Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

On the subject of Carole's teeth, I watched an episode the other day from the baby shower she threw. She's sitting in the window seat talking to Ramona, and she's laughing. Her entire row of bottom teeth are showing and there are a couple in the front that are almost a complete 90 degree angle from her lip. Turned completely sideways. I'll have to watch more recent epis to see if she's had them fixed, but that might also be why she has a hard time chewing with her mouth closed.

I’d rather think her issues with chewing with her mouth open are due to dental issues than thinking that she just doesn’t have good manners. I don’t like it but I can be more forgiving if it’s a physical thing. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’d rather think her issues with chewing with her mouth open are due to dental issues than thinking that she just doesn’t have good manners. I don’t like it but I can be more forgiving if it’s a physical thing. 

I absolutely think it does. Just tried to chew my sandwich while jutting my upper teeth out. Almost impossible to do without my mouth being open.

What I won't do for science.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, ryebread said:
42 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I absolutely think it does. Just tried to chew my sandwich while jutting my upper teeth out. Almost impossible to do without my mouth being open.

What I won't do for science.

In today's world with the plethora of solutions to this that don't include adult braces there is no reason for her to continue with this severe an overbite.  Unless she has decided that it's her thing.  Much like Lauren Hutton.  I had one almost that bad and went with the braces back in the day.  After, I could take a bit out of an apple.  I could just smile in a picture.  I could chew without my teeth hitting each other.  So no sympathy from me.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Sometimes I get migraines and my pet names for them are my Bethennys. 

LOL  (What do you call constipation  -- the Stankel? ; )

19 hours ago, Normades said:

It just seems strange that B is so distraught about the relationship.

Not dismissing the lady pond theory (it could be true) but I don't think Frankel gives a genuine fuck about Carole (Bethenny doesn't cares about anybody but herself and Bryn, imo). I think the elevated emotion is fueled (in part) by panic that Carole might start questioning Bethenny's stories about Jason/the"stalking"  in the same way Carole started questioning Frankel's lies about her. ("If she lied about me, maybe she lied about him, too.")

I also wonder if Radziwill's ability to walk away from RHoNY is driving Frankel's (more recent) venom.

At close to fifty, Frankel is stuck in reality tv.  All her attempts to get out have failed miserably; the public rejected her as a talk show host, a radio host, a design host, and there's no on-camera venues left to explore. She couldn't breakout, or breakaway. So Frankel is going to have to mud wrestle all over again next season  -- same shit, different decade -- and that wasn't the gameplan; that wasn't how it was supposed to all play out. Bethenny was supposed be like Carole; use reality tv and then forever leave it behind for greener pastures and the A-list crowd. Instead, it's another year of tits & ass, ugly conflict,  screaming and behaving badly for the cheap seats. She's stuck in a hell of her own making, and that makes people vicious and bitter, makes them strike out at everybody around them.

And as Ramona said, Bethenny is always tearing the other women down, and (to me) it's because Frankel believes the one thing she does well -- get attention on reality tv  -- is beneath her. She's above what has proven to be her most reliable talent,  and I think that enrages her;  she was meant for better things.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 19
11 minutes ago, film noire said:

Not dimsissing the gay theory (it could be true) but I don't think Frankel gives a genuine fuck about Carole -- Bethenny doesn't cares about anybody but herself and Bryn, imo - I think the elevated emotion is fueled (in part) by panic that Carole might start questioning Bethenny's stories about Jason/the"stalking"  in the same way Carole started questioning Frankel's lies about her. I also wonder if Radziwill's ability to walk away from RHoNY is driving Frankel's (more recent) venom.

At close to fifty, Frankel is stuck in reality tv.  All her attempts to get out have failed miserably; the public rejected her as a talk show host, a radio host, a design host, and there's no on-camera venues left to explore. She couldn't breakout, or breakaway. So Frankel is going to have to mud wrestle all over again next season  -- same shit, different decade -- and that wasn't the gameplan; that wasn't how it was supposed to all play out. Bethenny was supposed be like Carole; use reality tv and then forever leave it behind for greener pastures and the A-list crowd. Instead, it's another year of naked tits & ass and screaming and behaving like a lunatic for the cheap seats. She's stuck in a hell of her own making, and that makes people vicious and bitter, makes them strike out at everybody around them.

