Type keyword(s) to search

The Real Housewives Of Potomac

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Robyn girl you being successful will not make this man want you anymore. 

Robyn makes me sad with this. You can keep trying something else but he’ll still be useless Juan.

• Love 12
(edited)

Robyn, Juan's accomplishments were a looong time ago.  He reached his peak and has been on his way down for awhile now.  What's he trying to prove to you?  He does remember who you are, right?

I do agree with Karen on the uncomfortable long hugs with strangers. Just no.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 6

Forget every party needing a pooper - every franchise needs a Sheree that's why we invited Candy! No career, no story, hell she wont even fake a blog. Just pissing on an opportunity to be a Z list reality star. I mean this heffa not even a fab fit fun partner or using flat tummy tea. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm not here for the constant miscarriage reminders and death of loved one stories.  And Michael, save your tears. This is supposed to be entertainment TV. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Candiace just needs to let the whole Ashley thing go.  She looks dumb.  

See I think this is one of those rare cases where Candiace is right for the entirely wrong reasons. She is spot on that her commenting on whether Ashley really wants to have a baby is no different than Ashley's speculation that Monique was in an accident because she was a drunk. Both of them observed something, then made a huge assumption based upon that observation. And she is also right that Ashley does this on a regular so she should be the last to complain. However, her "drinking keeps you from getting pregnant" mantra is stupid and she should let that go with a quickness. Also, don't be upset that Ashley doesn't want you back in the friend fold immediately. I don't think that circle is all that exclusive anyway...

• Love 12
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:
12 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Candiace just needs to let the whole Ashley thing go. 

See I think this is one of those rare cases where Candiace is right for the entirely wrong reasons. She is spot on that her commenting on whether Ashley really wants to have a baby is no different than Ashley's speculation that Monique was in an accident because she was a drunk. Both of them observed something, then made a huge assumption based upon that observation. And she is also right that Ashley does this on a regular so she should be the last to complain.

I say go Candiace, go!  Beside Ashley going after Monique with her drinking, she was also on Karen’s ass about her financial issues so no, I don’t feel one bit sorry for all the karma’s she is getting….I will say that I felt for her and Michael as they discussed late baby Darby.

My problem with Candiace was her telling of all people Gizzard about Monique's comments on Katie.  Turns out on WWHN she did see the error of her dumb ways, 'cause you know this is coming out soon.

Shirley, Shirley….heiffa, the only reason you are pro-Monique is because of Chris.  Monique is a better person than I am ‘cause I’d be giving her constant side-eye and I’d still be holding a grudge.  She’s the black Marie Barone and I’m glad Chris stood up for his wife.

11 hours ago, Stats Queen said:
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Robyn girl you being successful will not make this man want you anymore. 

Lawd yes!  She's as stupid as they come and I just cain't with Beaky Buzzard anymore.  That house had better look like a fucking palace when they are through, it should have been done by now.

I like White Chris....UO, but so what.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Robyn makes me sad with this. You can keep trying something else but he’ll still be useless Juan.

I just sat there staring at the TV like a deer caught in headlights when Robin made that remark, I couldn't believe it.

12 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I didn't understand why Gizelle was thinking of rehabbing a house because Robyn is doing it.  It looks like Robyn could live another 80 years and still not be done with the house she's rehabbing.

That house looked like a tear down to me.

• Love 4

Candace is a messy little bitch and a liar, too. When she was telling Gizelle about Ashley's remarks at Monique's party, she mischaracterized Ashley's demeanor. She said that Michael was gone. She said she didn't laugh when Monique was talking about Katie.

Ashley may deserve some karma but not from this silly cow, who needs to keep her nose out of Ashley's uterus.

I can't stand this girl. She's a fucking brat who has no fucking ambition. Whatever happened to her sister? She probably smartened up and wants nothing to do with the cow.

• Love 23
(edited)
9 hours ago, talktoomuch said:

Chris did a fantastic job mediating between his Mama and Monique. That's not an easy feat, but he handled it perfectly. 

Yes he did, I like him because he'll stand on the side of right.  if Monique is wrong he has no problem telling her so.  His mother was so wrong for the way she treated her previously. Happy that she's apologized for it, but she clearly jealous of Monique and clearly wants to control Chris but it's not happening.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, politichick said:

Candace is a messy little bitch and a liar, too. When she was telling Gizelle about Ashley's remarks at Monique's party, she mischaracterized Ashley's demeanor. She said that Michael was gone. She said she didn't laugh when Monique was talking about Katie.

