Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Anyone remember Timberland stilettos that were hot for one summer?  I always bring that up as my most hated 'trend'.

They were an early aughts thing made famous by J Lo when she was Jenny from the Block.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm really not trying to be insulting. On RHoBH when Dorit and Erika were wearing the day time pajamas, I talked about the trend and how I wasn't a fan of how either woman deployed it. I know some people wonder why I or they need to qualify opinions, but I think that's what the discourse of spaces like previously.tv require of us as opposed to Tumblr or Instagram. It's the difference between saying that "Bethenny is a hypocrite" and "Bethenny is a hypocrite because..."

But I think those are different statements.  If you say "I don't like it" about pajamas for day wear, then you're saying that you don't think pajamas are an ok option for day wear and you don't like the trend.  It doesn't really matter whether it's a trend or fashion or whatever.  I don't like Carol's shoes with that dress.  It's fine if it would be on the cover of Vogue, I still don't like the look.  But, other people do, and that's great.  They may very well hate the shoes I'd pair with it, and that's why we have giant shoe stores.

Saying "Bethenny is a hypocrite" though, that's just throwing something out there as a fact.  It's not an objective fact.  "Bethenny is a hypocrite because . . ." and going on to qualify/clarify why you feel that way is different, because it's your opinion about the matter.  Not everyone finds Bethenny to be a hypocrite, so it can't be a fact, and requires the opinion and qualifying.  "Skinnygirl's signature color is red", though, is a fact, so you could just toss that out there and be done with it.  

• Love 6
On 7/29/2018 at 1:58 PM, film noire said:

....THIS is the dress she should have worn in Columbia (are we finally in agreement fashionwise @Mozelle? ;)

So I guess the only "trend" here is wearing the ugly shoes with the dress? Because there certainly is nothing trendy about the dress. Incorporating animal prints with loud colours/prints has been around for as long as animal prints have been popular - as in decades. Maybe it is just the way Carole is sitting, but the dress appears to swallow her and IMO does nothing for her. But the dress paired with the shoes once again shows that Carole has no style of her own, and is a sheeple where fashion is concerned. I am much more impressed by people who have their own style, rather than women who follow the latest "trend", regardless of how stupid it looks. 

• Love 5
On 7/29/2018 at 8:47 AM, Gem 10 said:

I’ve noticed that also.  There has been a lightness in the forums.  I’m just happy that I won’t see her talking heads bashing everyone, then laughing.  She just came across as snooty, because she married Royalty and knew J. Kennedy, jr. and Carolyn.  Speculating here .. maybe she didn’t like the way Reunion Part 1 went Tuesday and called it a day after thinking about it all night.  Who knows. I can’t imagine what she would have to talk about at the reunion.  Uncomfortable, to say the least.  

I imagine that there is a huge lightness in Carole not having to deal with Bravo and Bethenny et al.

She must be floating on air at this point. What a relief it must be for her.

How good it must feel to shake off the cameras and just live your life. The money cannot be worth the intrusion and all of the BS. 

It may be ok for a single woman for awhile, but I can't imagine how it must be for the husbands and kids of these women, cameras just hanging around, how awkward and intrusive.  No wonder there are so many divorces on these shows.

• Love 9
On 7/29/2018 at 12:18 PM, HunterHunted said:

I think they've stopped treating this like a gentlewoman's game. They seen just calculating and noxious she was with Carole. Do I think they could actually force her out? No. I think they are committed to not letting her get comfortable in her spot. This is no quarter given. They want her to be so uncomfortable next season and with whoever they bring in that she'll be a snappish unpleasant shrew the entire time. I think they are going to try to make it miserable enough that Bethenny won't think it's worth it. Kind of like what just happened with Wig on Atlanta.

Yes. Looks like they are laying the foundation for this. Will be interesting to see this play out.

• Love 3
On 7/29/2018 at 2:54 PM, Gem 10 said:

So exciting .. who’s lying, who’s truthful.  I can’t wait for the reunion.  Nobody is going to know what to say.  Andy will probably need a whole bottle of booze by his table.  The rest will be on Valium, except Carole .. she’s cool.

Yes she is. Because she knows that she is escaping. Just like Andy in the Green Mile. 