And as Ramona said, Bethenny is always tearing the other women down, and I think it's because Frankel believes the one thing she does well -- get attention on reality tv  -- is beneath her; she's above what has proven to be her most reliable talent and, imo, that enrages her. She was meant for better things than this.

Oh, this theory makes a lot of sense. 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, film noire said:

Not dismissing the lady pond theory (it could be true) but I don't think Frankel gives a genuine fuck about Carole (Bethenny doesn't cares about anybody but herself and Bryn, imo). I think the elevated emotion is fueled (in part) by panic that Carole might start questioning Bethenny's stories about Jason/the"stalking"  in the same way Carole started questioning Frankel's lies about her. ("If she lied about me, maybe she lied about him, too.")

I also wonder if Radziwill's ability to walk away from RHoNY is driving Frankel's (more recent) venom.

At close to fifty, Frankel is stuck in reality tv.  All her attempts to get out have failed miserably; the public rejected her as a talk show host, a radio host, a design host, and there's no on-camera venues left to explore. She couldn't breakout, or breakaway. So Frankel is going to have to mud wrestle all over again next season  -- same shit, different decade -- and that wasn't the gameplan; that wasn't how it was supposed to all play out. Bethenny was supposed be like Carole; use reality tv and then forever leave it behind for greener pastures and the A-list crowd. Instead, it's another year of tits & ass, cheap conflict,  screaming and behaving badly for the cheap seats. She's stuck in a hell of her own making, and that makes people vicious and bitter, makes them strike out at everybody around them.

And as Ramona said, Bethenny is always tearing the other women down, and (to me) it's because Frankel believes the one thing she does well -- get attention on reality tv  -- is beneath her. She's above what has proven to be her most reliable talent,  and I think that enrages her;  she was meant for better things.

I agree with most of what  you said, but is Carole really going on to greener pastures?  What does she have on the horizon?  I believe you're spot on about B thinking reality shows are beneath her.  She thought she would be the next Oprah with her talk show.  I really hope Carole is questioning all the things B said about Jason.  No matter what Jason has done, Carole took up the mantle of spreading the word (according to B) about how horrible Jason is.  With limited or no contact with the man and only the word of B to go on, she allowed B to use her as a means to spread cruel gossip and innuendo about him.  Neither of them had any concern how Bryn might feel about having her dad spoken about in a derogatory way publicly, and Jason had no means to counter anything they said without breaking the court order.  I thought it was disgusting behavior on both of their parts.  Personally I can't stand either one of those shrews, but I did like the way Carole seemed to be the only one who could take B on in a fight without losing her cool and it really bothered B.  For that, I will miss the asshole.  Tinsley will have a hard time next year because B will definitely be gunning for her.  I also think the other women will go right back to worshipping queen B.  So disgusting!

• Love 9

At close to fifty, Frankel is stuck in reality tv.  All her attempts to get out have failed miserably; the public rejected her as a talk show host, a radio host, a design host, and there's no on-camera venues left to explore. She couldn't breakout, or breakaway. So Frankel is going to have to mud wrestle all over again next season  -- same shit, different decade -- and that wasn't the gameplan; that wasn't how it was supposed to all play out. Bethenny was supposed be like Carole; use reality tv and then forever leave it behind for greener pastures and the A-list crowd. Instead, it's another year of tits & ass, cheap conflict,  screaming and behaving badly for the cheap seats. She's stuck in a hell of her own making, and that makes people vicious and bitter, makes them strike out at everybody around them.

