Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, smores said:

Why is that guy wearing blue guyliner?

Looks like blue eyeliner is his thing. Carole tagged him in that picture, and I perused his IG for a few minutes. There are a number of pictures of him rocking the blue eyeliner. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She just looks like she is posing. I don’t see a helmet for her and they’re required in N.Y. State. 

You're right!

Carole trying so hard to be cool just makes her very uncool.

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She just looks like she is posing. I don’t see a helmet for her and they’re required in N.Y. State. 

Her helmet is in her right hand, you can see it under his armpit when you enlarge the photo.  

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Her helmet is in her right hand, you can see it under his armpit when you enlarge the photo.  

Good eye but she is still posing for the photo. If she was really ready to ride it would be on her head but she probably doesn’t like the way it looks on her. 

• Love 3
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Good eye but she is still posing for the photo. If she was really ready to ride it would be on her head but she probably doesn’t like the way it looks on her. 

Yet, she liked the way that...that..(dress? )outfit looked on her in the last episode.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It’s IG most people are posing. They can’t all be laidback and completely spontaneous like Bethenny!

• Love 21

First it was Dunkin Donuts.   Then it was Coupon Cabin and the Con Gym.  

Now Carole is plugging Louie and Chan's restaurant in Chinatown...

...and the 469 Cycle shop in New Haven.  

What's next?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Now Carole is plugging Louie and Chan's restaurant in Chinatown...

Wait a minute...

Wasn't there a discussion somewhere, sometime, about Carole saying she had never been to Chinatown?  Now she's promoting a Chinatown restaurant?  That's rich.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Wait a minute...

Wasn't there a discussion somewhere, sometime, about Carole saying she had never been to Chinatown?  Now she's promoting a Chinatown restaurant?  That's rich.

She’s there a lot now apparently that’s where she said she met the guys from Con Body.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Wait a minute...

You're  right!   She did say that a while back.    That prison gym she took took the women to for mug shots is in Chinatown too. 

5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She’s there a lot now apparently that’s where she said she met the guys from Con Body.

Con Body.   Of course!

i just called it Con Gym LOL

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Yes, she is expanding her horizons. Good for her.

Doesn't Carole live in SoHo?

If she does, she expanded her horizon about three city blocks.   

Whew!   That's exhausting!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I don't give a crap about Carole posing on a motorcycle, with the kickstand down.  They all do posing for instagram pics.  She's no different.  I don't do instagram so I don't care.

Seriously! It's a quasi-advertisement. They all do it. I largely don't care.

• Love 6
On 7/21/2018 at 4:41 PM, Mindthinkr said:

That isn't the first time they've done a ride. I think it was on his IG story or her IG story a few weeks back that went on a ride together. 

On 7/21/2018 at 6:55 PM, AnnA said:

Doesn't Carole live in SoHo?

If she does, she expanded her horizon about three city blocks.   

Whew!   That's exhausting!

Haha! I think Carole takes the piss--a lot--and people like to be very literal about every single thing she says. The woman lives downtown, so of course she's been to Chinatown. I think when she went with Bethenny last season and she made claims, it was to get Bethenny's goat because Bethenny loves acting as though she's teaching people about the world. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Mozelle said:

That isn't the first time they've done a ride. I think it was on his IG story or her IG story a few weeks back that went on a ride together. 

Haha! I think Carole takes the piss--a lot--and people like to be very literal about every single thing she says. The woman lives downtown, so of course she's been to Chinatown. I think when she went with Bethenny last season and she made claims, it was to get Bethenny's goat because Bethenny loves acting as though she's teaching people about the world. 

What a liar...

OK, 'fess up lol. Which one of you wrote in to Slate's Lexicon Valley to ask about the letter "t"? This week's episode is about the letter "t," particularly about the glottal stop that occurs with words like "cotton" and "button" and "kitten" and "Manhattan." Apparently, John McWHorter has received a number of letters recently about why "lately," (which he chuckles at because it really isn't lately) this seems to be the case. He cues up some audio from 1931 of a comedy team (Olsen and Johnson) where they're telling a story, and one of them uses "uncer'in" (uncertain) and "wri'en" (written), as opposed to pronouncing the hard "t"s of those words.

9 minutes ago, bagger said:

What a liar...

Enlighten me?

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

OK, 'fess up lol. Which one of you wrote in to Slate's Lexicon Valley to ask about the letter "t"? This week's episode is about the letter "t," particularly about the glottal stop that occurs with words like "cotton" and "button" and "kitten" and "Manhattan." Apparently, John McWHorter has received a number of letters recently about why "lately," (which he chuckles at because it really isn't lately) this seems to be the case. He cues up some audio from 1931 of a comedy team (Olsen and Johnson) where they're telling a story, and one of them uses "uncer'in" (uncertain) and "wri'en" (written), as opposed to pronouncing the hard "t"s of those words.

Enlighten me?

You’re definitely giving me too much credit.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, bagger said:

You’re definitely giving me too much credit.

I'm really not following right now. I came in to share about the Lexicon Valley episode I was listening to while showering, and after I posted I saw your post quoting me. I simply wasn't sure what your response meant.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mozelle said:

I'm really not following right now. I came in to share about the Lexicon Valley episode I was listening to while showering, and after I posted I saw your post quoting me. I simply wasn't sure what your response meant.