• Love 5
On 7/29/2018 at 2:28 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

There has certainly been a difference this week, I see a few different reasons, but I am for sure enjoying it more!

Do you mean thanks to Carole for passing on living with the drama? If so I agree. We don't need any more of the B vs C drama. Hope there is something else going on.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Do you mean thanks to Carole for passing on living with the drama? If so I agree. We don't need any more of the B vs C drama. Hope there is something else going on.

I think her leaving has broken the tension for sure. And without the constant chaos, I can for instance poke fun of B or myself.

But for real, I can't believe there hasn't been more talk about Sonja and her camel toe conversation. Does she think these things up ahead of time?

• Love 2

I don’t know. I get the sense that there will be a new kind of tension next season when Bethenny trains her lasers on someone else on the show. Look how some have acted because (single) Brian said that he isn’t interested in Bethenny. He’s been dragged more than Dennis whose marriage status is questionable, and, in my mind, who should be dragged for that. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

No, I’m glad I wasn’t aware of that trend. 

I also think that trends go by regions. When I lived in Vermont boots and flannel shirts were fashion (as was keeping warm), when in Amsterdam it was about Capri pants so your pants didn’t get stuck in a bicycle spoke, when in NYC it was wearing black and being nondescript (although there were many people wearing high fashion), when I lived in Scotland it was all about staying dry so wellies and slickers and now I’m in a beach town. It’s all about casual. You can eat in the best restaurants in shorts and flip flops and nobody will bat an eye. If you can afford to eat in some of these places all you need is green....cash. 

I have Timberland wedges. I love them. I am short.

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:52 PM, breezy424 said:

Well, if Adam 'fosters' for Carole while she's out of country....that's ok with me.  The most important thing is that the pet feels loved.  And I think she does.

Now...if she's supposed to be an emotional support dog?  Well, um, maybe, not so much.  Yeah, it's been easy in the past to get 'emotional support' status for airlines in the past.  Not so much now.  And I totally get it.  Example:  Woman with the emotional support peacock.  People abuse the rules.  And, yeah, it seems that Adam was abusing the rules with Baby.  Sorry Adam.  Not sorry.  Yeah, I 'get' not wanting to put your pet in a crate in the luggage part of the plane but...not everyone wants to endure a pet because of your emotional need.  Dogs have bitten people on planes.  I don't want to sit next to a 'pet' that I don't know for sure is 'ok'. 

Crap.  I'm not all that secure with the 'person' that I may have to sit next to.  No less a pet.  And don't get me wrong.  I love dogs and cats.  But at the same time, I feel that I shouldn't be forced into a situation. 

I'll take the pet sitting next to me over the strange human any day. I know that doesn't apply to most or,  maybe it does.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

I have Timberland wedges. I love them. I am short.

I had the stilettos!  I used to wear them w/long silk skirts b/c I have about as much sense as Carole!

I gave up on heels a long time ago, as I literally cannot walk in them & it ruins the effect because I look awkward and wobbly.

I like a boho style, and I love and hate when boho's in.  Love b/c I can stock up, hate b/c everyone's wearing it and it's not authentically them!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Higgins said:

I'll take the pet sitting next to me over the strange human any day. I know that doesn't apply to most or,  maybe it does.

Apparently he was in a small plane accident with his dad this year, so as much as it pains me, I am going to give him a pass on this.

• Love 1

Look how some have acted because (single) Brian said that he isn’t interested in Bethenny. 

I haven't seen anyone act badly or decry Brian as a bad person for the crime of not wanting to date Bethenny. There's definitely been some talk that he's not some innocent yokel who had no idea whatsoever that by attending a speed dating thing with cameras that he just might end up on the tv being filmed, yes. But people acting badly to Brian or acting out at Brian because Brian is bad for saying he's not interested? Not seeing it.

Tho I begin to think that Lifetime will be solicited with a new script - "Speed Dating Gone Bad - The Public Crucifixion of Brian"...

• Love 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, Mozelle said:

I don’t know. I get the sense that there will be a new kind of tension next season when Bethenny trains her lasers on someone else on the show. Look how some have acted because (single) Brian said that he isn’t interested in Bethenny. He’s been dragged more than Dennis whose marriage status is questionable, and, in my mind, who should be dragged for that. 