I don't disagree that this could be Bethenny's mindset, because I think it's pretty plausible. Where I do disagree is the idea that Carole has ridden the reality show train successfully and now has greener pastures and is stepping up to or back to (depending how you look at it) the A list crowd.  I mean really, is dressing up like Lil Miss Muffett to shill Dunkin Donuts helping Carole reclaim her lost society glory? Likewise her bitching on the way out. Carole is one of the wives who seemed to need the show money. I'm hopeful for her sake, that she was putting a lot of the money from the show aside because I really don't see a lot of gigs coming up for Carole in the future. MMV of course.

• Love 14

IMO considering Bethenny's 1.5 million Twitter followers, it's unlikely that Carole's 317k qualify as a social media trigger.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Normades said:

I agree with most of what  you said, but is Carole really going on to greener pastures?  What does she have on the horizon?  

She mentioned a scripted pilot a few days ago  (she must have read  @HunterHunted and me talking about it! :) and one of the gossip sites online mentioned a Bravo show focusing on travel and local culture -- but even without work, isn't Radziwill's life better than Frankel's life sentence on reality tv?

Carole hangs with the kind of A list crowd Bethenny covets but cannot break into  (many of whom are longstanding friends)  Carole's close to her family, she has a beautiful home, enough financial freedom to walk away from half a million a year, and doesn't have to behave like a rabid howler monkey for $$$  -- sounds like greener pastures  to me :)

I thought it was disgusting behavior on both of their parts.  

Me, too.

I can't stand either one of those shrews, but I did like the way Carole seemed to be the only one who could take B on in a fight without losing her cool and it really bothered B.  

Agreed -- I don't much like Radziwill, but I like the way she handled Frankel.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11

Great post, film noire!  I believe that Carole is going to land on her feet and do just fine.

If Bethenny is so miserable on reality TV, why does she stick around? She obviously doesn't need the money. I am sure it is purely ego-driven but seriously?  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I don't disagree that this could be Bethenny's mindset, because I think it's pretty plausible. Where I do disagree is the idea that Carole has ridden the reality show train successfully and now has greener pastures and is stepping up to or back to (depending how you look at it) the A list crowd.  I mean really, is dressing up like Lil Miss Muffett to shill Dunkin Donuts helping Carole reclaim her lost society glory? Likewise her bitching on the way out. Carole is one of the wives who seemed to need the show money. I'm hopeful for her sake, that she was putting a lot of the money from the show aside because I really don't see a lot of gigs coming up for Carole in the future. MMV of course.

She can always go back on more of those celebrity psychic shows pimping out her friends. Do those shows pay well? 

Edited by bagger
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Great post, film noire!  I believe that Carole is going to land on her feet and do just fine.

If Bethenny is so miserable on reality TV, why does she stick around? She obviously doesn't need the money. I am sure it is purely ego-driven but seriously?  

It takes an incredible amount of money to finance the lifestyle she has built.  Managers, PR people, assistants, accountants, drivers, stylists, hair & makeup people, family court attorneys, clothing, shoes, and on and on.  As reported, her Skinny Girl deal is apparently tied to sales/profits of the line, plus she's developing new stuff which all needs to be promoted and heavily.  The RHO platform is hugely important to that end.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, bagger said:

She can always go back on more of those celebrity psychic shows pumping out her friends. Do those shows pay well? 

That sounds about right.  I don't see Carole writing or producing a TV show.   She has a problem with deadlines and sleeps until noon.

9 hours ago, bagger said:

image.jpeg

• Love 4
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

Great post, just a little comment about this: I always thought that her unwavering need for Martha Stewart to acknowledge her was her driving force, she wants what MS has gotten in her life, professionally and has failed so far, to be a lifestyle maven.

I don't think Carole has a clue what is up for her next, but she is a master at having a five year plan and then moving on to whatever happens next. She might go out with some digs, but she goes out and moves on (and still claps back at b which I love). Carole has a bunch of flaws, for sure. I think if C and b had met off screen, became friends, the same result would have happened, C would have tired of the b drama and moved on. 

I think what triggered b mostly is seeing Carole's social media, along Carole's friends posting about Carole, and she got irritated that Carole had a life that didn't involve b. So the big spoofing of Carole started, like it does with everyone in b's orbit. This time, the spoofee became the spoofer and I love it. 

