Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She thought “having coffee” was subtle?

Maybe they went as friends to Dubai it was more than just couples it was a larger group. And they must see each other fairly often because of Baby who they also share. Adam was just bitching on IG about Delta denying Baby as a service animal because he took her to St. Louis.

No. She thinks most of the viewers are stupid.

That is why we can't have nice things, people who will call their ill behaved oets service animals, when they in fact aren't. Unless baby number 19 went to service classes.m, which would have been documented as a storyline.

• Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

They didn’t. Baby is co-owned by three people. Carole, her neighbor and Meghan king Edmonds brother and they split time with her. Apparently, Adam has joined the arrangement or is just taking Carole’s time because she is in the UK.

Carole is in the UK currently, but Adam was still co-parenting?—Co-personing? Co-sharing? Lol—Baby last summer, last fall, this winter, this spring...

My guess is that the multi-person split of caring for Baby happened after Carole and Adam broke up because while they were together, Baby was definitely theirs (Carole and Adam).

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

My guess is that the multi-person split of caring for Baby happened after Carole and Adam broke up because while they were together, Baby was definitely theirs (Carole and Adam).

No they literally all bought the dog together and it’s been that way from the start and Adam wasn’t one of the owners. She has talked about it a lot.

In the bio for Baby’s IG doesn’t mention Adam. it’s “2 dads, one mom,” though he is in a pic or two.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

Well, if Adam 'fosters' for Carole while she's out of country....that's ok with me.  The most important thing is that the pet feels loved.  And I think she does.

Now...if she's supposed to be an emotional support dog?  Well, um, maybe, not so much.  Yeah, it's been easy in the past to get 'emotional support' status for airlines in the past.  Not so much now.  And I totally get it.  Example:  Woman with the emotional support peacock.  People abuse the rules.  And, yeah, it seems that Adam was abusing the rules with Baby.  Sorry Adam.  Not sorry.  Yeah, I 'get' not wanting to put your pet in a crate in the luggage part of the plane but...not everyone wants to endure a pet because of your emotional need.  Dogs have bitten people on planes.  I don't want to sit next to a 'pet' that I don't know for sure is 'ok'. 

Crap.  I'm not all that secure with the 'person' that I may have to sit next to.  No less a pet.  And don't get me wrong.  I love dogs and cats.  But at the same time, I feel that I shouldn't be forced into a situation. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Yeah, I 'get' not wanting to put your pet in a crate in the luggage part of the plane but...not everyone wants to endure a pet because of your emotional need

Baby is small enough that she would have been allowed in the cabin but he would have had to pay the additional fee which is between $75 and $150 depending on the airline. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Baby is small enough that she would have been allowed in the cabin but he would have had to pay the additional fee which is between $75 and $150 depending on the airline. 

I guess Adam didn't want to pay the additional fee?  Which brings us back to 'emotional' support?

• Love 6
Just now, breezy424 said:

I guess Adam didn't want to pay the additional fee?  Which brings us back to 'emotional' support?

He said she was an actual service dog not emotional support. I think he is just entitled and cheap. She eventually got on for free with her own seat.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He said she was an actual service dog not emotional support. I think he is just entitled and cheap. She eventually got on for free with her own seat.

He is definitely an operator. In this case I agree with Beth.

• Love 14
(edited)

So was it Baby the dog or Baby the cat? Because I genuinely question the trainability of a cat as a service animal and I still pretty openly note that I am an asshole who wonders what the nature of Adam's disability is that he needs a service animal when I have seen him on numerous occasions on tv without a pet within cuddle distance.

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

What the heck is the difference?  One of my kids has a friend who has a dog who wears the 'service' dog vest and gets into first class because of 'papers' gotten online.  It's all a crock.  What kind of 'service' does Baby provide?  And why does she get a free seat? 

Don't get me wrong.  I'm not arguing with you or anything.  I think we're on the same page.  It just bugs...

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

So was it Baby the dog or Baby the cat? Because I genuinely question the trainability of a cat as a service animal and I still pretty openly I am an asshole who wonders what the nature of Adam's disability is that he needs a service animal when I have seen him on numerous occasions on tv without a pet within cuddle distance.

Baby the dog. Bethenny is correct in this case calling Adam an operator. He is just as creepy as Tom. I also think that Dennis is creepy.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

What the heck is the difference? 

