Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

One thing I don't understand. Bethenny is implying that Carole was not asked to return. Isn't it much too early for that?

My understanding is that they don't make that decision just after the reunion. That is why I believe that Carole quit.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Sterling said:

^^^  Exactly!

Bethenny is a textbook Narcissistic Sociopath.  As my therapist says, a narcissistic sociopath can only be diagnosed by their own therapist, but she says if it walks like a duck....

Bethenny is now launching a Narc favorite:  The Smear Campaign.  She is publicly smearing Carole in an attempt to discredit anything Carole says.

While yes, Carole is insufferable with her stupid outfits and her holier-than-thou-ness, she became ensnared in Bethenny's Narcissistic tangle, just like Jason and Jill Zarin.

Jason and Jill are not innocent either, as they both have personality issues, but it is Bethenny who is at the center of all these now-defunct relationships.

In fact, my opinion is that Bethenny purposely ensnares people with personality issues so that she can later demean them.

Bethenny has this charm she can turn off and on (very narc-typical), and she draws people in, only to later knock them down, because they don't respond fast enough to texts, or whatever other nonsense she can throw at them.

As "Alonzo Mosely FBI" said in the above quote, Bethenny then circles the "flying monkeys" (classic narc tactic), meaning she tries to get everyone else on her side against her latest target.  Her latest tweet, an obvious slam at Carole, insinuating that Carole was fired, is such a transparent act of getting thousands of Twitter followers to act as Bethenny's flying monkeys in agreement.

Feel bad for poor Bryn.

It's funny, because I see all of this behavior in Carole. Perspective is an interesting thing.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

It's funny, because I see all of this behavior in Carole. Perspective is an interesting thing.

The difference is, Carole doesn't have a list of sworn enemies like Bethenny.  Bethenny has a list that continues to grow:  Jason, Kelly Bensimon, Jill Zarin, and now Carole.  Bethenny is at the center of all of these failed relationships, where they all had explosive endings.

Carole simply does not have explosive finalities to her relationships.  She is still friendly with Adam, and she maintains friendships with former NYH cast members.

As I said, Carole is insufferable with her stupid outfits and her holier-than-thou attitude, but Carole does not gaslight and then smear.

A key trait in a Narcissist's toolbox is to charmingly draw someone in, only to later tear them down.  

The cycle is:  Idealize, Devalue, Discard.   Bethenny has done this with every single one of the above mentioned people, including Carole.  (Except Kelly, where Bethenny started out not liking her, as Kelly dared to not remember having met Bethenny at a party.  To a narcissist, that's like gasoline).

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Sterling said:

The difference is, Carole doesn't have a list of sworn enemies like Bethenny.  Bethenny has a list that continues to grow:  Jason, Kelly Bensimon, Jill Zarin, and now Carole.  Bethenny is at the center of all of these failed relationships, where they all had explosive endings.

Except that Kelly and Jill are back to being all nice in tweets.  Kelly and Bethenny traded a couple of them at the beginning of summer.  So failed relationships, sure.  Enemies not so much.

The cycle of Idealize, Devalue, Discard is exactly what we do in SM and on boards like this.  That is our whole world now.  I think the point that Carole and Bethenny are not so different is true.  Doesn’t make either of them a sweet wonderful human being but it does make for good tv and Andy knows that.

Gloria Steinem apparently told Andy that she hates the RH.  That it was a minstrel shows on women.  Andy repeats that every opportunity he can find.  He does not see it as a bad thing at all.

• Love 10
On 8/2/2018 at 6:02 PM, biakbiak said:

They hang out when not filming, I think she just likes Tinsley.

I agree with this. Maybe not all day everyday but to go shopping, get drinks, and just hang out. Tinsley is light and fun. Light and fun is whole lot more enjoyable than the dark cloud B has become.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, QuinnM said:

Except that Kelly and Jill are back to being all nice in tweets.  Kelly and Bethenny traded a couple of them at the beginning of summer.  So failed relationships, sure.  Enemies not so much.

Jill wants back on the show, so that's why she's being nice.  Kelly is still fighting the "crazy Kelly" thing, so she's trying to show that she's a cool girl.  I recently re-watched all earlier seasons, and I never understood why Kelly got the "crazy" edit.  Bethenny's first words about Kelly were that she was ticked off because Bethenny had met her a couple of years earlier at a party, and Kelly didn't remember Bethenny, and Bethenny was insulted.  