Ashley may deserve some karma but not from this silly cow, who needs to keep her nose out of Ashley's uterus.

I can't stand this girl. She's a fucking brat who has no fucking ambition. Whatever happened to her sister? She probably smartened up and wants nothing to do with the cow.

Agreed, and she also tried to make Monique look messy, She's just a spoiled little trick with mommy issues and she can't handle it. Her husband needs to kick her ass to the curb and keep it moving. 

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm not here for the constant miscarriage reminders and death of loved one stories.  And Michael, save your tears. This is supposed to be entertainment TV. 

Overkill ....

• Love 8

I will give them this - these ladies manage to be entertaining when truly not one of them has anything going on other than meeting each other places to gossip or confronting one another about gossip. Take notes Beverly Hills!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
(edited)
3 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Is that an UO? I like him too. His scene with Gizelle was nice, he's got a sense of humor about himself, and I thought it was sweet the way he said Candiace could have his seat and could he get her anything? Candiace posted some pictures of him with two of his kids on IG for Father's Day and it was cute.

2 hours ago, byrd said:

That house looked like a tear down to me.

WTF have they been doing for ten months? The house isn't very big, what is going on? She CLEARLY has no idea what she's doing.

I was with Karen on that hugging woman at the salt place. I cannot STAND when people you've just met just inform you that they're going to be all up in your personal space and hug you. I don't know you like that! Shake my hand!

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

WTF have they been doing for ten months? The house isn't very big, what is going on? She CLEARLY has no idea what she's doing.

I was wondering the same thing.  And weren't the lights on in that room when she couldn't get the drill to work so she assumed there was no power?  She really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I like Chris too. His scene with Gizelle was nice, he's got a sense of humor about himself, and I thought it was sweet the way he said Candiace could have his seat and could he get her anything? 

I liked that too.  He comes across as nice to the ladies and he seems to love Candiace very much, like Big Chris does Monique.

• Love 7

The rainbow party was really cute. Also, Chris' mom is a lot.

WTF is Robyn talking about she's excited to see what happens w her and Juan's "relationship" once she proves her success??? Really? 

Candy Ass apologizes and turns right around and talks shit about Ashley and her Uterine Affairs. Then carries back something Monique said knowing damn well she didn't mean Amistad as in slave. She was talking about a free spirit as in "give us free" from the movie. Messy Boots!! 

Karen might be overdoing the fillers but she looks softer this week. I loved the Himalayan Salt date with Ashley. 

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

From the previews:  I wonder who hits Candiace in the face with her purse?  Her momma? 😂😂

I don't know who got to hit her, but, the ones who didn't hit her were probably jealous of whoever did.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4

Chris has handled the situation between his mom and Monique with as much grace as one possibly can, as has Monique. Chris' mom was dead ass wrong for her treatment of Monique and I'm glad that Chris stood up for his wife while keeping his calm and being respectful in the way he spoke to his mom. 

Seeing Candiace's continued messiness, I wonder if she realizes how similar she is to Ashley. I don't mind Ashley getting some karma for her own messiness but Candiace is letting me down with how he's trying to take Ashley to task. 

I missed the footage of Monique talking to Candiace about Katie so I can't say if Candiace relayed the message properly but I did catch the end where she told Gizelle that she didn't laugh at Monique's comments when the footage showed that she did. She's really doing the most to secure her spot. In previous seasons, Ashley has been open about some of her issues but called out the issues with the other women, in what I felt was an attempt to distract from her own shit being the topic of discussion. I feel like Candiace may be in a similar situation where she's calling out everyone so that she doesn't have to be as transparent about her own issues.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Candiace is really doing the most to secure her spot. In previous seasons, Ashley has been open about some of her issues but called out the issues with the other women, in what I felt was an attempt to distract from her own shit being the topic of discussion. I feel like Candiace may be in a similar situation where she's calling out everyone so that she doesn't have to be as transparent about her own issues.

Precisely....she's becoming Ashley, Jr.

Still don't give two bluedilly fucks for Ashley getting her Karma though.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Precisely....she's becoming Ashley, Jr.

Still don't give two bluedilly fucks for Ashley getting her Karma though.

