Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

A.) She didn't write that

B.) MTV is going to hire her back

C.) She may have filed for divorce but it's all bullshit. This reeks of an orchestrated attempt to get her back in the public's good graces.

Excuse me while I take my Silkwood shower now.

Well, it does say “me and the kids, “so maybe she did write part of it!

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

I don’t  believe it one bit. Since being dropped by MTV she is no longer in the spotlight and her social media clicks are fading fast. She’s lost endorsement deals and other business. What better way to regain clicks and get back in the spotlight...make up a fake news story and in a few months or so reunite with the psychopath.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, ravencroft said:

One of the gossip sites I follow is already saying that the whole thing is fake. TBH considering they (J&D) have sold stories before, not surprised 

Yeah, that mopey, emo pic UBT posted that was all, "So sad...gonna drink a beer" was waaaayyyyy off brand for him. If Jenelle truly filed for divorce, that pic would have been of him giving the finger and accompanied by a wall of expletive-filled text and admitting to killing the other dog they recently acquired. 

47 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Yeah, that mopey, emo pic UBT posted that was all, "So sad...gonna drink a beer" was waaaayyyyy off brand for him. If Jenelle truly filed for divorce, that pic would have been of him giving the finger and accompanied by a wall of expletive-filled text and admitting to killing the other dog they recently acquired. 

Exactly! David is too calm about all of this. Jenelle leaving in the middle of the night, seen on social media chilling with Jeremy of all people, just enjoying herself without Lurch stuck on her like flies to shit?  No way he wouldn't  have tried to choke the life out of her the minute she returned to the Land to collect little Emphysema.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

I don't believe any of it. She was in NY last week talking to MTV, now she says she's filing for divorce. This is something they (Thundercunt & UBT) cooked up in hopes of getting back on the MTV teat. He'll hang in the background, but they'll still be together.

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I don't believe any of it. She was in NY last week talking to MTV, now she says she's filing for divorce. This is something they (Thundercunt & UBT) cooked up in hopes of getting back on the MTV teat. He'll hang in the background, but they'll still be together.

💯

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rhofmovalley said:

A lie invented to sell stories and to get her "job" back. I bet the two stoners came up with this plan with input from MTV. 

Oh! You know MTV is smack in the middle of it. I'm sure they promised her they'd make sure she's portrayed as a poor, defenseless "mother" trapped in an abusive relationship who barely escaped with her life.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see right through it, though. UBT beat Kaiser, she did nothing. He beat Nugget almost to death in front of her kids, then shot her close enough for them to hear, she did nothing. She lost $400k a year because of him, she did nothing. The kids were taken away from them, she did nothing. But, when the bank account is almost empty, she pretends to leave because she wanted to get away from the psycho and stages a fake divorce.

Oh well, maybe Kaiser can go live with Doris now. There's no way in hell Jenelle will want to take care of him by herself. Poor Enchilada will have to bounce back and forth between the swamp and wherever Jenelle is crashing for the week. Or, she'll just leave her with UBT.

Isn't Keiffer supposed to get out of the can soon? Maybe MTV can contact him and see if he wants to be part of her redemption story? Bet he still has his green hoodie😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 11

I know it's not funny but DAMN I wanted this to be true soooo bad. I don't like Janelle but I don't want him to snap and kill her. I can totally see all the points of our great posters that it's a sham by MTV and /Easons for a cash grab and redemption.

Dammit! These little bitches are sending me over to the Duggars to cool off.

You know it's a fucked up day when Janelle sends you screaming for fundy pie.

Sand colored pie, Jill made it.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Oh! You know MTV is smack in the middle of it. I'm sure they promised her they'd make sure she's portrayed as a poor, defenseless "mother" trapped in an abusive relationship who barely escaped with her life.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see right through it, though. UBT beat Kaiser, she did nothing. He beat Nugget almost to death in front of her kids, then shot her close enough for them to hear, she did nothing. She lost $400k a year because of him, she did nothing. The kids were taken away from them, she did nothing. But, when the bank account is almost empty, she pretends to leave because she wanted to get away from the psycho and stages a fake divorce.

Oh well, maybe Kaiser can go live with Doris now. There's no way in hell Jenelle will want to take care of him by herself. Poor Enchilada will have to bounce back and forth between the swamp and wherever Jenelle is crashing for the week. Or, she'll just leave her with UBT.