When Kelly first came on the show, the first thing she did was invite B to a fashion show, to sit in the front row.  B sat there with a sourpuss on the entire time, only giving Kelly one-word answers, and in all her TH's she bashed Kelly.  The only reason she gave was that she had already met Kelly, but Kelly didn't remember her.  B started off, right from the bat, by giving Kelly a hard time, and Kelly just doesn't/can't/won't verbally spar on a par with Bethenny.

• Love 13

I agree there's no way to verify as no one from Bravo is going to get involved and say "yes, Carole was fired".

That said, honestly? I can believe Heather decided to leave on her own for her own reasons, and I can see the producers being all "well, thats convenient... glad we had the opportunity to  work with you and hey, we had all this paperwork *ready*…"

Personally, I'm six of one, half dozen of another on Carole leaving/getting fired. I can't believe that production doesn't want to film the scathing aftermath of the Carole/Bethenny friendship. I just can't believe they don't want that angst played out. On the other hand, I can see Carole being let go for a lot of reasons. She doesn't play well with any of the wives. She's kinda blah and too controlled.... 

But honestly, there's a point where if Carole doesn't want to engage, then Carole needs to just shut her mouth. She could have just walked away with a "you know, it's time". Instead she left with a "I'm thrilled to leave frenemies behind" and went to Instagram to poll her fans on "if you were doing something that was forcing you to do things that went against your own value system would you walk away regardless of the pay?"

If this was really about Carole just wanting to get away, why is she continuing to rattle Bethenny's cage? 

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I agree there's no way to verify as no one from Bravo is going to get involved and say "yes, Carole was fired".

That said, honestly? I can believe Heather decided to leave on her own for her own reasons, and I can see the producers being all "well, thats convenient... glad we had the opportunity to  work with you and hey, we had all this paperwork *ready*…"

Personally, I'm six of one, half dozen of another on Carole leaving/getting fired. I can't believe that production doesn't want to film the scathing aftermath of the Carole/Bethenny friendship. I just can't believe they don't want that angst played out. On the other hand, I can see Carole being let go for a lot of reasons. She doesn't play well with any of the wives. She's kinda blah and too controlled.... 

But honestly, there's a point where if Carole doesn't want to engage, then Carole needs to just shut her mouth. She could have just walked away with a "you know, it's time". Instead she left with a "I'm thrilled to leave frenemies behind" and went to Instagram to poll her fans on "if you were doing something that was forcing you to do things that went against your own value system would you walk away regardless of the pay?"

If this was really about Carole just wanting to get away, why is she continuing to rattle Bethenny's cage? 

Agreed.  Carole would have done herself a much bigger favor, had she just kept her mouth shut and said, "Peace out".

The only thing I can think is, Carole doesn't want Bethenny to misconstrue things.  

Ex.:  Bethenny saying that Carole texted her "That's a lot":  Bethenny made it sound like Carole just flat out was rude to Bethenny, but Carole later said it was in response to lines and lines of text from B.  Carole has been trying to set the record straight, to keep Bethenny from making things seem like Carole's fault.

The red scarf guy was another example.  He apparently called Carole and they went on a date.  But Bethenny had to make it seem like he was all over her, that he wouldn't stop texting Bethenny, insinuating that Carole was second choice.  In fact, red scarf guy himself said that the texts to which B. is referring go way back to previous months.  B. made it sound like he was texting her constantly, up to the minute he went out with Carole.

I'm not a Carole fan either.  I re-watched all the prior RHNYC recently, and when Carole first met Adam, she said, "If I had known I was going to look this good in my 50's, I'd have dated younger guys much sooner".  Arrogant much?

• Love 6

I get your concept here, Sterling... I just think there's no point anymore. The text thing and the red scarf guy silliness? If she feels the need to clarify, whatever (red scarf guy only seemed to be an issue here) but there's no reason, if Carole wants to disengage from Bethenny and the show, to ask her fans how *they* would feel if they were in a job where they had to compromise their morals for money a day or two after she publically declares she is quitting the show.

I mean, way to be the victim. Carole didn't just decide to leave, she *refused to compromise her morals* and left. She refused to take money and compromise her morality! She's quite the hero in her public presentation. To me, she's trying too hard to insist she chose to leave, which makes me more suspicious that she was fired. 

But she's also likely preparing for the reunion episode so we'll see. If she's still whining months from now about having to take some moral stand, I'll probably lean more towards she got her ass fired.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole+Radziwill+Real+Life+Princess+Caro

Poor Carole

She thought she was being asked to be photographed instead she was asked to pull the carriage

Apparently this does not offend Carole's morals. I wonder what it does for her self respect? Being a serious journalist, and all. 

