Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

She'll have a much harder time proving she needs more than a temporary restraining order if he has a lawyer and goes to court. They both have plenty of ammunition proving what pieces of shit each of them are and he's going to use everything she said in court during the CPS hearings against her. Which is it, Thundercunt? Is he the perfect family man you testified to under oath? Or, is he the abusive piece of garbage you're claiming now? He's not going to just sit quietly in the swamp and let her keep Enchilada. She's a possession in his eyes. And, a meal ticket. He'll want custody and Jenelle to pay child support. But, if she succeeds in latching onto MTV $$ again, she'll be able to out lawyer him just like they out lawyered Maryssa's grandma and Kaden's mom (for a while). 

Exactly!

Killing that dog and going through the CPS case might be the best thing that ever happened to David........regarding new divorce & custody battle.  

They are both equally awful.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I'm wondering if he got a whiff of a female in heat and took off? You know the dogs aren't and would never be neutered, so it's very possible that he went looking for love and something awful happened to him while out wandering. Or, as some have speculated, UBT killed him and made up the 'someone stole my dog' story to cover his tracks.

Ding ding! Another likely scenario. We know that Psycho Frenchie Killer would never neuter his dogs. 

Goes for Jenelle too. See Jax - aka the “Survivor”.  Hopefully now with a better family, who lets him inside the house and cuts off his balls.

• Love 6

I hate to say it but I’m starting to think this is the real deal. I’m not sure but I’ll tell you the reason why.

shes now admitting to all these things he did that we knew he did. The 911 calls, and I don’t think she’s making up this story about kaiser in the car. 
Jenelle is garbage, but I do believe she’s scared for her life. I think maybe mtv got through to her. I’m sure the money was an incentive but I believe she wants out if this marriage and I definitely believe she’s scared.

David is stupid, but he also knows if she gets back on mtv that’s the better alimony he can sue for. 

I have to add

the story with Kaiser in the car broke my heart. I keep picturing this panicked scared baby trying desperately to unlock the door with a manic psycho holding him hostage. 

• Love 3
On 11/5/2019 at 6:23 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

During one alleged incident Jenelle claims took place on February 17, 2019, David told her, "You can die for all I care. You're a piece of s--t. Biggest piece of s--t I've ever seen." Jenelle claims that she recorded David saying this, who then allegedly locked Kaiser in their running vehicle. "While Kaiser was trying to unlock it, David continuously locked it again with my spare key, scaring both me and Kaiser," Jenelle states in the documents. 

Late last month, Jenelle states that she arranged for childcare and traveled out of town for business meetings without telling David. In response, David allegedly accused Jenelle of cheating on him and sent her a picture of an unidentified man and wrote, "This is your new boyfriend. I'm going to break his neck and feed you his head." David then allegedly texted her, "My goal in life is to make sure you regret leaving me like this."

This is fucking disgusting.  I am sick reading this.  He has done so many horrific things, but his cruelty to Kaiser is what bothers me the most.  That poor sweet little boy.  And that piece of shit stayed with the monster and let him scare and fuck with her little son.  I fucking hate her so much.

This whole thing is not going to end well, it makes me very nervous for the kids.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, monicageller said:

Shut up, Barb. She's telling everyone she's in Tennessee when we all know she's hiding out in the basement of her house in North Carolina.

4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Shut up, Barb. She's telling everyone she's in Tennessee when we all know she's hiding out in the basement of her house in North Carolina.

That’s a parody Barbara account. 

57CBD74C-D119-4C34-902A-960C661AF657.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Marley said:

He looks psychotic in that picture and also very haggard. How much drugs were they doing yikes. Poor Maryssa. 

I was thinking the same thing about him.  If I saw him wandering around a carnival I’d grab my kiddo and run the opposite direction.  Creepy AF.

• Love 10
51 minutes ago, alexa said:

She looks terrified.  The way he is pulling her in like he is reminding her who is in control, and she is fake smiling.

That was my first thought! Maryssa's body is rigid and the smile is totally forced. David's hand is clamped around her upper arm. The unspoken message in that picture is scary. It comes across more like a kidnapper and his victim, rather than a father and daughter enjoying a fun night at the fair. That poor child. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Straight up terrorizing Kaiser. Jerk.

She was fine with his abuse of Kaiser for years as long as it benefited her.  Jenelle didn't physically abuse that boy, but as his mother she threw him to the dogs just like she ran and left Ensley when she got scared.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Marley said:

He looks psychotic in that picture and also very haggard. How much drugs were they doing yikes. Poor Maryssa. 