Really? I think plenty of us who think Brian is a douche have also said he's well within his rights (and probably smart) to walk away from getting involved with Bethenny. I think the reaction was more to the idea that he didn't know what he was doing sniffing around the housewives (and reality tv) in the first place.

Edited to add that I, strangely, have no real opinion of Dennis for some reason. He wears terrible sweaters and physically is not even sort of my type. He also seems kind of boring. But, lots of people who are still married but separated date. I've never understood the issue there. Even if he and his wife reconcile, I can't imagine having an issue with either one of them dating other people while separated. I've also known a couple who have been separated for 10 years, but not yet divorced. She's moved hundreds of miles away and there's no chance they will get back together, but they're putting off divorce until there's a real reason (wanting to remarry) because divorce is such a nightmare.

Personally, if my options were dating Dennis or Red Scarf, I'd choose myself.

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Higgins said:

I would sit in the middle seat if there were a Labrador and a Great Dane in the window and aisle seats. (The lab NEEDS the window seat and the Dane needs the extra room of the aisle.) 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Apparently he was in a small plane accident with his dad this year, so as much as it pains me, I am going to give him a pass on this.

During the incident Adam stated several timed to multiple people on IG that Baby was not an emotional support dog but a service dog.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

Really? I think plenty of us who think Brian is a douche have also said he's well within his rights (and probably smart) to walk away from getting involved with Bethenny. I think the reaction was more to the idea that he didn't know what he was doing sniffing around the housewives (and reality tv) in the first place.

Edited to add that I, strangely, have no real opinion of Dennis for some reason. He wears terrible sweaters and physically is not even sort of my type. He also seems kind of boring. But, lots of people who are still married but separated date. I've never understood the issue there. Even if he and his wife reconcile, I can't imagine having an issue with either one of them dating other people while separated. I've also known a couple who have been separated for 10 years, but not yet divorced. She's moved hundreds of miles away and there's no chance they will get back together, but they're putting off divorce until there's a real reason (wanting to remarry) because divorce is such a nightmare.

That pretty much sums up my situation, except I have a kid, so it's more complicated. We don't hate each other, the ex pays child support and can see our kid as much as possible, I wish it we're more, but it work, so we work it.

Anyhow, yeah, no problem with separated people dating. It's not the idea that Snoopy doesn't want to date B, but Carole's delusion and bitchiness and his thirst to be on Bravo.

22 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

During the incident Adam stated several timed to multiple people on IG that Baby was not an emotional support dog but a service dog.

Oh. Well thank you for letting me know. Glad to know he's a douchebag till the end.

• Love 7
(edited)
27 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Did he say what service she was performing?  (That's a real question.)  Legitimate service dogs have to go through training and be certified.  I don't ever remember reading that Baby'd been trained, but it's not like I follow these things.  And there are all kinds of bogus websites that will sell you a certificate, even if the dog wouldn't qualify for a certificate from some accredited place.

ETA:  Plus, she's not even his dog!

Edited by Mondrianyone
  • Love 11
(edited)
On 7/29/2018 at 12:18 PM, HunterHunted said:

I think they've stopped treating this like a gentlewoman's game. They seen just calculating and noxious she was with Carole. Do I think they could actually force her out? No. I think they are committed to not letting her get comfortable in her spot. This is no quarter given. They want her to be so uncomfortable next season and with whoever they bring in that she'll be a snappish unpleasant shrew the entire time. I think they are going to try to make it miserable enough that Bethenny won't think it's worth it

Yeah, I think they loathe Frankel so much, at this point, they'll do anything they can to make her as miserable as she's made all of them.

And I wouldn't put it past one of them (Moaner?) to film Frankel at her worst and leak it to the press, to make sure it doesn't get left on the editing room floor, yet again (just imagine if the video of Frankel screaming and threatening to fire that crew member lost in Puerto Rico had been leaked  -- this last cast shake-up would have gone down very differently, imo.)

13 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Look how some have acted because (single) Brian said that he isn’t interested in Bethenny. He’s been dragged more than Dennis whose marriage status is questionable, and, in my mind, who should be dragged for that. 