• Love 12

Eh. Carole’s IG poll is much ado about nothing if you ask me. A number of people across the franchises take time to mention in episode threads what the Real Housewives poll of the night is on WWHL and report back the results. Carole did something similar on her IG. (And given the number of people who still follow her on her socials even after claiming that they don’t like her, she clearly got varied responses to her poll question as a result.)

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I get your concept here, Sterling... I just think there's no point anymore. The text thing and the red scarf guy silliness? If she feels the need to clarify, whatever (red scarf guy only seemed to be an issue here) but there's no reason, if Carole wants to disengage from Bethenny and the show, to ask her fans how *they* would feel if they were in a job where they had to compromise their morals for money a day or two after she publically declares she is quitting the show.

I mean, way to be the victim. Carole didn't just decide to leave, she *refused to compromise her morals* and left. She refused to take money and compromise her morality! She's quite the hero in her public presentation. To me, she's trying too hard to insist she chose to leave, which makes me more suspicious that she was fired. 

But she's also likely preparing for the reunion episode so we'll see. If she's still whining months from now about having to take some moral stand, I'll probably lean more towards she got her ass fired.

Agreed!

Look, I'm no Carole fan.  I think she thinks way too highly of herself.  She still thinks she's 19 years old, and she thinks she's a fashion model on a runway in Milan.  Um, lady, you're in your mid-50's, you long ago wrote a couple of books, and, um, that's kind of it.  I think she's "delusional cat lady".  I still remember meetings shown with her editor where Carole actually thought the deadlines were just for "fun", and the editor had to remind her that no, those deadlines are actually legally binding agreements.  Like, Carole thought she was "above" deadlines.

We don't know why or how Carole really left, and until we hear it from Andy's mouth, we won't know.  And even then.  

I'm not Team B. vs. Team C.  They are both culpable.  But B. has had these run-ins with enough other people to make me see clear narcissistic qualities.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Before the reunion episode airing , I already lean towards Carole knew she was not going to be asked to return or receive a new contract.

When it comes down to it, she is gone and this calls for a celebratory shout out for me:

source.gif

• Love 7

I admit, I will miss her often witty confessionals. I loved the one where she was going on about Ramona and Sonya finding the wine taps at the St. Barth's place . "Their eyes lit up!"

But... yeah. Time for a new Housewife. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Before the reunion episode airing , I already lean towards Carole knew she was not going to be asked to return or receive a new contract.

When it comes down to it, she is gone and this calls for a celebratory shout out for me:

source.gif

There's nothing about Carole that I will miss.  I'm glad she won't be back!

• Love 6

Carole's latest fashion statement

She's sooooo edgy

ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead-gif-3.gif

LOL the funniest part of this is that I can totally picture Carole wearing it

• Love 5

Kelly Bensimon is also tweeting that she was not fired.

Kelly K. Bensimon

@kellybensimon

Dear #RHONY fans. I’m obsessed with facts. I was not fired. Bravo is a business. We made a deal which I agreed to. I apologize for any of the ladies who speak without facts. I got you!

7:21 PM · Aug 2, 2018

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Kelly Bensimon is also tweeting that she was not fired.

Kelly K. Bensimon

@kellybensimon

Dear #RHONY fans. I’m obsessed with facts. I was not fired. Bravo is a business. We made a deal which I agreed to. I apologize for any of the ladies who speak without facts. I got you!

7:21 PM · Aug 2, 2018

Ha Ha even her tweets don't make sense..

If your contract expires and they don't offer you a new one I suppose one could call that not being fired.   It's more like not be rehired but whatever.   I don't care about Kelly, Heather or Carole. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, QuinnM said:

The cycle of Idealize, Devalue, Discard is exactly what we do in SM and on boards like this.  That is our whole world now.  I think the point that Carole and Bethenny are not so different is true.  Doesn’t make either of them a sweet wonderful human being but it does make for good tv and Andy knows that.

Gloria Steinem apparently told Andy that she hates the RH.  That it was a minstrel shows on women.  Andy repeats that every opportunity he can find.  He does not see it as a bad thing at all.

Of course he doesn't, because, Andy.

1 minute ago, AnnA said:

Ha Ha even her tweets don't make sense..