Isn't Keiffer supposed to get out of the can soon? Maybe MTV can contact him and see if he wants to be part of her redemption story? Bet he still has his green hoodie😂

Yes and it very well could be staged, but she doesn't care about any of the child abuse, kids being taken away, dog killings, etc. What could have pushed her over the edge was the fact that she lost her income and she knew with him in the picture, she wouldn't be able to get it back. She might actually have to get a.. dare I say it... job. So maybe she weighed her options and figured MTV would take her back if she divorces him. But it doesn't matter because even if it's true, it won't be long before another loser comes into her life and she gets engaged to him. She'll never be with a Cole type. She lives off of chaos too much.

• Love 21
10 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

💯

I don't believe it, either. MTV can say she filed for divorce, so they'll continue filming her. Then, her storyline will be about divorce and raising the kids alone (HA).

I predict that meanwhile, she'll see David secretly on the side. She'll say he got counseling and there will be a miraculous redemption and reconciliation in the future.

I won't believe it until I see actual legal divorce finalization and Jenelle has a new man in her life (because David would never allow that, even for filming $$).

• Love 14

Clearly I’m in the minority, but I believe it.  I don’t think she came to the decision on her own, but the seed was planted and she figured “OK”.  I imagine MTV is putting her and the kids up somewhere so it has been easy for her (not that it’s easy for anyone to leave an abuser, but that I believe someone is taking care of all the details for her).

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm hoping she gets and stays single. She is codependent and needs to grow into her own. She doesn't stand a chance while she hooks up with anyone.

Like Y'all I'm not holding my breath....just hoping.  

didn't she meet David online the same day she broke up with Nathan?  i am not optimistic...

• Love 7
On 10/31/2019 at 9:05 PM, LotusFlower said:

It’s totally fake.  Her announcement comes just days after meeting with MTV to discuss her return - what a coincidence!  

This is all about money.  Jenelle experienced life without MTV money for a mere few months and can’t hack it.  

It always stood out to me that MTV made a point to only say they weren’t “currently filming with” Jenelle whenever all this happened.  They never officially fired her because the problems were all David-related, and their priority has always been to continue the “journeys” of the original teen moms, so they orchestrated it all in order to keep their options open.  

MTV is so gross.  

Agree. Jenelle has no way to earn money to support her kids. She has zero skills and only held a server job at a restaurant for a short period of time and was fired. She has a medical assistant certificate but never held a job in that field. All that would be left for her is stripping for living. I remember when Barbara was bawling to the cameras about Jenelle losing her MTV gig and how she wouldn't be able support herself and the kids. At some point MTV needs to pull the plug on this show and move on but that is something they are woefully slow to do. Look at how they revived the Jersey Shore franchise...ugh. She's probably broke at this point but MTV should be careful because David is a huge liability. He will remerge at some point if they start filming her and it will be messy. I don't believe this divorce thing at all...and MTV shouldn't either.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, teapot said:

didn't she meet David online the same day she broke up with Nathan?  i am not optimistic...

She didn't break up with Nathan. He dumped her and she tried for months and months to get him back. Remember her wailing to him on the phone that she 'hadn't touched another man's skin' for two whole years? And, her standard 'I've been crying my eyes out for like two hours, dude'. I think it was a year or more after Nathan until she found the monster on Tinder.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 10/29/2019 at 3:30 PM, galaxychaser said:

Why is she in my town? NYC has enough crazy as is.

Better than mine! We have enough problems.

I’m 50/50 on whether she actually divorces him.

Pros - he’s a real violent, homophobic, misogynistic POS who most probably has abused her and the kids. He was just raised that way Dude! Definitely has ruined her ridiculous paying “career”.

Cons - it’s Jenelle.

What I really want to know who gets The Land if it does happen. They’ve probably sunk a ton of money into that sinking piece of swamp next to a paper mill. I can’t believe it’s worth much more than the Deed it’s written on.

We should have a contest on who can write the best Redfin description. Chickens, pigs (plus related coops) and guns should definitely be mentioned. And that front “security” gate that one can just walk around.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I know it's not funny but DAMN I wanted this to be true soooo bad. I don't like Janelle but I don't want him to snap and kill her. I can totally see all the points of our great posters that it's a sham by MTV and /Easons for a cash grab and redemption.

Dammit! These little bitches are sending me over to the Duggars to cool off.

You know it's a fucked up day when Janelle sends you screaming for fundy pie.

Sand colored pie, Jill made it.  

