Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Innocent naivete? Oh F you. And as a "journalist" you don't do your research, that is on you. 

God I don't like her.

I have seen homeless people better dressed.

Did you catch the clip of Luann making the comment that Adam was "Sonja young" Adam was 28 at the time. Carole sure got miffed but is a bit of a hypocrite.

Carole and Sonja are the same age.

Does anyone remember which guy Carole was referring to when she said this? This was pre-Adam - she can dish it but she can't take it

X4OE.gif

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Jel said:

I wonder what the values violation was for Carole. Of course something Bethenny-related springs to mind. But what moral values would she be required to violate? She has not held back on her feelings about Beth, so did the show tell her she'd have to make nice with her next year, pretend to make up? Be "fake" for ratings?

That's what I'm thinking. Some of these HWs know how to fight and yell and say awful things to each other only to turn around a few film weeks later and act as though nothing ever happened. Ramona and her squinty-eyed, scrunchy face fake crying is queen of that.

I think Carole couldn't see herself doing that with Bethenny because she really did consider her a friend. Bethenny "gives great show" in that she's good about screaming and lambasting someone only to turn around some film weeks later and think that all she has to do is say "sorry" and that will be that. I think Carole really took it to heart that Bethenny was bleeding these two things together--their actual friendship falling apart over something that happened during the off season but then trying to get that grand reconciliation on camera. 

For some of these women, it doesn't work that way (e.g., Kandi and that huge fall out with Phaedra and Portia).

• Love 10
19 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

It's true that there's no federal legislation, but almost half the states have laws governing service animals.  This is part of a longer piece in USA Today:

Incidents like that one in Reading, Massachusetts, not far from where Slavin lives in Danvers, have spurred 19 states to enact laws cracking down on people who try to pass off their pets as service animals. The push has been gathering steam in recent years: Virginia implemented its new law in 2016, and Colorado followed suit this year. Massachusetts is now considering a similar proposal.

But because there is no certification or official national registry of legitimate service dogs, there is no way to verify whether a dog has undergone rigorous training to become a service animal.

That makes it hard to enforce the laws, said David Favre, a law professor at Michigan State University College of Law and editor of its Animal Legal and Historical Center website, which follows public policy issues related to animals. He said he’s not aware of anyone who has been prosecuted anywhere for violating them.

The training exists, and the certification exists--there's just no central controlling entity, so creeps like Adam can try to weasel their way through the loopholes.  And the fact remains, Baby isn't his damn dog.  I'm prepared to make an exception for him, though, if her job is to hold his head up straight.  That's a service to all the rest of us.

I get your point, though, and you're right about what a mess the rules are.

But there is federal legislation, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).  Which  requires that the person be disabled and the dog (and only dogs are considered service dogs under the ADA) must be trained to perform support services for the disabled person.  Now there are various other laws, some federal (including in the Fair Housing Act and Air Carrier Access Act), but there are certainly federal laws for "service" animals.  I doubt, but didn't check, whether there are any federal laws for "emotional support" animals.  you may be right that there's no national registry.

https://www.ada.gov/service_animals_2010.htm

You can buy certification for both service and emotional support animals off the internet, no training or proof of disability needed, online for $69!  I won't post the link, but sadly it was the first response on Google.

The thing with Adam that was so annoying is that, as you said, the dog isn't even his.  And he has no disability that requires a service dog (or you'd think he'd have one!), and I don't see that he has any need for an "emotional support" animal (though fair warning, I'm a major skeptic on the issue at all).

On a different Carole topic - can I say that if Carole thinks RHNY (or anyone) is trying to force her to do something that's against her morals, she shouldn't need to ask anyone else what to do!

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did you catch the clip of Luann making the comment that Adam was "Sonja young" Adam was 28 at the time. Carole sure got miffed but is a bit of a hypocrite.

Does anyone remember which guy Carole was referring to when she said this? This was pre-Adam - she can dish it but she can't take it

X4OE.gif

I remember her saying it. The guy wasn't over 21. It was one of the random s Sonja likes to pick up.