I'm not so bothered by Ashely that I want to see Karma bite her in the ass but I'm not mad if it does - you reap what you sow.  While she's always been messy, I've never been all that bothered by Ashley's messiness because she at least puts some of her shit out there whereas you have the likes of Gizelle and Karen that have comments about other people's situations but are absolutely flippant and selective about their own.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Candy Ass apologizes and turns right around and talks shit about Ashley and her Uterine Affairs. Then carries back something Monique said knowing damn well she didn't mean Amistad as in slave. She was talking about a free spirit as in "give us free" from the movie. Messy Boots!! 

Candiass just showed how much like her mom she really is.  

Chris' mama.....oooh boy!  I love how her "apology" was to the crowd and not actually to Monique.  And she didn't apologize because she thought what she did was wrong, she apologized because she's started to recognize that the possibility of actually getting cut off by Chris if she keeps up with her bullshit is might be a reality.  And in the words of Mama Joyce, she's become accustomed to the manner in which she's been living.  Look how quickly she went right back to, "well I can say whatever I want because I'm your mama."  I'm glad Chris but her back into her place.  

• Love 15
(edited)
27 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Shirley didn't apologize because she thought what she did was wrong, she apologized because she's started to recognize that the possibility of actually getting cut off by Chris if she keeps up with her bullshit is might be a reality.  And in the words of Mama Joyce, she's become accustomed to the manner in which she's been living.  Look how quickly she went right back to, "well I can say whatever I want because I'm your mama."  I'm glad Chris put her back into her place.  

Which is why I called her 'apology' nothing but bullshit and if I were Monique I'da been like 'Uh-huh' and constantly giving her side-eye from here on out.  Heiffa was sho nuff startled by Chris remaining Team Monique.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 9

If Candice used a tenth of energy she spends trying to be all up in Ashley's uterus, she wouldnt be living in her momma's house.  Karen's weave looked good this week.  I love braids/twists or whatever Monique has but that looked like alot of hair.  Wonder if it's heavy.   

• Love 7
3 hours ago, vmcd88 said:

If Candice used a tenth of energy she spends trying to be all up in Ashley's uterus, she wouldnt be living in her momma's house.  Karen's weave looked good this week.  I love braids/twists or whatever Monique has but that looked like alot of hair.  Wonder if it's heavy.   

Monique and her baby's braided/twisted styles always look beautiful. From the previews it looks like Candy Ass is trying to bite her style 👀🤔

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 6/18/2019 at 11:32 AM, Vixenstud said:

Which is why I called her 'apology' nothing but bullshit and if I were Monique I'da been like 'Uh-huh' and constantly giving her side-eye from here on out.  Heiffa was sho nuff startled by Chris remaining Team Monique.

That woman is nasty. I noticed in five seconds of meeting Michael and Ashley she is bragging about how she does not drink and the smell insults her delicate sensibilities. My husband does not drink and never mentions it to everybody. I think Chris became an awesome person because being the son of a narcissist taught him how not to act.

18 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Monique and her baby's braided/twisted styles always look beautiful. From the previews it looks like Candy Ass is trying to bite her style 👀🤔

Candiass better sit the he’ll down. Monique’s hair always looks on point because she actually has the money to get it done properly. Candiass’s storage bin wigs always make her look look like a giant bobble head on a tiny body.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

On 6/17/2019 at 9:29 AM, Vixenstud said:

I don’t hate Brown Dick Chris. Certainly don’t like him though. 

Always trying to be down with the folks. And he’s getting the SOFTEST edit. They’re so much to explore with these two but the producers, for whatever reason, aren’t going there. We’ve met Big Chris, Juan and Ray’s families and dug into their finances. So…

• Where is Chris’ Mama and Daddy? Did they go to the wedding?
  • Where are Chris’ kids and baby mamas? Did any of them go to the wedding?
  • What does he pay for and why is Candiace’s family subsidizing a middle-aged man’s life?
  • If he’s gainfully employed, couldn’t he have, at least, taken Candiace, to Ocean City even, for the honeymoon?

The producers are sitting on a treasure trove of potentially real deliciously rachet drama, yet they are wasting our time with poorly acted, repetitive, dull scenes with her and Mama Dorothy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, bombast said:

I don’t hate Brown Dick Chris. Certainly don’t like him though. 