Seriously FairyDusted - the Duggar’s? Even I had to draw the line at Sister Wives. 

You must have a fabulous strain. I can see it being hilarious.

Speaking of high when I’m actually not - did Jenelle see Jeremy (of Leah) while she was in NYC or just somebody who looked like him?

I always liked Jeremy. One - he has an actual job. And I think he posted a rare Instagram video telling David he was a POS after Nugget murder? 

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - Jeremy rant might also have been after unrepentant psycho compared homosexuals to dogs with fleas.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
42 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Better than mine! We have enough problems.

I’m 50/50 on whether she actually divorces him.

Pros - he’s a real violent, homophobic, misogynistic POS who most probably has abused her and the kids. He was just raised that way Dude! Definitely has ruined her ridiculous paying “career”.

Cons - it’s Jenelle.

What I really want to know who gets The Land if it does happen. They’ve probably sunk a ton of money into that sinking piece of swamp next to a paper mill. I can’t believe it’s worth much more than the Deed it’s written on.

We should have a contest on who can write the best Redfin description. Chickens, pigs (plus related coops) and guns should definitely be mentioned. And that front “security” gate that one can just walk around.

If it really happens, I think she'll walk away from the swamp. She has never lived out in the boonies, and the only reason she moved out there was because he wanted to. THE LAND is paid for and isn't worth much. Maybe $30k for all of it with the improvements (power, water, septic). Casa Swamp isn't worth much and they financed about $150k. It's most likely depreciated to the point of being seriously underwater. Prefabs depreciate rapidly, especially if they weren't installed right and are sinking into the swamp😂 I can totally see her just signing off on the title (yes, their 'house' has a title, just like a car) and letting him try to make the monthly payments. The last time someone sleuthed out the assessors records, the pool was worth more than THE LAND. 

Honestly, they don't have much to fight over. She willingly bought him all of his toys, trucks, boats, motorcycles, etc. He'll claim they were gifts. I don't know if NC is a community property state. If it is, where does she think he'd get money to buy her out of her share of all the crap they've blown money on? I guess she could ask that he sell his junk and give her half of the proceeds? 

I can see them splitting Enchilada 50/50 and no one paying support. Or, her leaving her with him, paying child support and seeing her every other weekend and one night a week. This could work out well for her. She has no interest in taking care of her kids. If she claims she's so stressed, dude, and lets Kaiser go to Doris and leaves Enchilada with UBT, she can go on her merry way, child free while she hunts for her next abusive, loser soulmate.

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Seriously FairyDusted - the Duggar’s? Even I had to draw the line at Sister Wives. 

You must have a fabulous strain. I can see it being hilarious.

Speaking of high when I’m actually not - did Jenelle see Jeremy (of Leah) while she was in NYC or just somebody who looked like him?

I always liked Jeremy. One - he has an actual job. And I think he posted a rare Instagram video telling David he was a POS after Nugget murder? 

LOL! I actually haven’t watched that other show since before the big scandal. They don’t grow a strong enough strain for that but I check on the boards to see what the couples are doing. 

Teen Town exploded yesterday with Janelle and Amber. After the news posted I walked around other forums for a while and came back here. The smart posters pointed out the Janelle’s game. I can’t tell you why I had expected more from Janelle except I just thought maybe she wasn’t as stupid as Amber and might be smarter. I see the error of my ways. I tried to be kind about a selfish brat. Silly me! I won’t give on her a bit from now on! I’d blame PMS but alas, that window closed shut decades ago! 

In closing Janelle is an asshole. Plain and simple. *PPP* ere!

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

LOL! I actually haven’t watched that other show since before the big scandal. They don’t grow a strong enough strain for that but I check on the boards to see what the couples are doing. 

Teen Town exploded yesterday with Janelle and Amber. After the news posted I walked around other forums for a while and came back here. The smart posters pointed out the Janelle’s game. I can’t tell you why I had expected more from Janelle except I just thought maybe she wasn’t as stupid as Amber and might be smarter. I see the error of my ways. I tried to be kind about a selfish brat. Silly me! I won’t give on her a bit from now on! I’d blame PMS but alas, that window closed shut decades ago! 

In closing Janelle is an asshole. Plain and simple. *PPP* ere!

I’m incredibly guilty of saying Jenelle was the most innately intelligent among the TM’s years ago. 

Please forgive me Sweet Baby Jesus - I was wrong.