22 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

But there is federal legislation, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).  Which  requires that the person be disabled and the dog (and only dogs are considered service dogs under the ADA) must be trained to perform support services for the disabled person.  Now there are various other laws, some federal (including in the Fair Housing Act and Air Carrier Access Act), but there are certainly federal laws for "service" animals.  I doubt, but didn't check, whether there are any federal laws for "emotional support" animals.  you may be right that there's no national registry.

You can buy certification for both service and emotional support animals off the internet, no training or proof of disability needed, online for $69!  I won't post the link, but sadly it was the first response on Google.

The thing with Adam that was so annoying is that, as you said, the dog isn't even his.  And he has no disability that requires a service dog (or you'd think he'd have one!), and I don't see that he has any need for an "emotional support" animal (though fair warning, I'm a major skeptic on the issue at all).

On a different Carole topic - can I say that if Carole thinks RHNY (or anyone) is trying to force her to do something that's against her morals, she shouldn't need to ask anyone else what to do!

She was trolling for sympathy, validation and of course attention.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Can someone elaborate on this story of Adam claiming Baby (I assume it is) as an emotional support dog? I have googled it and come up with nothing so not sure what this refers to. 

If you go back to page 65 on this thread, July 8th, Ki-in posted a photo Adam posted asking people to protest against Delta. He refers to Baby as a "service animal" not an emotional support animal.

Delta allows service animals and emotional support animals on flights - however passengers must alert them 48 hours in advance with the proper documentation. If such documentation was provided he would have had no problem unless there were more than the allowed animals in his particular area (i.e. first class vs business vs coach) Adam is not one of the owners of "Baby" so I don't think he could have used Baby for his flight.

My take is that Adam is a cheap bastard and did not want to pay the additional fee required for animals on a flight. Service animals and emotional support animals fly free.

• Love 11
22 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I don't like Carol, but never had a problem with how her relationship began Adam. In fact I was firmly team Carol. I also don't have a problem with Bethany being with Dennis. Given I have been separated for six years, but not divorced, I get it.

One thing I couldn't get past with Carole was the fact that she and Heather went nuts on LuAnn during the trip where the naked man was left in their accommodations (by Ramona, who sat back and blamed LuAnn) because LuAnn was kissing a married man.  They were way over the top about how horrible it was.  LuAnn stated that the man was going through a divorce, but that was not good enough for them.  However, when Carole's bestie Bethenny is dating a married man, it's all good.  Dennis is just the best thing since sliced bread. Hypocrite much?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mrs peel said:

That was a poll from this weekend. Carole had already made her decision and announced days before that she wasn’t returning. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Somehow I've gotten way more involved in the legalities of this than I ever intended!

But there was info about the ADA's role in that piece I quoted earlier.  I was trying to keep my post from going book-length.

The American with Disabilities Act requires all places open to the public, such as businesses, government agencies and entertainment venues, to give access to service dogs and their owners. And it permits them to ask only two questions: whether the dog is required because of a disability and what tasks the dog is trained to perform. It is illegal to request documentation for the dog or to ask the nature of the owner’s disability.

There’s another complication: the growing use of “emotional support dogs,” which are intended to provide comfort to those with anxiety or other emotional problems. Some of them may have received special training, although nothing as rigorous as the training for service dogs. (Emotional support dogs are not covered under the ADA and can legally be denied access.)

I'd really love to know what tasks the dog is trained to perform.  I don't think rolling over for a treat would count as a service, but what do I know?

Maybe Adam read up on the laws beforehand, because it's interesting he specified that Baby was a service dog and not an emotional support dog--no free ride that way.  Could be that his disability is being a cheating lowlife.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Somehow I've gotten way more involved in the legalities of this than I ever intended!

But there was info about the ADA's role in that piece I quoted earlier.  I was trying to keep my post from going book-length.

The American with Disabilities Act requires all places open to the public, such as businesses, government agencies and entertainment venues, to give access to service dogs and their owners. And it permits them to ask only two questions: whether the dog is required because of a disability and what tasks the dog is trained to perform. It is illegal to request documentation for the dog or to ask the nature of the owner’s disability.

There’s another complication: the growing use of “emotional support dogs,” which are intended to provide comfort to those with anxiety or other emotional problems. Some of them may have received special training, although nothing as rigorous as the training for service dogs. (Emotional support dogs are not covered under the ADA and can legally be denied access.)