Agreed, Mozelle -- the man was attacked for saying he wasn't interested in Bethenny (versus Shields, who is still married, used his daughter to front for him on a trashy reality tv show, laughed at Frankel slut-shaming Luann,  and makes his living like a loanshark).  I'd use a sarcastic hashtag to sum up the difference between the two men, but Bethenny Frankel doesn't understand them ; )

eta And next season, I think it's only going to get worse. Radziwill was disliked by many people, so Bethenny's callous/manipulative treatment of her feels less egregious. But there's nobody left in the cast (other than Frankel herself) who is as widely disliked, so Frankel is out of easy targets. (Which -- god help us all -- sounds like a perfect scenario for Jill to return.)

Final question: I wonder who gets to keep Andy in the Radziwill/Frankel frenemy divorce?

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Lol, I just remembered Kelly on 90210 when she told Brandon and Dylan that she chose herself. Not a bad choice to make.  

To the other points, I'm really just recalling the reactions when Carole and Adam first met. All LuAnn had to do was suggest that Adam and Nicole were still together (they weren't) when he and Carole first met, and that was that. It was all most folks could talk about--how Carole sniffed around a man who Nicole had been in a relationship with; how Adam wasn't fully out his relationship with Nicole; how there was a picture of Carole, LuAnn, and Nicole to prove that Carole and Nicole were friends. 

I'm simply noting that if Carole had ever been in the situation that Bethenny was (or is?) in with Dennis, I think the level of annoyance felt with Adam definitely would have been expressed about Dennis. And let it have been the same situation where Bethenny knew Dennis' wife while they were in school. If Carole had been with a Dennis type and had known his wife previously in high school or college...that would be it lol. I don't think anyone who has slammed and snarked on Adam while being easy-going about Dennis would be so easy-going if Carole were in the same situation that Bethenny has chosen to be in with Dennis.

Edited by Mozelle
I meant to say Nicole but I said LuAnn lol. Maybe that's why LuAnn was so pissed? She wanted Adam?
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Mozelle said:

Lol, I just remembered Kelly on 90210 when she told Brandon and Dylan that she chose herself. Not a bad choice to make.  

To the other points, I'm really just recalling the reactions when Carole and Adam first met. All LuAnn had to do was suggest that Adam and Nicole were still together (they weren't) when he and Carole first met, and that was that. It was all most folks could talk about--how Carole sniffed around a man who Nicole had been in a relationship with; how Adam wasn't fully out his relationship with Nicole; how there was a picture of Carole, LuAnn, and Nicole to prove that Carole and Nicole were friends. 

I'm simply noting that if Carole had ever been in the situation that Bethenny was (or is?) in with Dennis, I think the level of annoyance felt with Adam definitely would have been expressed about Dennis. And let it have been the same situation where Bethenny knew Dennis' wife while they were in school. If Carole had been with a Dennis type and had known his wife previously in high school or college...that would be it lol. I don't think anyone who has slammed and snarked on Adam while being easy-going about Dennis would be so easy-going if Carole were in the same situation that Bethenny has chosen to be in with Dennis.

Oh, yeah, I never understood the piling on Carole about Lu's niece either because who really knows what was going on there. But, especially with a separation - it's very clear. When my ex and I separated, we both saw other people and of course expected it. He ended up marrying one of them! But, it wasn't until he got serious with her that we actually started divorce proceedings. We were pretty content to just go along that way until forced to act even though we were absolutely not getting back together. 

For me, Dennis just isn't terribly interesting so I don't have much to say about him. We barely see him and, when we do, he says nothing. She doesn't say that much about him either, so it's kind of a bleh topic. The only memorable thing about Dennis to me are his ugly sweaters and the fact that he stood by that chair when ordered to do so. Hah.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Did he say what service she was performing?  (That's a real question.)  Legitimate service dogs have to go through training and be certified.  I don't ever remember reading that Baby'd been trained, but it's not like I follow these things.  And there are all kinds of bogus websites that will sell you a certificate, even if the dog wouldn't qualify for a certificate from some accredited place.