You and @film noire are rocking my world with your astute, insightful opinions. 

Maybe it’s because I value harmony, serenity and dignity. Carole stays calm. She doesn’t try to humiliate the people she doesn’t like. All right, she rode on the handlebars of Adam’s bicycle. She promoted Dunkin’ Donuts. But compared to Beth who references her vagina every chance she can, exposes her bolt-ons and thong, and “jokes” about rim jobs and braiding p- - -y hair, Carole has conducted herself in a dignified manner. 

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, bagger said:

She can always go back on more of those celebrity psychic shows pimping out her friends. 

Only the ones who die tragically in plane crashes.  Whose friendship she valued so much and wanted to keep so private that she couldn't produce a single picture of her and her friend together for the book that heavily featured their relationship.

• Love 17
42 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Only the ones who die tragically in plane crashes.  Whose friendship she valued so much and wanted to keep so private that she couldn't produce a single picture of her and her friend together for the book that heavily featured their relationship.

And yet she was able to exploit that relationship on a cheap psychic TV show violating their privacy, memory and religious beliefs.  

OK then.....  That makes her a hypocrite and an opportunist in my book

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

stays calm. She doesn’t try to humiliate the people she doesn’t like. 

I would have said that about Carole until this year. Her SM, her blogs were all intended to humiliate Bethenny and the venom level was really off putting and seemed so out of character for her, IMO. This last tweet from Bethenny, after saying pretty much nothing all year, is nothing compared to what Carole was dishing out online all season. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, film noire said:

She mentioned a scripted pilot a few days ago  (she must have read  @HunterHunted and me talking about it! :) and one of the gossip sites online mentioned a Bravo show focusing on travel and local culture -- but even without work, isn't Radziwill's life better than Frankel's life sentence on reality tv?

Thanks for the info.  I wasn't aware of that.  I definitely agree that Carole does seem to have better relationships with family and friends, so I would rather live her life than B's.  As my mother in law said that kind of choice is like between the devil and the deep blue sea.  

1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Maybe it’s because I value harmony, serenity and dignity. Carole stays calm. She doesn’t try to humiliate the people she doesn’t like. All right, she rode on the handlebars of Adam’s bicycle. She promoted Dunkin’ Donuts. But compared to Beth who references her vagina every chance she can, exposes her bolt-ons and thong, and “jokes” about rim jobs and braiding p- - -y hair, Carole has conducted herself in a dignified manner. 

I can't agree on the not humiliating people.  Carole had no problem humiliating Jules and she's been pretty nasty to others.  Also, she was every bit as gross as B.  Remember her interactions with Aviva's dad and discussing LuAnn's orgasm?  Discussing sodomy at a nice dinner?  She and B are really disgusting.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

IMO considering Bethenny's 1.5 million Twitter followers, it's unlikely that Carole's 317k qualify as a social media trigger.

Except that it did lol. Bethenny has five times the Twitter followers (and three times the Instagram followers) than Carole has, and yet Bethenny took to her social media to respond to what someone who supposedly no one likes and has no influence said.

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Except that it did lol. Bethenny has five times the Twitter followers (and three times the Instagram followers) than Carole has, and yet Bethenny took to her social media to respond to what someone who supposedly no one likes and has no influence said.

Carole had been trashing Bethenny on SM all season.  

I think a response from Bethenny was long overdue and well deserved.  

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I think a response from Bethenny was long overdue and well deserved

The height of hypocrisy is Carole whining about how she thought things were fine and then she saw how mean Bethenny was in her THs.  Meanwhile Carole is nasty times ten in her own THs.  That’s where the gaslighting claims come from in my view.  It’s like Carole thinks if she tells me something enough times I’ll believe her and not what I see in front of me.  Odd.

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I think @WireWrap would back me up here and explain that Carole was “trashing” Beth on SM because Carole was finally allowed to watch the episodes and saw what Beth was saying about Carole. 