I'd really love to know what tasks the dog is trained to perform.  I don't think rolling over for a treat would count as a service, but what do I know?

Maybe Adam read up on the laws beforehand, because it's interesting he specified that Baby was a service dog and not an emotional support dog--no free ride that way.  Could be that his disability is being a cheating lowlife.

A link to Delta and their policies

https://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/special-travel-needs/service-animals.html

3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

X4OE.gif

It was either Dominik, who I believe she picked up in Beautique. Luann picked up some dude that I thought looked like Erik Trump and banged him in the bathroom.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2844911/Sonja-Morgan-50-reveals-s-dating-24-year-old-model-Dominik-Persy.html

Or that poor boy in the Berkshires who was a lifeguard or driving their boat. That kid was like 19.

• Love 1

Ooooh - BF is spilling some tea on Twitter - just saw this now (posted today, 8/1):

"Bravo has reasons for not asking hwives to return. It’s based on research & focus groups & YOU. Aside from 3 years I left, no RHONY cast member has ever quit. One saying they chose to depart & attributing it to me is fiction. It’s healthier to be truthful about a hard situation."

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 9.03.04 PM.png

Edited by BodhiGurl
typo
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Ooooh - BF is spilling some tea on Twitter - just saw this now (posed today, 8/1):

Well since Bethenny has been acting as Andy’s mouthpiece ... this is coming from Andy. 

• Love 1

*eye roll*

No housewife--except for Bethenny, of course!--has ever left on her own accord. Sure.

Historically, we've known about who was let go after the reunion episodes aired. I don't buy that Bravo let Carole go before the season had finished airing. I think the only person we knew who was fired just as the reunion aired was Adrienne and that was because she completely blew off reunion taping. That wasn't the case with Carole.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 16
Just now, Mozelle said:

*eye roll*

No housewife--except for Bethenny, of course!--has ever left on her own accord.

Historically, we've known about who was let go after the reunion episodes have aired. I don't buy that Bravo let Carole go before the season had finished airing. I think the only person we knew who was fired just as the reunion aired was Adrienne and that was because she completely blew off reunion taping. That wasn't the case with Carole.

she mentioned RHONY specifically - not the other RH shows... I don't doubt HW's that are no longer on the show are let go. Maybe in some instances it was a mutual decision. It was known Heather was leaving before the reunion aired as well. Perhaps Carole opted to let the proverbial cat out of the bag before the season was finished. Maybe they leave it up to the HW's to release the info in such a way that makes them look good, or at least try to.  If Carole wasn't let go, or mutually they let go of each other (bravo and Carole) then why is she on one hand saying she's leaving to explore other things and the other hand she's saying it's because of BF?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

she mentioned RHONY specifically - not the other RH shows... I don't doubt HW's that are no longer on the show are let go. Maybe in some instances it was a mutual decision. It was known Heather was leaving before the reunion aired as well. Perhaps Carole opted to let the proverbial cat out of the bag before the season was finished. Maybe they leave it up to the HW's to release the info in such a way that makes them look good, or at least try to.  If Carole wasn't let go, or mutually they let go of each other (bravo and Carole) then why is she on one hand saying she's leaving to explore other things and the other hand she's saying it's because of BF?

Are the two mutually exclusive? Carole got tired of whatever reality show game Bethenny was playing and found this the opportune time to leave the show.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Mozelle said:

*eye roll*

No housewife--except for Bethenny, of course!--has ever left on her own accord. Sure.

Historically, we've known about who was let go after the reunion episodes aired. I don't buy that Bravo let Carole go before the season had finished airing. I think the only person we knew who was fired just as the reunion aired was Adrienne and that was because she completely blew off reunion taping. That wasn't the case with Carole.

It's interesting to note that Bethenny is apparently a phantom producer and must know who was hired, which is why she cast Jules who she couldn't stand, who was fired, which is why she fired Aviva who she recommended be cast, what their salaries are, and why they picked Colombia, that villa, and this boat trip. As someone who would reasonably know why someone was fired from the show, a producer, she should have been completely cool with all of the production choices in Columbia. Oh wait...she's not a producer.