A service dog is trained to perform actual tasks. Guide dog, detect seizures, blood sugar levels etc. an emotional support animal is anything that provides companionship.

6 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

And why does she get a free seat? 

I am pretty sure it’s just because the seat next to Adam was empty it was just a contrast to his whining about being stranded.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

A service dog is trained to perform actual tasks. Guide dog, detect seizures, low insulin levels etc. an emotional support animal is anything that provides companionship.

I would gladly volunteer my time to anyone who needs an emotional support human on any flight that ends in a tropical location.

• Love 24

I don't know about an operator but if he's an asshole claiming to need a support animal to the point that he makes a fuss that his dog isn't allowed to fly hugged up against him because he has a special need... so did he bring Baby the dog to Dubai? When does Baby the dog travel with him since he needs a support animal to travel?

• Love 10

The whole thing is just BS.  What does Baby 'support' or provide 'service' for? 

The ironic part is that Baby is a time share pet.  So I guess Adam (who isn't even an official part time owner) only needs support or service part of the time?

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I don't know about an operator but if he's an asshole claiming to need a support animal to the point that he makes a fuss that his dog isn't allowed to fly hugged up against him because he has a special need... so did he bring Baby the dog to Dubai? When does Baby the dog travel with him since he needs a support animal to travel?

Excellent points!

• Love 7

And again, for the record I soundly support anyone who genuinely needs a support animal. I'm angry at the idea that someone is scamming the system just to bring their dog with them without charge. I'm questioning Adam's need because by all reports he's not bringing his *support animal* on every trip and has no discernable discibility and I know people with real disibilities who NEED support animals who are forced to provide documentation even tho technically they shouldn't have to but they aren't rich or famous so they have to prove their need.

• Love 11

Maybe her support function is to help him hold his head up straight.  If so, she's not doing a very good job.  ;o)

(Sorry, every time I see a photo of Adam, another neck joke occurs to me.  I'll go smack myself now.)

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

Baby the dog. Bethenny is correct in this case calling Adam an operator. He is just as creepy as Tom. I also think that Dennis is creepy.

Exactly.  This cheapness supports Bs claims that he did not help with the charity because he expected to get paid, and not Carole's revisionist history. I was neutral about him until this BS. I would offer to be Ramona's unpaid PA for a week if Baby is a legit, not filed papers on the internet BS support dog.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Bs claims that he did not help with the charity because he expected to get paid, and not Carole's revisionist history.

But that was Carole’s story that he couldn’t afford to take off of work if he wasn’t getting paid. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
Just now, biakbiak said:

Bit that was Carole’s story was that he couldn’t afford to take off of work if he wasn’t getting paid. 

I thought Bs story was he asked to get paid, AND THEN Carole was like, he had to work! Prior commitment. Of course he had to get paid, he couldn't lose money from a one day trip. B was arranging travel so it did not cost him.

1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I thought Bs story was he asked to get paid, AND THEN Carole was like, he had to work! Prior commitment. Of course he had to get paid, he couldn't lose money from a one day trip. B was arranging travel so it did not cost him.

Carole only had one story. It’s Bs story that kept changing from the length of the trip to who would pay for what. She claimed at the time in her IG that everyone was responsible for all of their expenses.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Carole only had one story. It’s Bs story that kept changing from the length of the trip to who would pay for what. She claimed at the time in her IG that everyone was responsible for all of their expenses.

Okay. I still think this incident shows Adam to be an entitled user. 

• Love 6

Adam’s behavior was entitled there is not doubt about that as far as I’m concerned, but he isn’t alone in that as noted by poster comments on what they have noticed on whatever flights they’ve taken, re: animals on board.

I still think it’s rich that Bethenny would call someone an “operator” as though she herself is not and has not been one. You don’t get a Skinny Girl anything without finagling connections or asking to be paid for work. It also seems operator-like playing fast and loose with language about what your org (versus your partner org) has raised. And, of course, since her return to the show we’ve seen her operating by making sure her SG brand gets seen in various episodes.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Adam’s behavior was entitled there is not doubt about that as far as I’m concerned, but he isn’t alone in that as noted by poster comments on what they have noticed on whatever flights they’ve taken, re: animals on board.