There's actually no training or certification required for a dog to be considered a legitimate service dog.  There are organizations that do have programs where they train dogs and they certify their dogs to perform whatever the particular service is (a seeing eye dog, for example), but, there's no actual requirements for a service dog.  Anyone could technically "train" their animal to perform services for them and then claim that they are require service animals and there isn't much that can be done to stop someone from bringing Fluffy along on vacation.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mozelle said:

I don't like Carol, but never had a problem with how her relationship began Adam. In fact I was firmly team Carol. I also don't have a problem with Bethany being with Dennis. Given I have been separated for six years, but not divorced, I get it.

I don't like Carol. Not because of Adam. Not because of Bethany, but because I think Carol is a cold and calculating user, who holds a cruel grudge.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I don't like Carol, but never had a problem with how her relationship began Adam. In fact I was firmly team Carol. I also don't have a problem with Bethany being with Dennis. Given I have been separated for six years, but not divorced, I get it.

I don't like Carol. Not because of Adam. Not because of Bethany, but because I think Carol is a cold and calculating user, who holds a cruel grudge.

giphy.gif

• Love 9
On 7/30/2018 at 11:53 AM, ryebread said:

Aw, c'mon.  Saying 'no one' is kind of a stretch. I love the dress and appreciate the contrast of the Oxford shoes. But for the few who don't, it doesn't make them bumbling boobies who don't follow fashion! 

Sadly, (oh so sadly) saggy pants continue to be a 'trend'. Doesn't mean I have to like them nor pretend to understand them.  Kind of like socks with sandals.  And sleeveless turtleneck sweaters. Whaaat?!

On 7/30/2018 at 12:30 PM, ryebread said:

Oh, yeah....those.  A lot of fashion trends are nonsensical and/or non practical. If people like them, no harm no foul. And if they don't, same.

It's like art. Just because I don't like Picasso, doesn't mean I don't have a great appreciation for art. You either like it, or you don't. 

On 7/30/2018 at 12:45 PM, Otherkate said:

Oh for God's sake. It's so dumb to even have to say this to defend myself, but believe me, I follow fashion trends. Too much. A lot of trends are stupid and a pet peeve of mine is people who hop on every single trend they see.

On 7/30/2018 at 12:54 PM, Otherkate said:

Exactly. Just because you say you don't like something, doesn't mean you don't know that it's a trend. There have been hundreds of trends over the years that I've straight up thought were stupid. There are also lots of fashion trends (and beauty) that I LOVE, but would personally never wear. I had no idea you had to qualify the statement of not liking something.

As far as Carole - I don't think she has any personal style nor do I think she is edgy - but I think she thinks that she is a fashionista.

The majority of the times Carole appears in any outfit on the show - the outfit overwhelms her - making it look like the dress is wearing her where it should her wearing the dress.

Carole's major faux pas is that she will take the entire look from a runway - meaning she includes the accessories, hair, jewelry,& shoes. This is an idiotic move on Carole's part and highlights that she has no personal style.

For runway shows, the hair, makeup, jewelry & shoes are often the same on all the models to bring continuity and a theme for the show. The latest show I saw the models wearing netting across their heads with dead butterflies on their lips - Carole may be sporting this look soon.

She took the entire look from the runway for the reunion - the hairdo, the dangling multiple long necklaces - and it overwhelmed her.

Carole wore a tattoo bodysuit - it was mid November and freaking freezing in NY. If she really wanted to be edgy it should have been worn as is with a miniscule bra and thongs. She put on biker shorts, some ill fitted velour top and biker boots - she looked like a fool.

I did like her outfit for shopping.

I also liked the outfit she wore to the Colombian Dinner From Hell but she should have gone with a pair of earrings like she gave Sonja not those Swiffer Dusters she plugged in her ears.

I don't think her age matters, I don't think it's her body either - Carole lacks the confidence to pull off a "look" - or it could just be her mode of posture - she schlumps like a couch potato..

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I’m going by what I observed the seasons Carole and Adam were together, before this season of the Carole-Bethenny fall out. Maybe you personally didn’t have an issue, but this thread was definitely jumping over Carole and Adam being together. It was the most innocuous pairing ever, but boy did it have some folks worked up.