She's basing her statements on conjecture and what people actually in the know might have shared with her. Who's to say that they told her everything or told her the truth. There's a lot of info out there that Alex was offered a demotion for season 5. Rather than accept the demotion, she quit. Is a demotion the same as being let go? I wouldn't think so. Furthermore, we've seen when they overrule research, focus groups, and Q scores to keep a housewife--Vicki after cancergate. She handily lost every WWHL poll, other websites like E! would run their own surveys about whether visitors thought she was lying, her Q scores were garbage, and still they kept her. I recall listening to Andy in a bunch of interviews talk about how great it would be to see Vicki be redeemed and without fail he was ALWAYS surprised when the interviewers said "No. She has to go." Viewers HATED her. They kept her.

Bethenny doesn't know shit about Bravo's feelings about anybody, but herself. When she talks about research & focus groups & US, she's got to know that we realize that this explains why there will not be another season of Bethenny & Fredrik and why she will NEVER get her own show again.

• Love 13

I'm not sure I care whether she quit or was fired. She's the one not returning, to me that means she lost the battle, although other than the income I don't think staying would have been much of a prize. 

I wonder if the book she writes about this will be a memoir or a slightly fictional novel. If she and Bethenny are still feuding when it comes out, I'd assume the latter. That'd fit nicely with the tone of their feud via blog and Twitter. 

• Love 5

I don't like both Carole and Bethenny, but I did love that Carole was able to argue with Bethenny and keep her cool.  She really threw Beth for a loop when she didn't fall apart over everything she said.  I think Beth's break downs in Columbia were more about losing control of Carole and not getting her way by her usual method of bullying, so she had to resort to tears and sympathy to try to get her own way.  Carole earned a small spot in my little black heart for that.

• Love 20
11 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Ooooh - BF is spilling some tea on Twitter - just saw this now (posted today, 8/1):

"Bravo has reasons for not asking hwives to return. It’s based on research & focus groups & YOU. Aside from 3 years I left, no RHONY cast member has ever quit. One saying they chose to depart & attributing it to me is fiction. It’s healthier to be truthful about a hard situation."

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 9.03.04 PM.png

Is this a verified Bethenny account? There are posts on the Ship Happens thread of a fake account that is putting out some pretty viscous stuff, that sounds rather shocking, even for B.  And, this doesn't sound like something that B would say anyway.  Just odd.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is this a verified Bethenny account? There are posts on the Ship Happens thread of a fake account that is putting out some pretty viscous stuff, that sounds rather shocking, even for B.  And, this doesn't sound like something that B would say anyway.  Just odd.  

Yes, it is verified. The accounts that have the blue check icon have been verified by twitter.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Yes, it is verified. The accounts that have the blue check icon have been verified by twitter.

If that's the case, then B really is an asshat.  But, I suppose that putting others down is like a sport or hobby for her.  And, I don't believe her either. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

If that's the case, then B really is an asshat.  But, I suppose that putting others down is like a sport or hobby for her.  And, I don't believe her either. 

Nah, that’s a straight from Andy tweet.  They happen every now and they are straight out of the blue.  I’m trying to remember the last one.  I’ll post if I think of it.  Last time responses called her out as being Andy’s little messenger etc.  But she’s a good employee.  She does what she’s told.  I’m just waiting until Christmas because if Carole gets the party invite we are all going to know about it.

• Love 2

That tweet is rich coming from Bethenny, who was fired from her radio show for being a diva at the Coldplay show, and then pretended that she was too busy with other projects.

Frankelly, I do not find her believable at all.

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

That tweet is rich coming from Bethenny, who was fired from her radio show for being a diva at the Coldplay show, and then pretended that she was too busy with other projects.

Frankelly, I do not find her believable at all.

Yeah, Bethenny is not a reliable narrator. 

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Worst case she was not renewed.  Andy’s book, out long before the incident, indicates that he screwed around lining people up for his channel until the last minute and he begged Bethenny to do it and she said just 6 months but then I’m out.  So if she was fired it was more of a you’re not renewed.  The list that turned him down was interesting.  Cher said no.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, phoenix780 said:

I'm not sure I care whether she quit or was fired. She's the one not returning, to me that means she lost the battle, although other than the income I don't think staying would have been much of a prize. 

