Type keyword(s) to search

The Real Housewives Of Potomac

• Start Topic

So, Candiace was wearing a white pantsuit to the friend’s wedding where her mom smacked her in the face with her purse?  I mean, I don’t usually condone purse violence but maybe she deserved it just for that?  

She also seemed like her arm got REALLY twisted to spill the info on Michael.

• LOL 5
  • Love 13

I laughed at Gizelle twice: when she tasted Chris's food and said "Won't he do it?" and when she said there was "late-breaking penis-sucking news." I also laughed when Karen had a COMPLETELY bored look on her face when Ashley and Candiace were going at it.

Chris asking if he should leave the port wine pears (yum) out of Monique's salad was a sweet moment. He seems like a good dude.

18 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Why is Candyass angry at Ashley? It IS her mothers house.  Her wig cap must be too tight.

Ashley's place isn't any more hers than Candiace's is. She lives in Michael's house. Michael was quick to let her know that it was HIS place when he told her to get out. It was his bachelor pad when he met her and she moved in. They're in the same situation in terms of living in places that are subsidized by other people. Really, they all need to mind their own business but then there would be no show.

Robyn only has herself to blame for the boys finding out about the divorce on the internet (!). There are books for very young kids that explain divorce. She could have told them at any time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

I agree with Gizelle that after she rebuilds (or whatever she’s planning for that house), it will be worth a million dollars because it doesn’t take much for a house to cost a million dollars in Bethesda, but, it’s probably going to cost her almost that much to rebuild.

Also, I’m really disappointed.  I thought tonight we were finally getting to the Michael debacle.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I laughed at Gizelle twice: when she tasted Chris's food and said "Won't he do it?" and when she said there was "late-breaking penis-sucking news." I also laughed when Karen had a COMPLETELY bored look on her face when Ashley and Candiace were going at it.

Chris asking if he should leave the port wine pears (yum) out of Monique's salad was a sweet moment. He seems like a good dude.

Ashley's place isn't any more hers than Candiace's is. She lives in Michael's house. Michael was quick to let her know that it was HIS place when he told her to get out. It was his bachelor pad when he met her and she moved in. They're in the same situation in terms of living in places that are subsidized by other people. Really, they all need to mind their own business but then there would be no show.

Robyn only has herself to blame for the boys finding out about the divorce on the internet (!). There are books for very young kids that explain divorce. She could have told them at any time.

But Ashley is married to Michael.  Candyass isn’t married to her mother.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20

Candiace needs to have a seat.  She seems a little like a shit-stirrer in training.  Not a good look for a newlywed who spent so much money on the wedding, she couldn't even afford a trip to the beach, the mountains, the country, another city..... SOMEWHERE. My humble opinion here, she needs to STFU. Generally.

• Love 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

Ashley's place isn't any more hers than Candiace's is. She lives in Michael's house. 

Someone looked up the property records and Ashley and Michael are now both listed as owners of their condo.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9

I honestly think Ashley has something to blackmail Michael with.  Suddenly she’s a co-owner of the condo and he wants a baby.  Hmmm.  She’s getting everything she wanted, except with the closing of Oz, she doesn’t get the restaurant.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Well, as codependent as they are, she kinda is.

• LOL 9

Gizelle is a liar and a shitstirrer extraordinaire who can't pronounce the word "dilapidated." She brings the funny but she also brings ALL the bullshit.

Candiace is a nosy ass busybody, but nobody deserves to be hit in the face with a purse. In public. By another woman. Who is her mother. A fucking therapist.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

CandyAss’ mother is a nightmare. She is a bully and a manipulator and no one should be hit in the face with a purse.

I not a fan of hers but she’s more tolerable when Chris is there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

That dinner was too much.  I was wtf.  I loved that most of the other women just kinda sat back and took the attitude of I'm just watching and eating my food.

Gizelle has really bad legs.  Sorry.

Robyn was on time?  I'm guessing production told her to be there an hour earlier. 

Karen and the black Bill Gates are taking dance lessons....Yawn.  I left the room for Robyn's breakfast.  I can't with Juan. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
11 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Here's where we disagree.  If anyone should be hit in the face with a purse, it's CandyAss.  Okay, well, maybe not that, but across all the HW franchises, filled with really awful people, for some reason I find CandyAss the most odious by far.  She doesn't have a sincere bone in her body. 