I still think it’s rich that Bethenny would call someone an “operator” as though she herself is not and has not been one. You don’t get a Skinny Girl anything without finagling connections or asking to be paid for work. It also seems operator-like playing fast and loose with language about what your org (versus your partner org) has raised. And, of course, since her return to the show we’ve seen her operating by making sure her SG brand gets seen in various episodes.

I think anyone who exploits the idea of a "service" dog for petty reasons when they can be life altering and needed companions is morally bankrupt. Adam, from reports isnt even Baby's primary caregiver, so it's pretty clear, to me at least, that Baby is not a companion Adam needs to navigate life. Whether or not he bought some "service dog" certificate through the Internet.

It may be rich that B call someone an operator, full of irony, but that doesn't make Adam any less of one in my eyes.  I think this incident speaks to his character.

Also, this is Bethany, and Carole, and Ramona, etc. ... 's show. They are cast. Adam is some fboy Carole was with.

I have no problem with someone making the best of an opportunity. Take Dorinda's John. He gives me full body shudders, but I never begrudged him his ad placements for Dry Cleaning, because Dorinda was in on it 100 percent in every way, she controlled that, and John is clearly in it for Dorinda first and business reasons second.

Adam, much like Tom, found his way to a housewife and screen time via another housewife and in my opinion, never seemed as invested as say John is, or Carole, despite her protestations, was. I do not like Carole, but it does not mean i think she should be used for her connections.

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I think anyone who exploits the idea of a "service" dog for petty reasons when they can be life altering and needed companions is morally bankrupt. Adam, from reports isnt even Baby's primary caregiver, so it's pretty clear, to me at least, that Baby is not a companion Adam needs to navigate life. Whether or not he bought some "service dog" certificate through the Internet.

It may be rich that B call someone an operator, full of irony, but that doesn't make Adam any less of one in my eyes.  I think this incident speaks to his character.

Also, this is Bethany, and Carole, and Ramona, etc. ... 's show. They are cast. Adam is some fboy Carole was with.

I have no problem with someone making the best of an opportunity. Take Dorinda's John. He gives me full body shudders, but I never begrudged him his ad placements for Dry Cleaning, because Dorinda was in on it 100 percent in every way, she controlled that, and John is clearly in it for Dorinda first and business reasons second.

Adam, much like Tom, found his way to a housewife and screen time via another housewife and in my opinion, never seemed as invested as say John is, or Carole, despite her protestations, was. I do not like Carole, but it does not mean i think she should be used for her connections.

How do you decide that he wasn't invested? Carole and Adam broke up a year ago, and Carole has yet to make the claim that she felt used or that she thought Adam wasn't committed to her during those three years together. Tom couldn't even fake being happy or satisfied with LuAnn for the blink of an eye that they were together. The two men are not comparable in my book.

I still think that Adam was entitled in trying to get Baby to fly in the actual cabin, but for me, I wouldn't call him (or the hundreds of others who make these claims) morally bankrupt. To me they're simply entitled jerks because, in my mind, moral compasses are subjective.

• Love 4

Adam started giving me really bad vibes on his Instagram about a year ago, but this is really gross. It shows zero consideration for the other people flying on the plane and, inevitably, people like Adam who abuse the system make it more difficult for people who actually need a service animal. Fucking gross.

• Love 10
22 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I love that airlines are cracking down on this nonsense. Please don't trash me, people with real need for an emotional support or service animal, I am saying this for you as well. Too many people just want their pets with them all the time so they insist their pet is an emotional support animal and then how DARE anyone deny their disability needs? Their disability needs that they aren't required to define or prove, and they know it as they smirk about how they're getting their way.

I know I am not allowed to ask because HOW DARE I but... what is the nature of Adam's disability that he needs an emotional support animal that he other wise does not appear to take places?

*My question is rhetorical. I know the politically correct answer is that he doesn't have to provide any proof that he actually has a disability. But speaking as someone with pet dander allergies (and I have medical tests proving it) I tire of the "tee hee I just love my puppy and don't want to pay for him to fly so I *have a disability* so fuck you all my pet's gonna ride!" attitude. I will gladly deal with my allergies for someone who has a genuine need but since Adam isn't walking around with the dog within arm's reach 24-7, yeah, I am gonna question the nature of his disability

With you all the way. People with real disabilities get questioned like they are spies. 