I’m not saying all of this as some means of getting people to like Carole. Film noire has made it clear over the seasons she doesn’t care for Carole :) , but there is at least an acknowledgement that, as far as her love life goes, Carole is being held to standards that Bethenny is not held to. 

It’s akin to Bethenny trying to hit Carole about posting selfies on IG all while posting her own selfies to her own IG. That’s truly all I’m getting at.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, smores said:

There's actually no training or certification required for a dog to be considered a legitimate service dog.  There are organizations that do have programs where they train dogs and they certify their dogs to perform whatever the particular service is (a seeing eye dog, for example), but, there's no actual requirements for a service dog.  Anyone could technically "train" their animal to perform services for them and then claim that they are require service animals and there isn't much that can be done to stop someone from bringing Fluffy along on vacation.  

It's true that there's no federal legislation, but almost half the states have laws governing service animals.  This is part of a longer piece in USA Today:

Incidents like that one in Reading, Massachusetts, not far from where Slavin lives in Danvers, have spurred 19 states to enact laws cracking down on people who try to pass off their pets as service animals. The push has been gathering steam in recent years: Virginia implemented its new law in 2016, and Colorado followed suit this year. Massachusetts is now considering a similar proposal.

But because there is no certification or official national registry of legitimate service dogs, there is no way to verify whether a dog has undergone rigorous training to become a service animal.

That makes it hard to enforce the laws, said David Favre, a law professor at Michigan State University College of Law and editor of its Animal Legal and Historical Center website, which follows public policy issues related to animals. He said he’s not aware of anyone who has been prosecuted anywhere for violating them.

The training exists, and the certification exists--there's just no central controlling entity, so creeps like Adam can try to weasel their way through the loopholes.  And the fact remains, Baby isn't his damn dog.  I'm prepared to make an exception for him, though, if her job is to hold his head up straight.  That's a service to all the rest of us.

I get your point, though, and you're right about what a mess the rules are.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mozelle said:

I’m going by what I observed the seasons Carole and Adam were together, before this season of the Carole-Bethenny fall out. Maybe you personally didn’t have an issue, but this thread was definitely jumping over Carole and Adam being together. It was the most innocuous pairing ever, but boy did it have some folks worked up.

You're right, I definitely remember that. I'm just not sure the people who were freaking out about it are the same people who also don't have a problem with Bethenny dating a separated man.

Just editing to add that we all definitely cut more slack to the women we like, I think that's just human nature. I loved Carole until this year though. That said, even little things from her this year are 100% BEC for me at this point. And, yes, I totally roll my eyes at Bethenny's posed photos, but my issue with Carole's social media is more about how it changed post-Adam. Bethenny has always been an attention whore, that's not new.

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, film noire said:

Yeah, I think they loathe Frankel so much, at this point, they'll do anything they can to make her as miserable as she's made all of them.

And I wouldn't put it past one of them (Moaner?) to film Frankel at her worst and leak it to the press, to make sure it doesn't get left on the editing room floor, yet again (just imagine if the video of Frankel screaming and threatening to fire that crew member lost in Puerto Rico had been leaked  -- this last cast shake-up would have gone down very differently, imo.)

Agreed, Mozelle -- the man was attacked for saying he wasn't interested in Bethenny (versus Shields, who is still married, used his daughter to front for him on a trashy reality tv show, laughed at Frankel slut-shaming Luann,  and makes his living like a loanshark).  I'd use a sarcastic hashtag to sum up the difference between the two men, but Bethenny Frankel doesn't understand them ; )

eta And next season, I think it's only going to get worse. Radziwill was disliked by many people, so Bethenny's callous/manipulative treatment of her feels less egregious. But there's nobody left in the cast (other than Frankel herself) who is as widely disliked, so Frankel is out of easy targets. (Which -- god help us all -- sounds like a perfect scenario for Jill to return.)

Final question: I wonder who gets to keep Andy in the Radziwill/Frankel frenemy divorce?

I'm going to say Carole.  He and Carole were supposedly friends before she was on the show.  Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Beth is purely business relationship.  And I find it interesting that in the beginning of her 'comeback' she got sole guest on WWHL.  Not anymore.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I'm going to say Carole.  He and Carole were supposedly friends before she was on the show.  Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Beth is purely business relationship.  And I find it interesting that in the beginning of her 'comeback' she got sole guest on WWHL.  Not anymore.