I actually thought he looked nice and cleaned up here. Trimmed beard and all.  Quite a difference from the mountain man psycho he's been portraying for awhile. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

I don't actually think it's a bad picture, but I'm pleased that it's at 7,000 likes & Jenelle has more than 200k for her "I'm leaving him" post (which is about 10x as many as she usually gets, it seems, though I didn't look too closely, & it was a couple of days ago so my memory could be a bit off). 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I actually thought he looked nice and cleaned up here. Trimmed beard and all.  Quite a difference from the mountain man psycho he's been portraying for awhile. 

Yes, I think he's finding that the ted nugent look wasn't helping his causes. It's better to look less like a bridge troll if you're looking to solicit money.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Like others have mentioned, it tears me apart to think of Kaiser trying to unlock the door of a car (was it moving?) to get away from his dad, and to be trapped over and over again. There are a few kids on these shows I just want to take in and make sandwiches for, give them a nice bed with clean sheets and let them watch the amazing world of gumball. Kaiser is #1 on the list. 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 14
36 minutes ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

Like others have mentioned, it tears me apart to think of Kaiser trying to unlock the door of a car (was it moving?) to get away from his dad, and to be trapped over and over again. There are a few kids on these shows I just want to take in and make sandwiches for, give them a nice bed with clean sheets and let them watch the amazing world of gumball. Kaiser is #1 on the list. 

UBT is not Kaiser’s dad.

• Love 3

Stepdad, parental figure. There are a few dads to keep track of and I am getting old and I don't pay as much attention to Jenelle as I should...since the beginning of this teen mom journey my feelings for her have actually dropped. 😉

What is UBT? Unbridled thug? 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 11/6/2019 at 7:09 PM, lovesnark said:

I'm wondering if he got a whiff of a female in heat and took off? You know the dogs aren't and would never be neutered, so it's very possible that he went looking for love and something awful happened to him while out wandering. Or, as some have speculated, UBT killed him and made up the 'someone stole my dog' story to cover his tracks.

See attached if it works.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/pets/this-is-the-dog-breed-thats-no-1-most-likely-to-run-away/amp/

Edited by Jennifersdc
ETA - I think they actually have a photo of a Great Pyr and not an Anatolian Shepherd.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

That pic looks just like the first Anatolian I met. I know they do come in different shades of brown and they have a black muzzle. The thing that makes me laugh is that he bought those dogs because he thinks they're going to guard him. They're not bred for that, they're livestock guardians and are supposed to be penned with their charges when they're pups to bond with them and develop their natural guarding instinct. I know several people with herds of goats who have them or Great Pyrenees and they live with their herds - in their pens/ pastures. They don't wander around the farm free range. But, we know the moron UBT doesn't build pens for the unfortunate critters at the swamp. He had electric livestock fencing for the pigs and the goats were chained up to a doghouse. Anatolians aren't used to protect 70 gazillion chickens running loose 😂🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

So, who else thinks she has a new soulmate in Tennessee? With the exception of Nathan (because he dumped her), she's never broken up with a soulmate until she has a new one in the wings. I also wonder if UBT got caught cheating? That's they ONLY thing she seems to think is a deal breaker. Beat my kids? Fine. Kill my dog? Fine. Beat me? Fine. Get me fired from my $400k a year job? Fine. But, cheat on me and it's over. How many times has she fake cried and blubbered that he's never cheated on her? There is no way in hell she's taking care of Kaiser and Enchilada by herself. 

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 11

image.thumb.png.ecdba77772a655d34c5ab2821d837fa3.png

Jenelle Evans is trying to get back to enjoyable mom duties in wake of her nasty split with David Eason ... and part of those duties include spending time with her ex-BF, Nathan.

The former "Teen Mom 2" star visited a bowling alley/roller arena in Tennessee this week with a couple of her kids -- we're told the youngest two, 5-year-old Kaiser and 2-year-old Ensley -- for some roller skating, bowling, bumper cars and arcade games.

Jenelle's baby daddy, Nathan Griffith, was also on hand ... and a source tells us the two did a routine kid drop-off at the location. Jenelle and Nathan have Kaiser together.

We're told Jenelle appeared to be in very good spirits, and she had no issue snapping a pic with an employee.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

When has Jenelle EVER participated in "joyful mom duties"??? When she was performing the x-rated puppet show for Jace? When she was tossing a filthy Kaiser in his crib to cry and cry? When she was locking the kids out of the house on "the land"? 

I could go on. 

• Love 15

How Jenelle is Using Her Co-Parenting Relationship to Try to Get Back on ‘Teen Mom 2’

The Ashley’s sources tell her that Nathan was there to get Kaiser, and that Kaiser wanted his dad to stay and play with them, which is why Nathan is putting on his shoes in the pic.