12 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I would gladly volunteer my time to anyone who needs an emotional support human on any flight that ends in a tropical location.

Brilliant! 

33 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Click on the picture and it will open and you can read the comments.

Adam always looks like he needs a neck brace in his pictures.

I found a pix on his IG where he is standing straight. Hmmm, maybe it's a recent problem connected to his neck that he needs the emotional support from Baby for. I tried but couldn't link the pix. Sorry, I'm just being mean. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Baby always looks like he/she is in need of a bath, an eye cleaning and a good brushing. Between 3 owners plus pet sitters one of them could make sure he/she looks presentable.

Remember when Carole took Baby for a photo shoot and hadn't even had the dog groomed?

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 11

Omg, he actually asked people to boycott Delta over this? Adam, Delta employs many people in this country. They work every single day to make a living. Weird, I know. 

I think if Adam wants to demand a boycott and endanger the jobs of people who weren't involved in his particular incident all because he has a disability that requires him to have an emotional support animal or service animal.... then I really want to know what the nature of his disability is and what training Baby as had. I also want to know why Adam doesn't have full time care and ownership of an animal he needs for an actual medical problem.

I know per the disability laws, *Delta* isn't allowed to ask but if I am gonna boycott Delta and fuck over people, I want to know what's wrong with Adam that he needs his dog on the flight as support or service.

• Love 9

So basically Adam got to have his dog to play with on the flight because "he has a disability" that will no doubt magically disappear when he drops the time share dog off.

People who need support animals usually need them all the time. I call bull shit on Adam's claims. It's assholes like Adam who make it ten times more difficult for people with real need to receive accomadations. He's an asshole of the worst kind. 

Carole's taste in best buddies begins to indicate some character flaws on her part. She certainly doesn't pick well. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I don't understand how it would even be possible for Baby to be a legitimate support animal; doesn't her other owner live in CA? How can she offer comfort and support to someone when she's with her co-owner, across the country in another state? The whole story reeks of BS.

I was disappointed Delta didn't boot him from the initial flight for being such a pain in the ass disrupting flight operations.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

doesn't her other owner live in CA? How can she offer comfort and support to someone when she's with her co-owner, across the country in another state? T

No Baby’s owners all live in the same building in NY. Carole claims to have another dog that she rarely talks about that lives with someone in LA.

• Love 2

He's not even one of her owners! So the fact that he's trying to claim Baby as HIS service dog (his # says service NOT emotional support) is ludicrous and beyond distasteful.

Boycott sexy salads! Zero radishes for this dolt!

I can't hold Carole responsible for Adam's actions but I do hope this gets called out at the reunion. I doubt it since no one ever asks Carole the hard questions or puts her in the hot seat since she's Andy's personal friend.

Again, he does seem to vacation a lot so I can see why Bethenny called him an operator. She knows one when she sees one and I'm sure going on multiple vacations (some on her dime) she had a first hand view of his wheelings and dealings.

• Love 8

Adam's true disability seems to be that he is an unintelligent grifter and a Class A whiny little bitchman. None of this actually qualifies him to have a service dog/emotional support animal on a flight.

• Love 17

He's not even one of her owners! So the fact that he's trying to claim Baby as HIS service dog (his # says service NOT emotional support) is ludicrous and beyond distasteful.

Yup. There's no such thing as a part time service animal. I've never heard of someone of an adult age and mental capacity not being the owner of the animal that acts as a service animal. He's a lying asshole, lying about having a disability in order to get what he wanted. 

I have fewer issues about Carole's claim that he was unfairly depicted. An asshole who lies about this kind of shit will also lie about what went down over the charity request.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ryebread said:

What was Carole thinking?

I'm so hot I can get a younger man. I'm so sexy he dumped Nicole for me! 

Having a younger man played into her SATC persona she was desperately trying to cultivate. She thought herself sexy and desirable because of the age gap and he got tons of free publicity and perks (a much better gig being on multiple episodes over several seasons playing her "bf" than Lu's sometime chef on just one episode).

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I don't understand how it would even be possible for Baby to be a legitimate support animal; doesn't her other owner live in CA? How can she offer comfort and support to someone when she's with her co-owner, across the country in another state? The whole story reeks of BS.

I was disappointed Delta didn't boot him from the initial flight for being such a pain in the ass disrupting flight operations.

