Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

Carole was a guest at Dorinda’s at Blue Stone manor this past weekend at some point.  (I think yesterday) 

What’s interesting is Dorinda didn’t post her pic on Instagram, but Greg (Dorinda’s “friend”/boyfriend) tagged Carole and Carole also posted a pic with Dorinda on her Instagram.  Carole making sure she included she was social distancing, this was the next day after Dorinda hosted a party. Yet, Dorinda was bashing Ramona on twitter for going to a party during this time of social distancing.  So, Dorinda can party with others and that’s okay, but Ramona Is wrong to attend a party?  Hypocrite. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
On 7/6/2020 at 9:18 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I won't pretend to substitute my judgment now with what they knew then.  Hindsight 20/20 and all, so, I would like to see a documentary piece about all those surrounding Maxwell and Epstein.   I bet those people in the photographs like Carol just cringe when they see them all over the internet.  

With what has happened to the show lately, I bet Carol is glad she wasn't involved with it.  It's really sad, imo. 

I do NOT like Carol, but I agree, I bet she is cringing. I don't think every person associated with him knew.

• Love 9
On 7/5/2020 at 9:53 PM, Stats Queen said:

I’ve been rewatching RHONY from the beginning and am almost done with season 6. I liked Carole so much then, I wish she was still the same.

As to her association with Maxwell, I with cut her a break because not a lot of people knew anything about  the truth beneath her or Epstein 10 years ago. So many people lead a life in the public that is different from what they do in shadows. Bill Cosby 25 years ago is an example, as are some of the prominent celebrities, journalists, and actors.

Ghislaine Maxwell was a prominent part of London's, and then NY's, social scene - from the '80s, 90s, until this past decade.  I suspect, during these years, that there were few major social events in NYC that she was not invited to.   So...if you want to find "GOT YA!" photos of NYers with Ms Maxwell. then you can probably track them down on almost ANY & ALL catalogues of 'bygone social functions.'  (And, I'm reasonably sure that the majority of people at these events had NO IDEA of who she was or what she was doing.  ☹️

P.S.  I always enjoyed Carole... her decency....and her wit...and her fun with fashion!  I felt she exemplified what I enjoy most about my NYC neighbors.  I am so glad she left before this series devolved from amusing to a total wreck.

• Love 15

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/rhony-carole-radziwill-shady-tweet-dorinda-medley-exit.html/

“Dorinda was only ‘real’ HW,” Radziwill tweeted. “So no more truth telling too. Trust me that’s a main reason cast is let go. Telling the truth & exposing fake cast members & their storylines & how its all manipulated by production. I will never tire of saying I told you so about Trump, and this.”

Radziwill’s tweet was deemed “shady” as she exposed production along the way. However, hours later she dedicated Medley another tweet that was more fitting.

“And so it goes… #RHONY fans will miss her quips, her humor, her in your face bulls**t detector & her intelligence,” she wrote. “But what they will come to miss the most is her honesty and realness in a sea of mendacity. Onward, my love.”

When Radziwill saw an article that was posted about her calling her out on the “shade,” she tweeted once again.

“I shade?” she asked. “Of course I do. I didn’t know what shade was until I was on #RHONY. The [Real Housewives] franchise is built on shade. So I learned at the feet of the masters. Women being catty, petty and yes, shady. And ya’ll love it! It’s what you call the guilty pleasure. So you’re welcom

• Love 3
6 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/rhony-carole-radziwill-shady-tweet-dorinda-medley-exit.html/

“Dorinda was only ‘real’ HW,” Radziwill tweeted. “So no more truth telling too. Trust me that’s a main reason cast is let go. Telling the truth & exposing fake cast members & their storylines & how its all manipulated by production. I will never tire of saying I told you so about Trump, and this.”

Radziwill’s tweet was deemed “shady” as she exposed production along the way. However, hours later she dedicated Medley another tweet that was more fitting.

“And so it goes… #RHONY fans will miss her quips, her humor, her in your face bulls**t detector & her intelligence,” she wrote. “But what they will come to miss the most is her honesty and realness in a sea of mendacity. Onward, my love.”

When Radziwill saw an article that was posted about her calling her out on the “shade,” she tweeted once again.