I wonder if the book she writes about this will be a memoir or a slightly fictional novel. If she and Bethenny are still feuding when it comes out, I'd assume the latter. That'd fit nicely with the tone of their feud via blog and Twitter. 

Whatever Carol ends up doing, I think that she will have purpose, good friends and happiness.  For Bethenny, not so much.  Wherever she goes, it's a bitter storm of discontent.  Not one to be envied, but, pitied actually.  So, congrats to Carol for a brighter future and congrats to Bethenny for.......hmmm.... managing to diss another person that she calls friend. 

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, Jel said:

Hmm, I also don't see exactly how Bethenny would know this. No doubt she has her theories, but know?

I don't take her condescending remarks as truthful.  To me, it's all about making herself look good and others appear as inferior.  And, even if it was true and no RHONYC had ever left voluntarily, what's the point of tweeting that, for the sole purpose of dissing a person who you have called a friend, unless it's to embarrass them and make them feel bad.  Maybe, B is the darling of the RHONYC franchise, but, I wonder how that's really working out for her.  

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don't take her condescending remarks as truthful.  To me, it's all about making herself look good and others appear as inferior.  And, even if it was true and no RHONYC had ever left voluntarily, what's the point of tweeting that, for the sole purpose of dissing a person who you have called a friend, unless it's to embarrass them and make them feel bad.  Maybe, B is the darling of the RHONYC franchise, but, I wonder how that's really working out for her.  

If it is true, I imagine that she is half setting the record straight and half clapping back. Statistically speaking, Carole has taken way more shots at Beth than beth has at her this season. You give, eventually you are going to get.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 10

I I just kinda wish we'd settle on what power Bethenny has. Because half the time the bitching is that if Bethenny wants you gone, she tells Andy, and that housewife is gone and everyone has to dance  around Bethenny because Bethenny controls the show. But when Bethenny tweets something that strongly suggests she's got some insider knowledge about how someone left the show... then its all "how could Bethenny know???

Since Carole is making a point of telling the world she chose to leave and it's because of her "frenemy", painting the picture yet again that she's above the show she spent six years on, if she was actually fired, I think it's fair to say so.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

People need to stop abusing the emotional support animal/service dog allowance that airlines give bc it hurts people who actually rely on service dogs. So Delta's new policy hurts people with disabilities - it makes it harder for them to fly bc of aholes who want to fly with their pets and go on the internet and get a bogus certificate. Shame on them.

Bethenny bad form on that tweet. Bad form. Petty AF.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, jinjer said:

People need to stop abusing the emotional support animal/service dog allowance that airlines give bc it hurts people who actually rely on service dogs. So Delta's new policy hurts people with disabilities - it makes it harder for them to fly bc of aholes who want to fly with their pets and go on the internet and get a bogus certificate. Shame on them.

Bethenny bad form on that tweet. Bad form. Petty AF.

Definitely.  The only reason I can come up with for Adam to try this stunt is to get out of paying for his (or whoever's) pet to travel with him.  Plenty of people pay to have their pet travel along and they don't pull this crap about comfort animal when it is clearly their pet.  Adam has plenty of money to pay the fee and if he doesn't then he needs to rethink his travel plans.  There are so many people who really need their service animals and because of idiots like Adam they get the side eye for it.  It really stinks!!  Operator indeed.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yep - her official account has the little blue checkmark on it. I'm guessing she had enough of Carole's shenanigans and let a little loose with this tweet. A little unexpected given her near radio silence the whole season as Carole dragged her in TH's and her blogs...

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Yep - her official account has the little blue checkmark on it. I'm guessing she had enough of Carole's shenanigans and let a little loose with this tweet. A little unexpected given her near radio silence the whole season as Carole dragged her in TH's and her blogs...

It was not done without Andy co-signing.  This is also Andy positioning Carole negotiations to get out of a non-compete so she can produce that show without Andy getting any money.  The whole bit about Q and ratings is Andy.  So this is Bethenny, for the second or third time, tweeting Andy’s bidding.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

It was not done without Andy co-signing.  This is also Andy positioning Carole negotiations to get out of a non-compete so she can produce that show without Andy getting any money.  The whole bit about Q and ratings is Andy.  So this is Bethenny, for the second or third time, tweeting Andy’s bidding.