Somehow our wires got crossed because i was quoting you from your post 11 hours ago and was calling Carole a liar then i saw you quote me so i responded that you were giving me too much credit for listening to the lexicon valley podcast.

• Love 1

Part of me is disappointed to hear this news, but part of me is also glad.  I think perhaps what started as an "experiment" for her perhaps became a little too real. I really hope she does get back to her journalism roots!   

Such a shame that some people are going to have to find somebody else to relentlessly hate on though...  Ah well, there's always Ramona.   

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Wow! Good for Carole for knowing when to cut her losses. As bad as her relationship with Luann has been, Luann has never pulled the same type of manipulative whisper campaign that Bethenny has pulled. Who wants to be around someone who is secretly undermining you, but lying about it the whole time. I wonder if she talked to Heather about it. The fact that Carole has made actual friends with some of the women tells you how much better adjusted she is than Bethenny.

• Love 21
11 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Part of me is disappointed to hear this news, but part of me is also glad.  I think perhaps what started as an "experiment" for her perhaps became a little too real. I really hope she does get back to her journalism roots!   

Such a shame that some people are going to have to find somebody else to relentlessly hate on though...  Ah well, there's always Ramona.   

This part. Without Carole as their whipping girl, who will be in the crosshairs next?

But good on Carole for knowing when to fold ‘em. She’s made genuine, lasting friends and clearly has a personality that a lot of people gravitate toward given her non-show friendships. She’ll be all right.

26 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

The reunion must have gotten too real.

On her Twitter last week, she tweeted “Victory dance” after she’d taped the reunion. I’m going to guess that she probably comes out looking real good, and made the smart decision to leave while on top.

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Wow! Good for Carole for knowing when to cut her losses. As bad as her relationship with Luann has been, Luann has never pulled the same type of manipulative whisper campaign that Bethenny has pulled. Who wants to be around someone who is secretly undermining you, but lying about it the whole time. I wonder if she talked to Heather about it. The fact that Carole has made actual friends with some of the women tells you how much better adjusted she is than Bethenny.

That was quite a statement - her writing skills came in handy.

She lasted longer that I would have!

• Love 7

I hope she decided on a scorched Earth policy at the reunion for her exit. 

"I have decided to return to what I do best — journalism and producing"", says the woman who could barely finish a puff piece for Cosmo.

But please no Jill Zarin or other former HW's, only new blood.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

"I have decided to return to what I do best — journalism and producing"", says the woman who could barely finish a puff piece for Cosmo.

Yeah, exactly. That said, she's got enough connections that it will be easy enough to do it if she wants to. 

I'm disappointed. Carole annoyed me so much since beginning her relationship with Adam, but I relate to her in many ways and I really like the make up of this current cast.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

and I really like the make up of this current cast.

They are so oddly magical together. This is the only reason I am disappointed in her departure. 

RIP Class of 2017&2018. 

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

They are so oddly magical together. This is the only reason I am disappointed in her departure. 

RIP Class of 2017&2018. 

My spiteful scorpio heart hopes that Carole drops in from time to time like Heather to be supportive of something Dorinda, Tinsley, Ramona, Sonja, and Luann does in the future just as a reminder of what a toxic mess Bethenny is.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

I hope she decided on a scorched Earth policy at the reunion for her exit. 

"I have decided to return to what I do best — journalism and producing"", says the woman who could barely finish a puff piece for Cosmo .

But please no Jill Zarin or other former HW's, only new blood.

.... or the woman who won 3 Emmys and a Peabody for journalism, as well as wrote a best-selling novel.  But ya know, either-or.  

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

.... or the woman who won 3 Emmys and a Peabody for journalism, as well as wrote a best-selling novel.  But ya know, either-or.  

She didn't win them on her own.   She was part of the production team.  The team won.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I won't miss her -- good riddance! Yay!

Hah! - are you doing this?

giphy.gif

I'm cracking up at the last line in the article.

Adam is now a FILMMAKER too? I guess Instagram and Snapchat videos maketh a Spielberg

• Love 19
(edited)

Even though I have my issues with Carole, I'm still sorry to see her go. I liked that she was in a place where she was completely comfortable in being direct with Bethenny. She didn't let Bethenny steamroll over her this season and I appreciated that. Especially during their confrontation at the Berkshires. (At least I think it was the Berkshires.) When she asked Bethenny if the truth freaks her out. I loved that Carole didn't crumple and continued to keep her calm. 

I'm also worried that Jill is going to get her apple back now that she and Bethenny appear to have mended fences. I might honestly be done with the show if that happens. I've never said that about this show before but there's only so much I can take.

I don't want Bethenny to be the one to choose the Carole replacement. The power dynamics are skewed enough as it is. 

I wonder what the final straw was for Carole. I am definitely looking forward to this reunion even more now and I was already super pumped for it. I still love this show and think that this reunion is going to deliver. 

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 22

One of the two had to go.   Bravo wouldn’t fire bethenny and bethenny will not quit.  Bethenny has got to peddle her wares.  I hope Carole does something interesting.  I always assumed she needed the money.  

• Love 9