If your contract expires and they don't offer you a new one I suppose one could call that not being fired.   It's more like not be rehired but whatever.   I don't care about Kelly, Heather or Carole. 

Perspective again. I need my gummy bears! Lol.

with the following accessories?

old-wicked-witches-broomstick-isolated-2

6b0946a572e8571a3d9bd8cb54dac0cf.jpg

add a piece of lingerie and Voila!

Bwahahahaha!!!!

She can talk about how innovative it is, just like her body tattoo Hot Topic body rip off!

2 hours ago, AnnA said:

LOL the funniest part of this is that I can totally picture Carole wearing it

I'm gonna confess, I kind of like that look. It's better than her Fredrick's of Hollywood meets Shrek outfit.

• Love 4

I'm guessing Bravo "chose not to renew a contract" with many of the women who are no longer on the show - so that's technically not "fired" but it also may not technically be their choice to not return. Maybe BF or whomever tweeted that tweet should have said "were not offered a new contract" ;) 

• Love 3

Well, I guess if you've been fired as many times as Beth (her talk show, her show with Fredrick,  so many of her product licensing) you get kind of desperate to point out that RHNY was one of the only things she hasn't been fired from.  That is, if you assume that not being renewed is being fired.

I don't believe either Carole or Heather was fired or not renewed.  I think they just chose to leave.  And I certainly wouldn't take Beth's word on anything. 

• Love 18

The angst over the ending of a friendship that only lasted a few years really makes me scratch my head.  I know losing a friend can be upsetting, but their (well, really B's) reactions seem way over the top even for these drama queens.  I read a blind that seemed to indicate that Carole has a girlfriend.  It would fit her whole doing something she feels is against her morals (hiding relationships) plus it makes me wonder if there might have been more depth to the relationship between Carole and B.  

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Normades said:

The angst over the ending of a friendship that only lasted a few years really makes me scratch my head.  I know losing a friend can be upsetting, but their (well, really B's) reactions seem way over the top even for these drama queens.  I read a blind that seemed to indicate that Carole has a girlfriend.  It would fit her whole doing something she feels is against her morals (hiding relationships) plus it makes me wonder if there might have been more depth to the relationship between Carole and B.  

I don't think Andy would have any problem with a housewife, using his term, "dipping in the lady pond." It has been shown he would love it on other shows.  It would give Carole depth and a story too. I don't think it's this. I'm pretty sure it was something like, "be polite to Bethany. Stop complaining/talking smack about her Everytime there is a camera on you. Could you stop with the constant stank faces? To do this job you have to film with everyone or you are off."

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I don't think Andy would have any problem with a housewife, using his term, "dipping in the lady pond." It has been shown he would love it on other shows.  It would give Carole depth and a story too. I don't think it's this. I'm pretty sure it was something like, "be polite to Bethany. Stop complaining/talking smack about her Everytime there is a camera on you. Could you stop with the constant stank faces? To do this job you have to film with everyone or you are off."

Oh, I don't think he would either, but Carole and Beth (if that is even the case) might not want to make it public.  It was just a thought I had and I wondered if anyone else was thinking about that possibility.  If Carole is bi, I doubt she would have many issues with being open about it, but I believe B would for many reasons.  Sadly, we live in a world where many people feel the need to hide their true selves, especially those in the public eye. 

Again, just to be clear -- the blind made me wonder if there might be more to their relationship and I wondered if anyone else had those thoughts.  I am not saying this is true at all.  It just seems strange that B is so distraught about the relationship.  She had been friends with Jill much longer and didn't seem to react this badly over their break-up. Also, early on, she made a point to talk about having sex dreams about Carole, so there is a basis for my thought.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Normades said:

Oh, I don't think he would either, but Carole and Beth (if that is even the case) might not want to make it public.  It was just a thought I had and I wondered if anyone else was thinking about that possibility.  If Carole is bi, I doubt she would have many issues with being open about it, but I believe B would for many reasons.  Sadly, we live in a world where many people feel the need to hide their true selves, especially those in the public eye. 

Again, just to be clear -- the blind made me wonder if there might be more to their relationship and I wondered if anyone else had those thoughts.  I am not saying this is true at all.  It just seems strange that B is so distraught about the relationship.  She had been friends with Jill much longer and didn't seem to react this badly over their break-up. Also, early on, she made a point to talk about having sex dreams about Carole, so there is a basis for my thought.

Ohhh. Yeah. I can see this. 

