of your car and eating the wire harness which is why, after two chewed harnesses, I kept Wild Animal Control on speed dial (to borrow traps that I baited with Oreos).  

If they build in a rural area they should expect all of the above. 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Useful 8
  • Love 5

I always think of thingks later, when I read other posts!  Sorry if I miss other similar posts, I'm old..

Kootie saying "I fill like a soldier going to war."  Seriously?  How in the holy hell would he even say that, with at least one son in the military?  Fuck you, Kootie.  As the wife of a war veteran, you have no idea who you offended with that stupid fucking statement.  

Honestly, I hope even with a SludgePudge weddingk in the future, TLC pulls the plug on this phony overdone show.

• Love 21
On 3/11/2019 at 3:32 PM, JoannKB said:

It's so weird that the only thing they were considering when choosing between properties was how it "felt" or what the view was. Are the properties identical prices? Is the cost of building homes on them the same price? Aren't they in different parts of town? Is there one that's farther away from places they might need to go? Do any of them need to find a local job in the area? Is there a difference in the public schools? 

The angels must sing! It must sparkle! And be yummy!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I probably missed this but has it been verified that they actually purchased the coyote pass property? Are their names on the tax rolls? I am curious how they could qualify for a mortgage on an $800,000 tract of land when they had outstanding mortgages on 4 homes in Las Vegas at the time of the land purchase. It is mind boggling. May it was owner financing. 

Someone on this forum found that they had indeed purchased 4 plague-infested lots and 3 of them had 2 adults on the deed and one had 3 of the adults on the deed.  And also found that Christine bought the house she is living in 5 properties in all.  We aren't sure what kind of creative financing they came up with.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 5
10 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Even if the move is for the tv show, the execution of it is not. They really are this stupid. They could have all moved into two houses in Las Vegas while selling the other two, and that would have made for good tv. They could have had one last fun night in Vegas.

In Flagstaff, they could have shown picking out the rentals instead of the land. They could have switched up the pairings from Vegas and then have a different pairing of wives live together in rentals. What we want to see is how plural marriage works - or doesn’t! - on a daily basis. The Browns are on their own by themselves getting financially overextended. 

I wish they had done this, or, as someone else suggested, left Meri behind and let Gabe stay with her for 2 years.  I know, I know, it is just an idea because Janelle would never let Gabe live with Meri because Janelle wants to "parent" him or something.

The Duggars continue on TLC with their adult children marrying and having babies, because  seeing how many babies they could have was what the original show was about.  Since this show is supposed to show plural life, they could get more seasons if the married children decided to live plural lives.  I really hope none of them do, though, as I would hate to see Mitch and Aspyn (gee, what is with this strangely spelled names?) on "Seeking Sister Wife."

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

If Janelle has to get to fishing, then Meri could have stayed in Vegas with Gwen and Gabe. 

Meri clearly stated after she became an empty nester that she would not be looking after the other wives' kids. (Which is supposed to be one of the big benefits of this lifestyle but whatev). 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Other than Paedon, why do the males get relatively normal names like Logan, Hunter, Robert Garrison, David Dayton, Gabriel and Solomon?  Yet the girls got a wave of "M" names  and 5 got "y"s in their names.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I am trying really really really hard not to be super judgey coming from growing up in the green, rolling hills, city and country, of the Northeast. But I cannot understand what is so angels singkingk about that barren scrub land of plague dirt. A nice view isn’t going to keep those whipping winds out of your yard or the sun from baking you. They said they wanted out of the desert and were sooooo excited for TREESSSSSS!!!! Then they choose dirt. Plague dirt. Barren plague dirt. 

He he, I'm right there with you, my fellow Northeasterner. Just watched the episode again with my husband and he was not impressed with any of the land either. 

Barren plague dirt, love it! Maybe some day they will live that down, but not today! 😄 😄 😄 

• Love 9

Kody: I got what I waaaanted, but now I'm worried 'cause I have aaallll this responsibibiiiiility!

Me: Maybe you should've thought about the burdens of shouldering such responsibility before you "married" four women and sired roughly 311 kids.

Seriously. Nothing makes that douchebag happy.

• LOL 8
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

Someone on this forum found that they had indeed purchased 4 plague-infested lots ... 

... near the intersection of Prairie Dog Flats and Billy Goat Acres. One block off of Tobacco Road. These mutts will feel right at home there and have plenty of room for abandoned vehicles and piles and piles of trash that accumulate between quarterly trips to the dump. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Not only that, but apparently Christine also bought a home for 520K?  How did they finance that?  Did they use the money from Robyn's LV house???

• Love 6