I think I spent the next year apologizing for my mistake.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’m incredibly guilty of saying Jenelle was the most innately intelligent among the TM’s years ago. 

Please forgive me Sweet Baby Jesus - I was wrong.

I think I spent the next year apologizing for my mistake.

See though, I do think Janelle has the ability to be smart. What if she is scared? Why is she being so stubborn ? 

One thing is certain. They blew a shitload of money! Insane amounts. She’s going to be in a bad way. 

Maci, Gary, Chelsea, Cory and a few others will be fine. Janelle though? Broke as fuck. And that’s really stupid right there.

• Love 18

So, if MTV concedes and brings her back, is that an admission on their part that the ratings are tanking?  Isn’t viewership sinking like the swamp house?

I sometimes feel like this show is never going to end.  But if it actually does end, Jenelle is fucked.  If she is faking a divorce to get her “job” back it must be desperate over there.  What is she going to do when this isn’t an option?  I think this make up fail was a little eye opening for her.  She will never admit it, but she must know in her heart of hearts that all their schemes and quick money scams are not going to pan out because people don’t want to buy their junk.

• Love 13

It really is pathetic that with all the money she has made, Jenelle still owes a significant amount of money on a sinking manufactured home in a swamp/animal graveyard.

Edited by starfire
  • Love 16

So does anyone actually believe they won't take Jenelle back on the show, and that she's actually dumped David?   My personal guess is that if they don't hire her back on the show, or if she doesn't find another reality show, then she'll be right back with David.  

NC is an equitable property division state, not a community property state.  However, I read the difference between the two property laws, and still don't have a clue about the way it really works out in real life.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Twitter purged spam, bot, and fake accounts from many accounts. Jenelle Eason is lost 500,000 followers.

So did Kail.  She is whining.  She’s down from 1.4 million to 600 some odd thousand.  😆😆

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

So, if MTV concedes and brings her back, is that an admission on their part that the ratings are tanking?  Isn’t viewership sinking like the swamp house?

I don’t think so.  I think it’ll just mean that the original teen moms are the bread and butter of this show.  They’ve been trying to introduce new talent with shows like TM3, New Moms Club (or whatever), but for whatever reason, they haven’t caught on.  They’re desperate to keep the “OG’s.”  It’s why they bent over backwards to keep filming Jenelle even after David made it almost impossible, and it’s why they only “paused” filming with her after the bad Nugget PR instead of outright firing her.

It’s why they didn’t fire Amber even though she was arrested and caught abusing her boyfriend for the second time;

And it’s why they re-hired Farrah after their Farrah-less experiment didn’t work (1st time), and then, after firing her again (2nd time), rumor has it they contacted her again to see if she had “changed” in order to bring her back.  

After all, it’s the “journeys” we’re all interested in, right?  

• Love 11
On 11/1/2019 at 11:59 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

The plural of "knife" is...

david1.jpg

^This is why I think it's a scam that Jenelle filed for divorce. If they were really getting divorced/splitting up, no way would he have pics of Jenelle on his SM with comments like "perfect", etc. Also, Jenelle still has pics of her and David on her SM. David would be ranting away if Jenelle really left him and she'd be doing the "woe is me" routine.

David probably thinks they're smarter than the average viewer -- that people will fall for it, and he and Jenelle can laugh all the way to the bank.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

David probably thinks they're smarter than the average viewer -- that people will fall for it, and he and Jenelle can laugh all the way to the bank.

He’s not smarter than us, cuz we know what they’re doing, but they’ll definitely laugh all the way to the bank after MTV starts filming with Jenelle again.

In my view, the onus is more on MTV who try to fool viewers with this false narrative.  

• Love 12

This is def bs. A divorce between the two of them would not go down this smoothly. How stupid does MTV think we are. The psycho who shot and killed an innocent frenchie is just gonna shrug his shoulders and be sad about his divorce. No that psycho would prob burn the house down or kidnap Ensley. Dumb I’m glad I don’t watch the show anymore.

• Love 18
He would be cursing about her and showing videos of him killing all the animals if this divorce story was true. He wouldn't just say she is stupid and call it a day.
Edited by druzy
  • Love 17
11 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

He’s not smarter than us, cuz we know what they’re doing, but they’ll definitely laugh all the way to the bank after MTV starts filming with Jenelle again.

In my view, the onus is more on MTV who try to fool viewers with this false narrative.  

And the foolish viewers who keep watching this mess.

• Love 7