• Love 2
On 8/2/2018 at 1:17 PM, Normades said:

Definitely.  The only reason I can come up with for Adam to try this stunt is to get out of paying for his (or whoever's) pet to travel with him.  Plenty of people pay to have their pet travel along and they don't pull this crap about comfort animal when it is clearly their pet.  Adam has plenty of money to pay the fee and if he doesn't then he needs to rethink his travel plans.  There are so many people who really need their service animals and because of idiots like Adam they get the side eye for it.  It really stinks!!  Operator indeed.

He’s a POS for this. And Carole is defending him as she always does. 

Like her former BFF a phony, smug hypocrite. Her bad plastic surgery and skeleton body with skin isn’t why he wants u, it’s what u can do for him. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Normades said:

It was Carole who said she had a wet dream about Bethenny.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I thought it was Carole who said she had a wet dream about Bethenny.

Maybe it was, but it doesn't really change my hypothesis.  They both seemed to enjoy the discussion.  

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Couldn't the same be said for Beth? 

I highly doubt that Andy said anything to Carole.  Love or hate her, Carole was done.  Beth is exhausting.  She has proven this over and over since she's come back. 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Normades said:

Maybe it was, but it doesn't really change my hypothesis.  They both seemed to enjoy the discussion.  

I found the video (posted above) - it was Carole.

The more I think about it, the more I'm in line with ShawnaLanne - Carole used Bethenny from the jump.

When Bethenny first returned to the show Carole and Heather were BFF's. Carole was exposed to the crying hysterical emotional Bethenny via the Heather/Bethenny interactions. Bethenny had Issues with Heather from the beginning. Remember the I'm so bored wake me when you're finished comment she made to Heather when Heather was talking about a Shark Tank-like show she was going to be on? Then the Berkshire, meatball fight, I'd rather eat glass, I'm going to fall on the floor sobbing?  Why wouldn't you (meaning Carole) who is besties with Heather not want to keep a distance from Bethenny as she insists she's "loyal" and "ride or die". Per Carole, the emotional, crying from Bethenny is manipulative and toxic to be around as well as exhausting. Why then would you pursue a closer relationship with Bethenny knowing the type of person she is herself meaning Carole is not touchy feely, and doesn't deal well with clingy and needy. Also, Carole likes to say how smart she is, it would take you about a week after befriending Bethenny that she is too much for you, at least enough for you to back away and just be "show" friends.

I think the reason she pursued a friendship with Bethenny was to get access to Bethenny's connections and circle (FOR ADAM). I know Carole had contacts in the publishing world, but her book was not a cookbook, Bethenny had several. Bethenny is also a chef, something Adam wants to be known as. Bethenny also has the cash to front to bring the couple to more exotic trips. Compare this to Heather - in the seasons Heather was on - did Carole and Adam take any trips with Heather other than on the show? Were there tons of Snapchat videos of Carole and Heather hanging out off season?

I think Bethenny was butt hurt because she truly thought they were real friends not just show friends. I still think the reason Carole dismissed Bethenny was because of the operator comment she said directly to Carole about Adam. Even though, Adam dumped Carole, Carole wanted him back and was totally pissed that Bethenny said that to her. She should have been honest at that point and said I can't forgive you for what you said and then said we're done. Bethenny said she apologized immediately and knew she stuck her foot in her mouth. I think she thought if she backed off for a bit they could work things out. Carole made a comment in her TH shot that she didn't realize that Bethenny called her boyfriend behind her back, who does that? Adam was not Carole's boyfriend.

As for Carole Bethenny being intimate? I think when Carole told Bethenny she had a wet dream about her, Bethenny was flattered. I never got the vibe that they were playing on the down low. I think Carole is very much into Adam. Not sure if I think Carole could be bi - I guess it's possible.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I highly doubt that Andy said anything to Carole.  Love or hate her, Carole was done.  Beth is exhausting.  She has proven this over and over since she's come back. 

Not exactly. I saw Bethany reacting to Carole and not instigating. There is a difference. I'd totally discuss why with you in Bethany's thread. Rather than highjack this one, if you like. :)

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Sterling said:

Carole simply does not have explosive finalities to her relationships.  She is still friendly with Adam, and she maintains friendships with former NYH cast members.

As I said, Carole is insufferable with her stupid outfits and her holier-than-thou attitude, but Carole does not gaslight and then smear.

A key trait in a Narcissist's toolbox is to charmingly draw someone in, only to later tear them down.  