“Jenelle has been in hiding so when the employee asked her for a photo, she initially said no, but then felt bad and agreed,” The Ashley’s source tells her. “The girl then immediately called up TMZ.”

The Ashley’s media sources tell her that someone from Jenelle’s camp called up TMZ and asked that the picture not be posted, or at the very least the location not be shared. TMZ did not share the exact location where the photo was taken, so as not to tip off David to where Jenelle and the kids are. (Jenelle did not have a hand in getting that picture released, despite what people may be thinking. She was actually very fearful about the photo getting out.)

Anyway, the photo did, of course, cause some outlets to run stories stating that Nathan and Jenelle may be getting back together. The Ashley can confirm this is not true at all.

“Nathan was there for his son, and his son only,” the source said. “Nathan knows where Jenelle is because she has Kaiser, and now that David is out of the picture, Jenelle has no problem with Nathan seeing Kaiser and spending time with him. Nathan’s girlfriend Ashley is aware and supportive of the situation. There is nothing happening romantically. Nathan is grateful that Jenelle is being decent to him and finally letting him see and talk to Kaiser when he wants to.”

The Ashley hears, though, that Jenelle is trying to use her newly improved relationships with Nathan and her mother Barbara Evans (who is essentially Jenelle’s co-parent for her oldest son Jace) to her advantage.

“Jenelle has made the ‘Teen Mom 2’ producers very aware that she is now getting along with Nathan and Barb,” a production source tells The Ashley. “She has sent them pics of her and her mom, or her and Nathan with the kids, telling them that this is good stuff and that they should be filming it, and that they are missing out.” 

“The producers who are in contact with Jenelle have told her that, while they do want to film her actually getting along with the people in her life, they are reluctant to put out the money and effort to film her, because they know that she could run back to David,” the source said. “Plus, it will be very hard to get a crew together that is willing to film Jenelle at this point. Many of the behind-the-scenes people are genuinely scared to have anything to do with her because of David.”

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

If the divorce is real then I think she has someone new in Tennessee. No way she’s just by herself taking care of her own kids lol. If she hasn’t officially got a new soul matte yet she has one in mind.

• Love 12

Putting her actual location on blast is not cool. I read somewhere that she has some family helping her so I'm just guessing it's a cousin or something she hasn't screwed over personally. YET.

Nathan is a real piece of work too but I'm glad he is seeing his son. Kaiser loves him. That poor kids needs that. It's probably the only thing Nathan has to offer.  

• Love 14
11 hours ago, Soobs said:

Marysa's coping skills must be next, next level. Hopefully, she has a normal adult guiding her in life.

Is Marysa back in public school? I thought I remembered that she wasn't supposed to be homeschooled after she was returned to Jenelle and Lurch's "care."

• Love 5
3 hours ago, TrixieTrue said:

Is Marysa back in public school? I thought I remembered that she wasn't supposed to be homeschooled after she was returned to Jenelle and Lurch's "care."

Yes, she's going to school. Which could be the means to her escape from the swamp. If UBT is acting out more than usual, she can tell a teacher she's afraid to be there and being mandated reporters, her teacher has to call the authorities. That poor girl has been through hell and deserves a chance to be a kid who worries about boys, makeup and clothes instead of her father losing his shit and killing things.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Ya know I really try not to actually HATE anyone. But this motherfu......I fail to see the positive. What did Janelle see in this dude?  I mean, I know she's broken and shit but damn.

There are females on his Instagram and Facebook telling him he is hot! Even after reading comments like that and knowing what kind of person he is. (Child abuser, dog killer, etc) Ugh!!

• LOL 1
28 minutes ago, Mkay said:

There are females on his Instagram and Facebook telling him he is hot! Even after reading comments like that and knowing what kind of person he is. (Child abuser, dog killer, etc) Ugh!!

I noticed that! Lots of them. Many broken chicks hitting on a dirtbag. They probably loved Manson too. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Yes, she's going to school. Which could be the means to her escape from the swamp. If UBT is acting out more than usual, she can tell a teacher she's afraid to be there and being mandated reporters, her teacher has to call the authorities. That poor girl has been through hell and deserves a chance to be a kid who worries about boys, makeup and clothes instead of her father losing his shit and killing things.

I really feel for her. She already learned that telling the truth does nothing. She told the court system everything that was going on in the house with Jenelle and UBT. They handed her right back to them. She might be less inclined to tell the truth again. She's already learned once that it doesn't matter. 

I seriously wonder what that judge was thinking. 

• Love 6