“I shade?” she asked. “Of course I do. I didn’t know what shade was until I was on #RHONY. The [Real Housewives] franchise is built on shade. So I learned at the feet of the masters. Women being catty, petty and yes, shady. And ya’ll love it! It’s what you call the guilty pleasure. So you’re welcom

Carole, who was friends with Tinsley, friends with Scott (wasn’t it she who introduced them?), who had NO issue tagging along and using them for fabulous (free trips), venerates this horrible drunk Bitch Dorinda and deems her “truth teller”? The same one who viciously went after Tinsley for no reason other than the fact that her then-boyfriend got some money from Scott. Carole inexplicably turned on Tinsley at her last reunion and didn’t even show any care that she humiliated her former friend at that point. I hope to never see her dried up face again. You are awful. Fuck you, Carole. Fuck. You. 

• Love 15
On 7/9/2020 at 10:28 AM, TzuShih said:

Ghislaine Maxwell was a prominent part of London's, and then NY's, social scene - from the '80s, 90s, until this past decade.  I suspect, during these years, that there were few major social events in NYC that she was not invited to.   So...if you want to find "GOT YA!" photos of NYers with Ms Maxwell. then you can probably track them down on almost ANY & ALL catalogues of 'bygone social functions.'  (

Yeah, Carole is an 'influencer'collector and displayed some pretty nasty character traits by the time she left but she's not a monster. I find it very hard to believe she would have stayed friends if she knew Ghislaine was the procurer of children for a pedophile. As you said, a lot of people were drawn to her. She founded a (dodgey) enviromental NGO, she spoke at the UN. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have invited her if they knew. Carole is disgusting for her defence of Dorinda but I'm going to give her a pass on knowingly sucking up to a pimp of a sex offender. 

• Love 7

I really enjoyed Carol with an e until the last season(s). Why the cold, arrogant classless change? Was she always a creep and just played an interesting character, giving up and showing her authentic self at the end? Did participating on this shit show engage her dark side? Her departure wasn't as dramatic and necessary as Dorinda's, but the nasty attitude was surprising. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

I really enjoyed Carol with an e until the last season(s). Why the cold, arrogant classless change? Was she always a creep and just played an interesting character, giving up and showing her authentic self at the end? Did participating on this shit show engage her dark side? Her departure wasn't as dramatic and necessary as Dorinda's, but the nasty attitude was surprising. 

Ha - didn't surprise me.  She was always nasty.  She embraced being a HW to the point she thought she was above others and that's when her nasty side was exposed.  She flatters herself a lot by looking down on others; Dorinda has always been a mean drunk.  Birds of a feather will flock together -- that's what we're seeing here.

• Love 13

Carole talks about her friendship with Bethenny. From the article:

“I wasn’t confused at all about why our friendship blew up,” she added. “We had had some difficult boundary-kind-of-conversations… and when you try to make boundaries with some people, they’re not down with that. So maybe she saw it as more of an attack against her.”

The silver lining in having a friendship with Frankel though, is that Radziwill claims to now being able to “recognize narcissists from a mile away.”
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/rhony-carole-radziwill-bethenny-frankel-friendship-narcissists-fallout.html/

A lot of HW viewers can now “recognize narcissists from a mile away” too - imo that’s the valuable public service provided by these shows.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, Hiyo said:

That is a screen shot of my reddit post in that article. Is this what passes for sourcing? FFS! Is it true? Probably. Carole was slyly retweeting people who tweeted my post.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 3/16/2021 at 1:23 PM, HunterHunted said:

That is a screen shot of my reddit post in that article. Is this what passes for sourcing? FFS! Is it true? Probably. Carole was slyly retweeting people who tweeted my post.

So where did you get this information?  

3 hours ago, Thumper said:

So where did you get this information?  

Bethenny and Carole. During the reunion, Bethenny and Carole briefly talk about Cassandra Grey and Bethenny pushing for an invitation. Bethenny doesn't deny this. This is the tip off. When you factor in some hard dates when key events (Brad Grey's death and the disaster relief work) happened, you can go through their social media and figure out the timeline (when things like Carole traveling with Tinsley and when Bethenny was filming Bethenny & Fredrik) and realize that Bethenny's version of events makes little sense. About Bethenny wanting her own show, Andy wrote that in his Andy Cohen Diaries book. He said she wanted her own show and production deal. Andy had to talk her into returning to RHONY for season 7. The rift in Bethenny and Fredrik's friendship was known because Fredrik talked about it during press for the show. He said he'd never work with her again. You could see their friendship falling apart on the show. All of the evidence refuting Bethenny's version of events was really obvious and kind of in plain sight.