57 minutes ago, Normades said:

Thanks for the info.  I wasn't aware of that.  I definitely agree that Carole does seem to have better relationships with family and friends, so I would rather live her life than B's.  As my mother in law said that kind of choice is like between the devil and the deep blue sea.  

I can't agree on the not humiliating people.  Carole had no problem humiliating Jules and she's been pretty nasty to others.  Also, she was every bit as gross as B.  Remember her interactions with Aviva's dad and discussing LuAnn's orgasm?  Discussing sodomy at a nice dinner?  She and B are really disgusting.

I watched the Jules episodes last month, and, in my opinion, yes, Carole should have been more gentle and sensitive. But for me, Carole seemed more alarmed and concerned, not mean. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Sure. I was just responding to the idea that because Bethenny has so many more followers than Carole across platforms that whatever Carole shared on her social media wouldn't be a trigger for Bethenny. That wasn't the case.

1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think @WireWrap would back me up here and explain that Carole was “trashing” Beth on SM because Carole was finally allowed to watch the episodes and saw what Beth was saying about Carole. 

I watched the Jules episodes last month, and, in my opinion, yes, Carole should have been more gentle and sensitive. But for me, Carole seemed more alarmed and concerned, not mean. 

I think Jules ultimately saw it that way. I think if Jules thought that Carole was being mean, she wouldn't say nice things about her now. Jules felt the wrath of Bethenny and 'til this day isn't keen on her, and was (as of the spring) kind of giddy at the idea of Carole not backing down from Bethenny this season.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Sure. I was just responding to the idea that because Bethenny has so many more followers than Carole across platforms that whatever Carole shared on her social media wouldn't be a trigger for Bethenny. That wasn't the case.

Yeah and at first I responded thinking the comment was about Carole's SM followers and not just Carole.

It's long past time for the show to focus on something else.     Carole is leaving and dragging this feud out is getting old.  Unfortunately, it's too late in the season to switch gears. 

• Love 1

Gosh, I feel like I was watching a different show.  Carole was the evil one who was mean all season?  Huh?  Yeah.  No.  Beth was no innocent.  Let's start with Beth telling Doris about Adam and the confusing story about Houston....

• Love 6

Haha.  I love that Carole adds "see you next week." Underlying message, I was friends with Heather before, I am still friends with Heather.  

Heather can come see me any week. Unf.

Well, I guess if you've been fired as many times as Beth (her talk show, her show with Fredrick,  so many of her product licensing) you get kind of desperate to point out that RHNY was one of the only things she hasn't been fired from.  That is, if you assume that not being renewed is being fired.

tenor.gif?itemid=7752556

Six seasons is a nice run, and more so when it ends on a relatively good note. It's too bad Beth can't follow suit, but she needs the platform to wallow in her misery and bitchassness.

• Love 5

Let's start with Beth telling Doris about Adam and the confusing story about Houston....

Sure. Is the tale told so awful? Remember, when Bethenny approached Adam, he was maybe kinda sorta not actually even dating Carol steady. Is Carol even officially "In a relationship with" Adam now? Have they been officially in a relationship since mid 2017? 

She called Adam an "operator". She didn't like Adam.

To be totally fucking blunt, I don't much like Adam after his "I have a disability which requires a *service dog* and Baby the dog I don't even own is my service dog and therefore Delta should be boycotted because MY SERVICE DOG (that doesn't belong to me and isn't actually my dog) wasn't allowed to fly for free" silliness, and quite frankly I would like to know Carole's opinion on this issue as she is an actual owner of the dog her sorta boyfriend/coffee fuck was using for attention. 

Carole has been MIGHTY SILENT on her lover/boyfriend/significant other/coffee fuck claiming that her dog is HIS service animal and since she's on her high horse about MORALS and how she doesn't want to do things against her morality, maybe it's time Carole stepped up? 

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, AnnA said:

Sorry about the double post.   It should have been only one post but something went wrong.

Where is Carole's beautiful home?