Adam was playing fast and loose, which is shitty. That kind of entitlement irks me because he also had the nerve to even suggest a boycott of Delta since he wasn’t getting his way. It’s akin to LuAnn’s entitlement that police had the gall to arrest her. It’s a very specific entitlement that annoys the ever living hell out of me. 

1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

I'm so hot I can get a younger man. I'm so sexy he dumped Nicole for me! 

Having a younger man played into her SATC persona she was desperately trying to cultivate. She thought herself sexy and desirable because of the age gap and he got tons of free publicity and perks (a much better gig being on multiple episodes over several seasons playing her "bf" than Lu's sometime chef on just one episode).

I think that Carole believes she’s sexy and desirable, full stop. I think it’s that air of confidence that attracts people (men who want to date her and women who want to befriend her) to her. (I low key (highest of keys lol) think this is one of the reasons why Carole irks some people. Because they think she’s not attractive so how dare she carry herself as though she believes not only that she’s attractive but that she’s sexy as well.)

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 6
(edited)

To me she has always come off as a slouchy schlub, with an elderly voice, mannerisms and body movements. While she has declared her self  as aging backwards, hot enough to have a career as a pole dancer (but seriously I can't see her having any sexy dance moves) I have seen none of it, she has never carried or presented herself as sexy or attractive (which is fine, she doesn't have to). The only thing she has in her favor is she is slender, wears designer clothing and probably pays a lot for her hair (especially those seasons she was sporting extensions). But now she gets her face pumped full of botox and fillers so much she resembles the creature from Saw. But she has never come off as sexy to me, ever and now with her grotesque plastic surgery or whatever she is doing to her face, she is deep into Mama Elsa territory. On the dates we saw her on she is painful to watch, not witty or clever but awkward and embarrassing. Of course she latched onto a younger guy who needed help so she could regale him with stories of her past while increasing his IG, taking him to events and on vacations while paying for everything. If Carole dated men who were younger and on her financial level (like Heidi Klum ) then it would be another matter. But good for her for taking homeless Adam in and giving him free publicity, maybe she can write him off as a charitable tax deduction.

But her looks aren't why she's not sexy, it's her personality 100%,

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 8

This is a rare state on these boards -- it appears there is universal (?) agreement on Adam's Baby-as-Support BS. Hopefully, his name is now flagged in the Delta system and he will be denied boarding if he tries this down the road. And if he pitches a fit, have the cops called on his soy-boy ass.

In several of the cases I'v read or heard about where a (non) "service" dog bit another passenger, the victim had limited recourse (the dog's owner had no money or no insurance etc). I feel the *MDs or other healthcare workers who accommodate their patients by agreeing to authorize pets as service animals (especially if they've never met it and have no idea as to the training) should be held accountable if said animal harms someone. 

* Just this past Wednesday I was at a holi bbq where this was being discussed. To their credit, the 2 MDs involved had declined the requests because of the potential for liability blowback.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Adam was playing fast and loose, which is shitty. That kind of entitlement irks me because he also had the nerve to even suggest a boycott of Delta since he wasn’t getting his way. It’s akin to LuAnn’s entitlement that police had the gall to arrest her. It’s a very specific entitlement that annoys the ever living hell out of me. 

I think that Carole believes she’s sexy and desirable, full stop. I think it’s that air of confidence that attracts people (men who want to date her and women who want to befriend her) to her. (I low key (highest of keys lol) think this is one of the reasons why Carole irks some people. Because they think she’s not attractive so how dare she carry herself as though she believes not only that she’s attractive but that she’s sexy as well.)

Not even close. LOL Luann was drunk out of her mind when she kept asking why she was being arrested, IMO, she wouldn't understand much of anything, let alone being arrested in that state. Adam on the other hand was/is an entitled ass that thought he could pull a fast one.

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Not even close. LOL Luann was drunk out of her mind when she kept asking why she was being arrested, IMO, she wouldn't understand much of anything, let alone being arrested in that state. Adam on the other hand was/is an entitled ass that thought he could pull a fast one.

Lol naw but entitlement is entitlement. LuAnn has shown the grossest sense entitlement while sober, so it's not all that different that the same entitlement was present while she was drunk. Adam's brand of entitlement with that Delta flight is very much the same as LuAnn's: gross. 

• Love 2