She really is an awful person, but her mom is equally awful.

How bad I would feel would depend on the size or the purse and what’s in it. They were at a wedding so you would assume mom had a small, clutch type purse, but her’s was bigger.

if it was my purse it would really, really hurt because it is heavy because, well, I’m me. If it was my sister’s purse it wouldn’t hurt as much.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

She really is an awful person, but her mom is equally awful.

She's 100% her awful mom's creation.  They're the mirror images of each other, in terms of both appearance (that's what you're going to look like in twenty years, CandyAss) and loathsome character.

7 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

if it was my purse it would really, really hurt because it is heavy because, well, I’m me.

We have that in common.  I've got one of those telescoping truncheon thingies in my tote bag.  (I tell people it's for self-defense, but someday I could just get super grouchy, and who knows?)  If I hit someone with my purse, it would literally be assault with a deadly weapon.  The purse would just cushion the blow.  💀

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
(edited)

I really think that Monique had pregnancy brain and misspoke when she said Amistad because it didn’t really make sense both by her tone and the words around it she clearly was not calling her rough but that she was loose and free. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
On 6/24/2019 at 11:59 AM, Empress1 said:

Candiace doesn't seem like the Ocean City type of chick - remember Chris checking her on her free Cannes vacation because she was complaining about the hotel's lack of view?

I agree but she sure did put up an IG post in Ocean City yesterday-ish. I was surprised she didn’t go to Rehobeth (particularly during Pride) or Dewey (to really party). I hate OC (& I lived there a summer & my parents retired close to there).

• Love 1
(edited)

Candace IS her mother. She's a useless waste of space.

I hate the dick-sucking drama because there's a whiff of homophobia whenever this kind of thing pops up. I've said all along that Ashley and Michael have an arrangement. The other women are trying to reveal that without stating it explicitly.

Agree that Ashley is making hay out of her miscarriage story.

I'm surprised Gizelle is thinking of purchasing that mess of a house. Did she say she would actually live in it, or does she really plan to try to flip it, like Robyn? I know she talked about adding a second story for her daughters, and in the past she mentioned her mother moving in, but maybe that's just talk. Why wouldn't she buy a move-in ready house for her own family? Bethesda is expensive - perhaps she can't qualify for a pricey mortgage on her own?

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Candyass screaming and wielding that butter knife around. She really is unhinged. I don't want to see her again. The producers of Potomac made a big mistake hiring her. Ashley is almost as bad except she's prettier.

It's very clear Ashley has an "arrangement" with Michael, she needs to admit it. We all heard it with our own ears, he likes to suck dick on occasion. Who knows, maybe Ashley likes the company of ladies once in a while. Unfortunately, Michael said what he said while the mic was on so own up to it and move on. 

White Chris was being nice because he was allowed to shill his cookbook food on camera. He likes living in that free condo, I bet he wishes Candyass would shut her piehole about it. 

I agree about Gizelle's bad legs. She has cankles.   

Edited by bichonblitz
wielding not yielding
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

I really need to know the dimensions of that purse.

I hit you in the face with my purse, eh, you're pissed.

My mom hits you in the face with her purse, she's doing 5-10 for manslaughter....

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I really think that Monique had pregnancy brain and misspoke when she said Amistad because it didn’t really make sense both by her tone and the words around it she clearly was not calling her rough but that she was loose and free. 

What I think is clear from this is that none of these chicks - save Monique- have actually watched the movie. Monique's point was that Katie was declaring her freedom as openly and plainly as Dijimon did in the movie, in contrast to her previously prudish role. Since none of them have seen the movie they all said "Amistad -> Slave -> Insult". I caught Gizelle on WWHL and she noted "you should never refer to a black woman as a slave" to which Andy (who also clearly has never seen the movie) nodded and co-signed. I wish someone would gently point out that perhaps they need to WATCH THE DAMN MOVIE and then listen to Monique's comment again before commenting on it in public.

• Useful 3
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Me too—-that entire discussion and this storyline made me really upset and uncomfortable.