The cycle is:  Idealize, Devalue, Discard.   Bethenny has done this with every single one of the above mentioned people, including Carole.  (Except Kelly, where Bethenny started out not liking her, as Kelly dared to not remember having met Bethenny at a party.  To a narcissist, that's like gasoline).

See from my memory who Carole is feuding with has been one of her major stories pretty much every season. First Luanne, then Aviva, the Jules, then Luanne again, and finally Bethany. Aviva and Jules left the show. Her peace with Luanne has always been short lived and superficial. And now she’s leaving. I’m not sure that’s really such an easy going track record. And she used pretty much the same gaslighting technique with all of them (be a stuck up condescending bitch, then claim she has no idea what the other person’s problem is, then claim the other person won’t take responsibility for causing all the problems of which she caused none). Now I’m not in any way trying to imply she had anything to do with Aviva or Jules leaving or that she is being forced out this time or that the other women didn’t do stuff too or that this makes her any better or worse then any other cast member (they’re all over dramatic, petty bitches) but...I’m just saying. 

• Love 14

I don't think Beth and Carole had a romantic relationship.  Carole was the one that had the "Downtown Julie Brown" dream about Beth, but at the time, I thought it had less to do with wanting to climb into bed with Beth than it did to wanting to climb up her backside. Such a desperate, cringeworthy scene was that.

The reason I think Beth is so upset is she doesn't like losing and because she probably feels used.  Can't say I blame her after dropping all that $$ on Carole & Adam, only to have Adam ask about reimbursement on the PR trip and Carole shading Beth every chance she gets.

Ride or die, my arse.

• Love 13
20 hours ago, Rap541 said:

• Love 9
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Agreed. Carole was done. Bethenny is exhausting to many of us just watching her from afar. Can't imagine being around her in real life. 

Even though I don't believe for a second that she was let go, or asked not to come back, why would it matter to anyone other than Carole? Bethenny was not asked to come back for 3 jobs because the fans were not interested or she just let her head get too big. When she's on her own it's just TOO MUCH BETHENNY. 

Sometimes I get migraines and my pet names for them are my Bethennys. 

Anyhow, back to Carole. I didn't much like her at first, but she has redeemed herself in my books.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 9

I saw something I thought was quite funny, I can't remember where I just know it wasn't on the NY threads

Something was being discussed non RHONY related and someone mentioned Carole.

Another person said who the heck is Carole?

The person who mentioned Carole said Carole from RHONY

The other person said...oh you mean the one with the dentures?

I don't think Carole has dentures, but I think something is up with the veneers she chose or possibly the injections she's had in the face was more heavy handed on one side. There's something askew when she talks, eats.

Anyhoo this made me think of this and LOL

tenor.gif

• Love 7
3 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

See from my memory who Carole is feuding with has been one of her major stories pretty much every season. First Luanne, then Aviva, the Jules, then Luanne again, and finally Bethany. Aviva and Jules left the show. Her peace with Luanne has always been short lived and superficial. And now she’s leaving. I’m not sure that’s really such an easy going track record. And she used pretty much the same gaslighting technique with all of them (be a stuck up condescending bitch, then claim she has no idea what the other person’s problem is, then claim the other person won’t take responsibility for causing all the problems of which she caused none). Now I’m not in any way trying to imply she had anything to do with Aviva or Jules leaving or that she is being forced out this time or that the other women didn’t do stuff too or that this makes her any better or worse then any other cast member (they’re all over dramatic, petty bitches) but...I’m just saying. 

Feuding? Aside from Bethenny, Carole had a major problem with Aviva once Aviva tried to switch it up on camera that she'd used a ghostwriter.

I think Carole found LuAnn to be a nuisance in trying to create a "our kind of people" friendship during Carole's first season, but that level never ever ever rose to the level we've seen this season with Bethenny nor the season we saw with Aviva. Carole never feuded with Jules either. Certainly Jules never saw it as such since just this year on some podcast she spoke well of Carole while still having a negative reaction to Bethenny. Jules herself said that one-on-one, Carole was great but that when she got around Bethenny she kind of fell back.

• Love 4

On the subject of Carole's teeth, I watched an episode the other day from the baby shower she threw. She's sitting in the window seat talking to Ramona, and she's laughing. Her entire row of bottom teeth are showing and there are a couple in the front that are almost a complete 90 degree angle from her lip. Turned completely sideways. I'll have to watch more recent epis to see if she's had them fixed, but that might also be why she has a hard time chewing with her mouth closed.

• Love 4