Whut? I don't think we have any confirmation that Carole has a bonafide show idea. Even if she did, NBC Universal would rather leave her in house so that potential profits flow to them rather than the ABC/Fox Megalodon, Viacom/CBS, or any other studio/network that might be interested. NBC Universal famously wrote a profit sharing provision into ALL of their reality stars contracts after they missed out on Skinnygirl. It's like a prenup. Whatever you come to the show is yours; whatever you develop on the show you have to share profits with NBC Universal assuming it's not an extension of your existing brand or product.

Even if there is a clause prohibiting competition in the contract, there is probably another clause giving NBC Universal first look or refusal rights. While they might dislike competition, they dislike losing money more. Contracts can be renegotiated.

Frankly, I have my doubts that Carole left or was let go because she had a show idea. The reason is because Kyle Richard's has her show, American Woman, on the Paramount Network, which is a Viacom (CBS) network. So clearly, you're allowed to compete and stay on the show. This is why I think there is a first refusal clause in their contracts.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

ankly, I have my doubts that Carole left or was let go because she had a show idea. The reason is because Kyle Richard's has her show, American Woman, on the Paramount Network, which is a Viacom (CBS) network. So clearly, you're allowed to compete and stay on the show. This is why I think there is a first refusal clause in their contracts.

Just guessing since in the past these odd one off tweets have come from Andy.  She did something to piss him off or he wouldn’t have had his employee tweet.  She’s at the airport with her daughter and friend headed to DisneyWorld and decides to say something about Carole?  Yeah, I’m not buying it and a number of people on her feed aren’t buying it either.

So a show was just my guess at why he suddenly told his pit bull to post.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

HA!

What? Carole will not be participating in the next season of RHNY?  Really?

What will I do without an outlet for my wardrobe snark?  BTW, don't think for one minute I did not notice that Little Bo Peep outfit she wore at dinner, complete with the fugly white feather duster earrings.

• Love 6

Even though I’ve grown weary of Carole, what was with Beth saying she’s going through a later life crisis and then in the next breath said she wasn’t judging. Really B? You’re pushing 50. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Jel said:

If it is true, I imagine that she is half setting the record straight and half clapping back. Statistically speaking, Carole has taken way more shots at Beth than beth has at her this season. You give, eventually you are going to get.

Yes.   Carole constantly talks trash about Bethenny to all the women, in her THs and her blogs.   She is relentless with the "toxic" talk, whining that "she won't look at me" or mouthing off about the elephant in the room.  

Dear Carole,

STFU and go away!  

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Even though I’ve grown weary of Carole, what was with Beth saying she’s going through a later life crisis and then in the next breath said she wasn’t judging. Really B? You’re pushing 50. 

I missed the part when Beth age shamed Carolr.  Can somebody tell me what scene that was in?  Thanks.

58 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Just guessing since in the past these odd one off tweets have come from Andy.  She did something to piss him off or he wouldn’t have had his employee tweet.  She’s at the airport with her daughter and friend headed to DisneyWorld and decides to say something about Carole?  Yeah, I’m not buying it and a number of people on her feed aren’t buying it either.

You or I wouldn't do it, but even on the show, Bethenny is rarely far from her cell phone.  They all have an affinity for posting to social media. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I missed the part when Beth age shamed Carolr.  Can somebody tell me what scene that was in?  Thanks.

Oh, she's done it a number of times this season. I remember after the Thrilla in Manila (or the showdown in the Berkshires...one or the other), Bethenny made an age dig about Carole. In Colombia when they were first at dinner, Bethenny said something about Carole using the term "it's not that deep" (then went on herself to use "running game"), implying that it was a younger person's phrase. 

1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

I guess my confusion on all this is when was it revealed that Andy has used Bethenny to do his bidding? Has he come out and said this? Has Bethenny? Or is it speculation?

• Love 7
Just now, Mozelle said:

I guess my confusion on all this is when was it revealed that Andy has used Bethenny to do his bidding? Has he come out and said this? Has Bethenny? Or is it speculation?

On at least two other occasions.  She uses different language etc.  Her followers call her on it.  But you can believe whatever you want.  I thought Andy the first second I read it.  So I think he’s having her do his bidding again.