Well she does have the Radziwell heirloom, the couch that she let all of her babies pee on and scratch up. Clearly it means a lot to her. And her MiL must love her a lot to give her an old couch. So who needs a house? She clearly has it all over Bethany. 

My message for   Carole

https://goo.gl/images/ms4vnB

• Love 4

I think it's very telling, on so many levels, that Carole's thread is so much about Bethany. Suuuuure. She was a real assett to the show. Of course she left of her own volition. She's interesting on her own behalf.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Well she does have the Radziwell heirloom, the couch that she let all of her babies pee on and scratch up. Clearly it means a lot to her. And her MiL must love her a lot to give her an old couch. So who needs a house? She clearly has it all over Bethany. 

My message for   Carole

https://goo.gl/images/ms4vnB

When did we see or Carole say her pets peed on the couch?  The couch has been in rough shape for a while.  Did the cats scratch it?  Maybe but most cats, if they're going to do it,  do their scratching on the side of the couch.  That couch was a classic and clearly Carole loved it for many years.  She does own the apartment so she does have a home, or 'house'.  She may well have it all over Beth because Beth doesn't seem all that happy.  She cried through most of the season.  Money doesn't buy you happiness. 

• Love 7

She may well have it all over Beth because Beth doesn't seem all that happy.  She cried through most of the season.  Money doesn't buy you happiness. 

Muthafucka prays for diarrhea. You can't get much sadder than that.

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Money doesn't buy you happiness, but Bethany's bought Carole and Adam a lot of time in the sun. 

Supposedly according to Beth.  But then again, Beth wasn't happy when Jill kept 'score'.  What comes around goes around when your in that frame of mind.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

Sure. Is the tale told so awful? Remember, when Bethenny approached Adam, he was maybe kinda sorta not actually even dating Carol steady. Is Carol even officially "In a relationship with" Adam now? Have they been officially in a relationship since mid 2017? 

To be totally fucking blunt, I don't much like Adam after his "I have a disability which requires a *service dog* and Baby the dog I don't even own is my service dog and therefore Delta should be boycotted because MY SERVICE DOG (that doesn't belong to me and isn't actually my dog) wasn't allowed to fly for free" silliness, and quite frankly I would like to know Carole's opinion on this issue as she is an actual owner of the dog her sorta boyfriend/coffee fuck was using for attention. 

Carole has been MIGHTY SILENT on her lover/boyfriend/significant other/coffee fuck claiming that her dog is HIS service animal and since she's on her high horse about MORALS and how she doesn't want to do things against her morality, maybe it's time Carole stepped up? 

My point is that some think that Carole is the one starting stuff.  Maybe not.  Beth brought up Adam and Houston.  Heck, I don't like Adam either but that not the point or what this is about in the comments made.  It was about Carole instigating stuff when, in fact, Beth was.

• Love 6

Supposedly according to Beth.  But then again, Beth wasn't happy when Jill kept 'score'.  What comes around goes around when your in that frame of mind.

If Frankel only invited Carole on vacation as a quid pro quo, then she's every bit the user Carole is accused of being...and an even sadder person, to boot.

(Also, creepy married Dennis could've been the one footing the bill, for all we know.)

• Love 8

Since this is a thread about Carole and not Bethany, I don't really care how Bethany felt about Jill. I'm here to talk about Carole. I will say it again, it's interesting that Carole is so boring that even in a thread about her, Bethany dominates. Lol 

• Love 9

I think it's pretty telling that the amazing friends Carole made on RHONY haven't said anything in support of Carole.

Meaning Tinsley, Dorinda even Ramona

These three are very active on Instagram - any one of them could have posted a picture of themselves with Carole and not have to say a word - but put it in the lead spot. Coupon Cabin doesn't count.