It reminds me of how I finally had to quit watching RHofAtlanta because I was so damned sick of those homophobic women treating being called or considered gay an insult, yet they could always trot out their own little pet ‘mo friends like show ponies when it suited them. I hope Andy finally told them all to cool it with the gay-bashing.

Similarly, WHO CARES if Michael was drunkenly joking about sucking dicks? Why is this remotely considered soooo scandalous by these broads?? Even if he admitted to enjoying dick, why would it matter??? Honestly, it makes them look worse to me than Michael, because it proves how small-minded, prudish and borderline homophobic they really are.

Maybe Michael is bisexual; maybe he’s not. Maybe he just appreciates a good-looking man; maybe he doesn’t. Maybe he was just being a goofy drunk purposely pushing the envelope to be wild with his comments; my brother-in-law is from Australia and makes similarly raunchy comments after a few drinks. I honestly think Aussie humor is kinda different like that. 

Either way, why’s it even matter what gets The Darby’s off in the bedroom? So what if Mikey likes random sausage with his tacos?? It’s their business, and unless they’re bringing in kids or animals, I really don’t think anyone needs to discuss their sexlife further or clutch any pearls over a damned thing.

Even my own husband jokes about good-looking men and sucking dicks; doesn’t make him gay, just makes him progressive enough to realize that just because you’re open enough to say things like that it doesn’t make you GAY!!!(and even if it did, why would it matter?!)

He brought them into it. 

Candiace and Ashley ... ladies ladies - I think we can all agree that you are both overly invested in other people's business, have mommy issues, never did anything to secure a mortgage other than be born and or get married, have nothing other than your big mouth to keep your glass of champagne and a tag line and have white husbands. Your interchangeable at this point. Calm down.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, Higgins said:

He brought them into it. 

How? All I’ve seen so far is them gossiping about his comments at the party. Did he somehow try to arrange a group discussion about it, or what??

• Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

How? All I’ve seen so far is them gossiping about his comments at the party. Did he somehow try to arrange a group discussion about it, or what??

If one of my friends or one of their husbands commented on wanting a sexual encounter with my partner, they brought me into it.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 7

Candace girl you are messy messy ... in this group you know if you don't want shit spread you don't tell anyone anything its no one else's fault for telling the shit you were talking.... 

1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

The man made comments in the past 2 and he was being handsie with guys.... this isnt the first time the rumor has circulated wasn't he on a gay dating site with his dick out?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

What I think is clear from this is that none of these chicks - save Monique- have actually watched the movie. Monique's point was that Katie was declaring her freedom as openly and plainly as Dijimon did in the movie, in contrast to her previously prudish role. Since none of them have seen the movie they all said "Amistad -> Slave -> Insult". I caught Gizelle on WWHL and she noted "you should never refer to a black woman as a slave" to which Andy (who also clearly has never seen the movie) nodded and co-signed. I wish someone would gently point out that perhaps they need to WATCH THE DAMN MOVIE and then listen to Monique's comment again before commenting on it in public.

Gizelle isn't smart enough to make that connection. She goes around saying "dilapilated" and also just dislikes Monique. 

• Love 3

Candiace is being absolutely messy this season and I'm kind of liking it. The only reason I think Ashley deserves it it is because she has spent the last three seasons absolutely going for every other cast member. If she heard another cast mate's spouse say what Michael did, she would be spreading every rumor she could, regardless if she knew they had an open marriage or what. She wouldn't care about what the real situation was or be respectful of their boundaries, at all. She saw the light with how she treated Monique last year -- maybe this'll open her eyes, too.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Candyass screaming and wielding that butter knife around. She really is unhinged. I don't want to see her again. The producers of Potomac made a big mistake hiring her. Ashley is almost as bad except she's prettier.

It's very clear Ashley has an "arrangement" with Michael, she needs to admit it. We all heard it with our own ears, he likes to suck dick on occasion. Who knows, maybe Ashley likes the company of ladies once in a while. Unfortunately, Michael said what he said while the mic was on so own up to it and move on. 

White Chris was being nice because he was allowed to shill his cookbook food on camera. He likes living in that free condo, I bet he wishes Candyass would shut her piehole about it. 

I agree about Gizelle's bad legs. She has cankles.   