I have a post somewhere where I go through the timeline.

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Bethenny and Carole. During the reunion, Bethenny and Carole briefly talk about Cassandra Grey and Bethenny pushing for an invitation. Bethenny doesn't deny this. This is the tip off. When you factor in some hard dates when key events (Brad Grey's death and the disaster relief work) happened, you can go through their social media and figure out the timeline (when things like Carole traveling with Tinsley and when Bethenny was filming Bethenny & Fredrik) and realize that Bethenny's version of events makes little sense. About Bethenny wanting her own show, Andy wrote that in his Andy Cohen Diaries book. He said she wanted her own show and production deal. Andy had to talk her into returning to RHONY for season 7. The rift in Bethenny and Fredrik's friendship was known because Fredrik talked about it during press for the show. He said he'd never work with her again. You could see their friendship falling apart on the show. All of the evidence refuting Bethenny's version of events was really obvious and kind of in plain sight.

I never watched B&F because those two personalities by themselves in one show was too much for me. But I am curious, why did their friendship fall apart?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I never watched B&F because those two personalities by themselves in one show was too much for me. But I am curious, why did their friendship fall apart?

Bethenny was being Bethenny, business maven, and she didn't want to listen to anything Fredrik had to say about real estate. She thought she always knew better. He told her not to spend as much money as she did on her wrong side of the highway Hamptons rental house. She ignored him and lost money on the place. There were times he wanted budgets to be smaller. She said he didn't know what he was doing. There were times where he thought budgets should be bigger and she'd derisively joke that he was scamming her. It wasn't a pleasant show to watch.

As they were doing press for the show, Fredrik said he'd never work with Bethenny in that capacity ever again. The ratings were decent enough that they might have gotten a second season, but he refused to do it. As unpleasant as it was to watch, it must have been a nightmare to film.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
17 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

This is so fascinating.  I was hoping you'd elaborate, but I didn't want to bother you when there was so much craziness going on.  Thank you!

Is the Andy Cohen Diaries book worth reading?

Omg, with every few sentences I am scandalized again.  I find Fredrik fascinating too so his viewpoint on Beth, just wow!!!!!  I didn't realize he confirmed it.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

As they were doing press for the show, Fredrik said he'd never work with Bethenny in that capacity ever again. The ratings were decent enough that they might have gotten a second season, but he refused to do it. As unpleasant as it was to watch, it must have been a nightmare to film.

Oh my god.  I can't get over this.  I love it.  I'd watch a whole documentary about it.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I only watched one or two episodes and I was done!  Bethenny's personality is just so grating to me.  I could watch Fredrik sell real estate or go shopping all day long, and it would be so much better than watching him have to deal with her.  She had a lot of nerve telling him what to do.  He's the freakin' King of real estate!  

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Is the Andy Cohen Diaries book worth reading?

No! There's a decent amount about Real Housewives and some celebrities, but a TON about Andy feeling fat and old, who he wants to bang (no one over 25), and just being typically Andy unprofessional at on the job. I feel like some bloggers need to give his books "The House of Hilton" treatment, meaning a deep detailed dive into the Real Housewives relevant portions to archive and reference for later use because as a whole the books are sort of a piffle and underwhelming.

I believe one of his earlier books talks about how Teresa and Joe were the last to sign their contract on RHONJ and that they had a ton of questions about what Bravo could turn over to law enforcement or the IRS and whether Bravo had to mandatorily report things without a warrant, court order, or subpoena. This is why I always find it funny when Teresa and Joe insist that someone turned them in when it was obviously apparent to EVERYONE that those 2 were in some shady shit and 10 seconds away from legal and financial ruin.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

No! There's a decent amount about Real Housewives and some celebrities, but a TON about Andy feeling fat and old, who he wants to bang (no one over 25), and just being typically Andy unprofessional at on the job. I feel like some bloggers need to give his books "The House of Hilton" treatment, meaning a deep detailed dive into the Real Housewives relevant portions to archive and reference for later use because as a whole the books are sort of a piffle and underwhelming.