I would agree that Carole gets to keep Andy. He cast her. She was at a party at his apartment. He was talking about the housewives and the countess. She said "You know I'm a 'princess'." After Bethenny came back to the show, he had to stop inviting Carole to his parties because the housewives who he would occassionally invite to his holiday party started complaining that Carole was invited all the time and to more parties than they were. So he just had to stop inviting ALL housewives. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, smores said:

It’s now against the law in MN to present an animal as service animal when they are in fact a pet.  I haven’t looked at the details of the law but I know someone that has a letter from a friend who happens to be a physician.  They are saying that’s not going to be enough to get it on a plane in MN, in a grocery store etc.  So things are starting to change.

• Love 5

I long for the days when Carole dressed like a "zookeeper." 

I don't mind her being adventurous with her fashion choices. I know I would if I had her figure. The problem is that her "couture" choices don't seem fitting (see what I did there? LOL!) for the occasions at which she wears them.  I thought the tattoo body stocking looked out of place at a holiday dinner party (although not any less so than Dennis' atrocious sweater) and the white get-up (which looked like another Beyonce cast-off ) seemed to formal and fussy for casual ladies dining al fresco. I didn't get a good look at what everybody else was wearing to the dinner from hell, but from what I saw, I liked Dorinda's leopard print shift dress the best.

That lemon-printed top Bethenney wore has appeared on Food Network on both Sandra Lee and Giada De Laurentiis several years ago. 

• Love 3

I’d try to write this in a Southern drawl but I’d just insult the true Southerners here and annoy everybody else. 

Anyhoo, imagine my shock when I realized that Princess Carole gets her earring inspiration  from precious li’l Mallorie Rasberry Of HGTV’s Home Town. 

All fashion starts in Jones Co., MS

Because yea, I’m sure that’s the way it happened. Mallorie wore ‘em first. And better, IMHO!

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I would agree that Carole gets to keep Andy. He cast her. She was at a party at his apartment. He was talking about the housewives and the countess. She said "You know I'm a 'princess'." After Bethenny came back to the show, he had to stop inviting Carole to his parties because the housewives who he would occassionally invite to his holiday party started complaining that Carole was invited all the time and to more parties than they were. So he just had to stop inviting ALL housewives. 

This is funny to me. Rather than just extend the invite, Andy was like, "Nope, I'm you bitches' boss. We're not going to pretend to be friends just because you see Carole at my parties."

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

This is funny to me. Rather than just extend the invite, Andy was like, "Nope, I'm you bitches' boss. We're not going to pretend to be friends just because you see Carole at my parties."

It's funny. I remember reading it was Bethany who attended all the parties and ruined it for people a couple of years ago.

5 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

It's funny. I remember reading it was Bethany who attended all the parties and ruined it for people a couple of years ago.

Andy went into detail on why they were disinvited and the fact that Carole really pushed back on the disinvite to his Christmas bash.  It’s an annual thing.  He also is part of a group that does the European party hop in the summer and one of those hops is on Carole’s itinerary so I’m wondering if that changed.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole looks like a homeless person in that coat. Is that coat over her horrid Lantern Boy Outfit?

Innocent naivete? Oh F you. And as a "journalist" you don't do your research, that is on you. 

God I don't like her.

I have seen homeless people better dressed.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 6
On 7/29/2018 at 8:54 AM, Jel said:

My gut feeling is that Carole was tired of fighting with Bethenny and disappointed that the viewers didn't side with her (Carole) in big enough numbers.  

My husband saw some article (bless his heart, filling me in on HW gossip) where Carole stated she wasn't coming back because she wasn't going to do something against her morals or something like that.  Not sure what that meant.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

My husband saw some article (bless his heart, filling me in on HW gossip) where Carole stated she wasn't coming back because she wasn't going to do something against her morals or something like that.  Not sure what that meant.

I read somewhere else where her "BF" the speed dating chick, and doesn't she have a lot of BFs?, acted as Carole's mouthpiece and said the same thing. Adding that Carole was turning into someone she didn't like.