I think Ashley loves being thought of as a prized trophy wife that married a rich white man. Because she is at least slightly homophobic the idea of Michael being bi reduces her shine. In her mind it makes her look more like a beard.

I do not care at all what outback Yoda likes to do sexually. I do care about him harassing or putting his hands on people when they do not want that type of attention. Harassment is not cute. 

Gizelle is gorgeous but those tiny little cut off shorts do her no favors. They make her legs look like shapeless columns. Candiass can wear them because she looks and acts like an immature teenager.

Candiass is desperate to become the Tamara of this show to get out under the thumb of her mama. Tamara makes bank from being a bitch. The problem is no cares about Potomac. Steve Harvey was talking about how the Atlanta Howives were some of the nicest people off camera and someone asked him about Potomac and he had no idea what they were talking about. He had even interviewed Gizelle earlier when she was Jamal’s wife and he still had no clue.

I think Potomac is better than Atlanta but it came along at a time when the Howives shows were fading. I guess Candiass might have to get a real job if this reality gig does not work out.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I'm sorry, but Candace is a lazy cow and messy AF and I want to hit her in the head with my handbag. I really don't like her at all. Maybe Chris will make a bundle with his book and leave her sorry ass. 

I, too, was gobsmacked when Robyn was the first to arrive.

Monique's underwater pics were kind of pretty. 

• Love 19
16 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I couldn't believe my ears.  This woman is DUMB.  First of all, how do you not tell your kids -- I don't care how young they are -- that you and their dad were divorced?  Was Juan basically never there to begin with that his absence wasn't missed?  I know he played overseas, but still.  And how long was she going to keep the divorce from the boys before she told them?  For her to actually say she would've liked to get out in front of the tabloids is so fucking ridiculous.  

• Love 17
(edited)
On 6/17/2019 at 9:29 AM, Vixenstud said:

I say go Candiace, go!  Beside Ashley going after Monique with her drinking, she was also on Karen’s ass about her financial issues so no, I don’t feel one bit sorry for all the karma’s she is getting….I will say that I felt for her and Michael as they discussed late baby Darby.

Ashley was also giggling to Katie about Robyn's finances from day one and spent a good chunk of Season 2 and 3 getting on Robyn about her relationship with Juan.

So while Candiace needs to lay off (who cares if Ashley & Dundee Darby have a sham marriage), I don't feel sorry for Ashley in the least.

On 6/24/2019 at 11:59 AM, Empress1 said:

Candiace posted pictures of Chris with two of his kids on her IG for Father's Day and some of the pictures were at the wedding, with the kids dressed up. I had the same question about them attending. (Those two kids - boy and girl - look to be biracial to me, but I don't know their lives.) It may be that their mother doesn't want them on the show or to be on it herself, which frankly, I support.

From my understanding, Chris has 3 kids but I think the oldest kid (who may be a teen) is not in contact with him.  I think that child's mother actively doesn't want Chris & the kid to interact.

Pocket Watching:

With regards to Oz closing down, I suspect Michael finally saw his chance to shut Oz down and used the baby as an excuse to shut it down.

Instead of worrying about Candiace, Karen and Robyn's finances, Little Miss Ashley needs to worry about her own because without her BRAVO paycheck, she is totally dependent on Kickback Jack.  How are you gonna get on Candiace for living in her momma's house when you live in your husband's (not yours) house?

Gizelle's House:

In that DC/MD/VA area, the closer you get to DC, the more expensive the real estate.  A daggone 1970s tri-level in Arlington can cost 600-700,000, just because of location.  I think Gizelle said the house plus the land was selling for 1.7 million but she put in a bid for $900K because the house was run down.  It appears to have good bones and Jamal would probably kick in some tithes and offerings since his children will be living there.  Just based on the location alone, if Gizelle fixed the house up right, she'd make a nice profit when she sells it one day.

Robyn chose a house in the hood that she thought all she'd have to do was slap some paint on the walls and put in a new floor and she would get some easy money.  Her situation is totally different from Gizelle's because it's not her money that bought that house, it was her mom's because I'm pretty sure Robyn & Juan's credit is jacked because of the foreclosure. 

Robyn's flip is more of a Chateau Sheree situation than Gizelle's fixer upper.