I believe one of his earlier books talks about how Teresa and Joe were the last to sign their contract on RHONJ and that they had a ton of questions about what Bravo could turn over to law enforcement or the IRS and whether Bravo had to mandatorily report things without a warrant, court order, or subpoena. This is why I always find it funny when Teresa and Joe insist that someone turned them in when it was obviously apparent to EVERYONE that those 2 were in some shady shit and 10 seconds away from legal and financial ruin.

I can't stop laughing. These two are such scumbags.

• LOL 6
(edited)

I saw Adam on an old rerun of the cooking competition show "Chopped".  Chopped is my new addiction this past year.  I love it so damn much.  

It was from a 2017 episode about chefs who specifically do "clean" cooking.

Did Adam talk about sexy salads?  OH you bet he did, and he even made one.  Or more than one.  I don't remember.

He spoke about how he and his father had a near death experience on a small plane (or helicopter)?  His father had to land the plane and they both walked away from it.  Poor Carole.  First JFK and CBK and now this.  I don't even know why people get on those things.  

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6353842/

Spoiler

He even won the episode.  Honestly, I have zero against him, he's probably a nice guy, but I was shocked that he won.  I didn't think he should have.  I even found it a little suspicious.  LOL.  

EwIUe8mWYAQvy_j.jpeg

EwIUdztXYAYycrc.jpeg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Former "Bachelor" lead Colton Underwood came out as gay on Good Morning America this morning.

Carole's fans are not happy about her tweeting through this by claiming The Bachelor did a disservice to everyone having Colton be The Bachelor and should vet their contestants better.  You can't really vet someone as gay if they're not out or maybe they don't even realize they're gay yet.  Someone even said Carole's original tweet was "Bethenny like".

She's tweeted about this, say, 10 times this morning.

I don't even know why she's involving herself in this.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Former "Bachelor" lead Colton Underwood came out as gay on Good Morning America this morning.

Carole's fans are not happy about her tweeting through this by claiming The Bachelor did a disservice to everyone having Colton be The Bachelor and should vet their contestants better.  You can't really vet someone as gay if they're not out or maybe they don't even realize they're gay yet.  Someone even said Carole's original tweet was "Bethenny like".

She's tweeted about this, say, 10 times this morning.

I don't even know why she's involving herself in this.

Carole: "It's a great day for gay men, bad day for young women."

Was she drunk tweeting? I think the whole premise of the show is what makes for a "bad day for young women."

• Love 8

Heather MacDonald has a podcast on YouTube called Juicy Scoop, On her latest podcast she had Carole Radziwill as her guest.

The infamous photo of Tom at the Regency. Bethenny says on the show, her friend happened to be there on a weekday, the night Tom was in there and took the picture.

According to Carole, she met Micheal Cohen ( the former lawyer to Donald Trump who served 3 years in prison for fraud) - I think he sat at the table while she was with a friend - and he was friends with her friend.

Micheal Cohen and Bethenny former guy Dennis - were friends - they lived in the same Trump high-rise. At some point, they had a conversation about the housewives, probably because Dennis was dating B. So fast forward, Michael took the picture and gave it to Dennis. Dennis gave it to Bethenny, and she worked with production to set this scenario up on the show. So Michael told Carole this the night she met him when he sat at her table.

Well isn't it funny, that Bethenny is raging against exploitation  and the manipulations of Production - and here she is being the perpetrator.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4

I forgot to add, Carole said that right before this happened on film - she was still friends with Bethenny - Bethenny told her something was gong to happen but she couldn't tell her what it was.

Either Carole or Heather, said I was always suspicious of the story - because Bethenny does not have any friends, so saying that her girlfriend just happened to be at The Regency on a Tuesday night, when Tom went there and started making out with someone is far-fetched.

I think when Carole met Micheal and heard this story this was way after she was off the show.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Either Carole or Heather, said I was always suspicious of the story - because Bethenny does not have any friends, so saying that her girlfriend just happened to be at The Regency on a Tuesday night, when Tom went there and started making out with someone is far-fetched.

I think when Carole met Micheal and heard this story this was way after she was off the show.

As always, thank you for this information!! 

And HAHAHAHA!!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6