1.) See she DID change.

2.) She certainly turned into someone I don't like. Or rather revealed  herself to be. Though that started with the Jules weight thing. I mean even Bethany apologize d for that, but not Carole. People must have been "misinterpreting her. She can not admit she is wrong. Ever.

3.) Her pride was decimated, between Adam and soooooo many people siding against her.

4.) They need all new howives.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

It might've been this piece in People, Natalie? Carole polled her IG followers in one of her IG stories.

[the pictures accompanying the People piece]

carole-radziwill1.jpg&w=600&q=85

carole-radziwill2.jpg&w=1100&q=85

5 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I read somewhere else where her "BF" the speed dating chick, and doesn't she have a lot of BFs?, acted as Carole's mouthpiece and said the same thing. Adding that Carole was turning into someone she didn't like.

1.) See she DID change.

2.) She certainly turned into someone I don't like. Or rather revealed  herself to be. Though that started with the Jules weight thing. I mean even Bethany apologize d for that, but not Carole. People must have been "misinterpreting her. She can not admit she is wrong. Ever.

3.) Her pride was decimated, between Adam and soooooo many people siding against her.

4.) They need all new howives.

Considering that Jules speaks well of Carole but still has some not-so-warm thoughts about Bethenny as early as spring of this year, I'm going to hazard a guess that Carole did apologize, and likely in such a way that Jules forgave her...but whatever Bethenny said to Jules didn't mean much, and wasn't enough to erase her over all treatment of Jules that season. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 13
23 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I want to know what type of training this service dog has had because you cannot just call any ole dog a service animal.  This is something we have been dealing with at work and every conference people seem to be going to in my biz talk about how there are always service dog vs emotional support dog issues with access to public places.  If its a service dog we are within our rights to ask for the paperwork about it ask what service it provides.  If its an emotional support dog/animal we do not have to allow it free access.  

22 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

HA!  Should have read further.  This kind of thing bugs me.  I believe in both types of animals and think they do a wonderful service BUT I do not like emotional support animals being labeled as service dogs.  My cousin does this and while she needs the dog for emotional support, she gets very heated when she is asked questions about it or denied access somewhere because her dog has zero training except to not poop on the floor.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 4

I wonder what the values violation was for Carole. Of course something Bethenny-related springs to mind. But what moral values would she be required to violate? She has not held back on her feelings about Beth, so did the show tell her she'd have to make nice with her next year, pretend to make up? Be "fake" for ratings?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Innocent naivete? Oh F you. And as a "journalist" you don't do your research, that is on you. 

God I don't like her.

I have seen homeless people better dressed.

Ya, I rolled my eyes at the claim that she had never watched the show so had no idea what to expect. What an idiot. It took me 2x to get through the short clip, because her voice is so monotonous that I kept losing interest. Since I was tuning Carole out, I looked at her clothes they showed her wearing over the few clips shown from previous years. Totally normal. Carole has gone off the deep end this season, and what she is wearing in the clip is once again Carole trying way too hard. I can't wait until those of us who think she looks ridiculous are told this is being fashion forward. Lol. Wearing ratty looking (faux? real?) fur in summer, not to mention the fugly scarf? She is just soooooo thirsty. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, smores said:

We can stop them from bringing emotional support anywhere food is sold but not actual service dogs.  I was wrong, we do not ask for paperwork, we can ask what service does the animal provide.  Its a hot button.  This all said, no one really wants to get into the conversation about these animals because no one wants to offend anyone.  I am the worst at enforcing it.  I personally like most animals better than people.  

23 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

It might've been this piece in People, Natalie? Carole polled her IG followers in one of her IG stories.

[the pictures accompanying the People piece]

carole-radziwill1.jpg&w=600&q=85

carole-radziwill2.jpg&w=1100&q=85

Considering that Jules speaks well of Carole but still has some not-so-warm thoughts about Bethenny as early as spring of this year, I'm going to hazard a guess that Carole did apologize, and likely in such a way that Jules forgave her...but whatever Bethenny said to Jules didn't mean much, and wasn't enough to erase her over all treatment of Jules that season. 

Probably!  I was just shocked he was reading me gossip!

• Love 5