KFB exclusive - When asked directly how she felt about Carole's departure, Tinsley had this to say

anigif_original-6783-1446552820-4.gif

• Love 9

I just read a review of Luann's cabaret show from last night (not great) and someone in the audience asked her what she thought of Carole leaving. Lu answered "Well I know Carole loved being on the show, so the statement she released about leaving was interesting". Lu seems to imply that Carole was fired. Which I would imagine many would conclude, as if Carole left of her own accord, why be so bitter and petty about it? 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I just read a review of Luann's cabaret show from last night (not great) and someone in the audience asked her what she thought of Carole leaving. Lu answered "Well I know Carole loved being on the show, so the statement she released about leaving was interesting". Lu seems to imply that Carole was fired. Which I would imagine many would conclude, as if Carole left of her own accord, why be so bitter and petty about it? 

Here is Carole exiting 30 Rockerfeller Center:

Y8yM.gif

Technically, she used her own 2 feet, so she did leave on her own accord.

Now willingly is another story - Bwahahahaha

• Love 10
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

even Ramona.

Ramona (go figure) was very supportive of Carole:

"I love Carole inside and out," Ramona said, barely able to hold off her tears."I think she's really warm, special, down to earth, truthful, giving, kind, supportive of women, genuine, smart [and] fabulous. I'm like, 'Wow.' "I'm going to miss not being with her doing the next season. It's going to be a void. "This is going to be a void for me.'

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/ramona-singer-nearly-breaks-down-over-carole-radziwill-departure/

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Which was a rich thing for Bethenny to say given who she’s willingly chose to date over the years. Adam is an “operator” because he didn’t want to take pictures of Bethenny without compensation. 

Meanwhile Bethenny is dating (on and off) a man who jinns up lawsuits against the city by fronting money to litigants and expecting a hefty percentage in return should the litigants win.

9 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I think it's very telling, on so many levels, that Carole's thread is so much about Bethany. Suuuuure. She was a real assett to the show. Of course she left of her own volition. She's interesting on her own behalf.

This is only very recent and in part because Carole announced that she was leaving, made reference to “frenemies,” and Bethenny, feeling like a hit dog, hollered in return.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

My point is that some think that Carole is the one starting stuff.  Maybe not.  Beth brought up Adam and Houston.  Heck, I don't like Adam either but that not the point or what this is about in the comments made.  It was about Carole instigating stuff when, in fact, Beth was.

She does. And sometimes Bethenny starts it. Ofttimes, Ramona is the instigator and then there's Dorinda.  They all get their turn.  It's a round robin of bad behavior.  And we eat the worms they drop for us every week.  Those worms just don't taste as good when one of our favorite Housewives is getting bagged on.

I know.  I liked Yolanda. ?

• Love 6

I just spent 15 minutes reading the last three pages of this topic.

WOW.

I don't think $500,000 could compensate me for being strapped down in a virtual pillory and being subjected to strangers' speculations  about my (A) dentures, (B) tastes in cunnilingus, (C) questionable service credentials for my pets, (D) fashion preferences—and you know, anyone who has ever worn elastic waistband anything should really be disqualified from writing derogatory things about anyone else's tastes in fashion!—but, of course, that is just me.  

Still.  This is reading like a script from one of those TV shows on Sorry to Bother You.

I'm gonna miss Carole.  She was kind of RHONY's Elizabeth Bennett.  In fact, without Carole, I'm not sure there's any reason to continue watching RHONY.  Not that I was ever BRAVO or Andy Cohen's preferred demographic anyway.

Flame on!

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, Maximona said:

WOW.

I don't think $500,000 could compensate me for being strapped down in a virtual pillory and being subjected to strangers' speculations  about my (A) dentures, (B) tastes in cunnilingus, (C) questionable service credentials for my pets, (D) fashion preferences—and you know, anyone who has ever worn elastic waistband anything should really be disqualified from writing derogatory things about anyone else's tastes in fashion!—but, of course, that is just me.  

Still.  This is reading like a script from one of those TV shows on Sorry to Bother You.

I'm with you.  Takes a certain kind of special to sign up for putting your life on display for strangers to discuss and disseminate. Agree!

But my hubs says it also takes a certain kind of special to watch these shows. Disagree!

And then there are people who, like you, think it takes a certain kind of special to join these forums to snark these shows. We're all here, so guilty as charged, your 'onna!

• Love 13