Candiace, Monique & Amistad

Monique didn't say anything about Katie's appearance looking like a slave.  She was referring to Season 1 Katie "I'm a Ball and Gala Girl" snootiness to Season 4 Katie "Let me Twerk my Titties on National TV like Ashley."  Candiace needs to be checked about this at the reunion.

Candiace & her Momma

My parents haven't hit, slapped or tapped me since I was 12.  Candiace's momma taps her because she still thinks Candiace is 12.  Because Candiace acts like she is 12.  Candiace needs to grow up and she and Chris need to find an apartment in Alexandria or if they can't afford it, get themselves a nice condo in Woodbridge, drive up Rt. 1 and call it a day.

Ashley may be married to Michael, but he let her know who's house it was when he scooped up her clothes and tossed her out of HIS house and she had to go live in a basic apartment in Alexandria.

He also let her know who's house it was when he sold the house her momma was living in.

The sudden baby and Ashley's name now being listed as a co-owner screams "Stay my beard" to me.

Just as Robyn & Juan have an arrangement, Ashley & Michael have an arrangement.  Karen & Ray may have had an arrangement.  But Ashley didn't respect Robyn/Juan or Karen/Ray's arrangements, so I'm not feeling sorry for her that Candiace isn't respecting her arrangement with Michael.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

If one of my friends or one of their husbands commented on wanting a sexual encounter with my partner, they brought me into it.

But, from what I can tell, no one can even identify to whom Michael was allegedly referring. Robin said she thought she imagined the whole thing until Candiace brought it up again.

I have problems with the ladies using Michael's suspected homosexual tendencies as a dagger against Ashley as well. It is the same to me as attempting to shame a woman because I know her husband sleeps with other women. Ashley has enough of her own questionable character traits for critique. Including Micheal's as part of her count in this way is tasteless, terrible, desperate and gross.

I am surprised though that Candiace even has this amount of strategic thinking based on her inability to eek out a side hustle for herself. She knows that she can't take on Giselle or Karen successfully. Robin is a no go because Giselle will jump in and Monique is preggers and could still stomp her. So, Ashley is the wounded one in the pack who Candiace can try to take down. This is why she is so pissed about Monique attempting to mend fences with Asley. Since Candiace does not have any other job or much going on in her life except for mamma drama, an attempt at becoming a baby Giselle style mean girl is all that's left to keep her share of income coming in.

I don't know her plan after this season though I suspect she doesn't have one. A baby and moving to a new home while pretending to emancipate from her mom seem like the next options for her storylines unless Bravo inserts a newer, younger cast member who actually has a career. That kind of casting seems unlikely though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I loved Judy Blume as a kid and one of my favorites was It's Not the End of the World, which dealt with divorce….Beaky Buzzard could have read some of it to those brats instead of coddling them….they are going to be such pricks when they get older in how they treat their women (or men).

Chris had me whimpering at the food options, particularly the duck quesadillas and potato skins with chorizo and balsamic onions.  Everything looked delicious and he was very sweet regarding removing the wine pears from Monique’s salad….by the way, she looked beautiful in her underwater shoot.

Loving Karen’s faces during the fight; you know in her mind she’s all ‘Karma’s a bitch, ain’t it Ashley?!’ and I’m here for her shade all day every day.

Gizzard, you ain’t shit….heiffa always sauteeing/stirring the pot then puts on a ‘Who, me?’ look when shit starts poppin’ off.  I cain’t wait for one of the girls to bring this behavior to her attention.

• Love 15

I question how much credit Candace and Chris can get for an expensive mortgage. Candace will not want a "starter home." With the planned move of Amazon to Arlington, some home prices are already climbing - Realtors are forecasting that by the end of 2019 Arlington's home prices will increase by 17%.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:53 PM, OnceSane said:

Episode 8:

Airs June 30, 2019.

That  episode was a disaster. Candice don't dish out what you can't take. I am no Ashley fan, but Candice is behaving just like Ashley did last season.  Giselle and Candice are responsible for spreading drama within this group. Candice is trying really hard to be the star of this show. Silly little trick..