Always trying to be down with the folks. And he’s getting the SOFTEST edit. They’re so much to explore with these two but the producers, for whatever reason, aren’t going there. We’ve met Big Chris, Juan and Ray’s families and dug into their finances. So…

• Where is Chris’ Mama and Daddy? Did they go to the wedding?
  • Where are Chris’ kids and baby mamas? Did any of them go to the wedding?
  • What does he pay for and why is Candiace’s family subsidizing a middle-aged man’s life?
  • If he’s gainfully employed, couldn’t he have, at least, taken Candiace, to Ocean City even, for the honeymoon?

Candiace posted pictures of Chris with two of his kids on her IG for Father's Day and some of the pictures were at the wedding, with the kids dressed up. I had the same question about them attending. (Those two kids - boy and girl - look to be biracial to me, but I don't know their lives.) It may be that their mother doesn't want them on the show or to be on it herself, which frankly, I support.

Candiace doesn't seem like the Ocean City type of chick - remember Chris checking her on her free Cannes vacation because she was complaining about the hotel's lack of view?

I also get the impression that Chris would be fine if Candiace's family were to cut them off - he doesn't seem like he needs to live in the lap of luxury. I suspect that Candiace and Chris's incomes wouldn't keep them in the lifestyle to which she is accustomed, Candiace knows that, and she's dragging her feet about parental interference because of it.

• Love 6
On 6/21/2019 at 12:15 PM, qtpye said:

. Monique’s hair always looks on point because she actually has the money to get it done properly. Candiass’s storage bin wigs always make her look look like a giant bobble head on a tiny body.

Monique also is pregnant - that makes the best natural hair in the world.. hormones and the prenatal  vitamins.

But Candy - braid styles really don't cost that much. Drive to the part of town that you need to, get two people working on your freshly washed & conditioned hair and come out looking decent in a few hours.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, sATL said:

for sunday 6/30 ?

It's not like this was a holiday weekend, and next weekend is nothing special either. It was just weird to skip a week for no apparent reason.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, sATL said:

Monique also is pregnant - that makes the best natural hair in the world.. hormones and the prenatal  vitamins.

But Candy - braid styles really don't cost that much. Drive to the part of town that you need to, get two people working on your freshly washed & conditioned hair and come out looking decent in a few hours.

Girl, you know M probably has somebody come to her house and gets her hair “did” any time she needs it. That or she goes to a salon that serves high end champagne when you come in.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Girl, you know M probably has somebody come to her house and gets her hair “did” any time she needs it. That or she goes to a salon that serves high end champagne when you come in.

M , yes... I agree. 

But Candi - she needs to find a place in a strip mall somewhere..

Actually many stylists who were once in strip malls/store fronts are coming to homes now... lowers their overhead on booth rent and people's family/work schedule don't always line with a salon (ie want their hair done on a Monday, for example).

• Love 1
(edited)

Am I misremembering HWs businesses or doesn’t Candiace actually have a weave and wig business? You would think having her hair look great would be top priority when she is on the show. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

It's not like this was a holiday weekend, and next weekend is nothing special either. It was just weird to skip a week for no apparent reason.

There was an award show on another network.  Bravo often shows re-runs on nights other networks have specials that generally pull in a lot of viewers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

The fact that is is now summer 2019 and we are being shown footage from summer 2018 is making me increasingly insulted and less inclined to be a fan of this show.  Whatever they're going through is old news, especially in these days of social media.  Other reality shows go from farm to table in three months.  Bravo, get your shit together.  

Monique's baby is probably applying to college in real time.  Give me a freaking break.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
On 6/26/2019 at 1:38 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

The fact that is is now summer 2019 and we are being shown footage from summer 2018 is making me increasingly insulted and less inclined to be a fan of this show.  Whatever they're going through is old news, especially in these days of social media.  Other reality shows go from farm to table in three months.  Bravo, get your shit together.  

Monique's baby is probably applying to college in real time.  Give me a freaking break.

He's six or seven months old, and adorable. Her kids are all really cute.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 6/26/2019 at 1:38 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

In real time Monique’s girl and Ashley’s boy are probably outta college and just got engaged. 

Seriously though, Ashley’s baby is due any day now and she’s nowhere near being pregnant on the show. 

I had seen so much about Candiace’s wedding on social media that I first thought the new episodes where they showed it were reruns from last season. 

Bravo is LATE. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Episode 8:

"Sex, Lies and Butter Knives"

Monique has an underwater photo shoot to commemorate her pregnancy; Karen shows off her sexy dance moves with Ray; Candiace hosts a dinner party; Ashley and Candiace get into a heated argument, causing a serious meltdown.

Airs June 30, 2019.