Monique's photo shoot was simply beautiful and unique.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 9

I am not homophobic by any stretch of anyone's imagination. In fact, I consider myself Kinsey-scale-fluid. But if anyone ever talked about wanting to perform a sex act on my SO, they are most assuredly making it my business!

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

That was so terribly stupid. Giselle knew she was wrong and sounded very ignorant on WWHL. it was clear what Monique intentions were although they went over drunk ass Candice head. She took that conversation and ran with it, these women are so dam ignorant sometimes it's crazy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I almost never say anything negative about people's physical appearance, and it doesn't really matter if I say this now, because Gizelle is clearly very proud of her legs, since she shows them off frequently, but she has what they used to call piano-stool legs.  She's a beautiful woman, but her legs are far from her best quality.

Agreed. I don't think she has nice legs. She has big calves but very little muscle tone on her thighs. I think her legs look older than the rest of her.

2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

From my understanding, Chris has 3 kids but I think the oldest kid (who may be a teen) is not in contact with him.  I think that child's mother actively doesn't want Chris & the kid to interact.

Yeah, that's what Candiace said last season. At the reunion Chris said he still hasn't been in contact with that kid.Judging by the IG pictures, if that kid is the eldest of the three, s/he is a teenager (the other two look elementary-school aged).

2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Ashley was also giggling to Katie about Robyn's finances from day one and spent a good chunk of Season 2 and 3 getting on Robyn about her relationship with Juan.

So while Candiace needs to lay off (who cares if Ashley & Dundee Darby have a sham marriage), I don't feel sorry for Ashley in the least.

Yeah, this is karma for Ashley (who I've come to dislike). And next week it looks like she gets on Robyn for not having her back and Robyn's like, look, I heard him say the shit, so ... Robyn even said this episode that she wanted Ashley to stay out of her life.

2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I couldn't believe my ears.  This woman is DUMB.  First of all, how do you not tell your kids -- I don't care how young they are -- that you and their dad were divorced?  Was Juan basically never there to begin with that his absence wasn't missed?  I know he played overseas, but still.  And how long was she going to keep the divorce from the boys before she told them?  For her to actually say she would've liked to get out in front of the tabloids is so fucking ridiculous.  

As though she had no choice in the matter! Girl, WHAT? What did she tell them when he was off with the woman he called the love of his life?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

As though she had no choice in the matter! Girl, WHAT? What did she tell them when he was off with the woman he called the love of his life?

That was actually probably pretty easy for her because she could just say his job makes him live far away but yeah there has been plenty of time to explain this to the children if they wanted to the main problem is I don’t think they actually know what is going on in their relationship or at least aren’t on the same page.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, byrd said:

That  episode was a disaster. Candice don't dish out what you can't take. I am no Ashley fan, but Candice is behaving just like Ashley did last season.  Giselle and Candice are responsible for spreading drama within this group. Candice is trying really hard to be the star of this show. Silly little trick..

Monique's photo shoot was simply beautiful and unique.

Absolutely.

Monique even warned Candiace she was acting just like Ashley and Candiace freaked out about that. Then she told her she was acting like her mom and she freaked about that too. So, Candiace, if you don't want to be accused of acting like two people you dislike, STOP ACTING LIKE THEM.

2 hours ago, byrd said:

That was so terribly stupid. Giselle knew she was wrong and sounded very ignorant on WWHL. it was clear what Monique intentions were although they went over drunk ass Candice head. She took that conversation and ran with it, these women are so dam ignorant sometimes it's crazy.

Gizelle just can't stand Monique and will take anything and run with it. Her trying to say that Monique wasn't beautiful (on that walk) was just flat out stupid. This is why I can never really get on board with Gizelle. 

• Love 19
7 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Instead of worrying about Candiace, Karen and Robyn's finances, Little Miss Ashley needs to worry about her own because without her BRAVO paycheck, she is totally dependent on Kickback Jack.  How are you gonna get on Candiace for living in her momma's house when you live in your husband's (not yours) house?

Because Michael is her husband, she's married to him.  Candyass isn't married to her mother, at least I hope not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I believe that spouses share in each other’s success and the assets that it brings but Candace going on about how she would finally have a house when Chris’s cookbook took off was telling she sees him as a way out from under her mother’s thumb but doesn’t really seem that into him. 

• Love 7